• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,714 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,714

Introducing the Heroes

Twilight, Peter and the others escorted Johnny and Logan back to Sweet Apple Acres, Johnny was observing the village as he walked, looked pretty decent but overall shallow for his tastes.

Logan really didn't care for sight seeing, he just wanted to get to where he needed to go, though he was curious about the other ponies.

Both Johnny and Logan felt a bit weird in their new pony forms, however Logan has a better sense of adaption than Johnny, which is why he faired well against Wesker and the others.

They eventually reached Sweet Apple Acres, walking past the fields, "Here we are, mah family's home", Applejack told them.

The two heroes beheld the sight, there were more Apple Trees than they can count, and apples for that matter,

"Wow, so many apples, bet you got like hundreds of Apple Pies or something", Johnny said.

"Apple Pies ARE one thing mah family's known for," Applejack replied.

"If Cap were here, he'd definatley want one," Johnny stated.

"Cap? Do you mean Captain America?" Twilight asked.

"The one and only, he believes one of the most greatest American Treasues is the Apple Pie," Johnny said.

"Those apple pies are definitely Cap's weaknesses, and he has very few," Wolverine stated.

"Apple Pies are his Kryptonite," Peter joked, earning a chuckle from Johnny. Twilight rolled her eyes, she hates when Peter makes jokes she never understands.

The group arrived in the farm house where many ponies were waiting. Among them included several friends of theres, including Lyra Heartstrings, Derpy Hooves, Dinky Do and Octavia, plus friends of those friends, such as Bon Bon, Doctor Hooves and Vinyl Scratch. Also in the area was Rainbow's flight team of Thunderlane, Flitter, Cloudchaser and Blossomforth, plus the young colt Rumble.

"It's ok everypony, we're back", Twilight said.

The ponies rushed over to Twilight and the others, asking various questions.

"What was that void!?"

"Is it dangerous!?"

"Did Spider-Mane do anything?"

"Who's the pony with the sideburns?"

Twilight raised her hooves in a gesture to calm the ponies down a bit, "Easy there everypony, I'm gonna answer your questions, but you all need to remain calm!"

The ponies stood back, Twilight and Peter were approached by Aunt May, who had Mayday with her, "Twilight, Peter, what happened?"

Johnny recognized her voice, "Yo Peter, is that pony your Aunt May?"

May recognized the voice, "Jonathan Storm? Is that you?"

Johnny nodded, "Sure is, great to see you Mrs. Parker".

May nodded and turned to Peter, "Why is Johnathan Storm here? And what happened?"

"I'll explain in a moment", Peter said went to the center of the room and got the attention of the ponies. "Ok, I'm gonna get right down to it...this world is in danger." That caused some worried mutterings within the ponies as Peter continued. "A group of villains came here from a world different than mine, they're roaming around right now, so for all your own personal safety, be careful when you leave your homes, and try to travel in groups. Just keep an eye out for a guy in a black trench coat, a guy in a blue trench coat, a guy with a cape and hat, a guy with boxing gloves or a guy with a claw on his front left hoof."

This raised concern from the other ponies, including Thunderlane who raised his hoof, "Why are they here?"

Peter shrugged, "Not sure, they seem to want me though, I'll handle it, though not alone." Thunderlane didn't seem too fond of that answer but he relented.

At that moment, The Cutie Mark Crusaders eagerly approached Peter.

"You'll stop them, won't yah Pete?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Of course he will, he's Spider-mane, he can stop any evil thing", Scootaloo said.

"He's our own handsome knight", Sweetie Belle said, causing an awkward blush from Peter.

"Thanks girls...now go back to your sisters for now", Peter said and gestured to his friends. The Crusaders rushed back to the others while Peter spoke, "Now I have a couple of friends from my world I'd like to introduce all of you to, would you two mind stepping forward?"

Johnny and Logan walked to Peter while the ponies stood around and gossiped among them, the two heroes then took the center.

"First here is my friend Logan, known to the citizens of my world as 'Wolverine'. He is not like most humans, he is a mutant, meaning he was born with his powers, as oppose to me who received mine from a spider bite. He is also a member of The X-Men, which is a group of mutants that help save the world, and he's a very experienced solider, having worked with S.H.IE.L.D."

The ponies simply looked at Wolverine, a little intimidated by his presence, his unfriendly demeanor didn't help. "Hey there ponies", Logan simply said, not caring all that much.

