• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,699 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,699

Incoming Changes

Rarity had gone home with Sweetie Belle, still surprised at what she saw in Peter's memories, the fact that he had slept with her sister, granted it was a future version, it was still an uncomforting sight.

Sweetie was also unhappy, she feels like she lost her chance with Peter for good, especially since Peter got to experience her, and it seems like Peter wasn't interested.

They had gone home and Sweetie immediatley made her way to her room, Rarity wanted to ask her how she was feeling, but figured it's best not bug her about this.

Back at the Library, Peter is sitting and thinking about everything that happened, very relieved that his friends don't hate him for the infidelity, though it still bugged him to an extent.

Twilight approached him and sat next to him with a assuring hug, "Do you feel any better?"

Peter barely nodded, "Sorta...the shame is still there, but at least I haven't lost any of you".

Twilight nuzzled him, "And you never will, I'm confident that you would never willingly betray me, and this might sound weird, but I'm almost happy that happened".

Peter raised his eyebrow, "What for? I did something awful Twilight!"

Twilight gestured for Peter to relax a moment while she spoke, "The thing is...it seems like she did that because you were so stressed and in a dark place, you were close to slipping into despair and the loss of emotion, who knows what might have happened to you if you tried to keep fighting. You could have been killed, so in a way that kinda boosted you up, lit a fire under you...I know you're angry at yourself for that but it may have saved your life, I can definitely forgive you for that"

Peter looked surprised, "Twilight, I can't excuse what I did, even if I was stressed as a superhero it's my job to fight through that and-"

"Peter", Twilight said, stopping his speech, "It's not about you being a superhero, fact is your friends, our friends, they were all dying, and you started blaming yourself. It isn't healthy to continue that Peter, please don't blame yourself anymore, I can't stand seeing you all worked up over this, it's not your fault!"

Peter looked a little surprised on how emotional Twilight got, she was really concerned for him, he now realizes he's been really worrying Twilight with this, he simply offered her an assuring hug which she graciously returned.

"I know you feel ashamed, and I don't blame you, because I know how much you love me, but it's because I know you love me that I can't stay mad at you. After watching that again I think Sweetie Belle just wanted to help you, though I'm not too sure since you kinda cut her off the following morning, but I'm almost confident she was just lifting your spirits. Though I must sat, she did seem a little regretful the next morning, if there was a way I could talk to her...actually I might end up pulling her mane out her head", Twilight thought about that a moment, "Ok maybe not, I definatley would be mad though", she looked into Peter's eyes, "But I would thank her, what she did saved your life, I'd rather you have a one night stand that didn't mean anything to you than have you die".

Peter chuckled, "Nice to hear...I just hope this Sweetie lightens up".

"It's just a crush Peter, it'll pass, I'm not mad that she kissed you, I don't blame her, you're a catch after all".

Peter kissed her cheek, "I love you Twilight, no mare can ever take your place, you're the perfect wife".

Twilight rubbed his mane, "You're the perfect husband".

Watching from above were Trixie, Spike & Logan.

"Twilight is so lucky, I wish I had a guy to love me like that", Trixie said.

"I wish I could be as lucky as Peter and find somepony for me as well", Spike said.

"They're a great couple, they're fortunate to have each other", Logan stated.

Trixie looked to Logan, "How about you Logan, would you like someone to love like that? Someone to spend the rest of your life with?"

Logan sighed, "Kinda hard to do that when you're practically immortal, if I get married I'll just outlive my wife, I've had plenty of women in my life and I'll tell ya, the heartbreaks eventually start catching up, though I still foolishly fall for different women, even a woman that already had someone in her life."

Trixie and Spike pitied Logan a bit. "We're sorry to hear that Logan", Trixie said.

"Yeah Logan, though there's some long lived females, ever consider hooking up with Princess Luna? She could definitely use a guy in her life"

Logan stared confused at Spike, "You wanna hook me up with Luna? I don't think she's interested, she's still heads over heels in love with Parker, though she can never claim to have slept with him despite being married to Twilight, Sweetie Belle beat her to the punch".

