• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 2,618 Views, 92 Comments

Equestria Discord - Epicdiscord214



You know about the story of a human Twilight Sparkle. How about a human Discord?

  • ...
2
 92
 2,618

New Leaves and Betrayal

All that followed for the rest of the week was all of Discord's free time helping out his fellow students. First, he approached some depressed Crusader girls--Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. They wanted to find their futures, but didn't find any passion in anything. Discord arrived with a long list titled "HOBBIES TO DEDICATE YOUR FUTURE WITH". Grateful, each Crusader gave Discord a high-five. From the sidelines, Snips and Snails grew worried over what Discord's doing.

Later, in the computer classroom, the Club called on Discord for some chaos kick. A computer couldn't work and even Terry can't find the cause. Discord looked at the computer beside him and gave it a slight kick. The computer hummed back on and Ricky gave Discord a grateful thumbs-up. Beside Discord, his reflection saw the whole thing from a blank computer screen and was not happy about it.

Hearing about Discord's act of kindness, Flash Sentry went to him with strings in his guitar. Discord snapped his fingers and the strings magically returned to their usual, tight state. Flash strummed a rocking note from it and was delighted. He smiled at Discord and nodded his head. Discord really loved every minute of it.

Then, Friday came and the final bell rang. Discord danced in excitement as he passed the statue in front of the school.

"Ooh, yeah." Discord said to himself. "Being a friend is actually... kinda nice."

"OH, EGAG!" a familiar voice shouted. Discord saw his reflection on the statue pretending to throw up. "What is the matter with you?! You're better than this!"

"Better than what?" Discord asked.

"Look at yourself, man!" the reflection said. "You're a pile of help! You're the school's customer service! You've completely lost your way! You've got to take back all the services you've done!"

"No way, Jose." Discord said. "I'm just getting started."

"You're only fooling yourself." the reflection said. "You're buying their votes."

"Votes?" Discord asked. He then widened his eyes slightly. "Oh, right. I'm in an election."

"WHAT?!" the reflection shouted. "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND YOU STILL DID GOOD DEEDS?! YOU'RE IN WORSE SHAPE THAN I THOUGHT! THAT'S IT! I'M FORBIDDING YOU FROM DOING ANYTHING ELSE FOR ANYONE ELSE!"

"What-now?!" Discord shouted. "You don't know what you're saying. What gives you the right of who I hang out with?"

"I'm your reflection! Everything I am is an extension of you! Now, forget about this school! Forget about the election! And especially forget about your friends!"

Discord grew angry. "No! I don't have to listen to you anymore! I've already learned how to control my powers! For once in my life, people appreciate who I am and I didn't have to do anything."

"You hypnotized their principle." the reflection said. "You cheated your way into the election. If your so-called 'friends' ever knew about this..."

"Oop! Discord interrupted. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but Sunset and her friends already know. You're put in a corner, but I'm going to let you go."

The reflection didn't like what he thought Discord was implying. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I no longer have any use for you." Discord said. "And now, you're trying to take away my happiness. Leave now and never come back."

"If you do this to me, I'll make sure you regret it." the reflection growled in rage.

"Leave now... and never... come... back." Discord enunciated.

The reflection gave Discord a dirty look before fading away. All that was left is an ordinary reflection of Discord following everything he did.

"Good." Discord said. "At last... I feel free. In fact..." He pulled out his phone and sent Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie the same text: "Par-T @ my hows aftr skool. B there! :)" He typed down his address and sent it. He continued down the street and whistled.

"YOU STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON HIM?!" Starlight Glimmer shouted in complete rage and turmoil. "I gave you every opportunity to get Discord out of the school!" She reached the far side of her living room and picked up a glass figurine. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO UTTERLY INCOMPTENT!" She threw it at Snips, but he dodged and ducked behind his brother.

"W... We're sorry, Ms. Glimmer." Snips apologized in fear.

"We still got tomorrow to get some dirt on him." Snails told. "That is, if he's still not helping everyone in school."

"QUIET!" Starlight Glimmer raged. "IF DISCORD BECOMES CLASS PRESIDENT, EVERYTHING I PLAN BECOMES VOID!"

"Don't throw such a temper." a voice they haven't heard before said. Behind the curtains, Discord's living reflection called in from the window pane. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"Who said that?" Starlight asked. "Are you behind the window?"

"Don't remove the curtain!" the reflection insisted. "I... want our meeting to be private."

"What do you want?" Starlight asked.

"I couldn't help but overhear your predicament." the reflection said. "What if I told you I had the very secret you're looking for?"

"Really?" Starlight asked. "Do tell."

Discord stood at the sidewalk and twiddled his thumbs. He turned his head to the left and saw the six girls he was waiting for come on over.

"Finally." he exclaimed. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

"What's the meaning of this little get-together?" Rarity asked.

"Call it my thanks." Discord said. "If not for Fluttershy's excellent advice, I'd be the most unlikeable student at CHS. So, tonight, Black Tie is going to fulfill your needs."

