• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,462 Views, 73 Comments

Diamond Tiara, Alicorn Princess - VitalSpark



Diamond Tiara becomes an alicorn princess. Silverspoon is well jel.

  • ...
23
 73
 1,462

Chapter 9 — Diamond Tiara adopts a orphan

Diamond Tiara would often see Scooterloo hanging around looking sad. Or even if she didn't look sad, she looked like a lame-o. She thought that now she was a princess, she should do something nice for the lame-o.

"I'm adopting you," she said, and then Scooterloo was like, "but--."

"No, you don't need to thank me. I'll be your mummy and Silverspoon will be your daddy."

"Why do I have to be the daddy?" stated Silverspoon.

"Because I'm a princess and princesses can't be daddies." So Silverspoon and Diamond Tiara went to see Mare Mayor, and they were like, "we're going to adopt Scooterloo," and Mare Mayor was like, "but you can't," and Diamond Tiara was like, "but I'm a princess. I'm your boss. You can't tell me what I can do. If I want to adopt a orphan, I can," and Mare Mayor was like, "but she's not an orphan. Sure, her father died — it was very sad — but she lives with her mother, here in Ponytown."

So they talked to Mare Mayor some more and later went to the cutie mark crybabies' lame club house, and Diamond Tiara explained what had happened and said, "so that's why we couldn't adopt you Scooterloo," and Scooterloo was like, "that's what I was trying to tell you if you'd listened," and Diamond Tiara zapped her for being so rude, but only a little zap because it's mean to zap orphans and ponies that look like orphans.

"Anyway," said Silverspoon, "so that's why we adopted Appleblume instead."

Author's Note:

Scootaloo's mother, enough said.

I wrote this chapter because Telaros said that Diamond Tiara should try to adopt Scootaloo.