• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 2,559 Views, 61 Comments

Twilight Sparkle The Pokémon Heroine of White - TwilightXLuna



In the world of Pokémon and Ponies two young fillies will meet at a large castle and become great friends but they will be torn apart by evil. One of them will help to save the world of Ponies and Pokémon from the evil group.

  • ...
8
 61
 2,559

Chapter 6 - Teaching a Princess and Having Revelations (Unedited)

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas :twilightsmile:

Hear is a new chapter for you all to read. It has a lot of words so it was a long to get this chapter out but hear it is.

Changing Night the Pidove's name and gender to female and the name to Scootaloo

Hope you all have a great Christmas :pinkiesmile::twilightsmile:

TwilightXLuna Out

Today was Twilight's fifth day at the mysterious castle. She wondered why at times she was there in the first place. So she decided to ask Cadence and Celestia. She was currently seated, Scootaloo in her hooves while the other Pokémon were currently in Luna's toy room playing with Luna. She sighed to herself awaiting for the two mares to come through that door. And as if the castle was reading her mind, they both came in with serious faces. They looked at Twilight for a few seconds, who smiled at them, but they still held their serious face. Twilight lost her smile and decided to ask them the most important question that was on her mind.

"Why am I here? In this Castle?" Twilight finally asked.

Cadence and Celestia looked at each other, before sitting down close to her smiling slightly.

"Twilight, let's first tell you Nightmare Moon's plan." Cadence said. "When we tell you the plan, you'll know why you're here." Twilight nodded in response, listening in on to what they were going to say.

"Nightmare Moon wants Luna to hate pony contact"

"What?" Twilight interrupted. "But she Oh sorry."

"It's alright, anyway Nightmare Moon wants Luna to hate pony contact, however, when she watches you two, she sees Luna receiving the opposite of what she wants, so she changed her plan slightly. She decided to let you stay here for the time being to help Luna know from right and from wrong, since she has no time to teach Luna." Cadence said.

"So like a conscience" Twilight mumbled, raising one single eyebrow.

"Indeed. Furthermore, you're here to be her conscience. But you're also here as a-"

"Celestia! We must not tell her yet! Let Nightmare Moon tell her herself." Cadence whispered.

"Tell me what, exactly?" Twilight asked, crossing her hooves with a frown on her face. "Let me guess. I have to marry Luna."

"No no no no no no!" They both said quickly. "Absolutely not!"

"Oh right, I have to be a Princess." Twilight laughed, while night looked up at her with a puzzled look.

"Well yes, you have to No wait Ohhhh We have to speak with her about that." Cadence said, Celestia nodded over to her agreeing. "So you do in a way have to be Luna's teacher at the moment."

"How do I know if I have her full consent to teach her anything I want?" Twilight said, squinting her eyes at them.

"We guarantee you have her full consent." Celestia said. "Now about Luna, She was raised with Pokémon, it's the reason she can speak to them and even hear them. She's a kind young filly, she doesn't have a pony friend, except you. She seems to trust you Twilight, enough to even allow you to play with her and her Pokémon friends."

"But Luna, she has you two right? You're her friends too!" Twilight exclaimed, Cadence and Celestia smiled slightly nodding.

"But she's been interacting with you the most in such little time. She's come to know you as a friend for the past four days." Celestia murmured, she caressed Twilight's head, fixing her main slightly. "She's a innocent filly but being in little contact with ponies, she knows little of the outside world and of ponies."

"Yeah, no kidding. She didn't know what marry was." Twilight said. "But I can't blame her nobody taught her anything, and she's only seven."

"Indeed, this is where you come in Twilight." They both replied, Cadence grabbed both her front hooves in hers and smiled down at her. "Can we trust you with this Twilight?"

"Of course! We'll help Luna! Right Scootaloo?" Twilight exclaimed.

"Ruuuu!" Pidove cooed, flapping her wing and jumped on Twilight's back.

"You're just a little infant, so I have to teach you some stuff too!" Twilight laughed scratching her belly with one of her hooves.

"Twilight, Luna does not know this, you must not tell her anything, Are we clear?" Twilight nodded in response, awaiting. "Luna has been brought Pokémon from time to time. But do you notice the types of Pokémon they're bringing her?"

"She was brought a Deerling and a Purrloin." Twilight said, scrunching her nose. "What does that have to do with their types?"

"Did you notice anything about them?" Cadence said. "You saw Luna speak with them, right? What did the Deerling say?"

"He was abandoned because he was weak." Twilight replied.

"And the Purrloin?"

"Well, Nothing! He scratched me like he didn't like pony contact Ohhhhhhhh!" Twilight exclaimed, realizing it just now.

"Exactly, Nightmare Moon is only bringing Luna Pokémon that were mistreated by Trainers. We can't tell you anymore from here, if Nightmare Moon were to find out we told you this she would kill us" Cadence said, Twilight was clueless, why would Nightmare Moon do that?

