• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,714 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,714

Battle in Canterlot I

The portal opened in The Crystal Empire. Wesker and his allies stood in wait as 4 figures emerged from the portal. First was a unicorn pony in Iron armor, "Oh look, it's Iron Man", Tron said with a cocky smile.

Next was an Alicorn pony with light grey coat with a hint of green and blonde mane and beard with a long cape and a large hammer. "Well if it isn't Thor, much like Dante belives to be better than his brother", Vergil said.

The third was a big green angry Earth Pony with a dark green mane, "The Incredible Hulk, doesn't look so Incredible to me Honestly", Bison said.

The fourth was an orange yellow pony with blonde mane and American Flag Shield, "Captain America, the ultimate prize, it's good to see you", Wesker said with a confident smile.

The Four Avengers stood side by side, face to face with the 3 Capcom villains.

Bison's confidence grew at the sight of The Avengers under their control, "This should prove to be a success, with The Avengers on our side, maybe we can finally deal with Spider-man and his herd of ponies".

Vergil looked unconvinced, "Can we trust that this will work? Suppose these devices fail? Or they're freed by Spider-Man's allies? We don't need any more enemies, we're outnumbered as it is, and close to being outgunned".

Wesker turned to the concerned half demon, "Vergil, don't start with your paranoia, we'll be fine. But for now we need to get moving, round up the others when they are ready, we're off to Canterlot".

Vergil looked curious, "Why Canterlot?" Wesker turned to him, "If we stay here, Peter & his allies might show, and it's just gonna be us playing defense, if we're gonna fight them, might as well have something for us to gain, we can take down The Princesses and control Canterlot, then Doom can send his army here and we can finally take over, I will soon be a God."

Wesker turned to The Avengers, "I expect you all to succeed in your plans, do not disappoint me, we will now make our way to Canterlot, let's go round up the others."

The group then went over to find Tron Bonne and the allies. She had just finished giving Shocker New Gauntlets and adjusted them so they can protect his wrists, that way he can walk like a normal pony.

She also adjusted Lightning's Wings so that they are protected by Metal and she'll be able to fly.

Vega has something on his ribs so that it would protect him when he's fighting, it also alleviated the pain a bit. She also gave him a stronger claw that can penetrate stronger surfaces, and do damage to Spider-man's tough skin.

"This is perfect, there's just one more thing to handle", Tron said and presented them with machine guns, "Probably not your style but given your weakened states, it could help you a bit".

They each looked unsure about the idea of using firearms, but whatever they needed to do at the moment. "Whatever you say Tron", Vega said.

Wesker gestured to the front, "Time to go, we have a kingdom to invade".

As they all started moving to their objective, Sweetie Belle approached them, "Hey, where are you all going?"

Vega turned to her, "We're on our way Canterlot".

Sweetie looked excited, "Oh, can I come!? I'll be able to see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!".

Vega raised his eyebrow, "It's not a vacation chica, we're going to invade".

Vergil groaned and spoke under his breath, "Seriously is this filly dense or something?"

Sweetie looked worried about that, "Invade? Wait you can't do that, you can't fight the princesses!"

"Sweetie", Vega started saying, "I know they're probably your friends but we have a message to send to that pendejo Peter Parker, now I know that-"

"It's not just that Vega", Sweetie interrupted, "The Princesses are really strong, only Peter's strong enough to fight them".

That seemed to strike a bit of a nerve in the villains, especially Vergil. Wesker however seemed a bit more motivated, "Then it should be a fun experience for us".

Sweetie approached them, "It's not safe, I can't let you all go, especially not you Vega, I don't want you to get hurt!"

Vega wanted to refute but he can see the concern in her eyes, she really didn't want them to get into any form of danger. At this point he started to sympathize with her, and was gonna protest in favor for her but Vergil stepped in, "Listen, if you're so concerned, why don't you come here a moment and I can show you something to prove we'll be just fine".

Sweetie looked curious, "Um, ok what is it?" she approached him and then suddenly he grabbed her and looked into her eyes. Suddenly he started transferring some dark energy into her body through her eyes, causing her to scream in terror.

Vega looked concerned, "Vergil? What the hell are you doing!?"

He went in to stop them but Vergil shouted to The Avengers, "Restrain him!"

The Avengers approached Vega and grabbed him, preventing him from stopping Vergil's process. Sweetie Belle continued to scream until Vergil was done and he let her down, Sweetie panting in fear with tears in her eyes. That was such a horrifying experience for her.

"What did you do to me!?" Sweetie shouted, her voice cracking in fear.

Vergil grinned, "You should be thanking me, now let's go".

Sweetie looked even more scared and confused, "Wait, I'm coming? What for?"

Vergil angrily turned to her, "Because I said so! Now get moving!"

