• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 569 Views, 26 Comments

Locks key - Locks key



A small changeling filly travels into town with her unusual family. How could life get better?

  • ...
14
 26
 569

Spying

Today was my first day at school , and I already had five new friends. Not to mention my sister was hilarious. Considering she's rarely showing emotion. Awkward.
" Hey, Loxy, follow us." Scootaloo ordered when school was over.
" Ummmm," I glanced at Diamond and Silver. Then at Moth.
" Go." she mouthed.
"Okay." I told Scootaloo.
" Then it's settled. Just let me get Sweetie and Apple Bloom." she replied.
" Sure." I answered.

" Loxy, just think of this as your first spy mission. Tomorrow you can report back to us." Moth Heart whispered.
" Aren't you coming?" I asked.
" Naw. Besides this is your mission. I wouldn't want to ruin it with my bad attitude." she replied.
" Okay Moth." I giggled.
" One for all. And all for one." she shouted loud enough for Dt and Silver to hear.
" Huzzah!" they yelled giggling.
" See you after detention." they said walking back into the classroom.
" Bye." Moth called.

" Hey Loxy, I got the others." Scootaloo called walking up with her friends.
" Hey,umm, Apple Bloom, thanks for standing up for me when ...."
" No problem. Ah've always hates Diamond anywhos. Besides ya already thanked me." she replied.
"Guys, we're here." Sweetie belle squeaked. Honestly she should be Squeaky Belle.

I rolled my eyes , then looked up. There was a treehouse. Pretty boring, but I had to do this for my friends.
" Locks, we would like to welcome you to be a cmc member. It will be great!!!" Sweetie cried. Can't wait. I thought in dismay.
" Now, any ideas on how to get our cutie marks ....?" asked Scootaloo. " Oh no." Sweetie and Apple cried.