"But why" Suddenly the door opened, and Nightmare Moon came right in with a glare on her face.

'Like always can't she ever smile? Now I know where Luna gets it from.' Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Lady Moon." Cadence and Celestia bowed slightly, they lost their smiles immediately right after the door opened to reveal the dastardly mare.

"Leave this room. The Sages and me are going to have a meeting." Nightmare Moon said. "And take that filly with you, I don't want her eavesdropping."

"Grumpy much?" Twilight growled. Scootaloo cooed angrily under her breath, almost growling at the tall indigo maned mare. Celestia elbowed her slightly, and they all left the room quietly as the other sages entered, two of them staying outside for a moment watching Twilight (who had an angry face) walk out of the door with her Pidove.

"Ahh, Princess Twilight." Chrysalis called. "Good Morning to you."

Twilight froze on the spot, her back facing the two sages. What did she say? She could've sworn she heard

"Come Chrysalis, we must not keep Nightmare Moon waiting. Let her highness do her business." Discord exclaimed, both Chrysalis and him walking inside and closed the door. Twilight couldn't believe it.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" Cadence and Celestia said, they went on ahead and were waiting for Twilight. She dazed out a bit before shaking her head and looked up, following them. "Nothing." She replied back.

Twilight walked alone through the halls, she opened the door to see Luna on the floor. "Hey Luna!" Twilight called. She looked up from petting Zorua, who was sleeping peacefully. Her face turned from a blank face to a wide grin. She looked really excited.

"Twilight!" She whispered, Luna jumped up from the floor and ran over to her. Twilight almost expected a hug from Luna, and she held her hooves open. But Luna tilted her head, almost not knowing why Twilight held her hooves out. Twilight lost her smile, she didn't know what a hug was? She rolled her eyes.

"You don't know what a hug is now, do you?" Twilight asked. She shook her head, Twilight still held her hooves out. "Get over here." Luna pouted like a Magikarp and scooted closer. She huffed in annoyance and enclosed her hooves around Luna waist. "This is a hug Luna! It's to express affection, to show friendship, or to put it this way, to show you like the pony!"

"Oh!" Luna exclaimed happily, wrapping her hooves around Twilight quickly, now that she knew the meaning of the word. "Hug." She repeated.

"Yup. We're friends, right?" Twilight said, pulling back from the hug.

"U-huh! Friends!" She exclaimed, going to hold Twilight's hoof and pulled her down to the floor where Zorua was asleep. "Shhhh! He's asleep."

"That's why I'm whispering, Luna." Twilight giggled. "So Luna, I'm going to be your teacher, I'm going to teach you a lot of things today, OK?"

"Teach? Teach me what?" Luna said.

"Everything you don't know! I taught you what pretty, and beautiful meant, and just now I taught you about hugs!" Twilight said, Luna nodded her face growing into another excited smile.

"Oh great :twilightsmile:." Luna said, giddily kicking her back hooves.

"Alright now you know what ........." Twilight tapped her hoof on her chin, thinking of the possible things Luna wouldn't know. "Do you know how to read?"

"R-read?" Luna asked, she shook her head again.

"Oh gosh, I'll teach you that some other day, Dance?"

"No"

"Draw?"

"No"

"Sing?"

"No"

"Ugh you don't know how to do anything" Twilight huffed. "What about, Do you know how to play Leap froakie?"

Luna stood silent at this. "I don't know how to play Leap froakie."

Twilight slapped her face with her hoof. This filly

"You, You seriously need to be taught. First, I'm going to teach you about right from wrong." Twilight smiled, raising one hand separately for each one.

"Right? Wrong? But how will I know?" Luna asked, Twilight smiled even more.

"It's simple really." Twilight smiled. "The right things may seem wrong at times, but the wrong things could also be right too. So it's a little hard to understand. Depending on what it is, it may be different. For example. In my house I would always eat the leftover cake from parties that we would bring back home. Anyway, I would always eat the leftover cake. Now, to me that was the right thing at the time because well I was hungry! But it was wrong because I didn't ask my mom for permission to eat the cake."

"I think I understand" Luna said.

"First of all Luna, do you lie?" Twilight asked.

"Lie? Nuh-uh!" Luna exclaimed.

"You're a pretty honest filly right?" Twilight asked, Luna nodded her head. "That's no fun. You have to learn to lie Luna!" Luna's eyes widened.

"But it's wrong!" Luna exclaimed.

"Right! You got the concept. But. You have to learn to lie, for good causes. For example, you can't just go waltzing up to a friend of yours and say, 'Hey! We're planning a birthday surprise for you!' or else, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Twilight laughed. "To be a good liar, you have to avoid giving emotion, and don't avoid eye contact either, that just gives it away. Now, let's practice a little bit."

"What happened to Zorua's leg?" Twilight asked suddenly with a gasp. Luna, not knowing if she either forgot or she was playing stupid went along.

