• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 648 Views, 200 Comments

OC Battle! - zekromthepokemon



Join Celestia, Cadence, Luna, and Dr. Whooves as they host . . . O! C! BATTLE!

  • ...
4
 200
 648

Chapter Two: Dem Host

“All right, when will we get new OCs?” Celestia groaned “Can’t you fast-forward time to when there are new OCs?”

Doctor Whooves scratched his head nervously. “No . . .”

“Come on! This one has just been eating the magical cupcakes that reappear after being eaten for three days!” She looked toward the screen and saw TwiPie STILL eating cupcakes.

“Don’t worry. That’s what I’m here for,” Luna wearing sunglasses flew down. The audience applauded when they saw her.

“Thank you!” Celestia said as she looked toward the audience, “People, this is Luna. She’s going to barge into the alternate dimension sometimes to do different things. Do your thing Luna!” Celestia encouraged.

“No problem.” Her horn glowed and she disappeared. Everyone looked at the screen and she appeared on it. The audience gasped. Luna then pried the tray from TwiPie using her magic and teleported back onto the stage. TwiPie sighed and then shrugged her shoulders.

“Wait, where am I?” TwiPie asked. The screen then shut off. Luna then lowered her shades and bowed. The audience applauded. Cadence then walked in from behind the curtains causing more applause.

“Hello everyone! I can’t show you what I do right now, but I’m supposed to affect relationships and what not!” She smiled.

“Okay, since everyone has been introduced, what are we going to do to fill the other two hundred something words?”

“We could go on a mini-adventure using Zekrom’s dimension making powers,” Cadence offered. Celestia gave her an odd look.

“I guess . . . Zekrom, can we go to another dimension?” Celestia yelled. A portal then appeared.

“That’s a yes. I think,” Dr. whooves said. They all looked at each other and walked in. The four looked around the new environment. It was a strange sight. They were in the middle of a room about 100 meters in height and width which was made out of stone. The portal behind them closed. A hole then started to open up about 13 ft in front of them. Out of it hopped a bear. The four looked in terror at it. It slowly turned in their direction and charged. Luna stepped foward, turned around, and bucked the animal. The bear fell to the ground.

“Was that necessary?” Cadence asked.

“Just bear-ly” she then adjusted her sunglasses. Everyone laughed except for Cadence and the portal reopened. They all walked in and it closed behind them.