Sweetie looked unsure, she definitely didn't trust Vergil, but she didn't want to try his patience, so she followed, but stayed close to Vega, who bought her closer to him. Vega wanted to make sure nothing else happened to Sweetie Belle, "Do we take the train?"

Tron did her trademark laugh, "Oh don't be silly, I have something better than a train."

Vega looked curious, "Really, what?"

Not much later, the villains are seen driving Motorcycles that Tron brought over, specially designed for their pony bodies.

Each villain had their own Motorcycle, as did Captain America. Iron Man however was able to fly, as was Thor. Hulk kept up on foot and Sweetie rode with Vega, sitting behind him and clutching to him for deal life.

"This is such a cool idea!" Lightning said.

"Damn straight, when you're on the Highway to Hell, you ride there in style!" Shocker shouted.

"I've been to hell, overrated place", Vergil said.

They all drove through Equestria on their cycles, on the way to Canterlot, another city to invade.

Meanwhile, we see three ponies step out from hiding, a fourth one coming down from some rappels on the castle. We see a purple Pegasus with blonde hair, a yellow Unicorn with brown hair and a bee striped tail, an army green Earth Pony with brown braided hair and a bionic arm front left arm and a light blue Unicorn with brown hair and some buns.

"Spencer, did you get all the info?" the light blue Unicorn asked.

The Army Green Earth Pony nodded, "Sure did Chun Li, I got most of it, they're heading to some place called 'Canterlot' to go after some Princesses".

The Purple Pegasus spoke, "Princesses? Isn't Spider-Man married to a princess?"

The Yellow Unicorn spoke, "He did Clint, not sure which princess it is but regardless, we need to stop the villains ".

Hawkeye nodded, "You're right Janet", he turned to Spencer and Chun Li, "Let's hurry, there a way to catch up to them?"

Spencer pondered, "They're taking Motorcycles, but they did mention something about a train, apparently they have trains in this world, let's go ask the ponies which one goes to that 'Canterlot' place".

The four ponies made their move, they had worlds to save.

Later in Ponyville, it's almost nighttime, Peter wants to get to bed with his lovely wife, who is suddenly being weird. She seems to have taken a liking to the idea of a 3 way, much to Peter's discomfort.

Peter just wanted his life to not be so weird, between dealing with his own emotional issues, the fate of 3 worlds, the fact that some villains are after him and trying to capture or kill him, Johnny being a pain and Thunderlane spreading his hate message of Spider-Mane, he wasn't sure what else could happen.

Suddenly a knock on his door occurred, causing some more frustration, "Better not be something stupid, I can't handle any more stress right now", he opened the door and saw the twins Flitter and Cloudchaser.

"Hey…Flitter and Cloudchaser right? What brings you both here?" Peter asked.

"Hi Peter, sorry to bother you so late but we really need help", Flitter said.

Peter nodded, "Go on, I'm all ears".

Cloudchaser spoke, "It's about Rumble, see Thunderlane was responsible for Rumble, he mostly took care of him, with help from us, but with Thunderlane going rogue Rumble doesn't have anyone to take care of him".

Peter looked curious, "Don't they have parents?"

Cloudchaser shook her head, "Their parents aren't around, that's why Thunderlane was his legal guardian, so we could really use your help Peter, we need to find Rumble a place to live for the time being".

Peter tapped his chin, "What about you two? Can't he live with you?"

Flitter shook her head, "We would love to but we can't support him, Thunderlane could barely do it on his own, that's why we both helped him, but without Thunderlane it's harder for us to support Rumble. At this point we want to work extra hours so we can make enough to help him, but that means leaving him alone more, which we're not comfortable doing".

"So we need your help finding somepony that can take him in, you know ponies around here, anyone looking to temporarily adopt a young colt, at least until my sister and I can save enough to take him in for good?" Cloudchaser asked.

Peter thought a moment, he really wasn't sure, but he felt he had to do something, his brother went rogue because of him, the least Peter can do is find Rumble a new home.

"I'll figure something out, don't you worry girls, Rumble will be taken care of", Peter assured, much to the relief of the twins.

"Thanks Peter, you're a life saver", Flitter said and hugged Peter, much to his surprise.

"Uh thanks Flitter", Peter said while nervously chuckling.

Before the twins left, Twilight had come to the door, "Hey Peter, who's at the door at this time?"

Peter turned to Twilight, "It's just Flitter and Cloudchaser, they just need help finding Rumble a new home for the time being".

The twins nodded, confirming Peter's statement.

"Peter's nice enough to help us find a home for Rumble with his brother going rogue, if you know anypony Twilight, that would be really helpful", Flitter said.

Twilight then smiled ear to ear, "I have the perfect solution…Peter and I can take Rumble in!"

Peter did a double take, "Wait what?" Flitter and Cloudchaser also did a double take, "Wait what?"

