• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,714 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,714

The Meetings

The next day, the Mane 6, the Marvel Heroes, Trixie and Spike were on a train on the way to Canterlot, ready to introduce Johnny Storm and Wolverine to the princesses. Wolverine waited patiently while Johnny was whining about the wait.

"Are we there yet?" Johnny asked.

"Don't start with that", Twilight warned.

"But it's so boring, I hate being in one place for too long", Johnny whined.

Rainbow nodded, "I'm with Johnny, this is really boring, why can't he and I just fly to Canterlot?"

"Rainbow Dash, ever since Johnny first came here you've constantly been on his bandwagon, what gives?" Applejack asked with a somewhat annoyed expression.

"What? He's a cool dude", Rainbow said.

"I have to agree with Johnny on this though, takes forever to take a train over to Canterlot", Peter said.

Twilight groaned, "We're almost there, stop complaining! And it's not even that long of a train ride anyway!"

They finally arrived at Canterlot, the Royal Guards appeared at the train and escorted the group to Celestia's castle. Johnny found their armor funny looking and chuckled at them when they weren't looking. Twilight then glared angrily at him, as if telepathically telling him to knock it off.

Johnny then got a good look at the castle, "Holy crap, this place is huge! Almost as big as Doom's Castle".

"I think Doom's a bit bigger", Peter said.

"Doom? Oh you mean that Dr. Doom guy?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, Johnny and his Fantastic Four teammates fight him regularly, I don't fight him as much", Peter said.

"He's fought every superhuman at least once, even I've fought Doom, he's no easy fight", Logan said.

"Plus as it turns out, he's also behind this mess", Johnny stated.

Peter raised an eyebrow, "Wait, Doom too?"

Johnny nodded, "Forgot to mention that I guess."

Peter looked pretty annoyed, "That's not something you forget to mention!", Peter face hoofed, "This is gonna be trouble, Wesker's bad enough on his own, Doom by his side makes for an even worse situation! They're both highly intelligent, very strong and extremely dangerous."

Twilight was also concerned, "Sounds like he'll be trouble to this world too, though I'm curious, has Dr. Doom fought anyone from the Capcom world?" Twilight asked.

"A few people, mainly Chun Li, but yeah some villains have fought in that world, even some of mine, like Venom", Peter said.

"Didn't Magneto try to kill Bison and get Vega, Balrog and Sagat on his side?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, I think so", Logan answered.

Peter sighed, "Still, why is Doom working with Wesker? What do they have to gain?"

Twilight patted Peter's back a little, "Whatever it is, I'm sure we can handle them, two great minds like ours can counter against two evil minds like theirs".

Peter sighed, "I hope you're right".

They approached the front door and entered, soon they were face to face with the two sisters, Celestia and Luna.

"Johnny, Logan, I'd like you both to meet Princess Celestia, and Logan you remember, but Johnny this is her sister, Princess Luna", Twilight said, then bowed to the princesses, as did her friends and Peter. It took Johnny a moment to realize he needed to bow too, Logan knew to bow right away.

"It is great to see you Twilight, and it's great to see your friends", Celestia said and bowed to Twilight, as did Luna.

Logan approached first, "Nice to see you again Luna, how you been holding up?"

Luna smiled, it's great to see Logan, one of Earth's calmer minds, "I've been holding you well, how about you?"

Logan twirled his hooves, "Same crap, different day sometimes", he turned to Celestia, "Also it's nice to officially meet you Celestia, Twilight's told me a lot about you, and Red's shared some details about you as well."

Celestia looked confused, "Red? I don't know a Red, I don't think I do."

"He means Sunset Shimmer", Twilight explained, "He nicknamed her 'Red' during our stay on Earth."

Celestia nodded, "I see, Sunset Shimmer has told me a bit about you Logan, you're a tough man but a gentle spirit."

Johnny stifled a laugh, "Wolverine gentle?"

Logan rolled his eyes but ultimately ignored Johnny, though Celestia took notice of him, "Do you care to introduce yourself?"