Trixie and Spike cringed at that. "Dude that's cold", Spike commented.

"Still, not really that interested in a mate right now, I'm more focused on dealing with Wesker, Vergil and Bison".

"What about Fluttershy? You seem a bit protective of her", Trixie pointed out.

Logan simply glanced, "She reminds me of some of the X-Men, young, sweet and naïve, I'm just watching out for her, nothing beyond that".

"Hey I think it can work", Spike said, "Like a Beauty and The Beast kind of thing", that earned a glare from Logan, "No offense".

Logan sighed, "None taken, I am a Beast after all".

Spike patted him, "Only on a technicality, you're still a great guy, pretty cool too".

"Still Logan, you need someone, it could help", Trixie said.

Logan sighed, "I don't need anyone, it's nice but at the end, it's all a moot point, now I'm gonna go grab a beer, I'm pretty damn parched", he went to the fridge while Spike and Trixie glanced to each other.

"Maybe Cadance can help him...and us", Spike said.

Trixie nodded, "It would be nice to get someone someday", Trixie said.

Spike twiddled his fingers, "You don't think I'm ugly right?"

Trixie looked curious, "Is this about what those creeps said the other day?" She got her answer from Spike's nodding, "I don't think you're ugly, you're a handsome young dragon, just ignore them".

Spike sighed in relief, "Thanks Trixie...you think I can possibly get Rarity?"

"Don't hold your breath, besides you can do better", Trixie said.

Speaking of Rarity, we go to later in the day, she's home right now, working on some designs, when she heard the doorbell. She approached the door and opened it to see Thunderlane and his brother Rumble. "Hey Rarity, mind if we come in?" Thunderlane asked.

"No, not at all, please come on in", she invited the two stallions inside. She had closed the door and approached Rumble, "Would you like to see Sweetie Belle dear?"

Rumble nodded, "Yes ma'am".

"She's up in her room, you know the way", Rarity instructed, Rumble nodded and went to find Sweetie Belle. Rarity turned to Thunderlane, "You're brother's very cute, and well mannered"

"I've been told, he's a cool bro, your sister seems nice too".

That reminded Rarity, "If I may ask, earlier today Sweetie Belle said she went to see a friend, she said that Rumble was with her, has he mentioned anything to you about it?"

Thunderlane tapped his chin, "Not sure, I didn't go home straight away, Flitter & Cloudchaser were with Rumble, I asked them to take him home after those creeps marched through town, after I had that spat with your friends and those other mares I simply flew off to kick a few clouds then went home later, though Rumble was still there"

Rarity tapped her chin, "I get the feeling that she's hiding something from me, I need to find out what it is".

"Same here...with Rumble at least, whenever I ask him about Sweetie Belle he's usually vague, I'm getting worried".

"We should find out what she's up to, I have a feeling it's something bad", Rarity stated.

"Yeah, I hope she hasn't dragged my brother into anything...no offense, I don't want to blame your sister for something but-"

Rarity put her hoof up, "It's quite alright, I understand your concern, I have been worried lately due to her affection for Peter Parker, especially after finding out what happened with her and Peter"

Thunderlane grew curious, "Would you mind telling me or is it too personal?" Rarity thought a moment, "Part of me says I shouldn't"

Thunderlane nodded, "That's fine, I get that it's personal, though if you ever feel comfortable enough to tell me, I'd be happy to give my personal opinion"

Rarity thought a moment, "Well I suppose I could use your point of view, besides you seem like a nice stallion, you did save my life once". Thunderlane put his hoof up, "It's no big deal, I just did what any of the other cadets would have done"

"Still, I suppose telling you wouldn't hurt, as long as you try not to spread the word on it". Once Thunderlane nodded, Rarity cleared her throat, ready to explain, "What happened was my sister kissed Peter, not a friendly kiss, a real passionate one, and he blew his top and yelled at her, calling her a homewrecker after shoving her"

Thunderlane looked surprised, "So the perfect stallion has a dark side, though that does seem like a little much".