From down the street, they heard Pinkie Pie say, "Wait what!?" That caused them to raise their eyebrows in confusion, but Twilight decided to get to her point, "Me and Peter can take Rumble in, we'll both watch over little Rumble like one of our own!"

Peter chuckled nervously, "Hey girls, I need to talk to Twilight a moment, wait out here please".

The twins nodded as Peter closed the door, then he looked to Twilight with eyes full of confusion, "Twi, what are you doing!? Why did you suggest us!?"

"We've always talked about having another child, and you did say you want a son, Rumble's great practice for that", Twilight explained.

Peter raised his eyebrow, "Twilight, as much as I would normally be ok with this, there's a few problems. Number one, we're in the middle of a crisis, so this is too risky. Number two, his brother hates me. Number three, Mayday might get jealous if we take in some kid and treated him like our son. Number four, you're in the middle of your 'Let's have a 3 way' mindset, it's gonna be weird enough doing this while Mayday is around, because she's gonna wanna know why mommy and daddy are kissing a somepony else, to have Rumble around is gonna make things extra weird!"

Twilight took a moment to register everything Peter said, "Ok, here are my counter arguments. Number one, the crisis situation is probably why we should take him in, make sure he's safe. Number two, I know Thunderlane hates you but if you take care of his little brother, maybe that will alleviate some of the hatred. Number three, Mayday will get jealous whether we take in a child or have one for ourselves, this could be a good way to teach her about sharing her parents. Number four, don't worry about the 3 way stuff, we'll focus on that later, but for now, I think we should take Rumble in".

Peter tapped his head a moment, thinking of whether it's a good call or not, "I'm just not sure, I mean I want to help but considering everything that's happening, it just doesn't seem like the best time, I'm having my doubts".

Twilight walked to Peter with a reassuring smile, "You're already a great father to Mayday, and he seems to like us, maybe it can work. Besides he's such a cute little guy, I kinda would like to have him around, he can be like a brother to Mayday".

Peter sighed, "Fine, we'll try it your way Twilight". Peter opened the door to greet the twins, "Ok, we'll take him in".

Flitter squealed in excitement and hugged them both, "Oh thank you, you're the best couple!", she broke away, "And don't worry, me and Cloudchaser will help you both take good care of Rumble."

Peter nodded, "Sure thing…so when do you want to bring him in?"

"We can do it tomorrow, he's gonna stay at our house but tomorrow we'll bring him here".

Peter nodded, "Ok, see you then", he waved good-bye to the twins and then closed the door, very worried, "I hope we don't screw up".

Twilight approached him again, "Peter, we're great parents already, how hard can it be taking in Rumble?"

"Taking in a foal is a bit different than raising one from birth", he turned to Twilight, "I hope you can find a good book about that".

Twilight tapped her chin, "Or maybe instead of a book, we can try the next best thing", she looked to Peter with a reassuring smile, "An actual first hoof source".

Peter looked confused, "First hoof how?"

"Worry about it tomorrow, for now let's just get some rest", Twilight said.

Peter shrugged and decided to head to bed, he was exhausted.

Meanwhile with the villains, they had stopped for the night at a Motel, they got in pretty cheap since Vergil turned out to be a pretty good negotiator, plus he had a big green bodyguard by his side.

Wesker, Vergil, Bison and The Avengers went to one room to make their plans. The side villains went to another room; there were two beds, one for Shocker and one for Vega, who shared a bed with the mares.

Shocker looked at him with slight annoyance at him sharing a bed with two mares, "Of course", he didn't care, he laid back, "Just don't start 'getting it on' over there, otherwise I'm blowing the 3 of you out of the room."

Vega laid on the bed with the two mares cuddled next to him, though Sweetie Belle shot a few dirty glances at Lightning Dust, she didn't like having to share Vega, but it couldn't be helped. Vega's just being nice, though deep down she just wants to be alone with him.

Lightning didn't mind cuddling next to Vega; he was quite handsome after all. Though Lightning at this point had a lot on her mind, she looked up to Vega, "Hey, Vega, mind if I ask you something?"

Vega shook his head, "Go on and speak your mind".

Lightning bit her lip, the question was a little degrading to her but she needed to ask, "Are you afraid of any of those heroes?"

Vega raised his eyebrow, "Afraid? Why would I be afraid?"

"You know, because they're really strong…especially Spider-Mane…that look he had in his eyes, it's like he was ready to kill me, that really scared me".

Sweetie Belle scoffed, "You worry too much, Peter would never kill anyone…except King Sombra, but to be fair, he really didn't want to".

Lightning still looked unconvinced, "What if I make him cross that line? I don't wanna fight him again honestly".

Vega took this time to ask her an honest question, "So…are you afraid of Peter Parker?"

Lightning hesitated a moment, then nodded to confirm her fears, "Yeah…I am".

Vega held her closer, "Then I shall protect you from him", he held Sweetie Belle closer, "You too Sweetie Belle".