Johnny stepped forward, "Name's Johnny Storm, most people know me as 'The Human Torch', though in this form I am 'The Equine Torch', credit goes to Rainbow Dash for picking that name out," Johnny did a gun click sound while pointing at Rainbow, to which she grinned at him.
Celestia looked a bit unsure about Johnny's attitude, Johnny continued to speak, "So you're the Princess that runs this country?"

Celestia found his attitude a bit brash but simply nodded in response to his question, "Yes, me and my sister run Equestria together, I run during the day, she runs during the night".

"She runs at night...? So she's like Batman?" Johnny jokingly asked.

Luna rolled her eyes, "Again, who is this Batman fellow?"

"Another hero, not of our world but his own", Johnny explained.

"Well I assure thee I am no Batman, I am simply the princess of the night, thou may just refer to me as such".

"...Ok now you're just acting like Thor", Johnny said, earning another groan from Luna.

"I've met this Thor fellow, and contrary to what you and Peter think, I am not like him that much, I don't carry around a giant hammer while speaking of this Odin person", Luna said.

Johnny looked to Peter, "Dude how many jokes did you beat me to?"

"A lot, you're gonna have to try really hard", Peter said with a grin.

"Sounds like a fun challenge", Johnny replied.

Twilight face hoofed, "Seriously guys, I don't need you to start out doing each other with your lame puns, can you remain professional?"

"Well excuse me, Princess", Johnny said, earning a loud groan from Twilight.

"Seriously!? That again!?"

"Sorry Johnny, already tried that with Twilight", Peter said.

Johnny pondered a moment, "This is gonna be harder than I thought".

Celestia cleared her throat, "If I may, I'd like to speak about what I summoned you all for".

The group gathered around Celestia to listen to her speak.

"Now...it has come to my attention that some men have invaded this world, from a world different than your own, is that correct?" Celestia asked.

The group nodded, confirming Celestia's thoughts, so she spoke again, "What are the details of these men?"

Johnny spoke first, "There's this dude who calls himself General M. Bison, he's a big buff guy who's taken the form of a Red Unicorn with a Black Mane, he's wearing a hat and cape, he has something called 'Psycho Power', not sure exactly what it is but it makes him strong. He is flanked by two guys, one is called Balrog who has taken the form of a dark blue Earth Pony with a Black Mane and wears Boxing gloves. He's tough but kinda stupid, and a Eggshell White with a brown mane Pegasus named Vega. He's very narcissistic, and very sadistic, he enjoys cutting people just to see their blood, he's a total whackjob. The three refer to themselves as Shadowlaw."

Luna seemed concerned based off the information she got about Vega, Celestia was also concerned but made sure to keep listening on other info.

Logan spoke next, "Then there's Vergil, a spoiled kid who seems to have family issues, he's very jealous of his twin brother Dante, and that jealousy has caused him to become the most evil prick most know him to be. He has taken the form of a light blue Pony with silver hair, he wears a blue trench coat and carried around a sword which he calls 'Yamato' or something like that, has that knight like personality."

Peter spoke last, "And finally there's Albert Wesker, he is a very sadistic man who is as smart as he is strong, and he has high intelligence as well, he is known for creating monsters through viruses. He has taken the form of a grey Earth Pony with a blonde mane, he wears a trench coat and sunglasses. Under those sunglasses are the most demonic eyes you could ever see, he also has a sophisticated way of speaking, like if he's trying to pick your mind apart."

Celestia nodded and took some mental notes, "I see, these men, are they as dangerous as Norman Osborn?"

"Very, Osborn was evil but sometimes too insane to really comprehend his abilities, Wesker however has more composure and is less reckless, thus he makes fewer mistakes, same with Vergil and Bison. However their overconfidence is their weakness", Peter explained.

"Wesker thinks he's a God, once he things start getting to his head, then he'll slip", Logan explained.

