• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,461 Views, 73 Comments

Diamond Tiara, Alicorn Princess - VitalSpark



Diamond Tiara becomes an alicorn princess. Silverspoon is well jel.

  • ...
23
 73
 1,461

Chapter 5 — Diamond Tiara, Twilight, and Silverspoon have a tea party

Princess Diamond Tiara had invited Twilight over for tea to discuss stuff. Important princess stuff. "Oh, crap," she thought, "Twilight is totally in love with me. If she comes over and I'm here all alone, that will be awkward. I need somepony else to have tea with us."

She went to the kitchen where Silverspoon and the CMCs were making cakes and biscuits and stuff, because by the way, they all worked for her now, because she was an awesome princess, and they were not. And Silverspoon had an evil look on her face.

"Hey, I need you to have tea with me and Princess Twilight," said Princess Diamond Tiara.

"Yay! Cutie Mark Crusaders tea party!" said that idiot Scootaloo.

"Not you, just Silverspoon. The rest of you can eat the spare biscuits and cakes and stuff here in the servants' quarters," said Princess Diamond Tiara, generously.

"Awwww..." said the idiot.

"Yay, biscuits!" squealed Sweetiebell in her annoying high-pitched voice.

Silverspoon trotted out of the kitchen with an evil look on her face.

Anyway, so Twilight got there, and they were all drinking tea and eating cake and stuff. They discussed lots of important princess stuff, and Princess Diamond Tiara made Silverspoon put her hooves in her ears during that part so she didn't hear the princess stuff. And Twilight was totally flirting with Princess Diamond Tiara because she was so awesome and Twilight knew it. And Silverspoon was twirling her moustache in an evil way, because she'd grown a moustache in this chapter, by the way. And then Princess Diamond Tiara bit into one of the biscuits.

"Aha!" said Silverspoon, jumping up so high her monacle and top hat fell off, because that was what she was wearing. "Now you will die, and Celestia will make me the next alicorn princess in your place!"

And Princess Diamond Tiara was like "wtf?"

And Silverspoon was like "You have eaten the peanut biscuit and now you will die!" because she thought Princess Diamond Tiara was alergic to peanuts.

"I'm not alergic to peanuts," said Princess Diamond Tiara.

Silverspoon was all like, "Oh, I thought you were."

"No," said Princess Diamond Tiara, "you're thinking about Sweetiebell."

"Oh crap," said Silverspoon and rushed to the kitchen. Princess Diamond Tiara heard her crying and went to see what the matter was.

"What was the matter?" said Twilight when Princess Diamond Tiara returned a minute later.

"Oh, Sweetiebell died so I had to bring her back to life with my alicorn magic."

Twilight was like, "You know necromancy spells?!"

"You don't?" said Princess Diamond Tiara. "Honestly, you're a bit slow, aren't you?"

Twilight hung her head in shame.

"I'm sorry about trying to murder you," said Silverspoon.

"That's OK, we're still besties," said Princess Diamond Tiara, because she was a very forgiving and magnanimous ruler. And she zapped Silverspoon hard on the flank making her squeal. "No hard feelings, but I do need to make an example of you."

"Actually," said Silverspoon, "I rather liked it. Do you think we could--"

Princess Diamond Tiara zapped her again. "Get to my bedroom!" she said.

"Yes, mistress," said Silverspoon meekly, walking up the stairs.

Author's Note:

I wrote this chapter because Skunkiss asked for an assassination attempt on my blog — if you have any ideas about what you want to see in this story, comment on the blog!

PS: I do actually love Sweetie Belle's voice.