• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 2,571 Views, 61 Comments

Twilight Sparkle The Pokémon Heroine of White - TwilightXLuna



In the world of Pokémon and Ponies two young fillies will meet at a large castle and become great friends but they will be torn apart by evil. One of them will help to save the world of Ponies and Pokémon from the evil group.

  • ...
8
 61
 2,571

Chapter 7 - Good Bye My Friend (Unedited)

Author's Note:

Happy New Year's Eve from Australia

Have a New chapter

TwilightXLuna Out

"A Gold Magikarp!"

"Where do you see a Golden Magikarp in this dump? No, It's something really pretty, and it's Purple!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Your eyes?" Luna asked.

"No! Not my eyes." Twilight exclaimed. Luna pouted for the sixth time in that game. They were playing 'I spy' and Luna was getting agitated.

"Your ring!" Luna yelled randomly.

"Yaaaaay! She got it!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Nyaa!" Shining Armor meowed, looking around the room and trying to look for something. "Nyaaa Meeeww!"

"He says he spies something indigo." Luna said, then scrunching her nose. "My Main?" Shining Armor shook his head, his eyes widening.

"Oh, Luna's T-shirt." Twilight said, again Shining Armor shook his head. Twilight looked around and then she glanced somepony standing around the corner of her eye and realized Nightmare Moon was standing there with a glare fixed on her usual mean features. "Yikes! Your mum's mane!"

"I don't see her." Luna mumbled.

"Behind you!" Twilight exclaimed, while Shining Armor meowed loudly then hissing. Luna looked behind him and her eyes widened.

"M-mother!" Luna exclaimed, Nightmare Moon punched the cell doors, vibrating in the process. "I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE TO CALL ME LADY MOON, GIRL!"

Luna coward backwards, pouting even more. Twilight, Luna and Shining Armor huddled close together; ready if Nightmare Moon were to come inside and 'attack' them. "You're mean!" Twilight exclaimed, baring her teeth slightly.

"T-Twilight! Shhh!!" Luna hushed, trying to calm her down from saying those things. "S-She'll hurt you!"

"You'd best listen to Luna. If you know what's good for you, she knows what I do to her when she speaks to me in that same way." Nightmare Moon glared. "Isn't that right, Luna?"

"Y-yes Lady Moon." Luna stuttered. Twilight growled under her breath, Who did she think she was!? She had no right to treat her that way!

"What are you doing? Stand up to him!! Stop being a fraidy cat!" Twilight yelled. Shining Armor meowed angrily, Twilight looked over at Sparta and grinned slightly. "I didn't mean you Shining Armor. That OK?" Shining Armor nodded, a smile on his face.

"I so c-can't." Luna whispered, twiddling with her hooves, not making eye contact with Nightmare Moon.

"Does she hit you?" Twilight whispered.

"Of course I do. I punish her in that way so he understands perfectly well the consequences bared for such unruly behavior." Nightmare Moon said, overhearing her whisper. "Guards! Bring them food." She left, leaving them there feeling frustrated and nervous.

"You're such a baby! I would stand up to her! Why do you have to be such a coward?" Twilight said, taking Luna's shoulders and shaking her.

"O-oww!! T-twilight! That hurts!" Luna exclaimed. Twilight raised her eyebrows, letting go for a second before looking suspiciously down at Luna's shoulders.

"Luna, take your shirt off." Twilight said suddenly. Luna's cheeks hinted a slight pink in them as she bit his bottom lip.

"Why?" She asked.

"I wanna see something." Twilight said.

"Why?" She asked once more.

"Because! You said OW! And I didn't hold you that hard!" Twilight said.

"Why?"

"JUST TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!" Twilight growled, Luna jumped, hesitatingly taking off her shirt and what Twilight saw shocked her to an extent. She placed a hoof over her mouth to cover her gasp. "Sweet mother of"

"This is what mother can do to you. I don't want you to suffer like I do." Luna exclaimed.