The Crusaders approached him, curiously, though in Sweetie Belle's case, feeling uncertain around him.

"So what can you do Mister?" Apple Bloom asked.

Logan held out his hoof away from the girls, and shot out his claws, scaring the girls a bit, as well as many ponies.

After regaining her composure, Apple Bloom expressed interest in Wolverine, really liking his powers. Scootaloo also thought he was cool, the perfect guy to help Peter. Sweetie Belle however seemed freaked out by him, angry looking face and such strange powers, nothing she's too interested in.

"Also while he doesn't look it, Wolverine is hundreds of years old...so excuse him if he acts a bit senile on occasion", Peter joked, much to Logan's annoyance.

"Watch yourself Parker!" Logan threatened.

Peter chuckled, "Easy Logan, take a joke. Now go back to my wife and her friends while I introduce Johnny."

Johnny stepped up, "It's cool, I can handle it myself", Johnny walked confidently past Peter and stood in the middle as cleared his throat, "What's up ponies? The name's Johnny Storm, but everyone in my world knows me as 'The Human Torch'. I'm the star of my Superhero team, The Fantastic Four, I am also star when it comes to other things back home, TV Shows, Magazines, Astronaut, put simply, people love me, chicks dig me, and I am the greatest thing from my world to grace this one. Now you may admire me."

The ponies simply glared at him, as if not impressed, some looked a bit annoyed at his arrogance, especially the likes of Bon Bon and Octavia.

The local rich girl Diamond Tiara also seemed disinterested, "Great, more weirdo aliens, just like Peter Parker."

Rainbow Dash however clapped her hooves, "You sound pretty awesome to me!"

Vinyl also did a fist pump for Johnny, showing her interest.

Johnny smiled at Rainbow and Vinyl, though it didn't take away his awkward feeling, "Did I mention that Peter Parker is a friend of mine?"

The ponies still didn't care that much, though the Crusaders approached him. "So what can you do?" Apple Bloom asked, a bit nervous since the last time she asked she got startled.

"This...FLAME ON!" Johnny's body was covered in flame, scaring the girls to near death. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle ran away while Scootaloo looked on in awe.

"Wow...that's actually kinda cool!" she said, floating in the air a bit in excitement.

"Thanks kid...so Peter, mind introducing me to the ponies here?" Johnny asked.

Peter looked around, "That could take a while, anypony who wants to greet Wolverine and The Human Torch is more than welcome to."

The ponies looked at the two outsiders, though were very hesitant to greet them since Wolverine was a little intimidating and Johnny rubbed these ponies the wrong way, a lot of ponies started to leave.

"Hey, where you going? I'm over here!" Johnny said, though the ponies kept walking, not really caring. Some wanted to stay, Rumble wanted to meet Johnny but Thunderlane dragged him away. Vinyl simply approached Johnny and gave him a friendly hoof bump before leaving herself.

That left Johnny a bit confused, "Not much of a talker I guess, that's cool though, better than the other ponies who outright ignored me...jerks."

Soon all that was left were the Mane 6, Spike, Trixie, Aunt May, Mayday, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Big Macintosh and Lyra Heartstrings.

"This is seriously all that's left? Like seriously?" Johnny said.

Peter face hoofed, "What did I tell you about First Impressions?"

Johnny groaned, "Whatever Pete, mind introducing me to the ponies that stayed?"

Peter sighed but decided to handle the business, "Ok then, so you know my wife, Twilight Sparkle, and while Logan already knows him; Johnny this is her Dragon Assistant Spike."

Spike waved, "Hey there guys, nice to meet ya. Also don't worry Johnny, I think your powers are cool. Plus it's nice to see you again Logan."

The two heroes nodded, Peter approached Trixie, "This is a roommate of mine and Twilight, her name is Trixie Lulamoon."

Trixie bowed, "Also known as the Great and Powerful Trixie, pleasure to meet you both however". Johnny found her wizard hat a bit funny, though didn't laugh out loud or anything. Logan just nodded, not minding her boastfulness.

Peter approached Rarity, "This is Rarity, she owns her own Boutique."

"Pleasure to meet you darlings", Rarity said with the friendliest attitude.

"Pleasure's all mine," Johnny said with a flirty voice. Logan just waved, not saying a word.

Peter gestured to Pinkie, "Here's Pinkie Pie, she loves parties, whether it's joining one or planning one"

Johnny smiled, "Sweet, I love parties!"