Sweetie smiled, but then felt some confliction; she really just wants everyone to be friends, at least Vega & Lightning Dust, and maybe Shocker to an extent.

Shocker himself chimed in his two cents, "Lightning, I've known Spider-Man for years, trust me no matter how mad he might get, he never goes for the kill. The only time I remember him attempting to kill is when he had that freaky alien suit on, I should know, he nearly killed me once too".

Lightning looked surprised, "And you weren't afraid of him?"

Shocker shook his head, "Maybe for the moment, but once he lost the suit and went back to his normal annoying self, I had no reason to fear him, because I knew he wouldn't do that again. I gotta hand it to him though, it probably takes a lot for him not to kill any of us, it would definitely make his life a lot easier."

Lightning still looked somewhat unsure, but she decided to trust her allies in this case, considering Sweetie Belle knows Peter as a friend, Shocker knows him as an enemy and Vega vowed to keep her safe, all she could do is trust their judgment, she simply nodded off to sleep, though the fear of Spider-Mane still lingering in her mind.

Meanwhile on the train it had stopped for the moment, apparently it broke down...again. "I swear, some force of nature is just messing with us", Spencer complained. The others nodded in agreement and waited for the train to get back up and running.

The next morning, Peter and Twilight were walking through Ponyville, Twilight had wanted to take Peter somewhere to help them with this adoption situation. Although it wasn't anything permanent, they still wanted to be sure they could make good guardians to Rumble so they went to find a pony that can give them good advice.

"You're still sure this is a good idea Twilight?" Peter asked, still unconfident over this whole scenario, "I think we might be getting in over our heads. I mean Mayday's easier because we raised her from birth so obviously we know her wants and needs, but Rumble might require something different, something we can't supply to him".

Twilight nodded and gave a reassuring smile, "We got this Peter, we're gonna get the proper advice we need, just trust me on this".

Peter nodded; he could almost always count on Twilight's Judgment, a rare exception being her decision to agree with Johnny Storm's idea, though he's hoping that blows over. They eventually arrived at their destination as Twilight knocked on the door & waited.

After a few moments, the door was opened and there they saw the Ponyville Mail Mare Derpy Hooves.

"Hi Twilight, hi Peter, what brings you here?" Derpy asked with her usual cheerful attitude.

"Hi Derpy, nice to see you, we're here because we could use your help with something, some helpful advice if you will".

Derpy looked confused a moment, nopony usually comes to her for advice, especially since a lot believe her not to function well in the head, though she knows that Twilight and Peter know better than that. But she was willing to help the Power Couple so she decided to do her best, "Oki, come inside if you'd like, I just got some muffins".

The couple nodded and went in. Derpy offered them their couch, which they proceeded to sit and wait while she got the muffins.

While the two waited, they saw Dinky enter the room and wave to the couple, "Hi Twilight, hi Peter, nice to see you both", she approached Peter, "Did you fully heal from what that Wesker creep did to you?"

Peter nodded, "Yeah I'm fine, he got in a lucky shot, but I'll make sure it doesn't get another".

Soon Derpy game in with her muffins, "Dig in everypony". Everypony nodded and started eating.

"So what advice did you both need?" Derpy asked.

Twilight wiped her mouth of any muffin crumbs, "We need your advice on adoption, we figured it's best to come to you since you yourself had adopted Dinky, so you would know better than us on how to raise an adopted child".

Derpy gasped, "You two are adopting? That's so nice, but don't you already have a daughter?"

"It wasn't planned", Peter said after taking another bite, "We just found ourselves in this situation after Twilight jumped at the thought".

"You remember Thunderlane, right Derpy?" Twilight asked, earning an angry nod from Derpy, she had grown to dislike Thunderlane for how he's acted lately, "Well after he went rogue, his brother's had no one to care for him, so me and Peter were gonna take him in".

"Only temporarily", Peter added.

Twilight nodded in agreement, "Yeah, just for a while, thing is we don't know how long a while is. So we figured that it would probably last a long time, so we need to make sure we do things right, now you took Dinky in when she was fairly young so it might have been easier for you".

Derpy shook her head, "No it was still hard, I was barely grown myself, I was still a teen when I took her in, but I'll still be able to help you with what you need, sometimes it's not just the age, it's simply making sure the child feels loved."

Twilight nodded, "Right, so how do you handle raising an adopted child?"

Derpy thought a moment, "It wasn't easy, I was a single mother raising a young filly, she was only 6 and I was barely 17, I had to work really hard to make sure I was able to feed both of us, it wasn't easy, but very much worth it in the end".

Peter looked amazed, "Wow, didn't realize you were so young, I mean I knew you looked too young to be a mother, but to take in a child at that young of age, you have a lot of heart".

Twilight nodded in agreement, "Yeah, though why did you take in Dinky?"

