• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 2,194 Views, 13 Comments

Foreknowledge - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



An interesting group is using a natural phenomenon to their advantage in order to seek out new complex like in other universes... And one certain member ends up in a place he knows all to well.

  • ...
13
 13
 2,194

Chapter 8: Depression

Author's Note:

WARNING

This chapter talks about Senji from Deadman Wonderland. If you have the time, don't mind blood, death, etc. Click Here for an episode in dub all about Senji. If you don't have the time, read about Senji Here. If not you can have pictures about Senji Here

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Chapter 8: Depression

Two days passed since Trixie came. The town now knows me and when they see me in my pony form they start clap/stomping. I never asked for this fame. I was in my lab all yesterday. Twilight had insisted that I rested, that my magic discharge from yesterday should still have me passed out. I felt somewhat tired, but I was fine. She kept telling me to rest. She finally put a spell on me and told me it would help if I was tired. I felt the same, but eh. As long as she left me be. Didn't stop her from hanging around me.

My other self has not left me yet. He has been successful in getting m angry at random times. I haven't had him since I finished High school at seventeen years old. He was a major part of my depression and he was a bitch to be around with. I have had experience hiding him, and successfully hid him from Twilight. She would worry, no doubt there. I'm thinking the knowledge transfer brought him back. I had gone to the Everfree yesterday to chop some wood. Yes I made a axe. What? Those trees served no one any good and I wanted to try and make a pencil. I had some graphite(what led is made of) and was going to make a few prototype wooden pencils. Twilight had came back with the results of the pen and said it was okay. I made a few more still testing and left it at that. I will sell them soon.

I had one dozen prototype pencils made. I also had to make a sharpener, which meant I had to use some metal and file the edge. I had some metal but I wanted to save it. With the sharpener done I tried it out on listing my experiments and projects. I was hoping making a few things would get my mind of him but he would have none of that. He was getting better at making me very angry. I had gone to the Everfree yesterday at night when no one was awake. I just kept hitting a tree over and over, cursing. He was getting better and I still had to hide him. I was in bed trying to sleep and see if that would stop this shit.

I was in bed about a few hours more than usual. I was arguing with myself(me and him). I was going to get up and get some breakfast but Twilight had knocked on my door.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You just have been more quite than usual in the library lately. And I heard you talking to someone. Are you sure your okay?"

He, heh. Your an asshole. Depends from what perspective your looking at it.

"I'm fine Twilight."

"Well okay. Do you want some breakfast?"

"I was just going to get up for breakfast."

We had breakfast. She was talking to Spike as I ate my breakfast in silence. Spike had left to do some chores Twilight had given him. Poor kid, he had a giant scroll of chores. Well he has it better than me. Well who doesn't now. Is that superposed to be an insult? Why don't you figure it out? Wow, i'm hurt. I'll let you do whatever you want when THAT happens. I looked up and saw Twilight looking at me with a worried look.

"What?"

"I've been talking to you for a while and you haven't said anything."

Hah! Good luck getting yourself out of this one. Shut up, I can lie better than anyone here. Just watch me come up with an alibi.

"Sorry, I have had my mind busy."

"With what?"

"Wondering about where my job with inventing will take me."

"What do you mean?"

Smooth. Pffts, like you could do better. I can, want me to show you? Just let me take control. Nice try.

"I will get allot of money, but I will only every need so much. I was wondering what I could do with the money I might get left over."

"You should worry about that once you have everything sorted out and orginized."

"Yeah your right."

"Of course I am."

Wow she is a cocky bitch. Shut the fuck up already, you have been talking nonstop since I woke up.

"Anyway's what where you saying?"

"I was asking what you where going to do today."

"Hell if I know. I am going to make up today's plan as I go along."

"Your not even going to plan what you do here!?"

Good job, you pissed her off. Shut up already. You still haven't thanked me for defeating those Ursa majors. If I do will you shut up? Maybe. I won't risk it. Now shut up. Twilight started to ramble off about how important it is to plan things out. I just let her finish her rant and left to my experiments. I found another piece of torn paper that read 'Test 3'. This was getting creepy. I had found four of these, each one with with a different number. First 8, then 2, then 9, and now 3.

