• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 2,193 Views, 13 Comments

Foreknowledge - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



An interesting group is using a natural phenomenon to their advantage in order to seek out new complex like in other universes... And one certain member ends up in a place he knows all to well.

  • ...
13
 13
 2,193

Chapter 10: Can't Stand The Heat

Chapter 10: Can't Stand The Heat

Twilight has been extremely moody lately. I think some of her friends have been to. They seem moody and when I ask they just blush and leave. What is so embarrassing? I asked Spike about Twilight during breakfast. He told me it happened before and not to worry. He isn't sure what happens but says its 'normal'. Or at least that's what Twilight told him. I was getting breakfast and Spike had left for Raritys. Twilight had told him to take the day off. She just went back to her room. She said she was getting pills for something.

I could hear her rummaging for something in her room. I had finished breakfast and washed the dishes as I heard something crash and break upstairs. I went to check on Twilight to see if she was okay.

"Twilight, are you okay?"

"..."

"Twilight?"

"..."

"Twilight i'm coming in. Okay?"

No response from her whatsoever. This was starting to worry me. I opened the door. The only light was that from her window. I went in as I heard the door shut behind me and Twilight looking at me with a... I have no idea what facial expression that was. But it was basically a smile with half lidded eyes.

"Are you okay Twi?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you where acting strange during breakfast and left without finishing it. I cleaned the plates by the way so you don't have to worry about that."

"Thank you. You have been so nice lately, I think it's about time I repay you."

"Um, Twilight. Are you sure your okay?"

She kept coming closer at me talking about repaying me. Your a fucktard. What? You idiot. She's in heat! That...explains allot actually. Why didn't you fucking tell me? I thought you knew! Twilight jumped on me. Giving me that look.

"Twilight, cmon lets talk about this."

"Either you let me repay you or you jump out the window."

Wait...are you going to...? I always wanted to. I jumped out the window. I heard Twilight yelling something behind me as I jumped through the window. It was skinny sticks with glass so I got a few cuts. Pony's stared as I leapt from the second story and fell rolling on the ground. Let's fly out of here. If you turn into a pony this situation won't get better. Oh, that's right. I just kept running. I ran into Rainbow.

"Whoa, wheres the fire?"

"Night Wing!"

"Oh, you don't want to 'help' her with her situation?"

"What kind of question is that!?"

"It's just a question. Besides I don't blame you, how about you help me?"

Is this bitch serious!? Stop thinking just run! I kept running, and she followed. Fuck! Run for your life! You think i'm not!? I kept yelling at him in my head as I ran from Rainbow and Twilight. Your nano band! What? You idiot, activate Hyper-Time! Stop yelling at me!

"Nano band, activate Hyper-Time!!"

"Activating..."

Everything slowed down. Phew. I looked back, I saw Rainbow about to be teleported away from a worried looking Twilight. Lets go to Apple Jack's. Why? Get some rope and tie her up to see if she took those pills she talked about. Sounds legit. I walked to sweet apple acres and found some rope. I saved it in the VPD since I didn't want to carry it. I came back to Twilight and Rainbow. I didn't know if taking Twilight at the last second would stop the spell so I got a hold of Rainbow. Walked halfway across the town and positioned her in front of a wall. Serves you for trying to rape me as well. I went back to Twilight and carried her to the forest.

I found a good place and tied her to a tree. What? Better safe than sorry. Either way now she was on a tree. I went back to normal time as Twilight comprehended what just happened. I sat near another tree looking at Twilight.

"N-Night Wing!"

"Twilight."

"W-What happened?"

"I went in Hyper-Time to stop this shit. Placed Rainbow in front of a wall for trying to rape me. And now we are here in the forest. Oh, and I tied you to a tree for almost raping me as well."

"Night Wing, I can explain!"

"Don't bother."

"B-but-"

"What would you say if I offered to have sex with you?"

She went crimson red and looked down. That was your plan? Hey, if she was still in heat she wouldn't have passed it up. At least now we know she's better. Okay..?

"Good, just checking."

"W-What?"

"If you where still in heat you wouldn't have passed the opportunity up."

"H-How did you know I-I was in heat?"

"It clicked once you tried to rape me. The smell was also very strong."

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to!"

"Was that why you where taking pills?"

She nodded, still not sure what to make of the situation.

"How long have you been in heat?"

"O-One week."

"And what happened today?"

"I couldn't find my pills and you came in on me. And...you know the rest..."

"That's why you where moody lately?"

"Yes. Today was my last day in...heat."

"Way to spend your last day in heat Twi. Well know that that's over, let me untie-"

Our instincts kicked in and I grabbed the Celestia sword from the VPD, unsheathed it from my back, swung it around and positioned myself in front of Twilight. Twilight just looked at me like I was crazy until a pack of timber wolfs came out from the bushes. Wow, thanks for that. Less talk, more slicing! Fuck it. One at a time they came at me. I kept swinging my sword, and deflected them. Hope this rope isn't important! I used my sword to cut through the rope tying her to the tree.

"Twilight teleport to ponyville!"

"B-But-!"

"No time! Teleport now!"

She did as told and teleported to ponyville. Now can we let out our rage? No one is here, so lets do this.

"Why can't anything ever be easy!?"

"What would be the fun in that? This is great!"

"Whatever! Lets focus on them!"

"With pleasure!"

This would have been easier if they didn't come back to life every time. I kept swinging my sword around and slicing them.

"God fucking damnit! These things just wont die!"

"The more the fun! Lets end them!"

"I'm trying to!"

Eventually instead of one at a time they all came on me. Oh for fucks sake!!! I kept slicing then in half but they just kept coming.

"Let me help and we could finish this!"

"You know what, I don't give a fuck, lets do this."

He gave me the strength and power to fuel my movement. I kept slicing them, faster than before. They where taking longer to get themselves back together as I cut through them. I had successfully killed two out of the six. Two where dead, one was unconscious, and one was getting itself back together and two where attacking me. I was after the one getting itself together. I was going to throw the pieces of its body away.

"Oh, no you don't!"

Three out, one unconscious, and two left. They attacked me head on. I deflected their attack with my sword and cut them into peices. The unconscious one was coming two as I dealt with these two. I had finished one and was just about to kill the other. Four out, two to go! I made sure the second to last timber wolf's body was seperated from eachother so it wouldn't come back. The last one jumped on my back and bit my shoulder.

"You bastard!"

I tried to dislodge its jaw from my shoulder but it had a death bite. This bitch was determined. I could feel my bite mark opening up and being ripped. It's a good thing pain fuels me then! I guess so. I grabbed it with my hands and tore it off my shoulder. I grabbed its head and smashed it in a tree. It was about to attack again when I took my sword and decapitated it.

"Go to hell bitch!!"

I tore it apart. I was in immense pain. I was going to tell my nano band to heal my injuries but it was somewhat damaged during that fight. That last one wasn't the only one to bite me, as it turns out. My other half told me of the other, what was it, four bites? Each had torn of some flesh and broken some bones. Oh, and some claw marks around my body. I was running on adrenaline and rage. I had put my sword back in the sheath on my back when I noticed how tired I was. I saw a blue object land in front of me before I passed out.

I woke up in a bed. That's the second time I wake up in a bed because of you. Hey, I saved us didn't I? Yeah, I guess you did. I blinked the tiredness out of my eyes. I was rapped in bandages in some parts. It was dark. Am I in a hospital? No~. Your in the forest. Shut up. I looked around. I was in the hospital. I looked to my side and saw Twilight on the side of my hospital bed. That's the second time I get hurt because of saving a pony to. I hope this becomes normal. That was fun. Yeah, for you maybe.

I moved my hand to try and wake Twilight up. She wouldn't budge. What else could I do? Pet her? Do you actually think that would work? Hell if I know. Whatever, its worth a try. I pet her. I called her name a few times as she slowly woke up. She gave a yawn as she fully woke up. Holy shit, that did work! Her eyes where red, probably from crying. I smiled at the adorableness of this.

"Hey sleepy head."

"What..? Night wing! Your okay!"

She fully woke up at my voice and hugged me crying. She worrys to much. Thats what happens in pony world, remember? I think humanity was better at this. Holding in their emotion? Yeah, no doubt there. She was sobbing saying she was sorry. She kept saying it was her fault as I had to reason with her. I used to have a very logical side, where did it go? Screw him, you have me! Yeah, that's great. Shut up! I saved our lives!

I had to get Twilight to calm down. I accepted her apology, knowing that if I said it wasn't her fault this would never end. She calmed down and asked if I was okay. I just smiled and said I was fine. We started a small conversation before we both had to get some rest. As it turns out, Twilight told Rainbow what I did. She was going to get revenge for making her hit a wall, but when Twilight explained everything, she was equally worried. She had flown over the forest to look for me and spotted me as I killed the last timber wolf.

I asked for my sword, Twilight said it was in the corner. I turned and saw it leaning against the corner of the room. Twilight then questioned me about the sword. I had answered most questions, and asked her to bring the sword. Once I had it, I saved it in the VPD. Then Twilight questioned me about that. Explanation over I had managed to convince Twilight that I was fine and to get her to go home. She did reluctantly and promised to check up on me tomorrow. She left and I was left in the silence, talking with my other half. I eventually found sleep and rest for the night.