• Published 4th May 2012
  • 3,600 Views, 224 Comments

The Other Earth - hunterz263

  • ...
21
 224
 3,600

Chapter 1: The Great Discovery

It has been two months since that mysterious planet came so close to Earth. Scientists were stunned to see a planet like this, an exact replica of Earth's atmosphere was on this strange planet. Scientist immediately sent astronauts to the strange planet, which was named "The Other Earth". What the astronauts discovered shocked the whole world. Turns out that one crazy thought that came into your mind when you saw the spark was true, this planet was Equestria. When the world found out that the dominating species was ponies from My Little Pony, the world erupted into a battleground between the haters and the bronies. It soon became so large that the United Nations decided to send anyone that wanted to go to Equestria would get his or her wish. Plans were made with the government of Equestria and everything was all set. Once everyone that wanted to live in Equestria was there, the ponies of Equestria would teleport their planet to its old location. This location was kept confidential to keep any haters from destroying the world of Equestria in the future.

Once this news reached you, you jumped with excitement at the opportunity to finally live your dream. Sure, you would not be a pegasus like you wanted to be, but at least you were going to live in the land you always dreamed of calling home. The signup list was not limited and soon thousands of bronies were signed up to leave Earth and finally go to where they belonged. Once the signup was done, the shuttles were built, and everyone was ready to leave. While you were walking to the loading bay, you knew this was your last chance to feel Earth for the final time. You decided to lay in the grass one final time, eager to keep its feeling. You began to have second thoughts about leaving Earth, after all this was your home your whole life. It wasn’t until that one mare popped into your head that you decided to leave Earth once and for all. You got up and walked into the shuttle, looking up into the sky to see Earth's protective blue atmosphere one last time. You entered the shuttle and strapped yourself in, readying yourself for the uneasy take-off. You hear mission control come up. "You have all decided to leave Earth for the good of humanity, all of us here at control are proud of you. We hope you live a happy life on the planet called Equestria. We know you are giving up everything you have here on Earth but don't forget this is everyone's dream. Engines engaged. Be safe there everyone and have a happy life. Launch sequence in 3...2...1... lift off!" You immediately feel your face press against the seat, and feel your stomach turn sick but you resist the urge to puke all of your insides. You close your eyes and drift off to sleep against all the pain in your face.

When you wake up, you see that you slept through the entire entry sequence. You look around and see that everyone is unstrapping and beginning to get up and stretch. You hear the intercom come online and hear control again. "Welcome to Equestria everyone. I would like to announce that every last soul has made it to Equestria unharmed. As part of the plan, we must cut off any form of communication that gives away your location. We also will remove your lives’ off the records of Earth. In an hour the shuttles will disintegrate so there is no trace of evidence the will allow the haters to find the location of Equestria. We here at mission control wish you the best of luck in Equestria. This is mission control, signing off." After a few seconds, you see all shuttle location systems terminate and your coms have no noise. You were off the map; there was no way for anyone to find your new home. You leave the shuttle and take in the scenery. You feel tears in your eyes as you see Equestria's beauty. "I'm finally here. In Equestria, my home"