• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 4,618 Views, 171 Comments

Dark Magic Attack! - DarkMagicEn-Forcer1



“I am the Dark Magician, the ace to the king of games, co protecter of all Elements and CMC, the watcher of all displace, co founder of Neo Domio Town and bearer of the millennium Items of understanding. I am here to help the ponies who got wronge

  • ...
46
 171
 4,618

Chapter 2 (crossover with Heroes of Equestria)

(Dark Magician P.O.V) (Equalised Equestria) (Cutie Mark vault cave) (some months ago)


I have just arrive at the Cutie Mark Vault in a version of Equestria where everyone has been equalised. I pulled out my millennium key and use its power to hide myself from this Equestria.

I don’t need to attract unwanted attention to myself.

Finding the cutie marks of the Mane 6 and Princess’s wasn’t hard to look for as I pull out nine jars from my hammer space. Then I point my staff at the vault and the the nine cutie marks was then covered in a dark purple colour aura of my dark magic. Then with one pull back motion of my staff the nine cutie marks was ejected from the vault then place into the jars with a lid on top to keep them in.

After I put the nine filled jars back into my hammer space I then got another idea. With this new idea I pull out more jars and start taking more cutie marks. Once I got enough cutie marks and place all of them in the hammer space I was about to leave this Equestria when I heard a voice in my head.

“Hey guys, did you by any chance drop a card to your yu-gi-oh deck or something?”

“Hmm It seemed someone has found my token and didn’t realise that he or she is summoning me right now” I said to myself as a summoning portal just open up in front of me. Which I simple walk in as it closes.

(third person P.O.V) (Saber, Caster and Gilgamesh’s Equestria Ponyville) (Their present time)

(Note: This part of the story was written be me and ElementBrigade.)

“I still don’t see why can’t just bury the body in the woods Saber?” Said Caster levitating her talismans in the air. “I mean it’s not like he’ll come back to life or something?”


“True, but you can never be to sure about dealing with another displaced human.” Saber said while cutting some of the trees around her with her sword. “Plus I prefer not to stay in my alter form for a long period of time.”


“That and prefer not to get punched in the face if he does come back to life and summons berserker to kill us.” Said Gilgamesh who being treated for injuries by Celestia.


“You know for a queen of heroes you pretty much suck at your job.” Said Caster.


“Bite me bitch. At least I did something unlike you who got nailed into the ground like pole.”


“Oh you’re one to talk seeing how you got wrecked by Kat, just like how Loki from the movie avengers got wrecked by The Hulk.”


“Want me to wreck your face in fox bitch?”


“I like to see you try goldy.”


“Girls! Knock it off before I wreck you both!” Yelled Saber.


“But she started it!” They both said in union.


“Well I’m ending it. Now knock it off or else.” Saber sword started glow crimson red just to make a point.


“.......Fine…..bitch.”


“What was that?”


“Nothing.”


Just as Caster was about to leave to raid Twilight refrigerator again, she notice a card on the ground. Caster picked it up and started to examine it. “Hey guys, did you by any chance drop a card to your yu-gi-oh deck or something?”


“We don’t play that game anymore Caster. Not after what happen at the tournament you dragged us into.” Said Gilgamesh.




“That and what happen during the times when you wanted us to train with you to become the queen of games.” Said Saber.


“King of Games remember? I dislike the title Queen.”


A portal open next to the three savants and Dark Magicians walks out of it with a neutral look to his face.


“Greeting I am the Dark Magician, the ace to the king of games, co protector of all Elements and CMC and the Watcher of all displaces. And let me just say I am honor that you three are the first ones to summon me.” He said with a bow.


“.......Saber.”


“Yes Caster.”


“Can I slap him in the face for taking my title as king of games?”


“Caster if you do that I will cut off you head just like last time.”


“B-but he has so many titles, and have to do it. It’s on the list of things to do before I die.” Caster whined as she pulled out a list.


“Again no.”


“You never let me do anything fun.” Caster pouted as she teleported the list away.


“Because most of the stuff you do end up killing you.” Saber said before focusing her attentions at the magicians. “You have to forgive her, she’s been in a lot of head related injuries when she was a kid.”


