• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 2,618 Views, 92 Comments

Equestria Discord - Epicdiscord214



You know about the story of a human Twilight Sparkle. How about a human Discord?

  • ...
2
 92
 2,618

Chaotic Friendship

"You did it, Discord!" Fluttershy congratulated. "You saved the school!"

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" Discord asked happily. "This is great! Nothing can ruin this moment!"

Suddenly, Discord felt something fasten around his wrist. Iron Will slapped on some handcuffs behind Discord.

"Well, that did it." Discord said. Iron Will pulled Discord's other hand behind his back and cuffed it. "Hey, what's the idea, big guy? I gave you the real criminal!"

"Starlight may have been trying to bring the school down," Iron Will explained, "But that doesn't change the fact that you came back when you weren't supposed to. As such, you are under arrest for trespassing."

"What?!" Discord asked. "I had no choice!"

"He's not going to listen to reason, big guy." a familiar voice hissed. Discord's mini-devil self appeared at his shoulder. "He's all action, no talk. Give him some action and we can get out of town."

"No!" an angelic voice said. Discord's other self appeared at his other shoulder. "It's about time Discord finally did the mature thing and took responsibility."

"Oh, now, you guys show up?" Discord asked annoyed.

"Uh, kid," Iron Will said, "What's with the yous in pajamas?"

"Don't ask." Discord said. "Hey, you two, I'm in a predicament. So... vamoose. Scram. Poof away. I'll handle this on my own."

"All right." the angel said.

"Fine." the devil said.

They both disappeared.

"DISCORD!" two pairs of adult voices called out. Two adults came from behind the police and grew worried faces.

"Mom!" Discord shouted. "Dad! I can explain!"

"Allow me!" Iron Will shouted. "Parents, your son has been caught trespassing!"

"I really don't like you." Discord growled at Iron Will.

"I get that a lot." Iron Will said.

What followed was a loud riot to discuss the fate of Discord.

"Discord, you've got to escape." Fluttershy shouted.

"Discord, if you do, you'll get the punishment of a lifetime!" Discord's dad shouted.

"It's all right." Discord sighed. "I'm not going to." That silenced everyone. "Mom, dad, I'm afraid they're right. I messed up again. And I tried to make it up by helping the whole school, but I just got myself in more trouble. And now... I've got nothing."

Fluttershy approached Discord and patted his back. "But Discord, you've got us."

"That's true." Discord smiled. "And I wouldn't trade any of you for anything."

"As touching as that is, you still committed a felony." Iron Will said. "And I'm going to have to arrest you."

"For what, helping us?" Flash Sentry asked. "For your information, Discord has been more help than he was trouble. He saved us from the Dazzlings."

"How do you know about that?" Discord asked.

"Everyone knows about that." Flash Sentry replied.

"He helped us get closer to finding our future." Sweetie Belle said.

"And he levitated heavy crates for the Apple family." Apple Bloom said. "Right, Big Mac?"

"Eeup." her older brother said.

"Wait a minute." Discord reveled. "I really did help the school. And I would never reverse all that." He escaped Iron Will's grip and walked into the crowd and stood with them. "You see, mom and dad, you may look at what I've done and think I made problems for the family, but to me, all I made are friends. And that's all that matters."

"I agree." a voice called out. A light-brown woman with gray hair, a suit, and glasses walked in. "I heard the whole thing."

"The mayor!" Applejack recognized.

"Principal Celestia, I must ask you this question," the mayor said, "Do you, without any reasonable doubt, believe that Discord benefits the school?"

Principal Celestia took a look at Discord standing beside every student ready to support him. She smiled and made up her mind. "Yes."

"Very well." the mayor said. "Therefore, I am to make a little change to Discord's sentence. Instead of arrested and expelled, he is to make up for his mischief with 30 hours of community service to the whole town. Iron Will, release him."

"Can do, mayor!" Iron Will said unlocking the handcuffs. "No hard feelings, right?"

"Let's just say you're not invited to my next birthday party." Discord replied.

"Discord," Principal Celestia said, "We're sorry we misjudged you. Hey, since Starlight has proven to be clearly insane, would you care to take her place as class president?"

Discord's eyes glowed and he tapped his chin. He then came to a decision, "Why not? Couldn't hurt, right?"

Then, Discord's parents walked in and hugged their son.

"We're proud of you, Discord." Discord's mom said.

"Still, can't believe we were worried over nothing." Discord's dad said. "We flew in all the way from Australia."

"But still, I'm glad you came." Discord said. "I want to introduce you to my friends, all of my friends. Let's start with Fluttershy. She's a bit nervous, but of course we can tell just by her name..."

While Discord introduced his parents to all of his friends, the Dazzlings stood by the statue. Adagio and Aria growled in anger towards him, but Sonata began to tear up.

"I sure do love happy endings." Sonata cried.

"Oh, shut up, Sonata." Adagio and Aria growled.

As everyone walked back into the school, Fluffy appeared and jumped into Discord's arms. The computer club plugged the flash drive back in and Devastator showed up smiling from the nearest screen. As Discord chuckled, he also snapped his fingers and a familiar singing frog appeared singing a familiar song that everyone celebrated to.

"THERE IS JUST NO ONE

WHO CAN HAVE HIM UNDONE

YOU CAN'T FIND A MATCH FOR HIM UNDER THE SUN

NOW, THE TIME FOR HUMOR HAS BEGUN

IT'S ALL JUST A HARMLESS GAME

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH FUN

OH, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH FUN

YEAH, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH FUN

OH, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH...

OH, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH FUN"

Author's Note:

Well, that's the end... for now. There's still one last chapter left: an epilogue.

The song featured here is based off of "True to Your Groove reprise" from Kronk's New Groove.