"Your face is all nice and everything but your y-your body! It's all beat and abused! You should've, Why didn't you tell Cadence and Celestia?" Twilight asked, Luna looked down at this avoiding her gaze.

"I was scared they would get hurt too." Luna whispered.

"You're so selfless!" Twilight smiled. Luna tilted her head. "You're a very nice pony! I hope you stay that way."

"O-OK!" Luna exclaimed, her smile returning. Twilight looked back at Luna's bruises and hissed softly. She could tell they must've hurt a lot, but she didn't retreat back when she hugged her, Maybe she was hiding it?

"I don't like being touched a lot" Luna mumbled, she looked down at her shirt and placed it on again, getting a little cold. "You're my only pony friend."

"What about Cadence and Celestia?" Twilight asked, tilting her head slightly.

"They're the Mothers I never had. Lady moon is not much of a mother and my father pasted on a week after I was born.

"Sorry." Twilight said. Luna looked up at Twilight with a look of surprise.

"What for silly? It's not your folt!" Luna said. Twilight laughed, cheering up a little bit.

"You have to say sorry, Luna. When someone talks about a loved one that's dead, you say that to show you feel their sadness." Twilight explained. Luna nodded, understanding. Suddenly, two grunts came in. It was those two grunts that Twilight and Luna saw before kissing and cuddling in the hall way. They carried plates with food, one of them opened the cell door and placed the plates down in front of them.

"There you go. It's all you get." The woman said, smirking before leaving the caged room and closing it, locking it with the keys.

"You've got to be kidding me." Twilight said, she poked the bread on the plate, cheese, berries, and water. But there was only so little. The two plates combined could fill one person! "What is this? Jail food? I demand satisfaction."

"Sorry. Don't like it. Don't eat it. It's what you get." The colt said.

"I think even real jail doesn't give food as terrible as this. Take mine back!" Twilight exclaimed. "And what about Shining Armor! He needs something too!"

"You can share." The mare rolled her eyes, getting pestered by the filly.

"This isn't fair! This isn't going to fill us entirely!" Twilight yelled, whining so they could give them more.

"Shut it! You guys are getting this and that's it whether you like it or not! Lady Moon's orders!" The colt said.

"You tell them cuddle-kins." She cooed, going over to kiss his cheek. Twilight scrunched her nose, looking away and sticking her tongue out in disgust.

"Ewwwwwww!" Twilight said, they fell silent at this, looking at each other.

"Oh be quiet little filly." The mare asked.

"My name... is TWILIGHT." Twilight replied.

"How old are you?" The colt asked next.

"She's five!" Luna exclaimed, not knowing that what she did was wrong. "Luna! You weren't supposed to tell them. You blew my cover." Twilight shouted, Luna looked at her apologetically. "Sorry."

"Five? She's pretty bratty for her age." The mare whispered.

"I'm not a brat!" Twilight exclaimed. "Plus, you two shouldn't be kissing in front of me."

"This filly" The colt said, grabbing the mare and turning to leave. "Let's go. Just leave them to eat."

"Meanies." Twilight mumbled, she looked down at the food, sighing in discontent. "Here Shining Armor, you could have the bread."

"What about you?" Luna asked with concern.

"The berries." Twilight scrunched her nose again, grabbing the berries and munching on them.

"You want some of my food?" Luna asked, blinking over at Twilight.

"Nah. I'm fine. Thanks anyway." Twilight swatted her hoof, it was a lot of berries anyway. It was actually pretty good. Shining Armor walked over to the plate and started munching on the bread. Minutes after, the plates were empty and were set aside. "Gosh, When will we be outta here?"

"I'm not sure." Luna whispered.

"I'm getting us out of here." Twilight whispered. She took out a pin from her main and straightened it. She walked to the door and grabbed the lock, picking the inside of the lock, moving it around to try and open it.

"Nya?" Shining Armor meowed, pawing her leg.

