• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 4,623 Views, 171 Comments

Dark Magic Attack! - DarkMagicEn-Forcer1



“I am the Dark Magician, the ace to the king of games, co protecter of all Elements and CMC, the watcher of all displace, co founder of Neo Domio Town and bearer of the millennium Items of understanding. I am here to help the ponies who got wronge

  • ...
46
 171
 4,623

Chapter 3

(Cupcake Rainbow Dash P.O.V) (Medical room DM and DMG tower Equestria Everfree forest) (some months ago)



“Wh-Where am I?” I thought to myself as I slowly open my eyes as I find myself laying in a hospital bed. I then quickly check myself only to find nothing missing from my body and sighed in relief.

“Was it - Was it all just a bad dream from that bad cupcake Pinkie had given me?” I asked myself. I then notice a blue crystal eye that is sitting on a bed-rest next to me with a note saying-

“Press the crystal to play message”

-on it. I raised an eyebrow at this but I did as the note said and press the crystal eye with my hoof which started to show a hologram of some creature in a purple robe and holding a green staff and it started speaking.

“Greetings Rainbow Dash my name is the Dark Magician, I am a human and if you are playing this message right after you have awaken. Well that means myself and my girlfriend Dark Magician Girl aren’t here in the tower right now. So let me start by telling you that if you think that your Pinkie Pie had kill you was just a bad dream. Then I am afraid to say it wasn’t a dream. You have died in your Equestria.”

I stare at the human wide eyed before I started to cry realising that Pinkie, my Pinkie, had really killed me and that I will never see my friends again. Well my worlds friends as Dark Magician said it as he continues his message to me. I didn’t hear all of the message due to I was still crying but I hear him make a Pinkie promise about how him and his girlfriend and when he will tell it to me and others though.

After I calm down from my crying I decide to go and have a look around in this tower I have awoken in.

(Dark Magician P.O.V) (Equestria ,Neo Domino Town, DM tower, meeting hall, present time)

As I look back to the group I notice T.C.F.I.H Pinkie Pie was hugging Cupcakes Rainbow Dash and saying sorry over and over again even though she wasn’t the one who killed her. After that I then show everyone the places in the tower Cupcakes Rainbow Dash had been before she went outside.

(Cupcake Rainbow Dash P.O.V) (Outside of DM and DMG tower Equestria Everfree forest) (some months ago)


“Whoa.” I said to myself as I see the really wide open space where trees use to be. Did they really did all of this in a short time?

“Come to me.” Said a creepy voice that sounded like it was coming from the south of the tower. “Come to me.” The voice said again and for some reason my body start obeying the voice as I walk in the direction it was coming from.

After 10 minutes of walking I found myself walking into a weird looking cave. And by weird looking I mean theres blue crystals all over the cave walls with pictures of different kinds of monsters that had numbers on them.

“What’s with all the numbers?” I thought to myself as I reach the back end of this weird cave. What I saw what look like kind of gate with a really creepy face on it. I then notice there was something that was holding the gate’s handles together and closed. It look like to be a necklaces with a golden bar with three more golden bars going across it, to make it look like a arrow head, in the centre of it.

“Remove it.” I hear the creepy voice said much louder as it was coming from the gate.

“Remove what the necklace? Why should I and why am I here?” I asked the voice not trusting it one bit.

“Remove the necklace. It is your destiny.” The voice said again as my body move on it’s own toward the the gate. I try to stop my body from moving any closer but it’s useless.

Who ever this bucker that’s talking has complete control over my body as my right hoof grab the necklace and pulled. After a minute of the necklace was off the gate handles the gate open with a blinding flash which I cover my eyes just in time for it.

Once I was able to see again my eyes went wide as I see about over 100 different colour orbs with numbers floating in the air.

“Wh-What the Tartarus?!” Was all I could say before portals appeared out of nowhere and the orbs went in to them. All except for one.

This orb had a golden colour to it with a red number 39 on it. Before I could do anything the orb went right into me like a ghost entering a host’s body.

“Let the number take hold.” I hear that voice in my head as I feel that orb was trying to take me over. But with quick glow from that necklace, which was now around my neck, and that orb stopped trying to control me. I gave a relax sigh from this and head to the tower thinking is was best to have a nap.


(Dark Magician P.O.V) (Equestria, Canterlot) (some months ago)

We have appeared on top of one of Canterlot’s buildings where we see the royal guards are fighting some people we know all too well.

This confirms it. My sister and our friends have been displaced here in our Equestria.” Dark Magician said as he saw some guards run away with their ass’s on fire thanks to Blaze.

“Oh. Here come the Mane Six.” Dark Magician Girl said pointing to where the Mane Six are running up the battlefield with their elements of Harmony.

“And our friends look tried from their fight from all of the guards.” I said pointing to our friends who are panting right now. “We better really to jump in when the Mane six use their elements.” I added as Mane six just enter the battlefield.
(Blaze P.O.V) (Equestria, Canterlot) (some months ago)

“Ah crap! The Bearers are here!” I heard Scout called as I turn to look at where he is pointing. Sure enough me and the others all saw the Mane Six had just came into the main street, which was our battlefield, with their elements around their necks. Or on top of the head in Twilight’s cases.

“Not good. We still tried from getting free and kicking these sorry excuse for guards ass.” I said as I formed fire in my hands while Erza was readying herself to fight.

“There four of them right now!” I heard Rainbow say to her friends while Twilight was stopping her from flying right at us.

“Wait a minute. What does she mean by four? Could there be more then just the four of us that was displaced to this world?” I thought to myself about if there are more of us in this Equestria as the Mane six are charging up there Elements.

While they was charging they are saying that they are going to stop us from doing whatever their sunbitch had lied about. If I have to be honest. I would say that the pony race are all bunch of sheep by believing whatever bullshit that comes out of their Princess’s mouth.

“Wendy run!” I heard Erza say to her little sister Wendy in hope she can get away before we get stoned again.

“No way! I am not leaving you!” Wendy stubbornly said as the Mane Six had finish charging their Elements and then fired it at us.

“I am too handsome to be a bird’s toilet again!” Scout said in a panic as the rest of us glared at the incoming rainbow beam.

“MAGIC CYLINDER!”

That shout took everyone by surprise as a huge floating cylinder appeared in front of us and the rainbow went right into it.

“WHAT?! Impossible!” I heard Twilight shouted out of shocked just like her friends are as they stop firing their Elements as the last of the beam disappeared with the cylinder.

“Who just save us right now?” I thought to myself as I was too shocked to voice out my question of who have save us from becoming statues again.

“Nothing is impossible Miss Sparkle.” I heard a voice say from the west side of the battlefield. When I turn around to see who said that I was shocked again as it was a Dark Magician and a Dark Magician Girl. And some how I knew in my heart that he is my little brother and his girlfriend.

“Oh-No! All six of them are here now. The Princess told us not to take on all six of them at once.” I heard Twilight said in a panic of having to face all of us at once.

The Dark Magician then turn to look at us with calm smile and said. “We will deal with the Bearers. You four go through this portal to safely.” After he said that we turn around to see there is a portal right behind us.

Now none of us want to leave the battle so soon but we all of us, even Scout, knows that we are in no shape to continue. So with a slow nod all four of us enter the portal and leave the rest of the fight to the two Magicians.

“Stay safe brother.” Was my last thought before I step into the portal to safely.


To be Continue.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long.