"Don't you remember Twilight? Your friend hurt him." Luna said, Twilight slapped her face again.

"No. No. NO!" Twilight whispered angrily. "You're being too honest! Learn to lie a little!"

"O-oh, S-sorry" Luna whispered.

"Let's make believe I'm Nightmare Moon now! It starts!" Twilight exclaimed she pulled Luna up to stand, and then taking the blanket on the floor, draping it across her shoulders, she frowned like Nightmare Moon. "Filly. What have I told you about going outside! How many times have I told you!"

Luna's eyes widened, she back away slightly. "I- I didn't go outside!" Luna exclaimed.

"You better be speaking the truth! Or you'll be severely punished!" Twilight growled, still acting like Nightmare Moon. Luna looked like she was about to cry now, did she really take this seriously?

"I didn't!" Luna replied. Twilight glared at her, then with a swish of a cape, Twilight turned her back to Luna.

"Very well. If I hear that you're escaping to go outside, I shall show no mercy." Twilight said, then she let go of the cape and turned to Luna with a smile. "Luna! That was really good for a first try! Oh, don't tell me you're going to cry."

"I'm not going to cry." Luna sniffed, rubbing her eyes. "I just got something in my eye."

"What could possibly go into your eye?" Twilight exclaimed crossing her hooves.

"Well. Your cape." Luna replied. Twilight smiled.

"I'm so proud of you." Twilight said running over to Luna and hugging her briefly before pulling away. "You're doing good! Now, You know the basics from right and wrong right? And you know how to tell a basic lie. Now Marry, or Marriage."

Woobat laughed out loud, afterwards speaking with Luna.

'You seriously don't know what marriage is? Even I know what that is!' Twilight exclaimed.

"I know what marriage is!" Luna puffed her cheeks angrily, afterwards crossing her hooves.

'I've never seen anyone get married.' The Deerling replied. 'Let's just listen to Twilight, she knows what she's talking about.'

"Anyway" Twilight laughed. "Marriage is when a colt and a mare or a colt and colt or a mare and a mare become husband and wife or husband and husband or wife and wife but before the two become legally united through marriage. The colt or mare has to ask the other colt or mare to marry them. Now Luna let's take this into a real scene. But first, let me tell you what a date is. A date is almost like a get together thing with a lover, a boy and a girl or a boy and boy or a girl and a girl have a romantic meeting. Now, you have to romantically love this person to go out with them. So, let's say we're out on a date. Not in real life OK? This is just pretend."

Luna nodded her head quickly, while Twilight was getting into the whole Date thing, Woobat laughed very loudly with Deerling. Luna looked at them with a frown and back at Twilight.

"Now. Yadda yadda, we go to a restaurant, walk together, and do romantic things, until finally! Luna bend on one knee." Twilight whispered the last part, Luna did so in front of Twilight. "Oh and by the way, in asking the girl to marry you, you have to have THE RING. Which is the most important thing of all times if not you'll lose your head!"

Luna gasped grasping her neck and looked around. "Where's the ring?" Luna asked.

"I'm not going to be there when you really ask a girl or boy to marry you. If you're like this in real life you're doomed." Twilight rolled her eyes, she looked down at her horn. There was a ring on it that her mom got as a gift a long time ago. She took it off with her magic and handed it to Luna. "Now that you have it. You bend on one knee, take out the ring and say. Will you Marry me."

"Will you marry me, OK!" Luna exclaimed, taking the ring and smiling. "Twilight, Will you marry me?"

"No." Twilight said with a frown.

"W-what?" Luna said, her voice rather disappointed. "Why?"

"Because! We're too young! Are you out of your mind?" Twilight said.

"But you said this was pretend" Luna mumbled, squinting at her. Twilight laughed.

"I'm just kidding! You're so gullible. Well not about the age part. You can't marry until you're what eighteen I think?" Twilight said. "About the marriage thing, you have to go to a church and do a lot of things I don't know."

"Are you a little hungry? I'm starting to get a little head ache" Twilight grumbled. "Any of you guys hungry?" The Pokémon all howled and ran over to Twilight. Luna walked over to a sleeping Zorua and picked him up. "To the kitchen!"

They walked through the halls of the castle, their stomach's stuffed with food. Zorua was back asleep right after he ate something, and all the other Pokémon were satisfied too.

"OK Luna, now the next thing I want to talk to you about is" Twilight started, they were going up the stairs, and after walking Luna froze suddenly making Twilight just stumble backwards from the collision. "Luna, what's the matter?" She looked forward and felt Luna's hoof pull her to the column on the side. Luna looked from her hiding spot and noticed two Plasma grunts, Twilight poked her head too and saw what they were doing.

"Twilight, What are they doing?" Luna asked, pointing at the two Plasma grunts.

"You. Have got to be kidding me, in the hallway?" Twilight growled, the two grunts were unaware of the children, and they still did it in the middle of the damn hallway! "Luna That's kissing. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!"