Derpy started reminiscing, "For one when I first saw her, she was a young orphan, rummaging through garbage bins sometimes. She had nopony to care for her and it broke my heart, but truth be told I never considered myself the first choice, like I said I was 17, I didn't know anything about raising a filly. So I tried finding her a home, but nopony else was interested. I didn't want to send her to an orphanage because I wasn't sure how much love and attention she would actually get, that's when I decided to just adopt her myself."

Peter & Twilight looked amazed so far, Dinky had memories of these events herself, but she always enjoyed hearing this story, it always had a happy ending for her.

"A lot of ponies though I was foolish to take her in, some weren't sure I could handle it, especially since they thought I was mentally disabled. But that just motivated me to try, I worked hard at my job to bring in extra bits, I always made sure she was taken care of; I did everything I had to. In the end it was all worth it, because she turned out to be a great filly and a great daughter, one I'm very proud of".

This story brought a smile to Dinky's face; she loved this part of the story. Twilight & Peter each rubbed a tear from their eyes, this story was really heartfelt, "I wasn't totally alone either though, my friend Golden Harvest helped me, now Doc's helping me, if I'm lucky enough with Doc, Dinky may finally have a dad".

Peter's heart felt really warm right now, "That's such an amazing story, proof of the mantra my uncle taught me, 'With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility', you showed both Derpy".

Derpy blushed, "Thanks Peter…means a lot".

That occurred to Twilight, "Peter that reminds me, you yourself were technically adopted right? By your Aunt and Uncle, if they can pull it off I think we can".

Peter realized the obvious, "Right, I forgot about that, they've been around my whole life and treated me with so much love I forget that fact…that's what we need to do", he looked to Twilight, "We gotta throw out the adoption title and just treat him like our own and not some kid we're taking in".

Derpy nodded her head, "Exactly Peter, just go with it, like with me and Dinky, if you show Rumble that you love and care about him, then everything else will come naturally, you'll see it's no different than raising your daughter Mayday".

Peter stood up, "Alright, we got this!" he turned to Twilight, "Let's head home; we have a kid to adopt!"

Twilight grinned, "I'm so excited, I can't wait til that little cutie is in our family".

Peter turned to Derpy and Dinky, "Bye ladies, and thanks."

The two mares waved bye to the power couple as they left the house. Peter's confidence felt really high, "I hope this is a sigh of good will to come."

Twilight nodded, "I hope so, I want this to work."

Peter looked to Twilight with his charming eyes, "It will, because I'll have you", he gave her a nice kiss, "And you'll have me."

Twilight blushed madly, "Oh Peter, you're such a romantic guy."

Peter grinned, "You make it easy". The two giggled a bit before heading back home.

Meanwhile the villains had finally made it to Canterlot, still on their Motorcycles, "This is it, the great City of Canterlot", Wesker said.

Vergil looked around, "Looks pretty medieval, even compared to Ponyville."

Vega also looked around, "Almost reminds me of home…I wonder if the ponies here are just as shallow and greedy as the people back home?"

"Only one way to find out", Wesker said and revved his cycle, "Let's go!"

The villains then rode their Motorcycles through the city, causing all the citizens to jump out the way. Many freaked out when they saw The Hulk run through town.

They villains finally approached the castle and parked their cycles out front, "Time to pay the Princesses a visit".

Before heading inside, Wesker turned to The Avengers, "Stay out of sight, don't come out unless I tell you to".

The Avengers nodded, with Cap saluting and saying, "Sir, yes sir".

Meanwhile in the castle, Celestia is working on some royal documents, while still trying to figure out how to handle this invasion. Soon Luna came in with some news, "Sister, that prisoner we captured is proving to be very difficult, saying that he won't give us info we want, unless we pay him enough".

Celestia sighed, "Worry not about it, I doubt his leaders would have told him much, he doesn't look like the type to hold too much vital information".

Luna nodded, "I should think not, he isn't very intelligent".

Also entering the room were Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry. After the Crystal Empire Invasion, they had came to Canterlot for some safekeeping.

"Auntie Celestia, what do we do about this evil group of invaders?" Cadance asked, "They took our Kingdom and nearly killed Peter, how do we combat something like that?"

Celestia looked pretty concerned herself, she wasn't sure if she could answer that question herself, "It will be very difficult I should say", she turned to the other, "Our only hope is to stay together and stand united, then hopefully we can-", suddenly a ruckus was heard, "What's happening?"

The ponies went down to the first floor of the castle in the main entrance area, where they found the doors broken down and several guards incapacitated.

Celestia looked around in astonishment, such damage in so little time. She looked to see The Culprits standing in the door before her.

"Hello Princess", Wesker stated with a smug grin.

The others also took note of the culprits, Cadance herself looked very concerned, "Oh no, it's them!"