"Then you'll REALLY love mine!" Pinkie said enthusiastically.

Logan sighed, he had a feeling this mare would be a source of his headaches.

Peter smiled and went to Applejack, "Then there's Applejack, she runs this farm with her family and she houses my Aunt May."

"Howdy partners", Applejack said with a friendly wave.

Johnny looked at her and snickered, "Applejack? So does she taste like apples?"

Peter chuckled too, "No she's not a cereal, but she's sweet like an apple".

Applejack blushed, "Aw, thanks Pete".

Logan again waved, this time with a slight smile. This girl seemed mature and well mannered, plus her accent did remind him of Rogue.

Peter nodded and went to Fluttershy, "This here is Fluttershy".

Fluttershy shyly waved. Wolverine took instant notice of her, she had to be the most innocent thing he's seen in his life, she also had a certain atmosphere to her. Johnny looked a bit unsure of what to make of her though.

Peter turned to an eager looking Rainbow Dash, "And this is Rainbow Dash, or as I like to call her, 'Skittles', she's a weather pony."

Rainbow flew to Johnny hoof out, "Sup!"

Johnny simply hoof bumped her, "Hey, Rainbow Dash, cool name".

"Not as cool as Johnny Storm, that alone sounds like a Superhero name".

Johnny chuckled, "Yeah it does."

Logan shook his head, while he wanted to say she might be as arrogant as Johnny, he would wait a get to know her before really having more of an opinion.

Peter broke them up, "Ok, ok, enough, now there's also Lyra Heartstrings, the one over there that's hopping excitedly."

Johnny and Logan turned to Lyra, who was hopping and smiling.

"It's so cool to meet more humans!"

Johnny and Logan simply stared awkwardly at her, as did Peter, he could never understand her sometimes.

"Anyway, these 3 adorable fillies are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Apple Bloom, who is Applejack's little sister, Sweetie Belle, who is Rarity's little sister and Scootaloo, a friend of there's."

Johnny looked at Scootaloo, "You kinda look like Rainbow Dash, but I'm guessing that she's not your sister since Peter didn't introduce you as such?"

Scootaloo shook her head, "That'd be cool, but I'm not her sister, I don't have any older siblings, I wish I did though."

"Sorry to hear that, though it's not as fun as you'd think, my sister isn't exactly the coolest girl", Johnny said.

Apple Bloom glared at him, "That isn't a nice thing to say about yer sister".

"Yeah Johnny, Sue basically raised you, show her a little respect", Peter said.

Applejack looked curiously at Johnny, "You were raised by yer sister?"

"Yeah, long story, I lost my parents when I was young, so my sister had to take care of me".

Apple Bloom looked even more unhappy, "And you would say something so mean!? Mah sister raised me and I have been forever grateful of that! So shame on you mister! "

Johnny raised his eyebrow, "Easy half pint, I never said I wasn't grateful, so I'd watch it if I were you."

Scootaloo glared at Apple Bloom, "Yeah lay off, you barely know him, don't scold him!"

"Girls, girls, no fighting", Peter said.

Sweetie Belle huffed, "These guys aren't making a good first impression."

Johnny simply stared at her, "Wow, real charmer aren't you?" Sweetie gave a smug look to Johnny, who responded with a smug look of his own.

Peter sighed, "Moving on, there's Big Macintosh, Applejack and Apple Bloom's older brother."

Big Mac simply waved, Logan and Johnny looked a bit unsure at him, he had quite a presence.

"And finally, the one I'm most excited to introduce", Peter grabbed his daughter, "My precious little filly, Mayday Parker Sparkle".

Mayday waved at the heroes, "Hello, nice to see you."

Logan waved at her, this time with a more honest smile, she was really cute, he found it great that Peter and Twilight had a nice child together. "Nice to see you too kid."

Johnny smiled and waved as well, "She's really cute, helps that she seems to take more after her mother."

Peter looked bemused, "Really funny Johnny, can you not make me look bad in front of my daughter?"

"Hey you don't need me to make you look bad bro", Johnny joked, annoying Peter.

Twilight also had enough and approached Johnny, "You have a weird way of talking to your friends, Peter's being really nice and helping you, to ridicule him like this, especially in front of his wife and daughter is just plain disrespectful, and based on how you introduced your sister's existence, it seems like you have a lot to learn when it comes to respecting others."