Celestia nodded, "Right then, I will have my guards. keep a close lookout for this Wesker pony, he will not endanger the lives of my subjects as long as I can help it."

Peter nodded, "Good, and know that me and my friends, both of my world and this one will do everything we can to stop Wesker and his alliance".

Twilight stood by Peter, "Yes, we will defeat them, Wesker seems like he's got everything under control, but he seems no different than any other villain we've faced, always overconfident, always falling short...um no offense Luna"

Luna nodded, "It's fine Twilight, I'm glad you could defeat Nightmare Moon despite the overconfidence, if anything it's just first hand experience of-"

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on a moment...", Johnny approached Twilight, "No offense Luna? What was she evil or something?

"Um, not exactly, she was just possessed by Nightmare Moon", Twilight explained.

Johnny looked curious, "And what is 'Nightmare Moon'? Something we should be concerned with?"

"Nightmare Moon is similar to the Symbiote, it latches onto negative emotion and turns you into something you're not", Peter said.

Johnny looked suspiciously at Luna, "This Nightmare Moon stuff, it's gone right?"

Everyone was quiet a moment, before Twilight simply uttered, "It's been dealt with, don't worry too much".

Johnny didn't look fully convinced but he decided to let it slide, "If you say so...though it's just kinda peculiar".

Peter raised his eyebrow, "That's a big word, you've impressed me Johnny".

Johnny rolled his eyes, "Shut up Parker...anyway I just wanna make sure that she's cool now, nothing to drive her mad? No jealousy whatsoever?"

Luna felt concerned that Johnny would find out about how much she loved Peter, even though in actuality Johnny already knows she has a thing for her.

"Johnny, it's fine, don't worry about it", Peter said.

Johnny sighed, "Fine Parker", he turned to Luna, "I've got my eye on you...".

Twilight angrily approached Johnny, "Don't talk like that to one of the princesses".

Johnny put his hooves up defensively, "Don't come crying to me when she realizes she can't get something she really wants and tries to kill you all."

"Johnny that's enough!" Peter shouted, startling Johnny a bit. Johnny isn't used to an angry Peter, but from what he sees now, he figures it's best to keep his mouth shut.

Luna felt her heart tugged at, Johnny was really getting under her skin a little, he wasn't making a good impression on her, Peter felt the tension and decided they should just head back and suggested the idea to Twilight, which she agreed on.

"Well I'm sure Luna and Celestia enjoyed meeting you boys...sorta, now let's just head home", Twilight said.

"Fine, but I'm not going back on that train, I'm flying, you Dash, wanna join me?" Johnny asked.

"Hell yeah! Let's go for it!"

Twilight rolled her eyes, "Fine, whatever makes you happy"

"Hey we gotta get to Thunderlane's soon anyway, get his brother ready for that date", Johnny said.

"Speaking of which, Rarity you don't mind Rumble dating Sweetie Belle right?"

"I'd like to see the colt but I haven't heard anything bad about him", Rarity said.

"Sweet, let's hurry, Sweetie's probably back at home a little excited", Johnny said.

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Sweetie Belle is walking to the clubhouse to meet with her Crusaders, recalling the events from the last couple of days, the arrival of Johnny Storm and Wolverine, the whole Peter Parker situation, the reaction from her friends, having to date some random colt, seemed like quite a bit.

While she walked, Vega was following her close by with a smug grin, ready to swoop in on a given chance.

She kept walking until she was near Sweet Apple Acres, she looked at the clubhouse in the distance and sighed, "Man, it's gonna be really awkward soon, I have to go on a blind date...what's wrong with having a crush on Peter? I know he's with Twilight but...oh man, am I being selfish? Do I want Peter with no regard to Twilight's feelings?"

"You poor young girl", she heard a voice say.

Sweetie Belle turned around quickly, "Who said that!?"

After waiting a moment, she noticed Vega fly down to her, Sweetie looked a but concerned over the fact that some strange pony was probably watching her since he heard her, plus the fact that he had a claw on his hoof, though she liked his charming smile.