"Who?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

Discord chuckled and pointed this thumb behind him. The girls were astonished then they saw the ginormous house behind the metal fence. On second thought; it wasn't a house. It was a mansion. Discord walked through the open gate and knocked on the door past the trimmed hedges.

"Discord, what are you doing?" Rarity asked. "You can't just get into a guy's home and..."

Suddenly, the door opened up and an elderly man with a bow-tie and a black suit approached Discord. "Are these your friends, master Discord?"

"You got that right, Black Tie." Discord said. "Girls, welcome to my family home."

The girls dropped their jaws and entered the house. It was a lot bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside.

"Whoa!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "The entire soccer field can fit in this one room! Discord, how can you afford all this?!"

"Before you ask, no, I didn't use my powers to get this stuff." Discord said. "I had rights to this stuff since the day I was born."

"Hold on a minute." Rarity said. "Are you... wealthy?"

"Well, technically, my parents are wealthy." Discord said. "But they're off in Austrailia for a business trip. Right now, it's just me, myself, and Tie... Black Tie, I mean. He's our butler. Been serving my family for 3 generations."

"Wow." Pinkie Pie said. "He's old."

"Why didn't you mention you were loaded in school?" Applejack asked.

"It's a long story and I know you want to hear it." Discord said. "It all started to when I pulled my first prank at my first private school. I built my first joy buzzer and I might have given it a bit more kick than I thought. My teacher lived, but he kicked me out of his lessons. After that, it was one teacher after another to humiliate. Soon, my parents hired a family counselor that suggested I might have to attend a public school, yours. My parents bought this mansion and I had to wait a few days for my first day. I thought it might kill some time to see this Battle of the Bands. The problem was, it was the middle of the show and I lost my ticket. I tried to sneak a peek, but I got exposed to magic. After that, I got so excited about my powers, I completely forgot how wealthy my family is."

"Um, Discord..." Fluttershy said, "Do your parents go on trips all the time?"

"I guess." Discord said. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm just saying," Fluttershy said, "If my parents were barely around, I'd want some attention to. Is that why you continue with your pranks, for attention?"

"..." Discord was nervous. "I'm not confirming nor denying anything. Let's just have a fun time. I got an amusement park in the other room."

"Really?" Pinkie Pie shouted. "I call dibs on the roller coaster!"

Everyone ran to the other room and had tons of fun. And the best part, it didn't cost them anything. Discord had truly turned over a new leaf.

However, in another part of town, someone else didn't have Discord's happiness in mind. Starlight Glimmer approached a house and knocked on the door. A familiar principle with rainbow hair answered it and greeted one of her most-behaved student.

"Starlight Glimmer?" Celestia asked. "Come on in."

"Thank you, principle." Starlight said innocently. They both walked to the living room and took a seat.

"My sister is already fast asleep." Celestia said. "What brings you here?"

Starlight Glimmer looked around before turning to her principle. She then explained.

"Principle, you must know, there's danger out"

"Really? What exactly are you talking about," Celestia sang.

"A conspiracy that risks this school," Starlight sang,

"You see, someone used you as a tool

It's my duty as a loyal student at this district

To inform you of the new candidate you picked

He's nothing but a liar. You know how he is

He tricked you into granting his greedy wish"

"What?!" Principle Celestia asked.

"It's finally crystal clear," Starlight Glimmer sang,

"Discord doesn't even belong here"

"I've been tricked?" Principle Celestia sang. "How?"

"He's a manipulative joker with the brain of a child," Starlight sang,

"Whose very actions are dangerous and wild

He told you look away. That was his chance

He caught you by surprise and put you in a trance"

"He what?" Principle Celestia gasped. She then grew angry.

"The gall! How insincere"

"Discord doesn't even belong here," Starlight sang,

"Principle, I am glad you see the evidence"

"Of course. Thank you. Now, it all makes sense," Celestia sang.

"Based on what we learned, there's on thing to do," Starlight sang,

"And if you would let me, I will tell you"

"Go on." Celestia permitted.

"Discord's misbehavior has run him down," Starlight sang,

"So he must be caught, expelled, and run out of town

"But before we take action against this Discord

You're gonna have to report this to the school board"

"Of course." Celestia declared.

"He must disappear"

"Discord doesn't even belong here," they both sang,

"HE'S A MANIPULATIVE JOKER WITH THE BRAIN OF A CHILD

WHOSE VERY ACTIONS ARE DANGEROUS AND WILD

IT'S OUR DUTY TO THE SCHOOL! WE ARE COMPELLED

STARTING MONDAY, DISCORD WILL BE EXPELLED"

"THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE SEVERE," Celestia sang.

"BECAUSE DISCORD DOESN'T BELONG HERE," both sang.

After their talk, Principle Celestia thanked Starlight and sent her away. Starlight exited the door and closed it behind her. She then grew an evil grin and laughed loudly.

"YES

HE BETTER RUN IN FEAR

DISCORD DOESN'T EVEN BELONG HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE"

Author's Note:

Just when things look up...

The song featured here is based off "Haman's Song" in Veggie Tales' Esther: the Girl Who Became Queen.