"Well it's because he...I probably shouldn't tell you, it's very personal...though part of me wants to get it off my chest".

Thunderlane put his hand on her shoulder, "You can tell me, I give you my world I won't start babbling, I won't do anything that could negatively affect you or your sister"

Rarity nodded, "Here's the thing...a few months ago Peter was caught in an explosion that sent him to the future". That line caused Thunderlane to raise his eyebrow, "Say what?"

"I know that sounds weird but it happened, believe me I saw it for myself, one day I'll take you to Twilight's home and show you that crystal ball he uses to show us images of his past".

Thunderlane should be a little weirded out but honestly, he's heard of weirder things, "Go on then".

Rarity nodded, "Well in the future he meets my sister, she's all grown up, and they...had relations...very intimate relations".

Thunderlane grew surprised, "Wait, he and Sweetie...did it?" Rarity's nod confirmed his question, he was so appalled, "He cheated on Twilight!?" Rarity nodded again. "Does she even know?" Rarity nodded a 3rd time, Thunderlane looked really shocked and confused.

"Wait a minute, so he goes to the future, gets it on with your sister, his wife finds out and she doesn't even care?" Rarity nodded again, "She forgave him for that".

Thunderlane face hoofed, "You've gotta be kidding me, this freaken guy gets away with anything, he can probably just kill Celestia and rule in her place like a Tyrant and no one would care since he's so cute and perfect".

"That might be taking it too far, I know Peter would never do anything that cruel, but yes they forgave Peter, the worst part is that he didn't even have my sister in mind, he was thinking of Twilight the whole time".

Thunderlane rolled his eyes, "Sounds like a bogus excuse, just you wait soon he's gonna have all your friends in bed, who knows, once your sister is old enough he may wanna reenact his little love scene".

"He better not, I certainly won't, I thought Twilight had the perfect stallion and he does something like that? To my sister!? And he has the nerve to tell her off!?" Rarity crossed her arms angrily, "The nerve!"

Thunderlane patted Rarity, "Sorry you went through that, I won't tell anypony, but I do know now what I must do".

Rarity looked curious, "What might that be?"

"I need to spread the word on Peter Parker, get others to realize that he's nothing but a menace, a plague in our society, maybe you can help with that".

Rarity shook her head, "I can't...I have my friends to think about, besides I do hold him close to me, he too once saved my life and I can't ever fully hate him...but it's just that..." Thunderlane cut her off, "I get it, it's so conflicting, I hate that this is happening, but I won't make you do anything that can damage your relationship with your friends, but I'm still doing this for you and Sweetie Belle".

Rarity looked at Thunderlane with a smile, "You're so sweet, but I don't know if that's such a good idea". Thunderlane sighed, "Maybe not, but I have to do something".

Rarity nodded, "I hope you can find a better way, though I do appreciate you wanting to help". Thunderlane nodded, "It's nothing".

After a brief silence he spoke, "Hey listen...I'm not doing anything later, maybe if you don't have plans we can...go somewhere together?"

Rarity nodded, "I'd like that".

"Great, you wanna bring the foals or..."

"Just us if you don't mind, once Rumble & Sweetie finish their date, we can go to ours".

Thunderlane grinned, "No problem at all".

Upstairs, Rumble is trying to get Sweetie to speak her intentions, "Sweetie, where do you go when you say your with me?"

"To visit a friend", Sweetie answered. Though that wasn't enough for Rumble, "Sweetie I need to know, I'm worried about you".

Sweetie smiled, "That's so sweet of you, but don't worry about me, I'll be fine". Rumble still wasn't satisfied, "But what if you're not fine...I'm afraid you're gonna get hurt".