"Kissing?" Luna asked tilting her head. "Is that why their mouths are connected?"

"Yes! That's kissing you dummy!" Twilight whispered. "There are different kinds. Friendship, Love, whatever."

"Let's go to my room." Luna exclaimed.

"SHHHHH!" Twilight whispered. "Learn to be quiet while you're eavesdropping!"

"You mean being sneaky?" Luna replied with a grin.

"Yes being sneaky. Now let's turn back around and make believe this didn't happen" She didn't say anymore, because she was pushed abruptly by Luna. She fell backwards onto the hard floor. She frowned up at Luna, but then looked over at the Plasma grunts, they were both looking at them.

"Oh my, are you alright?" The female grunt asked.

"What were you two doing?" Twilight asked, Luna appeared from hiding and looked down at Twilight. "Can you help me up? You were the one who pushed me!"

"Um well we were ................." The male grunt stuttered. Luna bent down a little bit, helping Twilight up to her hooves.

"But Twilight, you said they were" Twilight covered Luna's mouth with her hoof.

"Let's just go, OK?" Twilight said, walking past the grunts with the Pokémon. Twilight grinned while she passed them by and when they were out of site she ran up the stairs with everyone.

"Luna, What did I tell you about being sneaky?" Twilight said.

"Oh. Heheh!" Luna said, scratching her neck. "I forgot."

"This is another thing for lying. That was a lie that I said." Twilight said. "Do you know how to kiss? I don't think so."

"Yeah! I do!" Luna exclaimed, Twilight started coughing out loud, pounding her chest and trying to breath.

"W-h .... What!" She yelled. "No way, Really?"

"Yup! I'll show you!" Luna exclaimed.

"WHAT! NO!" Twilight exclaimed, she saw Luna leaning forward and closed her eyes tightly. She waited for it, but she felt something touch her nose. Her eyes opened and went wide at the sight. Luna was rubbing her nose against Twilight's own, Twilight frowned at this. "Luna, That's not a kiss."

"Yes it is!" She exclaimed pulling away, "I've seen my friends do that to each other."

"OK, It's a Pokémon kiss. Ponies do it differently, but I am NOT teaching you how to kiss. That is a separate issue that you need to learn on your own." Twilight was blushing now, she pointed at Luna menacingly. 'I can't believe I'm starting to get nervous around this kid. Every time she's near me I don't even want to think about it!' Twilight thought biting her bottom lip. 'I can't take this anymore. Hasn't she ever heard of personal space? Oh wait I forgot. She's not like other kids.'

Luna blinked, sadly looking to the floor. "Did I do something wrong?" She mumbled.

"What? No! Of course not! Why would you think that!" Twilight exclaimed.

"You seem to get angry when you ask me if I know something, and I say I don't." Luna whispered.

"No umm It's just I would expect you to know about these things already, but it's not your fault!" Twilight said. "Don't worry! I'm not angry! Now, let's continue with the teachings. OK?"

"This is getting boring!" Luna complained

Five Hours Later

Luna was sitting on the floor in the hall. Twilight on the other hoof was standing.

"Well, It would be fun if you would stop complaining." Twilight mumbled. "OK, Fine. Just a little break."

"Yay!" Luna yelled suddenly. "Darmanitian! Where are you?"

"Darmanitian?" Twilight said, where could there possibly ....... But suddenly! The ground started to shake, and a big Darmanitian began running down the stairs and over to them. "DEAR RESHIRAM!!" She quickly hid behind Luna as the Darmanitian made an abrupt stop and puffed smoke through his nose.

"Darmanitian!" Luna exclaimed, running over to hug the big creature.

"Darr!" It exclaimed, sitting down before waving at Twilight. "Darrarr!"

"Hello." Twilight said nervously, if it wanted to it could incinerate her to smithereens. But she grinned nonetheless at the creature.

"Darmanitian! Let's have some fun!" Luna exclaimed.

"Bafuuuuu!" It puffed before grabbing Luna and placing her on his back along with Zorua. "Come on Twilight!"

"Urr No thanks." Twilight declined, Luna lost her smile tilting her head again. Scootaloo blinked from Twilight's shoulder and went into her hooves.

"Why? What's wrong?" Luna asked.

"Nothing, it's just ............" She didn't finish her sentence when Darmanitian grabbed her too and placed her on his back. "Oh come on!"

"Darrr! Maaaaa! Darma!" Darmanitian grinned widely like a Chesire cat and puffed more smoke from his nose.

"He says to hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!" Luna smiled, Twilight quickly wrapped her hooves around Luna's waist as she held on to Darmanitian's fur. Twilight held Scootaloo securely on Darmanitian, while Zorua was under Luna. Deerling and Woobat were ready to follow the Monkey like Pokémon around the halls. "OK Darmanitian. Go!"

"DAAAAAAAAAAR!" It roared before sprinting off.