“It’s fine. She reminds me a little bit of my girlfriend Dark Magician Girl when she kick a man in the ball for looking at boobs.”


“Huh? Reminds me of how Luna is whenever someone is hitting on Celestia. Then again I doubt anypony would want to date a drunken princess.”




“Hey! I can be sober if I wanted to!” Yelled Celestia. “I just don’t want to that’s all.”


“Hehe. Hey girl with the fox tail. Watch this.” He points his staff at Blueblood who was walking by and shots a green beam and when it hits him it cause him to start farting as loud as Luna can shout.


“Holy crap! What spell was that?” Asked Caster


“I call that spell shit and giggles.” He said holding back a laugh.


“You gotta let me have that spell!” Caster said levitating up to the Dark Magician’s face.


“Sure just hold still.” He points his staff at Caster’s head and shot a blue beam that gives Caster the knowledge to know how to pull off the shit and giggle spell. He then turns his attention to Sader.


“Why do I get the feeling this won’t end well for me.”


“Don’t worry I am not going to anything bad to you. I just going to give you this.” A book appeared in his hand.


“What’s this?”


“This is a book that will tell you everything about every displaces in the multiverse.” He while handing it over to Saber. “It will also update itself when a new displaced pop up and causing trouble.”


“Well this will be useful the relying on the Holy Grail for info.”


“Yeah it will help you three on who to avoided. Specially the one that are not afraid to kill their Mane 6, CMC, Spike and the princess’s.” He said with a sad look to his face.


“Really now?” Said the grail appearing right behind the dark magician girl. “Prey tell who would do something like that in your world?”


“No one in my world. Well maybe Starscream if he’s in my world or not, but I’m talking about the other worlds displaces like the RED Spy. He had killed his world’s Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. Along with other ponies like Shining Armor.”


“Well suck to be those ponies huh?” He said while laughing.


“Its not funny for ones that got killed.” He said with a calm look in his face.


“Please like something like what you said never happen before, stuff like this have been going on for ages even before you were even born human.”


“And once again the Holy Grail pisses someone off again.” Said Gilgamesh.


“Well I not going let any version of the Mane 6, CMC, Spike or the princess’s get killed by a Displaces. Not while I have found a way give them a second chance at life.” He with a still calm look to his face.


“Oh how amusing you humans are. Always trying to save others from death, but in reality you can’t save everyone from a gory fate. As long as there are humans that will kill for the fun of it, you can’t ever be victorious.”


“It doesn’t matter how many of the 12 ponies and one dragon I will bring back to life back in my world because, I care about them. That is something that you will never understand because you don’t have a heart.” He still being calm about it.


“Bold words coming from a weakling like yourself. Alright then, lets see if you can back up those word of yours.” A summon circle appeared in front of him as Saber was forced to be in front of the grail. “If you can defeat Saber in a dual then you’ll have proven me wrong, but if you can then I was right. Do we have a deal human or are you gonna hide behind your girlfriend over there losing to Caster in a card battle?”


“HA! I win again!” Yelled Caster. “Wait what?”


“Dammit!” Dark Magician Girl said as she give Caster a pout.


“Just like you are hiding behind Saber?” He said with a grin.


“Mortal I’m the holy grail, with just a thought I can summon Berserker into your world and have him wreck the place or have avenger go there and unleashed an army of ravagers upon your world if I wanted to. So don’t think can’t defend myself from someone like you human.” The Grail said in grimdark tone.


“So? I can summon The Winged Dragon of Ra if I wanted to but whatever. Ladies first.” He give Sader a bow.


The holy grail took the appearance of a human girl wearing what looks to be a black and red dress. “Saber go show this mortal not to mess with a legendary hero.”


“KNIGHT’S TITLE!” He shouted as his robes turn into armor and become the Dark Magician Knight.


“Oh not going for the mage class for this battle I see. Smart move for once unless you have any magic attacks in that form?”
“Why don’t you come over here and find out?”




“Saber! Take him out!” Yelled the grail.


“Like I don’t have much of a choice in the matter.” Saber said as she readies her sword for battle.


“KICK HER ASS DARK MAGICIAN KNIGHT!” Shouted Dark Magician Girl who is eating a bag of popcorn.


