• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,461 Views, 73 Comments

Diamond Tiara, Alicorn Princess - VitalSpark



Diamond Tiara becomes an alicorn princess. Silverspoon is well jel.

  • ...
23
 73
 1,461

Chapter 6 — Princess Diamond Tiara chooses a consort

So you're in Princess Diamond Tiara's room and Princess Diamond Tiara comes in and she's like, "hey, Silverspoon, I finally got rid of Twilight. She was like all trying to kiss me and stuff, and I was like all, no, no, I only have eyes for Silverspoon, so anyway she's gone now and we can do it."

And you're like, "yay, because you're so hot Di, and you're so sexy, and so powerful, and famous, and beautiful, and awesome."

And she's like, "please call me Princess Diamond Tiara."

And you're like, "sorry, Princess Diamond Tiara."

And she zaps you on the flank with her alicorn magic. And you like really enjoy that but I can't go into detail about what way you enjoy that because this is T-rated, but you really enjoy it if you catch my drift. (You do, right?)

And then you do it, and you both really enjoy it, but again I can't go into details, because T-rated.

And a few hours later, because it lasts for hours, she's like, "holy buck, Silverspoon, why have we never done that before?" and you're like, "I've been waiting to do that since I first met you," and she's like, "but we've known each other since we were, like, 4. You're seriously saying you wanted to do that when we were 4," and you're all like, "yes".

And then she uses her alicorn magic to make a diamond ring and she gets down on three knees and says, "Silverspoon, will you marry me?" and you jump and and down and start fangirlling like seriously a lot, and then you say, "yes," and she smiles at you and gets up from her knees and you kiss and hug and do that sort of stuff, but you don't do it again. Not in this chapter anyway.

And then she says, "but that doesn't mean you'll be a princess. You can be like… a baroness."

And you're like, "a baroness? That sounds worse than what I am now."

And she says, "wait a minute, are the Cutie Mark Crybabies downstairs still?"

And you're like, "I think so," and she's like, "let's go downstairs and tell them about our engagement," and you're like so happy and you nod.

Author's Note:

And this chapter is in the second person from Silverspoon's perspective, because everyone likes sex scenes to be written in the second person, don't they?