• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 2,194 Views, 13 Comments

Foreknowledge - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



An interesting group is using a natural phenomenon to their advantage in order to seek out new complex like in other universes... And one certain member ends up in a place he knows all to well.

  • ...
13
 13
 2,194

Chapter 7: Yeah, I'm A Human

Chapter 7: Yeah, I'm A Human

"Hah, it's done!"

I had finished my invention for Luna some time yesterday. It's been two days since the whole Gilda thing happened so I was making a small device that would make you be influenced to do something, or forget whatever the holder wanted someone to forget or do by saying it verbally to the 'victim'. I pocketed my device and walked out.

"The library is closed for today right?"

"Yes, Night Wing."

"Good."

No one in Ponyville knew about me being a human yet. I always went out(the rare times I did go out) in pony form. Twilight would ask why I didn't want the pony's to know I was a human. I either said I thought it best or that I wasn't ready for them to know.

"Why don't you want them to know about you?"

"They will Twi. Just not yet. Hey Spike."

"Hey Night Wing."

"When did you grow a mustache?"

"Oh this? Twilight gave me one with her spell. That's number twenty five by the way Twilight!"

"Okay Spike."

"Your great at this Twilight."

"Well she is the element of magic after all!"

"True that Spike."

I looked over to Twilight, she had a light blush. Man, she is easy to flatter. Spike was admiring his new mustache. Twilight had to remove it so yeah, Spike was disappointed. We where in the library reading to pass some time. We where in the library for about twenty minutes until Twilight talked me into going outside. I eventually said yes, and transformed into my pegasus form and went with Twilight and Spike. I wonder when Trixie will show up. I distinctly remember her being the next thing after what happened last time with the situation about Aj.

"Come one. Come all. To witness the Great and Powerful Trixie!"

"Speak of the devil."

"Whats going on?"

"The pony's are talking about a powerful unicorn called Trixie. Two pony's are saying she is the best out there."

Yeah, I shouldn't have to interfere here. This will go smoothly. Just stand back and watch the show within a show. Everything was slowly happening. One by one, Twilights friend's where being made a fool of via Trixie's magic. Spike spoke up for Twilight, saying she was the best. Trixie started to boast about her powers and was about to challenge Twilight, as she made an excuse and left. I just followed behind her, watching from the sidelines.

She was in the library as her friends sat with her. She wasn't saying anything, but everyone was talking about how much of a show off Trixie was. Spike wasn't here though. I set out flying and saw him talking to Snips and Snails. Slowly the conversation came to an end and they left. I followed Spike back to the library. Okay, Snips and Snails are going to bring an Ursa Minor here and Twilight will save the town. With that done, I will use my new device on Trixie as she leaves so she will never plot a revenge and never buy the alicorn amulet. Simple enough. It never is though.

"Twilight, why did you let Trixie keep talking like that to you?"

"Did you see how my friends where getting mad at her for what she did? If I show her up with my magic I run the risk of loosing them as friends!"

"It's not the same Twilight. You would have been using your magic to stand up for your friends!"

They continued this argument back and forth, each using a good counter argument. Yeah this will go smoothly. I left to the sky and looked for those two Trixie worshipers. I found them just entering the Everfree. Everything is going accordingly. Good. I followed them for a while, waiting for them(and me) to reach the Ursa.

...

Man, they made this trip a hell allot shorter in the show. Talk about a giant time lapse. They eventually reached a cave. I patiently waited outside and saw then running for their lives and heading to ponyville. Yeah, they woke up the poor Ursa Minor. I wonder where its parents are though. Eh. Snips and Snails ran past Spike. I saw Spike and swooped down to help him. I got him as soon as the Ursa Minor tried to get him with its paw.

"Night Wing! Thanks for the save. We have to warn the others!"

"Heading to Twilight's right now Spike, so hold on."

I was making impressive time flying. We got to the Library as Spike explained everything. I flew away and landed as I saw Snips and Snails explaining what and why they did what they did to Trixie. Every one began to circle Trixie and her two worshipers. Trixie started to confess that she lied about defeating an Ursa Major. Great, I didn't even have to interfere today.