GO SABER! MOP THE FLOOR WITH THIS WANNABE KNIGHT!!” Caster shouted while pushing Dark Magician Girl out of the way.


Dark Magician Girl give Caster a glare before giving her a wedgie.


“Like I said ladies first.” He said standing ready and waiting.


Saber launched herself at the Dark Magician, ready to strike him down where he stood.


“MAGICAL HATS!” He Shouted as four big hats with question marks on them cover him as Saber strikes an empty hat.


“Figures he would use something like this.” Saber said as she charge at the other hats.


“Yes but the question is. What else is hiding in these three hats?”


“If it’s a magical trap then it won’t work a servant like me. All servant have anti-magic resistance, but the saber class have the highest making us the mage killer class.” Saber launch a stream of air at the two hats from a distance.


“Who said it was a magical trap?” He said as one of the two hats reveal a small army of brown fluff balls with eyes and green claws. “Say hello to my little friends.”


“Holy crap! It’s Kuriboh!” Yelled Caster as she levitated one of them towards herself. “Finally I got the real one.”


But then that Kuriboh exploded in Caster’s hands as the rest of the Karibo army went and cover Saber from head to toe before going kaboom.


“Did I forgot to tell you that these Kuriboh explode on contact?” He says as he jumps out the last hat.


“Interesting little trick you did there. If I was in my light my form then that would of hurt a lot.” Said Saber as she walked out of the cloud of dust, with no damage on herself. “But it’ll take more than just that if you want to do any damage to me while I’m in my dark form.”


“Figures as much but all well.” He said as teleported behind her and use a dark magic slash attack on Saber’s back.


“What part of anti-magic resistance did you not understand!” Saber yelled as she punched Dark Magician in the gut, sending him a few inches away from her.


“Oh I do understand that. But I also understand that every anti-magic resistance has its limits.” He said as Dark Magician Girl notice there a crack in Saber’s armor.


“Hehe Hey Caster look at Saber’s back. See the crack?” She asked pointing at the crack.


“Bad move on his part.” Caster said as she wiped away the dirt from the explosion to the face. “I’m surprise your boyfriend doesn’t know who Saber is.”


“He doesn’t, but it doesn’t matter to him because. He doesn’t care about winning or losing this fight.” She said with a smile on face while eating popcorn.

“Be that as it may, he should really pay attention to who he is fight.” Caster said as she pulled out a pair of shades. “Also you might want to wear these.” She said handing her an extra pair of shades to Dark Magician Girl.


“Oooh! Is she going to bring out the big guns?” She asked as she put on the shades.


“You see.”


Saber said nothing but only smiled at the Dark Magician as her armor started to crack more and more. “Hehe big mistake on you part


“And why is that?” He asked as his Knight title spell wears off.


“Do know who I am cosplaying as?” Saber asked as bits of light started to spew out if her. “More importantly who the legendary hero is?”


“Nope.” He said in Big Mac’s voice.


“Then let me give you a little hint, ever heard of the sword Excalibur?”


“Yeah I heard of the sword it belong to King Arthur.”


“Then take a look at my sword.” Saber’s sword changed from crimson jet black, to silver and gold.


“That is Excalibur. So you are Arthur who got turn into a girl. I am not impress.” He said still as calm as ever.


“Artoria Pendragon is my name.” she said a beam of light burst through the ground under her. “And I am the King of knights!” With having said that the started to disappear, revealing Saber in her normal outfit and armor.


“Still not Impress.”




“Really now?” She said a she vanish from the mages sight, and appear behind him with her with her sword charging up for an attack. “I would be taking this fight serious if I were you, cause after what happen to me yesterday I’m not gonna go easy on any displaced that I see.”


Then a Kuriboh pop up in Saber face and went boom.
“Nice try.” Saber said as her armor started to repair itself “I was hoping it would have to come to this, but seeing how you wanna use trick when it comes to fighting then I’ll have to use my trump cards for this.”


Dark Magician start to laugh.


“What’s so funny?”


“I just realize something. While your body is protected by your armor, but your head on the other hand-” He point his staff to the sky. “-is not. 1000 KNIVES!” He shouted as knives fall from the sky right at Saber’s head.