Sweetie patted his head, "I'm just seeing a new pony in town, he's a misunderstood bad boy, I'm just waiting til he's mellowed out a bit, one day I'll take you to meet him and you'll see that he's pretty nice"

Rumble nodded, "Ok Sweetie Belle, I'll trust you on this".

Later on after Sweetie's date ended, Rarity & Thunderlane went on there date, Sweetie asked Rarity if she could go play with Scootaloo, Rarity was fine with that, as long as they didn't do anything foolish.

She went over to Scootaloo's house and asked Scootaloo to cover for her, telling Scootaloo it was a surprise, Scootaloo bought it and she agreed.

Sweetie Belle went to the lake she was with Vega at earlier on, prior to breaking their date early they agreed to meet here again later in the day. She waited around for Vega for about 5 minutes, then saw him fly down to greet her.

"Hola mi amor", he presented her a rose, which she took and sniffed, "So pretty"

Vega then kissed her forehead, causing her to giggle, "This rose is but a small comparison to your beauty"

Sweetie blushed madly, she hid her face afterwards, "Stop Vega, you're making me feel so awkward", though her giggle didn't go unnoticed by Vega and it caused a smile from him, a somewhat genuine smile, "You have the cutest laugh"

Sweetie giggled some more, "You're very sweet, it's nice to have a guy that likes me for me and not for something else".

Vega grew curious, "What does that mean?" Sweetie then realized what she said, "Oh it's nothing, just something silly".

Vega rubbed her face, "I don't mind silly, maybe it could give me a good laugh". Sweetie looked a bit saddened, "It really didn't turn out so funny, I just finally found out why Peter doesn't like being too close to me, but the truth was too humiliating"

Vega rubbed her mane, "Sweetie Belle...I have been through a really traumatic event as a child, after that nothing will really seem worse, whatever the issue is, I'm sure I can handle and understand the situation, that's why I'm here, to be there for you when you need help, no matter how bad it is".

Sweetie blushed and grabbed his hoof, "If I tell you what's bothering me, would you tell me what happened to you? So maybe I can help you?"

Vega nodded, "Sure, in fact I'll do you one better and I'll go first, just to break the ice", Vega sat before Sweetie who had her ears perked up, "I was the son of a very beautiful woman, a woman that all men wanted, I was her little angel, her beautiful little boy, one day for security reasons, she and mi padre...er my father, had gotten divorced, and she remarried to an ugly man, un hombre muy feo, I hated that man".

Sweetie nodded to show she was still listening, Vega cleared his throat to continue, "He mistreated my mother, with pompous insults, making her feel worthless, he would even beat her", that caused Sweetie to put her hooves over her mouth in shock, "My mother had to put up with that, and one day it got bad...", Vega turned away, his tone turning into slight despair, "That man...he felt that my mother had disrespected him, and because he felt disrespected, he did the worse thing he's ever done", he turned to Sweetie with dead serious eyes, "He killed my mother".

Vega's words had touched Sweetie Belle's emotions, she had no idea that had happened, to lose a mother like that is awful, "I...I can't believe that"

Vega nodded, his eyes started getting a bit teary, "I lost my mother to that hideous man, el hijo del puta, so in retaliation, I killed the man that took my mother from me...since that say I vowed to rid the world of ugliness, not just the physical ugliness...the actions too. I've seen many who only care for money & power, who step on others, who believe they are better than others...that's why I have aligned myself with Wesker & Vergil, they understand that some things in this world must be purged to create a superior form of life...survival of the fittest, only the strong are meant to survive, the weak and cowardly are just ugly people who don't deserve to live".

Sweetie looked really into Vega's story, he almost had similar goals to Rarity, though she feels he has the wrong idea, "Why get rid of the ugliness though? why not just make everything pretty instead?"

Vega raised his eyebrow to her, "It doesn't work like that mi amor, maybe it's easy in this world because everything is beautiful, but in my world true beauty is rare, I bet half the ponies in this world are just ugly in their own way. I've already seen some cold hearted stuff, earlier on I spoke to a pony who says she was treated unfairly, how she lost out on a dream because of the reckless actions of the Elements of Harmony, I've seen people who were affected by the heroes in The Marvel world...the world Peter Parker is from...you ever hear of a man named Eddie Brock, or better known as Venom?"

