• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 2,194 Views, 13 Comments

Foreknowledge - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



An interesting group is using a natural phenomenon to their advantage in order to seek out new complex like in other universes... And one certain member ends up in a place he knows all to well.

  • ...
13
 13
 2,194

Chapter 4: Complications n' stuff

Author's Note:

You don't have to listen to the first song but the story will make sense if you listen to the second and third. Oh an the second one is a little cartoon lyrics and has some blood, not real obviously. So yeah you have been warned.

Text Coloration
Me: Grey
Twilight: Lavender
Pinkie: Pink
Fluttershy: Yellow?
AppleJack: Orange
Rainbow Dash: Blue?

Chapter 4: Complications n' stuff

A few days have come and gone, and the next episode hasn't happened yet. I don't know if I should be relieved or worried...or maybe its because I haven't gotten out. Anyway's, I told sun butt I knew the future and how I knew it in a descriptive letter so spike could send it. She sent a letter back with answers to a couple questions I had written like What should I do? Should I tell Twilight? She said to tell Twilight when I was ready but insisted that I do tell her since it holds her future. She gave me the same answer senpai did to the what should I do question, she said 'Guide and lead us safely to our future. Our future wrest in your hooves'.

Twilight and spike got used to me in my human form but I could tell they seemed to like it better in my pony form but fuck them, do you know how weird it is suddenly being a quadruped and having your legs bend the wrong way? Anyway's... I managed to not be seen by any of Twilight's friends, which is harder than it sounds. Especially with rainbow randomly bursting in at times.

Well, today I just lay on the bed with my earphones and phone listening to some music on my phones list. Yes I downloaded music onto my phone... allot of it... shut up. Anyways on my third song Twilight forced me out of bed via magic and told me to get ready for breakfast. The library was closed that day so I stayed in my normal form. If I said human form my nano band would chose one of three. I had me, Dexter from Dextor's laboratory, and some guy named Senji from Deadman Wonderland...never heard of Senji but I think Deadman Wonderland had something to do with blood I think. But I digress...

I was downstairs getting pancakes that where bomb, would have been better with bacon though... still had to tell Twilight I was an omnivore and needed meat. My second to last song about half way sounded quieter, I just ignored it. Twilight and Spike where staring at me... that should have been my first clue. My last song came out on the play list as I slowly finished my breakfast. I got up but was tackled by Twilight.

"Twilight what the fuck!? Get off of me!"

"NO!"

"Twilight seriously what the fuck! GET OFF!"

"NO!"

"Don't make me use my nano band Twilight!"

"..."

I had said some things about what the nano band can do...EVERYTHING! IT CAN DO EVERYTHING!.. well everything I wanted it to do...mostly... I may have exaggerated. I got up from the tackle/hug attack Twilight gave me. I was going to slap a bitch but I saw her face and it seemed...sad, or was it sorry? Well it was sad or sorry and since I was in ponyville I couldn't blow it off because as I have learned emotions here mean allot more than on earth...like a fuck ton allot more... that and my fourteen year old self still cared. Me, me, only focuses on what needs to be done and got rid of my emotions. What? Being emotionless, and being able to fake emotions perfectly has a shit load of perks!...fine i'll shut up. Anyway's...

"Twilight whats wrong?"

"...I heard your music..."

"Huh? Oh, thats why it sounded softer than normal, damn earplugs. So yeah, what about it?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Twilight what the fuck are you on shrooms? I mean..OHHhhh...Ohh..Oh. Twilight just ignore my music."

"Wha...?"

"Twilight, music from my world doesn't reflect how one feels."

"But..."

"Twilight just sit down and i'll explain."

Time laps

of

one

long

explanation

later

...

"YOU CAN'T EAT MEAT AND THAT'S FINAL!"

"C'MON TWI! I NEED MEAT!"

"YOU DON'T NEED IT! IF YOU ARE AN OMNIVORE YOU WILL DO FINE OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES!"

"FRUITS AND VEGETABLES HERE ARE DIFFERENT FROM MY HOME WORLD!"

"OH AND MEAT ISN'T!?!"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU HUMANS ARE THE ONLY SENTIENT SPECIES!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST KILL AN INNOCENT ANIMAL!"

"Wait, how did we get on this topic?"

"Ugh, you where staring of into space, making a face and constantly saying bacon over and over."

"Oh, yeah...mmm bacon...bacon...ba"

"YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!"