Slowly, everything happened. The Ursa Minor entered town as everyone fled. Twilight stood up and used her magic against the Ursa Minor. She used that milk trick(How absolute literal fuck does that even work?) and put the Ursa to sleep and used her magic to set it back in the Everfree. How does she know where it even was? Eh, as long as it worked.

She rapidly talked to her friends hoping they wouldn't be mad at her with showing off her magic. Her friends explained everything, and how they where different from what she did and what Trixie did. I went to Twilight and her friends, she saw me approach.

"Everything went off without a hitch. I didn't even have to interfere."

"Did you know this would happen?"

"I did. Before you ask the same question as last time, my answer remains the same with your friendship lesson."

"Where you watching us the entire time?"

"Of course. I take responsibility if something happens, not like how it was supposed to so I was watching from the sidelines. Making sure everything was correct."

"Twilight what are you two talking about?"

"Oh, you didn't tell them? I honestly though you would."

"You said not to tell them."

"Tell us what, darling?"

"I didn't say that. I said them now knowing wouldn't hurt them."

"Tell us what?"

"So I can tell them?"

"Well you can't get out of not telling the now. Anyway's I should be catching up to Trixie and ..."

There was a rumble in the ground. I don't remember this happening in the show. The rumbling slowly grew louder and louder. Earthquake? No, it would not get louder like that.

"What is that?"

Snips and Snails came running again, and where shouting something.

"Two Ursa Majors!"

"What are they saying?"

"Two Ursa Majors!"

"Wait...did they just say..."

"Two Ursa majors!! Two Ursa Majors are coming!!"

Oh...fuck. Well, everything almost went without a hitch. Twilight's friends where asking her to see if she could help, but she couldn't. She still had to rest from her last spell, and no one else could do anything. The two Ursa Majors, Probably the Ursa Minors parents, came into sight. they where like, more than double the size of the Ursa Minor.

"What are we going to do!?"

"I can try and..."

"Sit this one out Twi."

I slowly started to walk toward the two Ursa Majors. Her friend just stood there watching me like I was about to commit suicide.

"Nano band, transform Unicorn."

"...Transforming..."

"You can't do this!"

"Twi, I just said anything that went wrong was my responsibility. Well... i'm taking responsibility for this. Trixie is a scam, you are tired, and no one else can do anything."

A few pony's just stared at me with their jaw dropped. Yeah they saw me transform. Fuck it. Twilight started to argue but I told her that if I didn't do anything ponyville would be no more. She kept arguing untill I finished the argument.

"Twilight, you can't stop me. I'm going to go now."

"But you can't defeat TWO Ursa Majors!!"

"Twilight. Remember this word, you will learn to hate it every time I say it. It is an old saying of my people, remember it well. YOLO!"

I said that last bit running...you know what fuck it, i'm in pony form. I galloped to the two Ursa Majors. I had experience with magic and I saw how Twilight had used it while taking the Ursa Minor. I kept casting spells trying to get them to stop. They stopped rampaging and started to attack me. Rainbow tried to help but was swatted away by one of the Ursa's and crashed. I used my magic to soften her fall. Fuck, my magic won't even slow them down! The only other option I have is... I looked around, half the town had left to a safe place and kept looking at me as I fought two Ursa Majors. Fuck it, I have to. It's either my non important secret or ponyville.

"Nano band, transform Alicorn!"

"...Transforming..."

Nearly all the town now was watching me. They all stood in shock as I grew wings. My transformation done I took a steady stance as the two Ursa's slowly aproached me. I talked in a low voice.

"This place is under my protection bitch."

I conjured up all the magic I had and released it toward the two Ursa's. It was doing nothing but making their approach a little slower. Fuck! I have to have a focus on something. But what? I was thinking as only one solution came to mind. Hell no. Yes... No, I refuse to let you take over again. It is either let us have some fun, or let ponyville perish... ...Fine, but only that!