"WAHHHHH!" Twilight yelled from the speed. These Pokémon were really fast! "Sloooooooow-dooooooooooooown!"

"Dar! Ma!" He laughed.

"He says that's no fun!" Luna translated. "Haha! Faster Darmanitian!"

"I think I'm going to be sick" Twilight groaned burying her face in Luna's indigo main, feeling very dizzy and nauseous. Darmanitian clung to the Columns of the castle, swinging from each one and jumping everywhere, racing around the Castle. Twilight felt a slight tingle in her head and looked at one door as they passed it. "Luna! Go on ahead with Darmanitian."

"Where are you going?" Luna asked.

"To eavesdrop of course!" Twilight said before jumping off of Darmanitian with Night. She watched as Luna went on ahead and Darmanitian crawled up the stairs. Twilight stood silently, and turned to the door, hearing voices. She tip toed over and pressed her ears to the door.

"Lady Moon. I have a plan. Why not have the two ........... each other? They do make a good couple." Somebody said, she listened in more hearing the voice of Nightmare Moon afterwards. She didn't hear the word properly for it was below a whisper.

"Hmm....... I don't want that BRAT! to ......... my Daughter! She's had a bad influence on Luna already. I'm afraid she's start to think that Ponies can be nice to Pokémon!"

"Oh, but it only applies to Twilight! I'm sure she thinks she's the only one. We still bring her abused Pokémon. So her perspective won't change in the slightest!" Another voice said. Twilight frowned, this time leaning on the door and blinking slowly.

"Alright, Agreed. Luna will be wed to Twilight." Nightmare Moon finally said. Twilight shook her head, her eyes widening. She clutched Night close to her chest and then ran away from the door. If she would've stayed longer, she would've heard what would have come next. "And after I SHALL CONTROL RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM AT LAST! I am positively sure she is the hero we are looking for!" Then she started to laugh evilly in the crowded room. Twilight panted, running as fast as she could away from there, running up the stairs. She bumped into Cadence as she ran, not bothering to stop and talk to them.

"Twilight! What's the matter?" Celestia called, but she didn't listen. She ran up the stairs again, tears now welling up in her eyes. "Twilight!"

Luna sighed her hair now in another mess as he sat on Darmanitian. She chuckled happily as she stopped completely and watched as Luna smiled. "That was fun Darmanitian! Thank you!" She opened her eyes to see Twilight running towards her. "Oh Twilight!" However, she passed right by Luna, ignoring his calls. "Twilight?" She saw her open the door to Luna's room, and told Darmanitian to follow her. Twilight went inside Luna's room, turning off the lights and running to the corner behind the skateboard ramp. She scrunched herself into a ball, setting Scootaloo down and hugging her knees to her chest. Her back was facing the wall and her hair covered her face as she rested her head on her arms. She cried silently, her tears wetting her sleeves. Darmanitian walked over to the door and looked inside. "Twilight? Hello?" Luna called once more, reaching over and turning on the lights. She got off of Darmanitian, and walked around the room, when she heard a sob from behind the skateboard ramp. She ran over and saw Twilight in the corner, and Scootaloo rubbing her head against her leg. Scootaloo looked over to Luna, and began to speak with her.

"Mommy is crying! I don't know why, Scootaloo exclaimed. She was ears-dropping then gasp and run away!"

"Twilight, What's wrong?" Luna asked, bending down and placing a hoof on her back. "Did anything happen?"

"Of course something happened you idiot. Why else would I be crying!" Twilight exclaimed, however, her voice seemed muffled a bit. Luna flinched at her words, her eyes closed halfway.

"Don't cry, Please, It's not OK to cry." Luna said. "Don't be sad, Please"

"Then what am I supposed to do? Smile! Luna! I can't smile after what I heard your father say!" Twilight yelled, raising her head up to look at her. A fiery glare in her eyes, she slapped Luna's hoof away from her. "I thought I was here to be your conscience, your teacher!" Twilight stood from her position, Luna fell back gazing up into her purple eyes. "But NO! I'm here to be your stupid, stupid, PRINCESS."

"I don't understand.." Luna mumbled.

"Don't you get it Luna!" Twilight yelled. "I HAVE TO MARRY YOU!" Luna stood silent, before slowly getting up and looking at her.

"But how is that"

"It's every little girl's dream to become a Princess to be taken away and live the life of a fairy-tale and be taken away by her knight in shining armour but I don't want my life to be! This isn't my idea of spending the rest of my life!" Twilight growled pulling on her main.

"I thought marry was a good thing." Luna mumbled lowly.

"It's not we're engaged! Engaged is another subject! It's not a good thing if one of us doesn't want it to be married! Why, Why? Why did it have to be me?" Twilight mumbled. "I can't marry you!"

"Why not?" Luna asked.