Johnny blinked a bit, "Wow, you're kind of dull aren't you?"

Twilight glared, "You know, even Peter knows when to keep his trap shut."

"Pfft, Since when?" Johnny asked, further infuriating Twilight.

"I don't want you causing too much trouble."

Rainbow approached them, "Easy there Twilight, Johnny seems like the type to enjoy a few jokes, Peter cracked several jokes too when he first came here."

"Peter's jokes were just annoying and idiotic, Johnny Storm's are a little insensitive", Twilight pointed out.

"Everypony has their own way of breaking the ice, I thought Johnny's jokes were funny, it shows he's not afraid to be himself, I like that in a guy. Besides I don't think he's trying to insult Peter, he's just messing with him like good friends do, it seems to be a guy thing, I've seen other guys do that stuff."

Johnny grinned, "I like you Rainbow, you're not like the others."

Twilight groaned, then turned to Logan, "At least you're respectful, I appreciate you being so patient Logan".

Logan nodded, "No problem".

"So how long will you be here?" Scootaloo asked.

"Until we find those villains...however long that takes", Johnny said.

"So where are you gonna be staying?" Scootaloo asked.

"Um, not sure, we haven't discussed that yet, didn't expect to stay honestly", Johnny stated.

"Maybe you can both stay with me and Twilight, I'm sure we can make room", Peter said.

"Logan, sure, Johnny, I don't think so," Twilight said.

Peter sighed, "I know he's an insensitive jerk..."

"Hey!"

"But he still needs somewhere to live, if not there then where?"

Rainbow flew over to them, "I can house him".

Peter and Twilight looked to her a bit curious. "That's pretty sudden Rainbow, any reason?" Twilight asked.

"No reason...", Rainbow said, trying to hide a sheepish smile.

Johnny approached them, "I don't mind living with Rainbow Dash, she seems really cool."

"You sure it's not just to 'Taste the Rainbow' Johnny?" Peter asked, causing a blush from Johnny.

"Not funny dude", Johnny said, obviously annoyed.

"Yeah, Rainbow would never let you taste her rainbow, she'd leave you roasted", Peter said, earning a 'WTF' face from Johnny, then a sly smile.

"You win this round Parker, but remember, this is war".

Peter grinned, "I live for it"

As the two stallions grinned, Twilight groaned, "Great, now they're gonna compete with their lame jokes."

Trixie approached Logan, "Looks like we'll be roomies."

Logan didn't answer, he was busy staring at Fluttershy. Trixie looked confused and waved her hoof in front of his face, causing him to snap out of it, "What?"

"You seem interested in Fluttershy, that's the second time today someone was interested in her, first that Vergil creep, now you".

Logan looked curious, "Vergil? Why was he interested?"

"Something about making her his Queen or something", Trixie answered, then shuddered a bit, "I swear that guy is creepy, at least not as creepy as that called Vega, he has that psychotic aroma about him"

Wolverine nodded, "I heard a lot about him, I've been around people who've fought him many times, he's a very psychotic person, the only thing he loves more than beauty, is spilling blood, he has an affliction for seeing other bleed, he also loves how blood looks on a dead body".

Trixie looked bothered, "That man is running around Equestria, what could he be doing?"

"Not sure...but it ain't gonna be good for the ponies involved", Logan said.

We cut to a bit later in the day, we see Golden Harvest on her way home, hectic day, she just wanted to enjoy her dinner, go to bed and rest up.

As she walked, she was unknowingly stalked, by a familiar Pegasus pony with a white coat and a claw.

She made her way to her house and rummaged for her keys, as her stalker snuck over by her and waited for her to open the door, once she did so, he quickly went inside after her and flew up to the ceiling as she turned to close her door.

She locked the door and went upstairs to prepare unwind a bit, her stalker following her up as she entered her room.

She went to her room and put some stuff down and tidied up her bedroom a bit, her stalker entering her room, getting his claw out and offering a sick smile.

As she turned around, she came face to face with her stalker...she came face to face with Vega.

"Wh-wh-who are you?" Golden Harvest asked.

Vega grinned at her, "Just a stallion, looking to polish a few skills", he licked his claw before approaching her.

All we hear is her scream.

Author's Note:

Don't worry, I'm sure Golden Harvest will be fine.

Johnny & Logan must now adjust to life in Equestria, won't be easy though.