Sweetie shuddered, "I have...he's scary".

"You know why he's so scary or why he acts the way he does? It's because he's a victim of Spider-man's selfishness, Spider-man stole his innocence, now he's a crippled man".

Sweetie nodded, "I've seen him, I also know he lost his suit to our Princess Luna because of her jealousy of Peter & Twilight". Vega rolled his eyes, "So Peter has affected the innocent hearts of many it seems...such a disgrace!" Sweetie looked taken back by Vega's anger, "I can't blame Luna for loving him though...I did, until I saw what I did..."

Vega rubbed her face, "Would you tell me?" Sweetie nodded, "Yes...Peter has this crystal ball that shows us his memories, earlier today he showed me some of his memories, I got a glimpse of his early life and it showed his entire time here in Equestria, the more important parts at least...and I also saw a trip he made to the future".

Vega looked curious, "He time traveled? What was the future like? Was it of this world?" Sweetie nodded, "Yeah, in the future the world is taken over by an evil Queen named Chrysalis, she and her army have the power to shapeshift into anything, in that future only me and a few other survive, apparently I become a rebel leader in a sexy latex suit".

Vega then imagined an older Sweetie Belle in latex...it was a good image, Sweetie continued, "My future counterpart actually got Peter to sleep with her, it was so surreal...until I found out that he didn't even care enough for my future self to pay attention...he pretended it was Twilight...it's like he used my future self to satisfy some sexual urges, and when he found out he was so mad, so that's why he seems to have hated me since coming back, because in another time I slept with him and he wasn't happy".

Vega looked surprised to hear this, "Damn...what a two timer...sorry you went through that, but I won't let that happen to you, when I'm with you, I only see you".

Sweetie smiled, "You're so sweet...but on the plus side he did apologize for yelling at me...didn't take away the shame though, things may never be the same between us now".

Vega looked into her eyes"You need to move on Sweetie Belle, he's not worth it...you deserve better".

Sweetie was getting lost in his eyes, he was arguably the most handsome stallion she's had the pleasure of laying her eyes upon.

"Now...is there anything else you saw that was interesting?" Vega asked.

Sweetie tapped her chin, "Not sure if I should give out too much info, it seems pretty classified and-", Vega then grabbed Sweetie Belle and pulled her into a kiss. Sweetie found herself melting into the kiss, it was very passionate. Vega then snuck in a little French action to really tickle Sweetie's fantasies, this was arguably one of the best moments of her life. Once he broke the kiss he smiled, "Was that better than Peter Parker?"

Sweetie nodded, "Much better...". Vega grinned, "And I only had you on my mind too".

Sweetie looked at him with a mad blush, then kissed him back, her kiss a little more amateurish but Vega made it work. After breaking the kiss he simply asked, "Now...is there anything else you would like to tell me?"

Meanwhile in the sky, Lightning Dust is seen flying, recalling what Vega had said to her.

-Flashback-

"You have a chance to right a wrong, it sounds as if you had been the victim of a cruel injustice, why should you be a scapegoat for your commander's inadequacy, we can help you Lightning, if you join us, we can give you everything you have wished for"

"But what if something goes wrong?"

"You won't know unless you try, the choice is yours, should you choose to join us, go to Ponyville, find The Everfree Forest, here take these coordinates, it will take you directly to our campsite".

Lightning looked surprised, "The Everfree Forest? But that place is dangerous..."

"Don't worry, we've handle the creatures well, you'll be safe", Vega reassured.

-End Flashback-

Lightning had reached Ponyville and was above the Everfree Forest, "Here goes nothing"

She had flown down to the coordinates Vega gave her, and spotted Wesker from above training with X-23, she had just killed more creatures, "Whoa, that chick's tough, wouldn't want to mess with her"

Wesker was very proud of X-23, "Great work Laura...you have far surpassed Gambit & Iceman, you're just about ready for our invasion of The Crystal Empire".