"Because I DON'T LIKE YOU!" Twilight yelled, the entire room went silent. Luna's face held one of slight sadness in her eyes, and was that anger in her eyes too? Twilight didn't know what to expect. Luna was sad a moment ago, and now a frown was quickly growing on her usual innocent, happy face. "I don't even love you romantically! Luna, it just can't be!"

"You don't like me? I see" Luna replied, she sounded rather cold. She turned her head away with an angry look on her face.

"Luna, That's not what I meant-" Twilight went over to place a hoof on Luna's shoulder but she shrugged Twilight off, now staring at her with an angry look on her face.

"Stop lying! I know what you said! I know what you meant! You don't like me as a friend! You hate me!" Luna yelled.

"Luna, What I meant was romantically"

"What does that have to do with anything!" Luna exclaimed, stomping her hoof. "I trusted you! I ..... I ..... I thought that ponies were nice! T-that y-you were my real f-friend! I started liking you even more! I can see I was wrong this entire time about ponies! YOU'RE ALL THE SAME!" Tears were now rolling down her cheeks as she sprinted away. Twilight's tears swiftly came down. Why does life have to be so cruel to her?

"Fine, Be that way." Twilight whispered to herself. Scootaloo looked sadly up at Twilight, rubbing her head against Twilight's hoof. "Why does this have to happen to me Scootaloo? Why?" The little bird cooed, and poked her leg. She bent down to pick Scootaloo up and hugged her softly, crying into Scootaloo feathers. "Mum what do I do?"

"Exactly what I taught you young lady!"

Twilight jumped in fright at the voice, seeing her mother by the doorway with her hooves crossed and with a frown on her face. "Mum!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Twilight. What's the matter? You've never been this angry! I've taught you better, and I expected more from you." Twilight Velvet lectured, swinging her hoof from left to right. "Now, What happened that got you so mad that you just had to yell at poor little Luna."

"You don't understand Mum. All these things happening to me! I HATE this place!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Ah ah, No need to yell, tone your voice down a bit." She said.

"I heard Nightmare Moon talking with somepony. They said I was going to be wed." Twilight said, placing her hooves on both her cheeks.

"To Luna?" Twilight Velvet asked.

"Yes!" Twilight said.

"Oh Twilight congratulations! I knew this was going to happen! See? Mother's intuition never fails." Twilight Velvet said ruffling Twilight's main a bit.

"MOM! I don't want to get married to her!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Oh, Why not?" Twilight Velvet leeched, she crossed her hooves again. This time Twilight closed her eyes. "She's beautiful, Innocent, Oh Twilight she's prefect for you!"

"No. No. NO! That's what I'm scared of!" Twilight said.

"Well Twilight Wait If you marry Luna that would make you a"

"Princess!" Twilight said, her mother's eyes sparkled. "Oh Twilight! That's every little filly's dream darling! Why don't you want it?"

"I don't like her like that" Twilight said. "I was here to be her guide. Not her wife! This isn't what I want!"

"Well dear It's not up to us to decide that. Nobody told me why we're here But. You're here to be her guide? Sounds exciting." She said.

"It's fun but it's not fun being engaged" Twilight growled.

"Life's not fair, is it? You just have to learn to deal with it You know it's odd how they picked you. There are millions of little fillies and mares out there, and Nightmare Moon took you hmmm" Twilight Velvet pondered.

"Tell that to Nightmare Moon! Wait tell I just got an idea! I'm going to talk to Nightmare Moon about this and see what she says! Maybe she's at the room can you hold Scootaloo for a few minutes?" Twilight said, handing over Scootaloo to Twilight Velvet before running off. "See you later Mum! Thank you!"

"Anytime sweetie! Wait, Sweetie! Oh, Never mind." Twilight Velvet huffed, smiling as her daughter left the room with speed. "My how interesting this turned out to be. Never thought this would happen to US now! Ho ho!" She placed a hoof on Scootaloo's head, who chirped happily.

Twilight ran across the halls, she passed through many rooms, and ran down the stairs to the second floor. She ran across the halls, passing even more rooms.

With Luna, she was crying into Celestia's stomach, sobbing loudly. She caressed Luna's head lovingly, she looked up at the other Goddess with a look of despair. "A-and .....! A-and .....! Sh-She ....... Sh-she said she didn't like me!" Luna exclaimed, clutching onto her robes tightly, crying into her dress.

"There there, Luna I'm sure she didn't mean to." Cadence replied.

"Of c-c-course she did! Or else she wouldn't have said it!" Luna replied. "She was my only pony friend that I ever let my other friends play with! I t-trusted her!"

"Luna, there's no need to cry for these things. She didn't know what she was saying. Who could ever hate you?" Cadence said.

"But Mother hates me" Luna whispered, Cadence huffed.

"She's nothing but a grumpy old mare. She loves you! She just has a different way of showing it and so does Twilight. Give her time she's been pressured on highly with all the things she's been told and her getting married is another issue she has to deal with." Celestia replied, with a slight smile on her face. "Understand her position Luna, It's not easy for her."