Flash Sentry came in armed with a spear, "You won't defeat me this time, now die villain scum!" he flew in armed with the spear but Wesker simply whacked him out the way and crashing into the wall.

"Such an imbecile", Wesker said, obviously annoyed.

"He reminds me of that so-called warrior in the Pink Gi", Bison stated.

Celestia glared at the villains, particularly Wesker, who then suddenly approached Celestia. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Albert Wesker, I am merely a business man, and I am here to do business with you Princess Celestia".

"What business could you want to discuss with me?" Celestia asked very sternly.

"Simple, we're in the business of expansion, we already have a nice piece of territory in The Crystal Empire, so naturally we want to have a little bit more", he looked around the castle, "I'd say this place will do wonders for our business".

Celestia got into a defensive stance, "Seems as if your goal is to control this world, is that correct?"

Wesker's smile seemingly answered Celestia's question to an extent, but he then gave her a full answer, "My main goal is to capture Spider-Man, but taking over this world, as well as his and mind are priorities as well".

Celestia looked as if she were ready and willing to fight Wesker, but Luna herself stepped forward, "Hold it rapscallion, I shall not allow you to place harm on Peter Parker, you and your allies have caused enough trouble in this world!" she got into a fighting stance, "After what you did to The Crystal Empire, the terror you caused in Ponyville, and nearly killing Peter", she stopped a moment to intensify her glare and spoke very sternly, "Especially for nearly killing Peter", that last line peaked Wesker's interest, Luna continued her threat, "I shall deal with you myself!"

Vergil and Bison stepped forward but Wesker held his hooves out, "It's fine gentlemen", he offered a sinister smile, "I can handle this".

Luna walked toward Wesker, glaring at him intently as he offered a cold and sinister smile, "Your move Princess".

Luna then fired a beam out of her horn, knocking Wesker out of the castle and several feet back with Luna pursuing him.

While the other villains went to check on the fight, Celestia decided to write a letter to Peter and Twilight, "I need to let them know the ones they are after are here, perhaps we can either defeat them ourselves or at least hold them off until Peter arrives".

After she finished the letter, she sent it off and joined the others to watch and observe the fight.

In Ponyville at the Treebrary, Spike had belched up the letter, much to the annoyance of Logan, "Doesn't that hurt though? You're hacking up a letter!"

Spike patted his chest a bit, "I'm fine, I'm used to it, it's only when it happens at an excessive rate that it hurts, like the time that Celestia sent over 20 letters to Twilight one by one during their first fight with Discord."

Logan cringed, he felt sorry for Spike at that point, something like that must be quite a burden. Though in the middle of his thoughts, Spike started to freak out, much to Logan's concern, "What's wrong kid!?"

Trixie rushed into the room, "I heard Spike yell, is everything ok here!?"

Logna went to calm down Spike, he looked very nervous, "Speak up, is something wrong with The Princesses!?"

Spike nodded, "It's Wesker and his allies! They're attacking Canterlot!"

Logan's eyes widened, "Shit!" he turned to Trixie, "Where are Twilight and Peter!?"

Trixie gesturted south, "They went to pick up that foal they adopted! Let's go!"

As they left, Mayday, who was playing in the living room, simply waved and said, "Bye, bye!"

After a few moments, the 3 sheepishly went back into the house, their faces containing a blush due to what they considered a foolish move.

Trixie picked up Mayday and placed her on Logan's back, "Please don't tell your mom and dad".

Logan nodded, "Yeah, I can handle Parker when he's pissed, but an angry Twilight is something even I wouldn't mess with".

Spike shuddered, "Yeah, I saw Johnny last night at Sugarcube Corner, he looked so shaken up".

The trio then left to find Twilight and Peter.

Back in Canterlot, Luna was attempting to blast Wesker with her magic as he ran through Canterlot, but Wesker was able to dodge her attacks with his quick speed. His speed was almost on par with Spider-Man's, might not be as fast but it was enough to dodge her attacks.

The ponies of Canterlot ran away in fear, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire of Wesker and Luna's battle. Wesker stood in one spot in the streets, almost begging for Luna to attack in some form.

Luna flew in and attempted to impale Wesker with her horn, but he managed to grab her horn before in connected and then slammed her on her back and tried to punch down but she rolled out the way and blasted him back.

He did a backflip and landed in a skid across the ground and rushed in with his super speed to punch Luna back. She caught herself in mid air and attempted to blast Wesker as he was following up on his attack, though he managed to evade them all until he got close enough and she was able to teleport behind him and blast him again.

Wesker got up and grinned at Luna, "You're off to a good start Luna, makes sense that you're this good, from what I hear you were one of the allies Peter Parker had during his big battle against The Green Goblin".

Luna nodded, "I was one of his greatest allies in battle!"

Wesker grinned, "I also hear you were one of his greatest enemies, tell me, how was the power you gained from The Symbiote? Was it grander than this Nightmare power I heard about? Vergil himself is fascinated with it as well".

