• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 2,617 Views, 92 Comments

Equestria Discord - Epicdiscord214



You know about the story of a human Twilight Sparkle. How about a human Discord?

  • ...
2
 92
 2,617

After the Battle of the Bands

The outdoor stage was filled with the mesmerizing song of the Dazzlings; Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze. Their vocalizing hypnotized everyone in the audience... but outside of the area, a random teenage boy couldn't get past the guard. The boy had black and white hair and red eyes. One pupil was bigger than the other. His outfit was almost completely black except for his brown jacket. His gray skin almost took the attention away from the fang in his mouth.

"Oh, come on." the boy complained. "I just moved in town and I wanted to hear this battle of the bands I've heard so much about."

"Sorry, kid." the officer said. "You need a ticket to enter. Since you don't have it, you're going to have to leave."

The boy extended his ear and heard actual lyrics.

"Hear the wave of sound

As it crashes down

You can't turn away

We'll make you want to stay"

"OH, COME ON!" the boy complained. "I so want to hear it!"

"No ticket, no entry!" the officer said.

Frustrated, the boy turned away and grumbled around the area. Suddenly, he found something that made him smile. There were a pile of crates leaning against the wall. The boy saw it as on opportunity and climbed them up. As he went midway until he heard a new set of girls singing.

"Ooooooh

I've got the music in me"

He hurried it up and continued the climb. He raised his head above the wall and peeked. He saw the three girls make a sudden change into horse-like creatures rising from the jewels around their necks. They snarled at the seven unidentified girls up at the hill beyond with the costumes, make-up, and the stereo.

The boy watched the creatures fly above the girls. They roared and five of them fell to the ground. After a few seconds, the red-headed girl removed her jacket and picked up the microphone and sang into it. The song continued while the other girls joined in. All of a sudden, a large horse with a horn and pair of wings appeared.

"Now, there's something you don't see every day." the boy said.

The horse glowed brightly as it used its horn to blast the Dazzlings. The impact broke apart the red jewels and it shined several rays of light in every direction. One shine had white and red lights from both the horse and the Dazzlings. That very ray of light was heading toward the boy peeking into the show.

"Mommy." he squirmed.

He wiggled when the white-and-red blast hit his torso. He became dizzy when he fell backwards. He rolled around in the grass until he reached the bottom of the hill. The last thing he heard was the song in the battle ending.

The boy laid on the grass for another few minutes. All of a sudden, his eyes opened wide and without hesitation. His pupils shined a white and red glow as he grinned. His smile expressed his fang.

"Chaotic!" he expressed. He lifted his legs and jumped up. He observed his fingertips. "Well, would you look at this? I feel a sudden change in me. In fact, I feel like a million bucks!"

Suddenly, without any knowing of it, a large pile of money appeared beneath the kid. It reached up to his knees. He picked up a stack and saw that each dollar was 100 each. We had a half-smile across the left side of his face.

"Now, that's new." he said. "Discord, you sonofagun, you really outdid yourself here. It's like your very heart is connected to the very fabric of reality."

"That's because it is." echoed a voice sounding similar to the kid's. He followed the sound to a nearby pond and saw his reflection smiling while the actual boy was confused.

"And I thought the light-horse was weird." Discord said. "Who are you?"

"I'm you." the reflection said. "When your new powers came to you, I was born alongside. I have been given a mind of my own. Now, I am to act as your guide."

"My guide?" Discord chuckled. "Listen, Yoda, I had seven different guidance counselors this past year. Most of them ended up needing therapy. What makes you think I need your help with my life?"

"Oh, I'm not wanting to control your life, Discord." the reflection said. "I simply want to teach you how to use your powers. There's literally no limit to what you can do. And the best part: whenever you commit a prank, you'll be clean as a whistle. Your powers leave no trace of you or any evidence saying anything logical happened. It will be like magic."

"Yeah..." Discord pondered rubbing his chin. He then shook his head and slapped himself. "NO! No! Remember, my parents sent me to this town for a reason. I don't know if you noticed, but my pranks is what got me kicked out of all the other schools across this side of the country. I promised my mom and dad I would be on my best behavior or they'll stop supporting me."