"I HAVEN'T HAD ANY IN A LONG TIME AND BACON IS DELICIOUS!"

"YOU CAN'T EAT A PIG!"

"I ALREADY SAID I'M SORRY!"

"YOU WANTED TO EAT A PIG!!!"

"Oh for the love of.. nano band activate.."

"OH DON'T YOU DARE"

Yeah that was one weird explanation... at least she now knows I eat meat, am I right? Ok, not the best way to say that but sun butt did tell me to tell her eventually right? Anyway.. we where on the floor wrestling each other and arguing for about an hour... wait no that's not right... God fucking damn it my fourteen year old self couldn't tell time without a watch. Great i'm reverting to my fourteen year old self's mind set and mannerism's. Anyways, we where fighting for a while until Rainbow barged in on us fighting... well more like flew in through the window.

"Oh my gosh! Rainbow are you OK!? Do you need help!?"

"I think someone else need help Twilight."

"What!? Who!?"

"Wait I think I remember this..."

"Woah! Hey Twilight who's the big guy?"

"A friend... what do you mean remember?"

"Now I got it, it's Applejack right?"

"Yeah. Do you know her?"

"Uh, you can..say that."

"How do you know her? I never mentioned her."

"Now that I think about it, I have never seen you in town big guy. How do you know her?"

"I just do know listen, Twilight, Applejack has taken up the responsibility to buck all the apples since her brother can't. She is getting tired and you have to help her. She will say no but she can't do this all by herself. You got that?"

"Um..yes..but how did you know..."

"Good enough for me. I'll be near by in case you need help. Talk To You Later Twilight. Nano band, activate Hyper-Time! "

"Twi, what is he talking abou..."

I entered Hyper-Time and turned into a pegasus. I flew out and searched for Sweet Apple Acres. Took me a while but I found it in a few minutes since ponyville isn't to big a place. Any way I landed on a cloud nearby and looked over the edge. Wait shes not here? If shes not here where can she... oh God the cupcakes. I forgot about those cupcakes. To Pinkie's!

I got to sugar cube corner. Fuck, pinkie is going to see i'm not from here. I can use Hyper-Time to escape quickly. That will also solve my money problem. It's just a few minutes of social interaction..even if its pinkie i'ma save dozens from being sick. Ok, i'ma steal those cupcakes and I have to be in normal time so pinkie will suspect me and not someone else. Ok, seems legit. Does this count as a YOLO?

"Nano band, de-activate Hyper-Time."

"Hyper-Time de-activating."

I walked up to Sugarcube corner. Greet pinkie, make sure AJ leaves, make pinkie leave to help AJ, steal cucpcakes. I repeated my plan in my head as I opened the door.

"Hi, welcome to Sugarecube corner...*GASP*"

"Here it comes."

"Hii'mpinkiepie,youcancallmepinkie!Ihaveneverseenyoubeforeyoumustbenewhere,letmethrowyouaparty,everyonelikesparties,whatsyourname?"

"Uh... Hi pinkie i'm..."

"Pinkie i'm done with the cupcakes, i'm head'n back to Sweetapple acres!"

"OK AJ! Thanks for the help! So who are you?"

"Hello pinkie, i'm Night Wing."

"OOoo, your knew to ponyville aren't you, let me throw you a.."

"NO, I mean no. Pinkie I came to tell you about Applejack, shes not feeling well"

"Oh no! She seemed fine a minute ago is she your friend? Is she OK!?"

"Yes I am her friend. She has been bucking apples all by herself and won't accept help. She need help, she can't do this by herself, you have to go and help her."

"I'm on it! IwillthrowyouapartyjustwaitherenicetalkingtoyounightwingBYE!"

Ok, part three of four done. Now to get those cupcakes

"Nano band, activate Hyper-Time."

With Hyper-Time activated I easily grabbed the cupcakes from hell and put them in a bag/backpack I had. I took them to the forest, dug a small hole, and placed all the demon spawns in the hole. That was easy, now to Sweet Apple acres. I got their faster since I now knew the way. I landed on a cloud and made sure no one down their could see me from below. They where done bucking apples and AJ was giving them cider. Once I was sure the couldn't see me down their I de-activated Hyper-Time.

"Girls I can't thank you enough for this help. I was actin' a bit stubborn"

"A bit?"

"OK, a might' stubborn. And i'm awful' sorry. Now I know the town gave me the prize pony reward. But the real reward is having you five as my friends... hold on wheres Rainbow?"

