• Published 20th Mar 2015
  • 4,351 Views, 176 Comments

Viridi: Down-Trotting - Dr Yeis



After an accident involving a Lightning Chariot joyride, Viridi, Goddess Of Nature, ends up in Equestria where she is less than pleased about its inhabitants...

  • ...
9
 176
 4,351

You're Not Safe

Twilight and Spike are seen riding in their balloon, descending towards the ground. This seems familiar to you.

"My Little Pony

My Little Pony

Ahhhhh..."

Suddenly a giant purple hand comes down from the sky, overshadowing it. Seeing this, Twilight, without hesitation, grabs Spike and flies him out of their vehicle to safety. The hand snatches the balloon and brings it up to the face of a monster. A face that's dark, almost blue with red marks over it. It's green and red hair flows like a tree's leaves in the wind. It's eyes are soulless and empty save for two eyeballs. It's Hades in all his dreadful glory.

His giant feet smash every building in Ponyvile he can see, though some ponies manage to get out without injury. It isn't long before the news reaches Rainbow Dash, who is both awestruck and scarred by the chaos, evacuates everypony to a safe-house underground, Pinkamena Diane Pie, who reluctantly prepares a party cannon assault in her own home to fight back, though even she thinks it would be useless against the tyrant, Rarity who takes shelter in Twilight's Castle along with Applejack, and Fluttershy who is too afraid to even look at Hades. Twilight woefully looks at the wreckage of where her home used to be.

Meanwhile in Canterlot Castle, Celestia and Palutena receive a letter. It's contents reveal a picture of Hades, sipping a cup full of souls, along with a threatening message.

You're not safe.

-H

My Little Hades: Souls Are Delicious