Luna glared, "Neither you nor your underlings will gain such power, now fall!" Luna shot another beam at Wesker, but he managed to dodge the attack and jump to the top of a house. Luna followed him and blasted at Wesker but he rolled out the way and then jumped up to punch Luna down through the roof of another house.

Luna emerged from the whole and flew angrily at Wesker but he sidestepped and managed to strike her hard in the face and knock her to another rooftop several yards down.

Luna stood up and wiped some blood out of her mouth and quickly put up a barrier to protect herself from another Wesker punch and zapped him off the rooftop. He landed though after a mid-air back flip. By this point his sunglasses were broken, so he tossed them to the side and jumped into the air and landed down with a kick, but Luna dodged and then went for a buck kick.

Wesker was able to block the buck kick by grabbing her legs and then tossing her to the wall of a building. Wesker jumped at her with a strong punch through the building. They fought a bit inside before Luna blasted Wesker outside and she flew out in pursuit.

Wesker landed down and punched an oncoming Luna hard before following after her and punching her again in the gut, knocking her further back. Luna caught herself in mid-air and blocked a 3rd punch from Wesker and delivered a punch of her own to knock Wesker down.

She then grabbed a light post with her magic and tried to slam it on Wesker but he rolled out the way and kicked the light pole out of her magic grasp when she tried to attack again.

Luna growled, "Why won't you stay down!? You are prolonging your defeat!"

Wesker gave a look of false curiosity, "So you believe you'll defeat me?"

"I must, for Peter's sake, I shall defeat you and avenge his loss to you in Ponyville", Luna threatened.

Now Wesker was a little more curious, "You seem to really care for Peter, don't you Princess Luna?"

Luna nodded, "Peter Parker means the world to me, he is one of the very few to see me as a true friend", her voice started to trail off a little, with a sense of love and affection, "He is the greatest thing to happen to my life, one of the very few I've come to really care about", she then became serious again, "I will defeat you for his honor! You will fall by my hoof!"

That speech did little to impress Wesker, but it caused a sinister smile from him, "You do really care for him it sounds like, and actually, call me crazy but…do I detect a small sense of love and affection?"

Luna did not answer, she continued to glare, Wesker continued to prod, "You love him, don't you? I can tell from your voice, not to mention that I've heard my share of rumors, from Sweetie Belle, to even Eddie Brock. Despite his crippled state, when we interrogated him, he revealed a few things, between your attachment to The Symbiote and the things you've said, it sounds like a hopeless story of romance", he grinned at her, "You love him, but he doesn't love you, because he loves another".

Luna growled at Wesker, "You are trying my patience! My personal life is none of your concern! Now die!"

She attempted to blast Wesker but he dodged out the way and continued to taunt, "You know Princess it's unhealthy to obsesses over something you can't have!"

"Silence!" she shouted and blasted at him again.

"I've seen what this obsession does to others! It's happened to many people I've encountered!" he dodged another attack, "Their obsession becomes their downfall", he dodged again, "Much like this will be yours".

Luna growled and went to attack again with her magic, but Wesker countered and attacked Luna with a strong punch to her face, then hit her hard in the gut and did several hard and fast strikes and punched her far back.

She crashed against the castle wall, but staggered away to resume the fight. Unfortunately Wesker was ready and started attacking her again, he would do several punches and then teleport and do more punches. He would continue to attack with a move he liked to call 'Lost in Nightmares', striking her at every possible angle.

He finished his combo by punching her up through the window of the castle, taking her out the fight, giving Wesker a satisfied grin.

"That was fun", he turned to Celestia, "Now for you".

At that point, Sunset Shimmer rushed over at Wesker holding a sword with her magic, ready to strike. She was close and attempted to slash Wesker but Vergil had appeared before her and blocked her sword with his own.

"Interesting, you choose to use a sword?" Vergil asked. Shimmer glared and attempted to strike Vergil but he was able to block her attack.

She then started attacking relentlessly with the sword but Vergil was effortlessly blocking the attacks and then struck her back with a punch.

Shimmer got up and looked in terror as Vergil sent several light swords at her. Shimmer had then blocked each sword with her own, though one managed to pierce her through her hind hoof.

Vergil then rushed in to attack again but she blocked with her sword. She continued her assault, doing her best to bring down Vergil, but his skills were hard to match. As she went to attack, Vergil elbowed her chest and went for a slash, but she jumped back and blasted Vergil in the face.

Vergil rubbed his face a little and glared, "Lucky shot". Shimmer went to attack again with her sword, however her sword skills weren't as good as Vergil's, though he could tell she's practiced a little.

"Amateur sword user?" Vergil asked.

"Eh, I got bored one day, wanted to try something new!" she shoved Vergil back and attacked again but Vergil parried the attack and managed to disarm her and then knee her gut and strike her down.