"You're really relying on mommy and daddy to help you live?" the reflection scoffed. "Your powers can give you limitless food, drink, money, etc. Besides, you wouldn't want to give up who you really are, right? You're Discord! Mischief is your game! What if your powers may cause some peace disturbance? That's the point! Sooner or later, you'll have to cross the line eventually. You just can't help yourself. And I'll be by your side every step of the way."

Discord took a moment to ponder. He never actually thought about what his reflection would say to him. He formed a grin and began to chuckle. He turned his head back to his reflection. "When do we start?"

Welcome to Canterlot High, a school that was full of special people, from kind staff to extraordinary students. One student, Sunset Shimmer, brought magic to the world not too long earlier. She didn't even know the events that would've come afterward, but even though, everyone became friendly to each other.

You see that kid there? That's Ricky, president of the Computer Club in CH. He took a flash-drive out of his pocket and observed it. He smiled and continued to enter facing the friendly hospitality of the school's every day life. But don't take it from me. Take it from these students themselves.

"Welcome to Canterlot High

Where we get along

Where we all know right from wrong

Come on in and give it a try

Welcome to Canterlot High

Where everyone's a friend

Where even the most rotten girls can make amends"

"I'm lucky to have friends I can depend," Sunset Shimmer sang.

"Welcome to Canterlot High," the students sang,

"Where the clubs are set for you

Where you always know what to do

Here, 'team' doesn't have an I

Welcome to Canterlot High

Where our smiles shine

What's mine is your and yours is mine"

"What's wrong with being kind," Fluttershy sang.

"Canterlot High's the place to be," the students sang,

"A school for you and a school for me

We'll be happy to do the time

If being a friend is a crime

WE ARE FRIENDS

WEEEEEEE ARE FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEEENDS

Oh, look! It's her, Starlight Glimmer

Our potential Student President winner"

"I'll bring this school from inner," Starlight Glimmer sang,

"I'm not looking for glory or fame

I'm just here to make my claim

MAKING EVERYBODY ONE AND THE SAAAAAAAAAME"

"WELCOME TO CANTERLOT HIGH," everyone sang,

"WHERE WE STAND TOGETHEEEEEEEEEEER

WE ARE BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER"

"HERE, WE ALWAYS SEE EYE-TO-EYE," Rarity sang.

"NEVER TELL ANY ROTTEN LIE," Applejack sang.

"IT'S ALL EASY AS PIE," Pinkie Pie sang.

"IT ALL ROCKS HERE IN..." Rainbow Dash sang.

"CAAAAAAAANTERLOOOOOOOOOOOT," everyone sang,

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT HIIIIIIIIGH"

"Beautiful day, Luna." Principle Celestia said. "The students seem to be in bright moods."

"Indeed." Vice Principle Luna said. "Sometimes, I wonder what goes on in their heads. Anyway, I've got something to show you. We... have a new student coming." She reached out a folder.

"Is that right?" Celestia asked. She took the folder and examined the papers inside. "What's his name?"

"The other schools that had him said his name was Discord." Luna explained. "He's... a bit of a troublemaker. He once flooded his school with foam he created in a science lab, and he laughed about it. This school might be his last chance to be on his best behavior."

"Well," Celestia said putting the folder down, "We won't deny the kid his last chance. How do we know who he'll be?"

"I asked his old school about it." Vice Principle Luna answered. "All they said was 'Don't worry, he won't be hard to miss'."

Author's Note:

Well, I've had a good break, but now, I'm back with a new story. I noticed that the Equestria Girls universe never featured Discord when they needed to. Because of that, I'm writing this. And I thought this story would need some kind of tie with Rainbow Rocks. I hope this story gains a lot of likes.

Ricky here is based off a character created by Diablo Corps10, a friend of mine. Of course, in his storied, he's usually a robotic werewolf with a team of others. Human versions of the rest of them will be featured here. DC was happy enough to let me use them in this story.

The song here is based on "Thneedville" from the Lorax movie. I have no claim to this song or any others in the future.