"Who are you?" Sweetie asked.

Vega stood on his hind hooves, "I am Vega", he bowed to her in a knightly fashion, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, mind introducing yourself?"

"Um...I'm Sweetie Belle".

"Sweetie Belle", Vega grinned a bit, "I heard your name around town, such a beautiful name".

Sweetie giggled, "You're charming...though your name sounds familiar...wait, are you one of those guys I heard about, the ones invading?"

Vega nodded, "In a way, I'm just here to talk business with Spider-Man, or Spider-Mane as the public calls him, or Peter Parker you and your friends call him"

"You got into a fight though", Sweetie stated.

"That was the doing of Wolverine & Johnny Storm, they instigated the fight", Vega explained, a little disdain appearing on his face.

Sweetie huffed, "Sounds like a hot head move on their part, doesn't surprise me".

"Sí, it was...", he walked around her a bit, "I couldn't help but notice that you look pretty sad, if there's one thing I can't stand is a pretty face with a frown on it, a cute little girl like you needs to smile and be happy".

Sweetie looked a bit down, "Is it that obvious that I'm sad?"

Vega nodded and kneeled to her, "What's wrong? Maybe I can help"

Sweetie smiled a bit at his kindness, but she remembered something important, "Um...aren't you a one of the bad guys though?"

Vega huffed a little, "What is a bad guy?" He started pacing again, "Just because my ideals are a bit different that makes me bad? All I want is a world where everything is beautiful, why does that make me a bad guy? Because I don't like ugly things? Because I fight for a living? Lots of people do, when I am not fighting, I am back home playing my guitar or tending to my garden", Vega looked to Sweetie, "Is everyone you know totally good, do you not have misunderstood ponies living among you?"

Sweetie thought a moment, "Oh yeah, there's Trixie, she seemed bad at first but she just needed a friend", she tapped her head to think of more, "Oh! And Black Cat, she seems bad but she's not too bad if she helped save the world, plus I like her fashion sense, I wonder if I can get a suit like hers, I asked my sister to make me one, she got angry for some reason"

Vega rolled his eyes, "Your sister, she is known as Rarity correct?"

Sweetie nodded, "How did you know?"

"Took a shot in the dark, I see the family resemblance, except you're prettier".

Sweetie blushed, "Aw thanks, you're so sweet, though I know you're just being nice, my sister is the prettiest pony in town".

"For now, just wait til you get older, I guarantee all the boys will be at your door, and your sister will lose her spot on the top. Honestly I bet that if you were older then Peter Parker would have gone for you instead."

Sweetie looked a little bummed, "I wish...he barely likes being too close to me anymore, he seems to freak and back away too much, I think he's starting to hate me."

Vega felt he was getting close, he continued his pring, "He doesn't, believe me, just yesterday he was talking with Twilight about you, I heard him say he constantly thinks about you, and he feels that your are too pretty to be around, he says when he looks at you, he doesn't just see a little girl, he sees a lovely mare, and it frightens him"

Sweetie blushed, "Really!? Does he like me?"

"He may, but that's the thing, he doesn't want to, and that's why he asked his friends to dump some colt on you, it's not so bad though, Twilight has shown unhappiness about you getting close to Peter, has she shown any signs of hostility to you?"

Sweetie shook her head, "Not exactly, she just said to not bother Peter...though she did look a bit unhappy, should I be worried?"

"Maybe...just be careful, even if Parker tries something, he seems like the type to play his sympathy card and dump the blame on you, and Twilight being as love struck as she is, would side with him in a heartbeat, and maybe cast you away, if you try to say anything, it's your word against their word, and who do you think the people will believe? The most powerful couple in this world, or a young girl who hasn't much to her name".

