• ...
53
 60
 952

Da Finale Bsttele!!!!!!!

Author's Note:

DA FAINLAE A BTETETLE!!!! !111!!! FATRER DIS WE CAN SEE THE WEDDING THAT IS MAH FAVLRIE PART OF THE STORY!!!1!11!

When we last left Trixie and Twilight, we were fighting the evil Queen Chrysalis. This is that battle, the FINAL battle! Twilight blasted Chrysalis with a magical blast of magical energy! But, it didn't work! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

"WHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA! Is that the best you can do!?" Said the evil Queen Chrysalis befor blasting Twilight with a evil blast of evil energy that knocked out Twilight.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" I screamed, the charged at the evil Queen.

Then she swatted me away like a fly, and knocked Trixie out. I thought it would be all over, but my love for Twilight, and her love for me, restored us back to health! We awoke and transformed Sailor Moon style! With the power of love we defeated the evil Queen Chrysalis! Chrysalis lay on the floor, defeated.

"Please, I'm begging you!" She said, "I'll never be evil again! Just please, don't kill me!"

"Nah," We said, and killed her anyway.

When we turned back to normal, we realized that Twilight had lost her wings! A curse that was on her shoulders for an entire season I aleways hated tose wings!!!!! wanted Twilight to stay a unicorn because unicron Twilight is better!!!!!!!!!!

"Now what?" Twilight asked, "We just defeated Chrysalis for ruining our date, what should we do? Victory is BORING!"

Suddenly, I had an idea! "Let's get MARRIED!" I said.

"Awesome! That is the best idea in the history of ideas!" Twilight Screamed!

So we went to get married in the next chapter!!!!!