"We need to get outta here." Twilight growled, picking at the lock even harder. She sighed, giving up. "Darn it. I give up. I want my mum." Twilight sniffed, her eyes becoming watery. She sat near the cell gates, shedding tears. Shining Armor came close, rubbing his head against her leg. Luna bit his lip, walking over to Twilight and bending on one knee.

"Don't worry Twilight. My mother puts me in here only for a few hours." Luna replied. "You'll see. We'll be out!"

"And I'll go see my mom?" Twilight asked. Luna nodded, smiling.

"You'll see your mom again!" Luna exclaimed happily. "Cheer up?"

"Thank you." Twilight giggled, wiping away her tears. After a few hours, grunts came back, and opened the gates for them.

"You're free." They said.

"Really?" Luna replied. "See Twilight? Let's go!" They both ran out of the cell and ran up the stairs. They were on the first floor. Twilight looked around the castle for her mum, and found her walking by.

"Mum!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Twilight!" Her mum replied. Twilight ran up to her, almost knocking her down. Twilight Velvet hugged her daughter and heard her sobbing into her skirt.

"Mum! They locked us up in a scary dark room!" Twilight said. "And then they barely gave us food!"

"Oh my, Luna, Is this true?" She said.

Luna looked down to the floor and nodded quietly. She bent on one knee and looked at both of them. "This is unacceptable I'm going to speak to whoever is in charge here and give her a piece of my mind." She frowned, picking herself up and walking with the two of them.

"Nyaaah." Shining Armor mewed.

"Mommy! Nightmare Moon is mean! No!" Twilight exclaimed, pulling her.

"She's r-right! Nightmare Moon is capable of anything! I don't want any of you getting hurt." Luna said. "Just get away from here! If you leave she won't harm Twilight ever again!"

"But Luna"

"Please You have to leave! Take Shining Armor and my friends with you." Luna said. Twilight and her mother looked at each other and both nodded.

"Luna. What about you?" Twilight Velvet replied.

"I'll be fine" Luna said, she ran, and they followed her. Soon enough they had arrived to her room, where all of her friends and Scootaloo were playing. "Friends, You all have to leave and get out of here!" They all stopped what they were doing and gave her a weird face. "No! Forget about me. You have to go with Twilight and her mum to escape from here!"

'But, Luna! I can't just leave you!' Zorua barked.

"Zorua, You have to go with them. If not mother will harm all of you as well." Luna replied.

'I won't move an INCH from here!' He replied. 'I'll just hide or something! But I can't leave you alone here! I mean. We're PALS. Right?' Zorua smiled. Luna blinked, but after a few seconds, she smiled, and hugged her Zorua.

"Come on Scootaloo!" Twilight said. Shining Armor jumped on Twilight's shoulder. Scootaloo quickly ran over to Twilight and jumped on her back. The Deerling that was there also ran to her side and looked at Luna.

'How are we getting out of here?' The Deerling asked.

"We get help" Luna said. "Come on!" They once again followed Luna, to the door next to her room. There was a Team Plasma grunt in there, sleeping away. But when he heard the door, he stood up immediately and saluted whoever came in. He slumped back into his regular position when he saw it was just Twilight Velvet .

"Oh! It's you. What?" He asked.

"I need you to teleport them away from here!" Luna exclaimed. "Hurry! They don't have much time!"

"LUNA!!!!" Somepony boomed through the hallway.

"Oh my!" Twilight Velvet shrieked.

"Please! You have to get them out of here! All of them!" Luna exclaimed. "If they get hurt I'll never forgive myself."

"LUNA!!!!" Twilight knew it was Nightmare Moon.

"Alright Fine! But I'm gonna get into so much trouble for this! Go! Beheeyem!" He sent out his beloved friend once again.

"Beeeeee!" It said.

"Teleport us out of here, Quick!" He said.

Twilight took one final look at Luna, and smiled. Luna smiled back.

"Beeeeeeeeeeee." It said before glowing purple once more, and everyone except for Luna and Zorua.

"Good-bye My Friend." Luna whispered, shedding one final tear.


And at that moment Nightmare Moon had barged in with a smile on her face.