Yeah, my depression had made me have a...second personality, if you would. All my bottled up hate, rage, wanting revenge on those bastards who took advantage of others. I closed my eyed preparing for his temporal control. I opened them and re took my sturdy stance. I charged up all my magic. Focusing on all the negative feelings I had harbored for about twenty something years. I charged up my magic. My mane started to flow, no longer being restricted by gravity. The ground below me started to crack in the pressure of my building magic. I could see several waves of black magic enveloping my body. Everyone was watching in amazement as I released my magic(the color was black, matching my dark horn and my dark everything else).

Hitting the two Ursa Majors, they yelped in surprise from the intensity of my magic. All the rage and anger fueling my magic. My magic would have sparks around my body, my mane flowing in an upward fashion. The floor beneath me still cracking I had the Ursa's in my grasp. My nano band had been giving me overload signs and had slowly started to revert me from my feet up. I still had to finish them, I couldn't pay attention as everypony watched as my body transformed back to my original form. I was fighting the transformation. With the last of energy I used my magic to knock out the Ursa's and had them teleported away, just as my horn left my forehead. I slowly turned around and saw Twilight and her friends staring at me in astonishment. It took a few seconds for my human forms hair to stop flowing, letting it fall to my elbows. I looked around and saw many pony's staring. I looked back at my friends. Smiled. Fell backwards and passed out.

I'm not sure how long I was out, but when I came to, Twilight and her friends where in a circle around me. Them and several other pony's of the crowd. Man even Trixie was here. Good I still had to alter the future by using my device on her. Well that was fun. You shut up, and don't get used to it. This was an emergency. That's what you think. Man, he is an ass. I just slowly sat up. I groaned.

"How long was I out?"

"...A few seconds."

"That was so awesome! Did you see the way you took on those two Ursa majors!"(she kept rambling for a while.)

"Thatwasgreat!Atfirstiwasworriedaboutyoubutwhenisawyoudoingwhatyoudidiknewyouwouldsave everypontfromthosetwoursas!"

"Um, Twilight?"

"Yes?"

"How many pony's saw me as a human?"

"Well, since you still are a human... I would say the whole town."

"Oh..."

I looked around, it sure looked like the whole town. They started stomping/clapping. I looked at the crowd. I saw Trixie trying to escape. Oh no you don't you bitch. I got up and started walking.

"Whoa, where you going sugar cube?"

"Finishing my responsibility."

"But the Ursa Majors are gone. You already saved us."

"Not yet."

I ran up ahead not paying attention if they followed me or not. I reached Trixie and tackled her. She fought back as I took out my device and used it on her. Her pupils grew abnormally. She will not be making any more trouble!

"Trixie, you will no longer tell lies of what you have done with magic. You will not overstep boundaries by boasting. You will not come back to ponyville and take revenge on twilight, her friends, and the rest of ponyville. You did not see a bipedal tall creature in ponyville. Finally, you will NOT buy an Alicorn amulet. You got that?"

She nodded. I slowly backed up as she regained consciousnesses. I hid behind a bush and watched her leave like nothing every happened. I let a sigh of relief escape my mouth. I turned around and saw Twilight and her friends staring at me.

"What did you just do?"

"I insured the future. Trixie will not bother ponyville again."

"How did you manage that?"

"My invention can control neurological waves in the mind influencing someone to do or not to do something. Like post hypnotic suggestion. I used it on her to ensure our future."

"You have allot to explain."

"To us as well!"

"Yeah yeah, lets get back to the library. I'm felling tired."

"You should, you used allot of magic taking on the two Ursa Majors. Um Night Wing?"

"Yes?"

"Your magic was...off."

"What do you mean?"

"You where using alicorn magic but there was a second source of magic. Do you know what it might have been?"

Oh....shit. Well that is an interesting turn of events. It sure is. You shut up.

"I have no idea what it might have been."

We walked to the library. Twilight and I explained to them how I knew this would happen and how I knew their future. They gave me a shit load of questions about their future. I refused to answer any saying I could mess up their future and that I was extremely tired. Twilight got them to stop as I walked to my bed and fell on it about to pass out from exhaustion. Wait..my other personality should have left when I used him for the spell...somethings not right. With that thought I slowly drifted of, passing out on the bed. This was one rough day. So much for everything going smoothly.