"She still said it." Luna mumbled. "Twilight doesn't like me!"

"Luna!!"

"She said it herself" Luna growled.

"I've never seen her like this this is bad" Celestia whispered to the other mare. She nodded in response. At that moment, Twilight swished past them in a run, going off somewhere they didn't know. "Twilight? Where is she off to I wonder."

Twilight panted, exhausted from the run, she went to the door she was eavesdropping by, and knocked. A minute later, Sage Tantabus opened the door. She waved slightly. "Hi, is Nightmare Moon around? I have to talk to her."

"Oh, you just missed her. She's up with three other sages in the throne room. Top floor." He replied. Twilight groaned loudly, slapping her face with her right hoof. She swears she's gonna get a concussion from all these face hoofs.

"I just ran down! Ugh Thanks." Twilight said, before running off again back where she came. She passed the three again, completely ignoring them.

"Ohhhh Twilight!" Celestia called. Twilight made an abrupt stop, looking back. "Come here darling!"

"Can't! I have to talk to Nightmare Moon!" Twilight exclaimed before sprinting away.

"Talk to, What could be the reason for her to want to talk to Lady Moon? Odd." Celestia whispered.

"Yes she was in a hurry too!" Cadence said. Luna watched as she left, her tears remained, blinking in worry and in fear of what Mother could do to her.

"Mother will he hurt Twilight?" Luna asked, tugging on Cadence's dress.

"There are other sages with her. I don't think she will" Cadence assured. "Don't worry Luna"

Luna watched as she left, Twilight. I- I have to make s-sure!" Luna exclaimed, running off to follow Twilight. Cadence and Celestia watched as she left, a smile on their faces.

"They make a lovely couple do they not?" Celestia said.

"Celestia don't be ridiculous." Cadence said. "You've noticed that just now?"

"I know I noticed it from the moment I met the little filly!" A voice said.

"Who was"

"Oh sorry. I have a habit of appearing out of nowhere when somebody talks about those two." Twilight Velvet giggled.

"How did you get down here?" Cadence asked, "You were upstairs."

"I don't know how exactly.." Twilight Velvet placed a hoof on her lips, pondering herself. "Oh yes. A colt that works here used his Pokémon to teleport me!"

"No wonder" Both Goddesses said.

Twilight dragged herself up the stairs, panting from exhaustion and crawling up the stairs. She finally came up to the top floor, and caught her breath. She ran through the hall, this time in a jogging motion over to the grand doors. She looked up, slightly intimidated by the size, and opened them. She looked inside to see huge columns and a King's chair over by the end. She saw Nightmare Moon there, but something else was there too. A little Pokémon was on the floor, looking hurt. She realized it was the Purrloin from before. Twilight gasped softly before running over by the end and grabbing Nightmare Moon's hoof who held the little cat by the scruff of his neck. "No stop! You're hurting him!" She let go of the Purrloin immediately, thoroughly surprised of this visit. The Purrloin fell to the ground with a thud, laying almost motionless if he wasn't trying to get up. Twilight walked over to him, she went to touch him, but he hissed softly. Twilight retreated for a second, but she pet the Purrloin on the head.

"You insolent brat you dare protect this creature!" Luna was by the door, she found it slightly opened and peeked her head inside.

"It's a Pokémon! They are our friends, not our enemies." Twilight exclaimed, frowning up at Nightmare Moon. "Why were you hurting him?"

"Do not question my authority, girl!" She roared. Luna took that moment to stumble back in fright. "This benevolent filth should be disposed of, along with any disobedient Pokémon! Get out of my way!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" Twilight yelled, going in front of Purrloin. The Purrloin's eyes widened considerably, he'd never seen a pony do that for him.

"You wretched" Nightmare Moon growled, her hoof going forward to grab Twilight's main. She whimpered loudly, her hooves flying to Nightmare Moon to try and make her let go. "I don't know what the sages find in you that's interesting for them to even THINK you should marry MY DAUGHTER! You're not qualified to be a Princess. Just as you aren't qualified to be the hero!"

"Hero?" Twilight asked. Nightmare Moon smirked down at her.

"You don't even know what I speak of. Pity It's a shame you don't know. Maybe you'll learn something once I send you to the dungeon. I'm going to hear my daughter begging for your freedom. It's quaint how she finds you so different yet fun at the same time, yet you're beginning to pick on my patience!" Nightmare Moon growled in a low tone. Luna peeked over again from behind the grand doors, whimpering to herself softly. She hesitated in whether to go over there and help Twilight, but he was too scared.

"Run Purrloin!" Twilight exclaimed suddenly, seeing the beaten cat on the floor struggling to stand.