Lightning had landed near them, "Um, excuse me?"

X-23 eyed Lightning and attempted to attack but Wesker held her back, Lightning kept a distance, "Whoa!"

Wesker soothed X-23, "Easy Laura", he turned to Lightning, "State your business".

"Um...I'm Lightning Dust, some guy named Vega sent me here".

Wesker grinned, "I've been waiting for you my dear".

Lightning's curiosity grew, "What do you want with me anyway?"

"I want to help your life, make you into something bigger, I heard you went through a lot and I pity you, you have an opportunity for a second chance. If you accept my offer, I'll go into more detail about this, do we have a deal?"

Lightning wasn't sure what she was getting into, but whatever it was, there's no turning back now, "Deal".

Meanwhile on Earth in the Marvel world, we see some Doombots storming into The Baxter Building, they were each destroyed one by one by the survivors of the Marvel World, those being Reed Richards AKA Mr. Fantastic, Susan Storm AKA Invisible Woman & Tandy Bowen AKA Dagger.

"How many robots does Dr. Doom have anyway!?" Dagger asked as she fired a few daggers.

"Victor has a lot of time on his hands", Reed said as he slammed on a few.

They continued taking down the robots, they were guarding a device that opened the portals between worlds.

"I hope Johnny's had luck with Peter, I was hoping they'd be back by now", Susan said.

"Keep in mind that Albert Wesker and his allies are in that world, they need to remove them before anything, they can't just bring Peter here and leave that world in danger, especially since Peter has a romantic involvement with a princess of that world", Reed explained.

Dagger shot her light daggers at the robots, "I can get that Peter is very caring of his new home, but this is taking too long, We need to make a move against Doom now though, I don't know how much Psylocke, Hawkeye & Iron Fist can do alone!"

"I'm worried too Tandy, we need to trust that Logan and Johnny have their situation at hand, no one said this would be easy, luckily it's not that bad yet", Reed said.

"I don't know about that Reed, Doom's been a little aggressive lately, if Hawkeye & the others don't stop him soon, we're gonna end up like Cap, Stark and the others", Susan said.

During the fight, some robots were mysteriously destroyed, the trio of defenders looked as 3 figures arrived in the penthouse lab and took out several of the robots. One of them, a man wearing green shot the robots with his handgun, shotgun and sub-machine gun, even tossing some grenades.

Another one in a long red trench coat used his long sword to take out a bunch and then used his handguns to finish off others, his shots radiating some form of magic.

The last one was a man dressed in a karate gi with a red headband. He used his bare hands to take down the robots, powerful punches, kicks and at one point firing a blue fireball, "Hadouken!"

One the robots were dead, the trio approached Reed. He knew who they were and glared a bit.

The one in the green spoke, "Dr. Richards...do you know who we are?"

Reed nodded, "Yes...you are a former member of S.T.A.R.S. and a founding member of the BSAA, Chris Redfield", he turned to the man in the trench coat, "You are a son of Sparda and the head of Devils Never Cry, Dante", he turned to the one in the karate Gi, "And you...everyone knows you, the one who the X-Men first encountered, the World Warrior Fighter...Ryu"

The 3 Capcom Heroes stood side by side, Dante had a smirk on his face, "Wow, you know a lot about us, big fans I take it?"

"I do my research, plus your friends Wesker, Vergil and Bison have mentioned your credentials as well...now why are you here?" Reed asked.

"I'll get to the point...we know about the portal you have that can transport you to this world of ponies we've heard so much about, we know Wesker went in after Spider-man, we want to go after them", Chris said.

"How are you aware of that? Who gave you this info?" Reed asked.

Chris explained first, "We ran into your friend Ben Grimm, we defeated him and freed him from Doom's control, he told us where Spider-man was, the world of the ponies, how he was friends with some girl named Twilight Sparkle, stupid name honestly, and that besides Doom and Tony Stark, you're the only other person that can make such a portal".

