• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 648 Views, 200 Comments

OC Battle! - zekromthepokemon



Join Celestia, Cadence, Luna, and Dr. Whooves as they host . . . O! C! BATTLE!

  • ...
4
 200
 648

Chapter Five: Announcement that might get this story reported for reasons.

Luna walked onstage with her sunglasses still on. A grimace of exhaustion was on her face as she looked at the audience. She opened her mouth to say something, but fell to the ground with a clink of her teeth snapping together.

“Is she dead?” an audience member asked aloud. Dr. Whooves walked onstage and saw her. He shook his head and went back behind the curtains and came back with an analog clock in his mouth. It was about three inches long and three inches wide. He spat it out on Luna and used his hooves to slowly push the hands back.

He then took it off her and waited. She got back up looking much more energetic.

“Thanks Whooves,” Luna said turning to him.

He bowed and walked back behind the curtains. “Now that my body has been revitalized due to . . . whatever he did, I can now give you all the grave news,” she said a little smugly.


“I don’t know what yo-” Celestia then began waving her front hooves and yelling.

“YOU’RE SENDING IN TOO MANY OCS AND IT WOULD SUCK TO WRITE THAT MANY FLIPPIN’ INTRODUCTORY CHAPTERS OR A REALLY LONG ONE!!!!” Celestia screeched.

“Why did Zekrom make you always have to break the fourth wall?” Luna complained.

“Why did he make you always wear those stupid sunglasses?” Celestia remarked.

“Because I’m his favorite character!” she gloated

“Pssh, It’s Discord and Pinkie,” Celestia calmly retorted.

“No, it’s not!”

A flash of lightning then hit the stage a few feet in front of the sisters making a cloud of smoke appear. The sisters recoiled back. When the smoke cleared there stood a thing neither of them expected to see. It was a hooded figure that only stood to Luna’s neck. The only part of him that was revealed was a stubby animal-like paw that had a foot-long spear in it. It spoke angrily in a deep male sounding tone.

“Enough with this bickering. Zekrom tires of it and is tired of you two,” the figured said.

“Who are you?” Luna asked. The figure lifted his hood and there was a black dog-like head with red eyes and yellow rings around its large ears.

“I am Umbreon, An underling of Zekrom. e sent me here to tell you two equines to get on with the announcement.”

The two looked at each other. Zekrom always talked to them with a rock or a pie, but never a messenger.

Luna looked toward the audience with Umbreon in her peripheral vision.

“Since we have so many OCs being sent in we have decided to have a new system for adding OCs, but it’s going to be a while before he comes up with an idea for one, so all OC intros are going to be . . . different from now on.”

“Finally,” Umbreon grumbled. He then hit the staff to the floor and disappeared in a flash of lightning.

“We will introduce that new method next chapter and we will see you then” Celestia said, still spooked slightly from Umbreon.Is it die?

Wut?

Eevee is best pokemon.

No, dood Rapidash is. Remember Pinkie keen? Rapidash starred dat episode. I don't want to have to 420noscope yo azz