“AVALON!!!” Saber yelled as her sheath started to glow as it unlatched itself creating a barrier around Saber. “One of my Noble Phantasms. Avalon the everlasting utopia. A sheath that was lost in the battle of Camelot, this attack protects me from attack of any kind besides swordplay.” She the point her sword at the Dark Magician. “Avalon will only last until one of us is down, so don’t even think of trying to use a Kuriboh on me.”


“He did it last time!” Yelled Caster who got hit in the face by a rock thanks to Saber.

“OW! MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL AWESOME FACE!”


“Aww Let me hug you better.” Dark Magician Girl did so but with Caster’s face being press in her boobs.


“*Sniff* At least some is nice to me for once. *Sniff*”


“Idiot.” Said Saber.


“You want a hug too?” She ask Saber.


“I get enough hugs from Luna and Nightmare Moon. I’m pretty much set for that.”


“So you love getting hug by big boobed Princess’s then?” She asked with a evil grin.


“At least I’m getting some, unlike you.”


“That’s good for me because my world Princess’s aren’t anthro and plus we hate their guts.” She said with a big smile.


“Hate to ask but why?” Asked Celestia.


“Because she believes none of her ponies can’t do anything bad and keep attacking us for dealing with bad ponies like a rapist for example. Plus she think that just because we use dark magic that we are evil and must be seal away.” She said looking cross.


“......Mind if I bitch slap them if we end up in your world?” Celestia asked.


“Not right now. She doesn’t know that we had broken free from our statue yet. But I will let you know when you can.” She happyly said.


Without anyone notice Dark Magician teleported behind Saber and pull out a master sword from his hammer space and stab Saber in the neck.


“Surprise buttsex.” Dark Magician said in a Spy’s voice.


“Nope.” Saber appear behind and slash Dark Magician’s back. “light form is much faster than dark.”


“MIRROR FORCE!” He shouted as a mirror like barrier appear on his back.


“I told you before.” Saber said as she kick him in the ass instead of using her sword again. “Only swordplay can hurt me!”


“Ha! She’s literally kicking his ass!” Laughed Caster.


“Hmm I think he going to pull out his five big guns.” Dark Magician Girl said while looking at her watch.


“And that would be?” Asked Celestia.


She grin. “You will see it going to be a blast.”


“It’s time to call in………..the forbidden one.”


“Forbidden what?”


“Allow me to show you.” He said as he slam his staff down and five stone tablets rising from the ground. Four of them has a picture of an arm or a leg while the fifth one has face on it.


“Tch guess I’ll have to use my second Noble Phantasm.” She said as prana energy started gather around herself and her sword.


Then red glowing lines connect the tablets to make a star.


“I summon EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE!! He shouted as a huge being appear from the star.


“This Dual is done.” Dark Magician Girl said grinning.


“Don’t be to sure.” Said Caster. “Don’t forget that Saber has Excalibur after all.”


“That means jackshit when facing Exodia because only a god or gods beats him. Plus since this is a dual Saber will lose when Exodia is call on to the field.”


“You really need to brush up on human history more. Excalibur The Sword of Promised Victory, one of 5 holy weapons created by the gods themselves. Those who are chosen by the sword will be promised victory upon saying it’s name.”


Exodia rises his hands as glowing ball of light appear between.


“Exoda. O-” He was cut off when he and Saber got hit on the head by pans and got knock out.


“.......Did you two do that?” Celestia asked looking at the two magic users.


“It wasn’t me.” Dark Magician Girl said confused.


Exoda disappear along with the circle.


“Well that can’t be good.” Said Caster.


“I guess it a draw then?” She asked Caster.


“I guess seeing how Luna’s in the air above them.”


“Huh?” She look up to see Luna there.


“And it appears she’s angry.” Said Celestia. “I guess I forgot to mention that she was asleep trying to sleep off the hangover she had.”


“Oh my.” She said as she hide behind Caster.


“WAKE UP YOU TWO!” Yelled Luna.


“GAH!” Yelled Dark Magician as he stands back up.


“Crap Luna is angry again.” Said Saber with an annoyed look on her face.


“Again?”