Huh? Oh shit where is she. I panicked and looked around. If she somehow sees me in this cloud, not only will I get a party but have to explain shit again. I looked around until a throat cleared from above me.

"Looking for somepony?"

"Aw, fuck."

She came down and kicked the cloud I was on. That caught me off guard so I landed on the ground about forty feet away from Twilight and her friends. Pinkie was the first to get to me.

"Oh, Hi Night Wing!"

"You know him?"

"Yeah he's the Applejack's friend who told me she needed help!"

"Beg your pardon? Sorry sugarecube but I don't know him."

"Why where you spying on us, huh, Night Wing?"

"Care to explain?"

"Yeah yeah hold up. Let me stand up, I just fell from... ARG"

"Oh, my. Are you hurt? Let me get my first aid kit.."

"No its OK fluttershy."

"How do you know her name?"

"I am not going to dignify that with a response. Ugh, nanoband, do a complete scan of my body and heal injures parts."

"Scanning....scanning...scaning"

"Um, whats that?"

"Hind right leg injured. Injury, broken bone, comensing healing process."

"Broken bone!?"

"Reverting to, original form to continue healing process"

"NO DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING REVERT!"

Yeah,no I reverted into my original form. Before I did not have to revert, then again before I did not break a bone. Yeah. Time slowed down for me(Not literally) as I reverted. Everyones eyes on me as my body morphed and changed into my own body. A force revert stings a bit but i was to busy being mad of at my nanoband. And I don't easily get angry. People think I get angry all the time, I was not angry then I was just unhappy. It was levels of unhappy,upset,mad,angry,pissed, and enraged. And people though I was angry when I was unhappy. That gives you a perspective of how bad it can get if I get enraged. I am side tracking again. back to the story.

"YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT NANO BAND! I SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TO REVERT..."

"Oh, hey its the big guy!"

"You know em' Rainbow?"

"Yeah, he was with twilight doing... what where you doing twi?"

"We had an argument, nothing bad. Are you OK, Night Wing?"

"...MOTHER FUCKING TECHNOLOGY NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME..."

"Hey big guy!"

"...SORRY EXCUSE OF... wait you where saying something?"

"Um..we..we where wondering if you where OK."

"Huh? Oh I'm fine fluttershy."

"Oh..OK"

"Good, with that over you owe me an explanation Night Wing... AGAIN!"

"What do you mean again?"

"He followed us before."

"Really, when?"

"The night of Nightemare Moon's escape."

"Really? I never even noticed him!"

"Umm...girls?"

"Why where you following us huh!?"

"...Girls.."

"Thats what I asked him!"

"...girls..."

"As it turns out he is not from here."

"Where is he from then?"

"GIRLS!"

"Geez, you don't have to be so loud."

"Fluttershy has to say something"

"Oh..um..thank you night wing."

"What is it sugar cube?"

"Its, rarity...she..um...she fainted..."

Everyone turned to see Rarity on a couch in a dramatic faint pose. Everyone ran toward her, I was just laughing. My laughter got their attention of Rainbow who thought I was laughing at the fact something happened to her..which is half right I guess.

"Oh, so you think this is funny huh!?"

"A little, yes"

"You still have to explain what and why you did what you did!"

"Sure just let your grip of me go and I'll explain."

"I don't know..."

"Are you saying I can out run you and escape?"

"What!? NO! Here i'll prove it and let you down!"

"RAINBOW DON'T!"

"Thanks Rainbow!"

"Huh?"

"Nano band, activate Hyper-Time!"

"Hyper-Time activating"

Wow, two mares same trick. These ponies are easy to manipulate. I kept pondering on how I should take this but decided to get to the library and rest in Hyper-Time until my leg repaired. Which thank's to the nano bots and the more tech from senpai last time only took around an hour. I de-activated Hyper-Time and just lay in bed with a sign on the door handle of the room. Still don't know why or how door handles make sense but fuck it. I put a sign that says

Need rest to heal bone
no visits
no surprises
no parties
Any sudden movements can injure me further
Thank you and have a nice day

P.S: I will explain everything when I am better. For any information feel free to bother Twilight.

I was already healed but I needed time away to figure out how to go about this... and Twilight could handle this I don't need to socialize with them... if at all... Crap what are they going to do when they find out i'm asocial?... who gives a fuck I can just escape them with my nano band... still have to invent coke here. I'ma be rich.