I had saved these papers. When I saw test 2, I went and got test 8 out of the trash before they threw it out. I had them in a small container in my lab. I was hoping that he would let me be, but he had other plans. It turned night, we had said our good nights. He kept making me angry. I couldn't handle it, I had to let out my anger. I slowly walked out of the library and went into the forest.

I had walked for a good while. You know what we want to do. You mean what you want to do.

"Who cares? This will be fun!"

"For you maybe. I blame whatever happens now on you."

"Yeah whatever."

"Well, lets see what this gets us into. Nano band, transform Human Senji, Deadman Wonderland HKU"

"Transforming..."

"This will be fun!"

"Nano band, give me information on Senji, Deadman Wonderland HKU."

"Transferring Information..."

Oh...God. He went through allot. And now we have his branch of sin! This is allot of pain. Glorious pain he went through! I looked at my thumbs. Looks like the nano band was nice enough to give us those rings to cut ourselves. ...Yeah, your emo. We activated the small knife in the ring and cut ourselves along the arm. I could have sworn I heard a gasp Yeah, well fuck whoever followed us, lets cut this forest down.

Twenty something years of bottled up hate will do wonders with a blood knife along our arms. We had some big ass blood knife. I cracked my fingers and prepared.

"Lets bring this down, don't want to end our fun in this hell of a forest to soon."

"Whatever."

We made our blood knife(named Red Knife) to become just some what smaller, reaching about three feet out. We walked up to a tree and started cutting it. Over and over and over. I kept letting our anger out verbally and physically. We cut down the tree in twenty seconds. I was panting. I was on my first level of psychoticness. My psychoticness has three levels. Each way worse than the last. Indeed. The first level is pure raw hatred. That is where we hate everything and want it dead. Second level is laughter. We laugh and want to keep watching everything around us perish, even if we might die in the process or if we are guaranteed death from it. We just laugh any and all pain off. We take joy in everyone else's pain. Third is neutral. The absolute worst of us. We don't give a fuck about anything. If we die, if our loved ones die, if everyone we hold dear dies. Even if it is by our hands. We have only ever reached level 3 once, but it only lasted a few seconds. Level one, we have experienced about a dozen times, but suppressed it.

We had cut down eighteen trees. We where exhausted but still wanted to cut down more. Our Red Knife grew. I was loosing blood to my weapon. My nano band was trying to remake and replace the blood. It was working fast. I barley felt dizzy. I had a new blood weapon about six feet outward and it was about five feet wide in the middle.

"Shall we?"

"Lets."

With these, we cut down several trees faster. I had created a big field, with stumps all over the place. I took a breath as I let my blood flow and remake itself on my arm. I was about to start again when I heard a weird pop. I looked to my left as I heard something hit something else and saw Twilight fall to the ground. My psychoticness changed from anger to everyone to anger whoever just hurt my friend in an instant. I was going to run over to her when I hear the same noise behind me. Oh..fuck. Run you fool! I then heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Is that?"

"Yes it is."

I was about to turn around as something made impact on the back of my head. What the hell!? I told you to run! I heard the second voice talk again behind me.

"Head shot! HA!"

I'm going to kill whoever just did that!

"No you won't."

That was the last thing I heard before passing out from the hit. I am not sure how long I was out, but we fought to come back to, worrying what this person might do to us. I fought the exhaustion and came too. I looked around. The ground was soft. No, it was a...bed? What happened!? Calm down asshole. I was going to sit up as I felt some movement to my left and felt a tugging on my arm. Twilight!? I saw Twilight in bed with me, hugging my arm and smiling. Okay, now I am confused. You and me both. I looked around and saw we where in my room, in the library. Knowing we where safe my strength fighting the bloodloss and exhaustion left. I fell back to oblivion, passing out. One thing came to my mind right before I passed out. This will be interesting...