Dante spoke next, "We want you to open that portal so I can get my brother and his whack job friends back"

"Spider-man will handle them, Human Torch and Wolverine are also handling them", Reed said.

Dante scoffed, "Who cares about Spider-Man, he's just some punk kid, this world's probably better off without him".

Reed looked taken back, "He saved this world countless times, between saving it from the likes of Doom, Galactus, stopping the Infinity Gauntlet, for heaven's sake he stopped The Green Goblin when he had that other worldly magic. If it wasn't for Spider-Man, not only would this world and the pony world been in danger...your world could have been in jeopardy too".

Dante twirled his guns, "We could have handle Goblin, I've taken out bigger, Chris has taken out bigger, Ryu is the greatest fighter, hell I bet even Viewtiful Joe could do a better job, fact is that nothing in this world is a match for us", he placed his guns in his holsters, "Besides he stopped goblin with the help of some pretty pony princess, none of us need something that lame".

"You're too overconfident, it's gonna come back and bite you", Reed warned. Dante smirked at that Statement, "I doubt it, now are you gonna open that portal or what? We have worlds to save".

Reed stood by his machine, "Spider-man can handle it, you have no idea what you're getting yourselves into, now I suggest-"

"Oh for God's sake, I tried to be nice but-", Dante then whacked Reed down, "Apparently that won't work much here".

Dagger tried to attack Dante but Chris grabbed and kneed her in the gut before delivering a haymaker, knocking her over. He then picked her up and then flipped her onto a table of beakers, breaking it in the process.

When Sue tried to attack, Ryu ran in and punched her in the gut a couple of times and hit his Shoryuken on her.

Reed tried getting up but Dante did a few punches, using his Alastor power to bring some purple lightning to his punches and then kicked him to the side.

Chris sighed, "Didn't want it to come to that".

Dante put his sword away, "We did what we had to do, keep in mind that we gotta Wesker, Vergil and Shadowlaw. We have the responsibility of capturing them, they chose to be difficult and we can't pull any punches".

Ryu simply stood there, "We can't be deterred, we must find our enemy and bring them here". Dante and Chris nodded in agreement and approached the machine with Ryu.

Chris grabbed his radio, "Chun Li, this is Chris Redfield, are you there? Come in". He listened and waited a bit, "Chun Li, do you copy?"

After a few moments of static, he finally got a response, "This is Chun Li"..

Chris spoke again, "We're at the Baxter Building, we just took out several of Doom's robots and encountered Dr. Reed Richards and found his portal machine".

"Good, is he cooperating?" Chun Li asked.

"No, he was being difficult, we had to use force, unfortunately we have no way of activating this portal, so we're going with Plan B", Chris explained.

Chun Li nodded, "Right, you have the drive?" Chris pulled it out, "Yeah, I got it".

Chun Li nodded, "Good, insert the drive into the machine, hopefully there's a plug that fits"

Chris looked around, "Found it", he inserted the plug, "Ok, got it"

Chun Li activated a computer and got the signal from the machine, "Good, I got the data", she turned to one of her allies, "Spencer, I need you for this"

The Bionic Commando, Nathan Spencer, had then approached Chun Li, "Need me to work my magic?"

Chun Li nodded, "Yes. if you would please".

Spencer did a mini salute and hooked his Bionic Arm to the computer and started hacking, "This is a little different than I'm used to, but I think I got it, hold on".

After a bit of hacking, he managed to get into the system, "There we go!" he managed to activate the portal, "And we are in business!"

The portal at the area opened, "Awesome work Spencer", Chris said and turned to his allies, "Let's go".

The 3 Capcom heroes then jumped through the portal, unaware of what was truly waiting for them on the other side.

Author's Note:

Ryu, Chris & Dante are on their way to Equestria, they're in for quite a surprise.

Plus Vega's still a creep.