Sweetie looked concerned, "Peter wouldn't do that...would he? He's a hero, he protects people"

Vega scoffed, "What's a hero?" he paced around a bit, "Johnny Storm is a hero, does that make him a likable person? I doubt that. Wolverine is a Hero, does that make him likable?" he stopped and looked directly at Sweetie Belle, "No, he isn't most people are afraid of him, and why not? He is a savage beast", he continued to walks a bit, "Peter Parker is just another 'hero' who mainly fights for his own vanity, so he can be loved by others, I hear talk that he was quite a charmer with the girls, probably not as good as me, but the difference is that he apparently thinks his life was so horrible and uses his charm to make himself feel better, me I don't use it to raise my self esteem, I use charm because I like pretty girls", he stopped pacing and looked Sweetie in her eyes, "Pretty girls such as you".

Sweetie blushed a bit, Vega continued to walk around her, "Even the people myself and my allies deal with, they're so-called heroes, but what makes them heroes? Because they side with what they think is right!?" Vega stopped a moment and turned to her, "My allies believe that heroes are nothing more than a pompous bunch who fight only for their own self righteousness, little regard to what's truly best for the world they claim to protect!"

Vega took a breath before speaking again, "You deserve better, better than to be a second fiddle to a man like Peter Parker, you really need to be careful on which guy you fall for"

Vega approached her and stroked her mane, Sweetie found it awkward, yet satisfying, Vega continued his speech, "A beautiful pony like you needs a pony that can treat her like a queen".

Sweetie blushed and looked dreamily into Vega's eyes, "You look so handsome...now I wish I were older"

Vega kissed her head and spoke into her ear, "Your age doesn't bother me..."

Sweetie's eyes widened and looked up with some excitement, "Really!?"

Vega grinned and walked away, "I must leave now, come meet me tomorrow near that forest over there", Vega pointed towards the Everfree Forest.

Sweetie shook her head, "I can't, it's dangerous in there, lots of monsters"

Vega looked curious, "Monsters? Such as what?"

"Timberwolves, Cragidiles, Vines, Monster Flowers, not to mention the Ursa Major and Ursa Minor...well actually Peter and Twilight dealt with those two but there's some scary stuff".

Vega pondered, "Ok, where would you like to meet?"

Sweetie thought for a moment and had an idea, "How near that big pointy building in the center of town?"

Vega pondered, "Sure, I can find it, meet me tomorrow, what form of time do you use?"

Sweetie thought a moment, "We use time similar to your world, at least that's what Peter says". Vega thought a moment on what time he wanted, "Ok, we'll meet at 4:00 pm, we can talk a bit, I'll tell you a little about me, and you can talk to me about you, I can be the companion you need".

Sweetie grinned, "I'd like that...wait, I have a date tonight with some colt, should I blow him off if I'm gonna be with you?"

Vega shook his head, "No, just keep him around for a bit, when the time comes, then you dump him".

Sweetie nodded, "Ok then, I'll do that".

Vega flew off, "Til next time, Mi pequeño poni, adiós!" he was long gone and Sweetie let out a heavenly sigh, "He's very handsome, like a knight, plus his accent, so exotic".

Vega flew with a satisfied smile on his face, "Young girls her age are very easy to manipulate, especially when they're so hormonal, she can be a ticket to our domination of the worlds".

Later Vega met with his allies, Wesker approached him, "Any news you'd like to share?"

Vega nodded, "Yes, I got a little bit of info, though if I play my cards right, I can get that much more".

Wesker looked curious, "How so?"

"I met a young girl, I managed to charm some info out of her, but with some luck, I can really get much more, I'll be meeting her tomorrow and I can get her to spill a few more secrets, I do know that Parker has a few secrets he does not wish to be revealed, plus this girl is the younger sister to one of the elements and knows Parker and the Princess of Friendship pretty well".

Wesker looked curious, "That's good...though I must ask...a young girl? How old?"

"She's like 13 or something, maybe 14, not sure, but it's one of the smaller ponies", Vega explained.

Wesker looked a bit concerned, "And you're ok doing this with a girl that age?"

Vega rolled her eyes, "These are just ponies, really doesn't make a difference since they all look the same size womewhat, not like it's a human girl or anything".

