• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 11,491 Views, 239 Comments

Our Blessing - MysteriousStranger



After three years of marriage, Rarity decides that it's time to bring more joy to Carousel Boutique. How will Trixie take the idea?

  • ...
14
 239
 11,491

Alternative Fake Ending (Not Canon!!!!)

“I now pronounce you Mare and Mare. You may now kiss… again.” Trixie slowly leaned to Rarity’s lips, but the later put her forelegs behind her head and pulled her into a longer passionate kiss than the last one. Everypony stomped the floor in approval. When the just married couple parted, they smiled at their guests before walking through the carpet, close to each other, while rice was being thrown at them to celebrate their union.

The hospital room remained quiet, with only the sounds of a heartbeat monitor being heard. It showed a stable pulse. On the bed laid an unconscious Trixie. She was missing a hind leg. She was not alone.

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and a doctor were all gathered around Trixie.

“She didn’t deserve this… she was mean but this is too much punishment for anypony.” Rarity commented.

“I know. I wish we knew her better other than her two… ‘visits’.” Twilight said.

“Ah wish we could have done somethin’ to help her. Ah wish we found her sooner.” Applejack said.

“Even if we did, I don’t know if she would have allowed us to help her. Her pride is bigger than mine.” Rainbow Dash commented.
Silence ruled the room once again for some moments until the doctor spoke. “So… the decision is final?” He asked.

Twilight looked at Trixie with sadness. “She passed out for her injuries hours before we found her, her leg had to be removed in order for her to survive, but she hasn’t awoken. She has been in a coma for almost three years… It’s for the best. She must find peace. This isn’t living.” Rainbow Dash walked out with Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. “D-Do it, doctor.”

The doctor nodded and walked towards the plug of the machine that kept Trixie breathing. He took a deep breath and unplugged it. Trixie’s smile suddenly faded. It wouldn’t take long for her to abandon this world. Twilight looked down and walked out with the doctor.

Rarity walked closer to Trixie. “Goodbye, Trixie. I wish we could have done something to help you. I was willing to give you a second chance…” A tear escaped from one of Rarity’s eyes as she walked out.

Trixie’s dreams vanished all of the sudden and everything became white. Suddenly, a stallion appeared before her, her brother.
“Hey, Trix! What took you so long?”

“Clementine?” Trixie was obviously confused. “Why are you here again? What happened? Where am I?”

“I have a lot to explain to you, Trixie. Come with me…”

“Where?”

“To see mom and dad.”

Author's Note:

In case you missed it, THIS ISN’T CANON! THE ACTUAL ENDING WAS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! TRIXIE IS ALIVE AND HAPPY! Sorry, but I needed to make sure :rainbowlaugh:

Some of you know that I don’t like killing off canon characters, but this ending is FAKE so I’ll make an exception :twilightsmile:

Basically, in this horrible and FAKE ending, Trixie never made it to Ponyville after being injured at the beginning of the arc. Remember how everything started? This FAKE ending explains that everything that happened through the entire arc up to the wedding is a product of her brain. Of course, if this was real it wouldn’t make sense since she didn’t really know any of the ponies living in Ponyville.

This is what inspired me to write this FAKE ending. In the alternative ending of that game, everything the protagonist went trough wasn't real, it was just him hallucinating after crashing with his car :ajsmug:

I want to thank Wonder for revising this before its release! :pinkiesmile:

P.S. THIS IS NOT CANON!!!! I hate when shows, books or whatever does this! :ajbemused: