• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 569 Views, 26 Comments

Locks key - Locks key



A small changeling filly travels into town with her unusual family. How could life get better?

  • ...
14
 26
 569

Sparkling Wish

" Hiyah!" I screamed kicking the Diamond dog in the face.

" Come here you little brat!" he growled pouncing.

" Well then come and catch me!" I taunted. He pounced again and I dodged in the nick of time. This happened for many hours. Ponce, dodge, kick. Repeat.

Run.Run as fast as you can you can't catch me, I'm the sparkling man! I thought. The dog was panting.

" Can't we take a break?" he panted.

" Sure." I replied pulling out two juice boxes. It was as if a song was playing. Do do do do do do do doooo, do do do do dodo dooooooo. i pulled out two sandwhiches and chomped on one hungrily. The dog, Piz, waited for me to place his food on the bench before gulping it down.

" Yum!" we said licking our chops. I hopped off the bench. I motioned for Piz to do the same.

" I give up." He said running away." I'll get your rocks some day." I laughed. Hah! As if. I waved goodbye to Piz as he retreated, but only after giving him a warning buck.

" Now that that is over with I can finally think about home. I had heard my sisters had moved to Ponyville and were there to stay. To bad. Loxy loved Manehatten, I thought in dismay. That also meant no milkshakes handmade by my uhhh crush Thunder, and his dad. But I mostly loved him.

" Sparkling Wish, dinner time." Maud called bluntly.

" Coming." I called back. Inside was . . . rock soup. Yippe! Hope you realized that was sarcasm. They sat at the table in stony silence. I squirmed in my seat.

" Can I go to Ponyville?" I asked, thinkin that would break the silence. Maud looked at her sisters who looked at their parents, who looked at me. Everyone slowly nodded. I sighed. My flat mane made me fit in with hair styles,but dullness? Save that for Moth Heart!!!

" Well . . . I'll go and pack my bags. I leave tomorrow. Any questions?" I asked.

" Maud will take you there." Limestone said.

" I'm coming to. So will you Limstone." Marble comented. " It's been so long since we've seen Pinkie." She smiled remembering the party that got them to smile.

" Okaaaaaaaaaay." I replied slipping out my seat. " Well see you sometime later." I said squeezing my eyes shut. Could this place get any duller?!?!?

Author's Note:

So basically this is a special Sparkles Pov, which will explain her appearance later. Bon appetite.:pinkiehappy: Hold on.

Gotta love it. P.s That up there is my siter Sparkling Wish, she's on, OC. If you haven't guessed already.:trixieshiftright: