• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 568 Views, 26 Comments

Locks key - Locks key



A small changeling filly travels into town with her unusual family. How could life get better?

  • ...
14
 26
 568

Meeting the cmc

It was my first day in school. The first day to get taunted for my Manehattan accent. And my blank flank. My sister didn't care. She could snarl them off in a second. I could imagine the fillies and colts yelping in terror , while staring at her fangs.

" Class I would like you to meet Locks Key and Moth Heart." Ms. Cheerilee called. The ponies stared.
"Ms. Cheerilee, I think we need to call the bug exterminators!" a filly with a pink mane called out.
" Good one Diamond." a silver mare snickered.
" Wh' ya gotta be such a bully Diamond Tiara? What did they ever do to you?" a yellow filly with a pink bow asked in her country accent.
" Diamond Tiara. Why are you being such a brat? I don't even know you so maybe you would like to ' buzz' off" Moth said smugly.
" The bug talked!" whined Diamond.
" Is the baby scawed? Awww. Mommy will pwotect you" Moth cooed.
" Silver spoon, what did the bug exterminator say to the changeling." asked Diamond with venom in her voice.
" I don't know." she said shrugging. " Nothing, he swat him away.!" the two cackled.

" Girls!!! Diamond Tiara Silver Spoon detention for the both of you!" Ms. Cheerilee cried angrily. " What ever." Diamond said rolling her eyes. " Bug." she whispered

" Hey, Locks Key, want to sit with us ?" asked an orange pegasus.
" Sure, Moth Heart, want to sit with me?" I asked my sister.
" Sure." she said shrugging.
" Hi I am Scootaloo, this is Sweetie Belle , and Applebloom." she said.
" Thanks, for defending me and my sister." I whispered looking at my hooves.
" No problem. You guy's ain't the only ones bullied by her." Applebloom replied.
" I didn't need defending. I'm used to it now." my sister boasted.
" I could tell." Scootaloo said dryly.
" Thanks." Moth Heart said rolling her eyes.

" Anyways, she was only bulling me. The only visible changling here." Moth snorted.
" Oh yeah. Right." I said dumbfounded.
" Loxy, let's go." Moth said motioning towards the two bullies of the school. Maybe you can work some of your magic on them." Moth smirked.
" She's a pegasus. Not a unicorn." Scootaloo snorted.
" Moth. Mom said-" " I know what mom said. Show them what I was talking about. NOW!" Moth ordered. I nodded and closed my eyes. Think of a horn. Nothing happened.
" Try harder!" Moth yelled inside my brain. I peeked open an eye and glared at her. I could feel my horn fizzing up with magic getting ready to. . . Wait what?!?! I opened my eyes and sure enough was a midnight blue horn a top my wings.

" Did I miss something!" the CMC asked. " Hehe..."

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, the is my first story about my oc and her sister so please keep the hating toned down a bit. If there are any typos please let me know. I'll fix them as soon as I can. For now just sit back and enjoy:pinkiehappy: