• Published 4th May 2012
  • 3,598 Views, 224 Comments

The Other Earth - hunterz263

  • ...
21
 224
 3,598

Chapter 4.5: Rainy Days

You look around you and see you are back at school. All around you see the classmates you have come to love and the ones you have come to tolerate. You see a group of students that regularly bully you approach.

"Well lookey here. It's our favorite homosexual. Finally decide to come back to school? What, did we scare you off last time we talked to you?" One of the five boys said.

"Oh man last time was a good one Butch" Another boy said.

"It was wasn't it? What do you say pedophile? Want to get laughed at by half of the PTA again?" Butch said.

"If you were asking why I was gone, I was gone due to the fact my grandmother died 5 days ago. I had to carry the casket to the burial. Also, if you think I got embarrassed infront of the PTA you would be wrong. I am not ashamed to be who I am." you reply.

"Oh, so emarrassing you won't hurt you? Well how about we beat you up until all of your bones are broken?" Butch said.

"Go ahead. It won't change the fact I am a brony at all" you reply.

"Boys let's teach this idiot that being a brony is not a good thing."

Butch was the first to hit you. Deciding to knock the breath out of you, Butch punch as hard as he could towards your stomach. You gasp for air once you feel it escape and breath heavely. However Butch didn't give you a break and proceeded to punch you in the back, resulting in you making a loud thump. He then stomped on your back and stood to the side.

However the punishment was not over. A second boy picked you up and busted your face against a locker. The sound of you hitting the locker sent a horrible ring through your ears. You wanted to clench them but couldn't since you were still in the boy's grasp. The boy then threw you face first into a column made of rock. You stand up to feel your face covered in all sorts up cuts from the rock, each of them bleeding.

A third boy then picks you up and moves your head into an open locker. The boy then smashed the locker door into you. This sent a massive headache. The boy then proceeded to slam the locker into your head three more times, each feeling harder than the last. After you got out, your vision was blurred and you could not stand straight. You fell to the floor and layed there in complete pain.

Another boy suddenly stomped you in the face as hard as he could. You could hear something break. You knew your jaw was just broken from the stomp. This resulted in a very loud yell of pain from you. You suddenly felt yourself laying on your stomach. After two seconds you felt something stomp onto your back. Shortly after you felt the same thing again. You began to sob from the shear amount of pain you have recieved.

"Come on boys, lets get out of here. I hope this teaches you a leason" Butch said.

You are in to much pain to care what Butch said to you. This changed nothing. You were still going to be a brony and still be open about it. No matter how much was put against you, you will always be a brony.

You attempt to get up but scream in pain as your body was severly injured. You begin to wonder why there was no one coming to help you but remember you were on the side of the school where there only lockers. No teacher rooms, no offices, just lockers. You close your eyes.

Suddenly the pain disappears and open your eyes in shock. You see a red hallway and many doors. You than feel something in your hand's grasp. You look down and jump as you relize you are holding Rainbow Dash's hoof.

"Hey. Why did you jump? Is there something on my face!?" Rainbow Dash says in panic.

"What no. Wait. How did I get here?" you reply in confusion.

"You don't remember. We met at the night club two hours ago. You were a real charmer so I'm taking you to my room so you and I can have a little bit of 'fun'" Rainbow Dash said winking at you.

You felt your face blush at the sight, although you can't help but feel confused. Just a minute ago you were dieing in your school and the next you are being taken to Rainbow Dash's hotel room. However you did not care anymore since you were going to spend intimate time with the mare of your dreams.

You soon reach Dash's room, number 87. Rainbow takes the key from her saddlebag and unlocks the door. Rainbow and you enter the room and flick on the lights. The room had one bed in it with nightstands on both sides of it. There was also a couch with a table infront of it. The table had a few magazines on it along with a few books.

"So where do you want to start at?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Uh..." You say. You honestly were not quite sure what to pick. Sure the bed was comfy but you wanted to drag out this night as long as you can.

"Couch it is than." Rainbow Dash said leading you to the couch. You sit down on the couch followed by Rainbow Dash. You than look at Rainbow Dash and feel your face blush. She was certainly beautiful. Her mane and tail were so wild and at the same time appealing. Rainbow Dash's eyes were deep and dazzling. Her eyes had that sparkle of lust in them when you looked into them.

Very slowly she started to close her eyes and move towards you. You did the same thing until your lips met her's. The feeling made you shoot open eyes in pleasure. She must have sensed it since she giggled a little. This sent a shiver down your spine. Rainbow Dash broke the kiss.

"First kiss huh?" Rainbow Dash asked.

You simply nod. Rainbow goes in for another kiss. Her breath tasted like some form of candy you ate before. It was sweet but had a bit of spice in it. This drove you wild and you went deeper into the kiss. You poke your tongue through her lips. She feels this and responds with a long drawn out moan. Rainbow Dash pulls out and a stream of saliva is visible between you two. Rainbow Dash started to kiss slowly down to your neck moaning along the way. The pleasure for you is unbelivable. You felt Rainbow Dash started to take 'the happy trail'...

"Rainbow Dash, I'm home."

You look towards the door and see Applejack in the doorway staring staight at you with shrunken eyes.

"What do ya think you are doing to my mare!?" Applejack said.

"Marefriend? I thought you were single Rainbow Dash?" you said with fear in your voice.

"Let me be honest with ya. This is gonna hurt you a lot more than its gonna hurt me."

Suddenly Applejack started to run towards you. She then turned around and lifted her hind legs. Applejack pulled them back and thrusted them towards your face.