“Last time it was when her sister beat her in a videogame. Judging by the way she looks I think we must have woken her up due to us fighting each other.”


“Well lets call it a draw.” He said putting a hand out to shake.


“Agreed, but we better start running now.”


“Don’t worry I got this.” He said while pointing his staff at Luna. “SWORD OF REVEALING LIGHT!” He shouts as glowing swords surround Luna freezing her in place.


“I don’t think that’s gonna stop her.”


“It will I set the spell for 3 hours.”


“No I mean that was just a magical copy of herself.” Saber saw a shadow appear over them both. “The real one is right behind us.”


“Care to explain why you two woke me up from my slumber?” Luna asked.


“It was the Holy Grails fault..” He said in his best calm poker face.


“And you couldn’t take the fight somewhere else why?”


“Didn’t know you was sleeping at the time.”


“.......10.”


“Oh crap.”


“Huh?”


“9.”


“We gotta run, like NOW!”


“I do believe it’s time for me and Dark Magician Girl to go home.” He said as he open a portal.


“H-Hey! What about me? You can’t just flake on me like that!?”


“8.” Luna summoned a scythe into her hands.


“Your Luna, your problem.” He said he run into the portal.


“Hey look a whole box of Moonshine!” Dark Magician Girl pointed behind Luna, as she run to the portal.


“YOU PRICKS! WHEN I GET TO YOUR WORLD I WILL UNLEASH HELL UPON YOU!”


“Skip a few and zero.” Luna charged after Saber.


“Why can’t I have a normal day for once?” Saber said before she started running away from her master.


“See you guys next time bye.” Dark Magician Girl waved as the portal closes.


“Well…...that was something?” Said Celestia.


“Yeah…….should we stop your sister from killing Saber?” Asked Gilgamesh.


“We could do that, or we could raid Luna’s video game stash?” Celestia suggested.


“......Raiding it is then.”

(Note: This last part is written by me again.)

(Dark Magician Girl P.O.V) (Equestria, Respawer room, DM and DMG’s tower in the Everfree Forest) (Some months ago)

As I walk out of the portal I give out a big sigh.

“I am glad we got out of there but I hope Saber will be alright.” I said worried while Dark Magician look back at me with calmly.

“She will be fine if she had to deal with a angry Luna before. Dark Magician said as calm as ever as he pull out nine jars that are filled with cutie marks. “By the way. Have you clear enough trees before the Holy Grail summon you?” He asked.

“Yes I did.” I said smiling as I notice him putting cutie mark filled jars into slots in the floor of the room. “I take it you now only need the DNA simples of the CMC and Spike?” I asked to which he nods at.

“Yes but we can test it now to see if it works or not.” He said as he walks over to a computer screen and control panel that on the wall of the room. “To do that I need connect this room to a Equestria that doesn’t have a displace and set it a day before one of the Mane 6 gets murdered.” He said as he press a few buttons on the panel.

“But which one?” I asked knowing there a like a billion different versions of Equestria to choose from.

“Cupcakes.” He said after he finish typing on the panel which made my eyes widen in surprise.

“Cupcakes?! As in the Equestria where Pinkie Pie kills Rainbow Dash and use her flesh to make cupcakes Cupcakes? I asked already knowing that this Rainbow Dash is going to need some comfort.

He nods. “The very same.”

Right after he said that one of the circles that’s on the floor starts to glow a dark purple colour.

“Quick cover your eyes!” Dark Magician Shouted as we both covered our eyes right before a bright flash that lasted for a minute. After that we uncover our eyes to see that laying on the floor unconscious was Rainbow Dash in the same pose she was in when she died.

“IT WORKS!!!” We both said at the same time.

Just then the alarms went off with two different colour alarm lights going off at the same time. The first one is a rainbow coloured which tell us that Discord has been defeated. The second one is a purple coloured one but that only goes off if there were other displaces in this Equestria that just got free from their statues.

Without a word I picked up Rainbow Dash and ran to the tower’s medical room while Dark Magician check the screen and making a message crystal for Rainbow.

After we done those tasks we both teleported to Canterlot ready for not only to reveal ourself but also for a fight.

“This is going to be fun.”



To be continue.