• ...
53
 60
 952

The Beginning of a love story!!!!!!!

Author's Note:

I you're wondering, yeah this IS basically crappy shipfics in a nutshell, and no I don't hate Flash Sentry, or Flashlight, and Twixie is NOT my OTP. Basicaly, the "author" of this story is a fictional persona of mine. Anyway, enjoy the obvious trollfic. Horrible English included in the author's comments (which I recomend reading to make the story even more entertaining)! Yay!
*warning, side effects of reading "You Belong With Trixie" include the rotting of brain cells, loss of intelligence, suicidal thoughts, and loss of sanity. Make sure you understand the dangers to your sanity before reading any further.*

I am Trixie Lulamoon.
Today is a gloomy day.... Why do you ask??? Because [dramatic pause] I wasn't dating Twilight! I have always loved her ever since I first arrived in ponyville, and I had kept it a secret ever since! I shouldn't have kept it a secret! I should have told her sooner! Now she is dating....[dramatic pause again! lol!] Flash Sentry!! Nopony likes flashj Setstereh!!!! Especially not me! He ruined ed my OTP for crying out loud!!! Mah OTP!!!!!!!!!!! How can she love that HORRID stallion and not me! ME! The Great and Powerful Trixie needs to know how she can win Twilight's heart! Suddenly, an idea suddenly came into her head. I will find Twilight Sparkle and tell her to dump Flash Sentry for somepony who truely loves her! ME!!! And then Trixie teleported out of her wagon house to find Twilight Sparkle.