"Pathetic, You think he can run that far? Ponies are monsters. The only reason he's all weak and dishevelled is because of the constant abuse he received from his previous trainers. In fact, this Purrloin will NEVER find a trainer that will love him! All Pokémon trainers are heartless monsters that strive to only be the best. And reasons like this is the reason we have to get rid of them!" Nightmare Moon said, using her other hoof to point at the Purrloin on the ground. The Purrloin looked to the ground, away from everybody else.

'It's true, He's right. Pokémon Trainers are heartless monsters.' the Purrloin said.

"That's not true! Not ALL trainers are like that!" Twilight began.

"SILENCE!" Nightmare Moon yelled, pulling on Twilight's main to shut her up. "You misbehaved child! You shall definitely be punished for this behaviour! You do not raise your voice to a SAGE" She stumbled on words when she felt teeth sink into her hoof, realizing it was the Purrloin! "You disgusting FELINE!" She tried shaking away the Pokémon, making him let go of Twilight's hair for a minute. Luna took that chance to run over to Twilight, she did it as quickly as possible as the Pokémon distracted Nightmare Moon.

Twilight looked back hearing footsteps and saw it was Luna. "Luna! What are you doing here?" Twilight whispered. Nightmare Moon growled, grabbing it by the scruff again and this time throwing it across the room, however, luckily Luna caught it and fell backwards on her back. Twilight helped her up with the little Pokémon in Luna's hooves, all three looking over to Nightmare Moon.

"LUNA! What have I told you about coming here!" Nightmare Moon roared once more, baring her teeth. Luna whimpered back, biting her lip at what she was about to do.

"T T-Twilight's right! N-not a-all p-ponies are like that!" Luna exclaimed. Nightmare Moon's eye twitched, this stupid brat.

"WHAT!, Did you say!" She growled through bared teeth. Luna retreated back once more, but took a step forward.

"T-twilight is n-n-nice to P-Pokémon! J-just l-leave her a-alone!" Luna said handing the Purrloin to her and going in front of her.

"YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME!" Nightmare Moon said, grabbing Luna's main and throwing her to the ground harshly.

"LUNA! " Twilight exclaimed, but she was once again grabbed by her main. Nightmare Moon picked Luna up by clutching her main as well, holding both children violently in her grasp.

"Guards! GUARDS!" Nightmare Moon called, and immediately, two Plasma Grunts came running into the throne room.

"You called Lady Moon?" One of them said.

"Take these three to the dungeon. They'll learn not to disrespect an adult." Nightmare Moon said, throwing them both over to the grunts as they grabbed them by their hooves. "Take them away."

"Right away My Lady." The other said. They dragged them down to the first floor, they opened a mysterious door to a dark abyss, and soon after they were thrown in a cell and locked inside. Afterwards being left alone in the dark and dirty place.

Twilight looked down at the Purrloin in her hooves, unable to look at Luna at the moment and Luna was looking at the Purrloin as well. He opened his eyes and looked around, using his paws to scratch his big ears and pulling away from Twilight's grasp, he turned to look at all of them and blinked. "At least your safe from Nightmare Moon. It's OK." Twilight smiled.

"Mother, I don't understand, she would never do something so terrible." Luna mumbled.

"Well she is unpredictable she does look mean and all." Twilight replied. She glanced back at the Purrloin with a sad look on her face. The Purrloin purred blinked some more, before walking slowly over to Twilight with his ears low, and went over to her bandaged hoof and began to lick it simultaneously. Twilight's eyes widened, afterwards he purred and rubbed his head against her hoof, sitting and looking up at her with the swish of a tail.

"I'm sorry." Luna said out of nowhere.

"Luna, It's OK"

"No, That's what Purrloin said." Luna replied, Twilight tilted her head. The Purrloin looked like it had smiled a bit and meowed slightly.

"It wasn't your fault little guy." Twilight grinned. "Hey, Do you have a name?"

"I have none but you two could name me if you guys want." He smiled.

"He says he has none, but we could name him if we want." Luna said.

"Let's pick a name, what about Courage?" Twilight said.

"That sounds like a name a dog Pokémon would have" The Purrloin laughed, and so did Luna. She shook her head in response.

"What about Fluffy?" Twilight exclaimed, Purrloin screeched rather annoyed at the name.

"What about Mittens?" Luna suggested, Twilight busted out laughing falling back on her backside kicking her legs in the air.

"I know! Shining Armor!" Twilight said, sitting back up and grinning down at the cat. "Shining Armor! Like it?" Shining Armor meowed in response, and rubbed against Twilight, then at Luna.

"He likes it!" Luna exclaimed, clapping both his hands.

"We're still friends aren't we?" Twilight asked, Luna looked over then looked away sadly from her. "OK, I didn't mean to yell at you Luna."

"I know" Luna smiled afterwards, holding her hoof out. "Friends?" She asked, the most cutest look on her face. Twilight smiled back, taking Luna's hoof and shaking it.

"Friends forever!" Twilight exclaimed. "Till the day we die!"

"Nyaaa!" Shining Armor meowed.