Wesker tapped his chin, "Do whatever you must then, if it gets info then all the better".

"Also she warned me of this place called 'The Everfree Forest' a bit more dangerous than this one, it contains many dangerous monsters", Vega explained.

Wesker looked intrigued, as did Vergil, who took the time to go to Vega. "How dangerous may I ask?"

"Probably pretty dangerous, she didn't wanna go there, why do you ask?"

Vergil looked to Wesker with a mischievous smile, which Wesker himself offered, "Who's up for a little nature walk?"

Bison grinned as well, Balrog just groaned, "I hate nature walks".

"Shut up Balrog", Vergil said.

Later on, Rainbow, Johnny and Thunderlane are escorting Rumble to the Carousel Boutique, he had a date with Sweetie Belle.

"I'm kinda nervous", Rumble said.

"Relax Rumble, she's a nice girl, just be yourself", Rainbow said.

"Yeah, and if that doesn't work, just say that you know me", Johnny said.

"Sweetie Belle doesn't like you though", Rainbow Dash pointed out.

Johnny groaned, "Well I don't like the little brat either!" He made a pouty scrunchy face.

Thunderlane looked to his brother, "Just be nice to her, and act like a gentle-colt, do everything Flitter and CC told you to do".

"Even the part where they said 'Don't be like Thunderlane'?" Rumble asked.

Thunderlane looked a bit annoyed, even more annoyed when he heard Johnny and Rainbow chuckling.

"Just do your best", he simply said.

They approached the Boutique and knocked, Rarity then answered, "Yes?" she saw the Pegusai, "Oh, here for Sweetie Belle's date", she looked down to Rumble, he looked very nervous, "May I speak with you for a moment?" Rumble gulped a bit, Rarity gave him a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad, I just want to learn a little about you, and maybe give you a few tips, you look like a nervous wreck."

She took him inside, Thunderlane then turned to Rainbow and Johnny, "You two positive about this?" Both nodded at his question.

"It'll work fine", Johnny said.

"Yeah, boost his confidence, and finally get Sweetie a proper relationship with a guy", Rainbow said.

Thunderlane sighed, "I hope you're right", he then muttered so they couldn't hear, "You don't wanna prove to be a nuisance like Peter Parker is".

Johnny looked curious, "You say something?" Thunderlane shook his head, "Just muttering something to myself, no big deal".

Johnny and Rainbow shrugged, buying his answer, though Thunderlane himself harbored some deep secret he would soon find the right opportunity to reveal.

Back at the Library, Peter is on the Balcony, sitting on the edge, still concerned over the Wesker situation, Twilight approached him with a concerned look on her face. "Peter, what's bothering you this time?"

Peter turned to her, "Just concerned over the invading villains, the idea that they're out there just bugs me, I mean who knows what they're probably doing, Wesker for all I know could be making deadly viruses, Vergil's probably summoning monsters from Hell, and Vega, he's got like some blood obsession, I just can't stand not knowing where they are"

"Celestia is sending Guards to help us look for them, once we catch them, we'll send them packing back to their world", Twilight reassured.

Peter turned to Twilight, "I hope so...I hope they don't find our friends first", he then approached Twilight and looked her straight in the eye, "I hope they don't find you..."

Twilight gave him a reassuring kiss, "I can handle myself...but I love that you care."

Peter grinned and kissed Twilight back, then had an evil idea, "Mayday is still with Aunt May, and I don't think Trixie, Logan or Spike are home"

"What are you getting at...hey!" Peter had then picked Twilight up bridal style and carried her to their room and shut the door with a lock, it was gonna be quite some noise in there they would prefer others not hear.

Right now Peter and Twilight were at peace, but darkness still lurked nearby, Wesker and his allies would do a newer form of training, a nice little hunt.

Author's Note:

Wesker's changing base, Vega's being a creep & The Princesses have learned some new info. Plus what secret is Thunderlane hiding?