"To take me down, you must fight like a mare, though you can't seem to handle something like that", Vergil taunted. Shimmer growled and went to attack again but Vergil managed to knock her to the ground with a hard strike.

He then held several light swords over her while she was down, "I suggest you stand down unless you want to die".

Shining Armor growled, "I gotta stop them!"

Cadance went to him, "You still haven't recovered from your fight at the Crystal Empire!"

"I have to try!" Shining Armor rushed at the villains, but Bison went in and struck Shining Armor several times before hitting a Psycho Crusher attack on him, taking him down very quickly.

"Such a shame", Bison said, and then turned to Cadance, "Your husband has great heart, but is very foolish".

Cadance glared at them, though she knew fighting them would be too risky.

Wesker, Vergil and Bison glared at Celestia. To make matters worse, Vega, Shocker & Lightning Dust were standing behind Celestia, each offering their own sinister smile.

Tron Bonne was looking around the castle, figuring out what she wanted to swipe, everything looked like it would fetch her a nice sum.

Sweetie Belle watched from the distance, very concerned though thankful no one's been killed so far.

Celestia looked to Wesker, "It isn't over, you must still best me in combat".

"Oh I won't be fighting you Celestia, that would be rude of me, I merely wish to talk", Wesker stated.

"And if I refuse?" Celestia asked. Wesker did a whistle, and then The Avengers showed up by his side, glaring at Celestia intently.

Celestia looked a bit surprised; the way they looked is exactly how Peter, Twilight and Luna had described the group of heroes she's heard about from Earth.

"You may have heard of The Avengers; Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor. They are also considered Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Now compared to me and my allies, they aren't that mighty. But compared to you…well that will be interesting to find out, now wouldn't it?"

Celestia looked a bit nervous, but she knew she had to fight to protect her subjects, even if she must die in the process.

"Now Celestia, you have 2 choices, either you surrender…or you die", Wesker warned. Before Celestia could answer, Wesker was shot from behind from a shotgun blast.

Vergil turned around and immediately had to block an oncoming sword strike. Bison had to block a blue fireball attack.

Vega, Lightning and Shocker rushed in to help but Celestia managed to blast each of them back and turned back to her unknown allies.

Wesker turned around to see would dare shoot him, and he saw one man, or one pony, he really didn't want to see, "Chris".

Chris Redfield was standing there, armed with his shotgun, "Wesker, I finally got you".

Vergil was attempting to parry away his opponent, who turned out to be Dante.

"Sup bro, miss me?" Dante asked. Vergil managed to parry his sword off and attempted to stab Dante in the chest, but Dante jumped back and got next to Chris in a defensive stance.

Ryu also showed up next to Chris, ready to fight, "Bison, you're going down".

Bison looked furious, "You are the last being I want to see!"

The three stood there, ready for a fight. Thunderlane watched not too far away, ready to head in if need be, "This is my opportunity. To prove I'm better than Spider-Mane".

The Avengers stood by the villains, ready to fight. Celestia was also ready for a big fight. While she wasn't sure what to think of the Capcom heroes, especially after hearing Twilight's description of them from Luna, they're all in the same boat, all they could do is put their differences aside and fight.

Cadance also watched from nearby, worried for the upcoming battle and what it would leave Canterlot in.

Meanwhile on the way to Canterlot, Peter, rocking his Spider-Man suit, is swinging over, ready to take down the villains. Twilight was also flying over nearby Peter, ready to protect her original hometown.

Spike was riding on her back, also just as determined to keep Canterlot safe from harm. Wolverine was running on the ground, running towards Canterlot, his above average speed coming in handy here.

Flying in the background was Johnny, with Trixie riding on his back; and Rainbow Dash, flying right near Johnny. However Johnny wasn't flying as fast as normal, it looked like he was holding back.

"Come on Johnny, pick up the pace!" Rainbow said.

Johnny shook his head nervously, "The further away I am from Twilight, the better".

Rainbow looked at Johnny with a 'what' face, "Seriously Johnny? She's not gonna hurt you, pretty sure she's calmed down".

"Not taking any chances!" Johnny said, still very fearful of Twilight.

"I can understand your worry Johnny", Trixie said, "As somepony who spent the last few years living with Peter & Twilight, I've seen how scary Twilight can be when angry".

This made Johnny freak more, "I should just stay out her way as much as possible".

Rainbow groaned, "Fine, whatever, let's just keep going!"

As they kept flying, Twilight turned to Johnny, freaking him out a bit and he stayed further back. Twilight giggled a bit, she wasn't mad anymore but she found it funny how he's acting. She'll be sure to tell him later that she forgives what he said, though she's having fun messing with him.

The group continued making their way to Canterlot, prepared for a battle.

Author's Note:

This chapter was Half Feels and Half Action. Hope you enjoyed it.