• ...
18
 149
 3,037

Ch. 2 Ouch....

Razor finished gym, surprisingly one of his favorite classes, he wasn't the strongest, but this was the only class that had no bullies in it, there were only about twelve ponies in his last block, only four of which he knew, Dinky Doo, AppleBloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. The rest were older than the five of them, most juniors and sophomores.

Today's lesson was special, the coaches were choosing the Triepel team, Triepel was a unicorn only sport, only the strongest of them could handle it. Each of the unicorns had to pull a metal disc back into a sling shot, the tension in the slingshots was equivalent to each foot pulled back was the weight of one pony. Being as weak as Razor was, he didn't try out for Triepel.

"Pssst....Ray!" Sweetie Belle whispered.

"Whaaaa?" Razor was barely paying attention to the lesson.

"You should try out! I mean, it would be fun!" Sweetie Belle's voice cracked, and she blushed.

"Nope, I'm not strong enough." Razor said back to her, he smiled a bit.

"I've seen you use magic, you're great!" she smiled sheepishly, she was being adorable, and Razor felt.....different.

"Hey Sweetie Belle?" Razor started a new subject.

"Yes?" she looked over from the coach.

"Why're are you talking to me now, like, all of sudden?" Razor asked.

"You seemed like you needed a friend, so I figured I'd be the first!" Sweetie Belle said cheerfully.

"the first?" Razor questioned.

"Yeah! There's AppleBloom, Scootaloo, Dinky..." she kept listing names.

"I'll do Triepel if you do!" he blurted out, covering his mouth with his hooves.

Sweetie Belle blushed deeply, "Okay..." she smiled...but tried to hide it, unsuccessfully.

"Now, would anypony like to try Triepel?" the coach asked the group.

Razor slowly raised his hoof into the air, and soon after Sweetie Belle did as well, which made Razor blush a bit.

"Good!" The coach continued, "Looks like we'll have a good group this year!" he added Razor and Sweetie belle to the list of names.

"You two stay late after school today, be in here at 3:50, okay?" the coach asked, Razor and Sweetie both nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Sweetie Belle, who was that cute boy you were hanging out with earlier?" Scootaloo said as she trotted up to Sweetie Belle.

"Oh him, that's Razor..." she blushed slightly.

"Ooooh!" Scootaloo laughed.

"What?" Sweetie Belle's voice cracked again.

"You like him, don't you Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo broke into a big grin.

"No! We're just friends!" Sweetie was against a mental wall.

"Sure Sweetie, sure?" Scootaloo flew off.

"At least, I think I don't like him...." Sweetie banged her head against a locker, alerting AppleBloom, who was walking from last block.

"Sweetie Belle? What's wrong?" AppleBloom asked, her southern accent sent a warm vibe.

"Nothing...just a boy." Sweetie had her head hung low.

"Is it Razor?" AppleBloom asked plainly.

"Yeah, how'd you know..."

"You was blushing at him more'n....you was blushing a lot." AppleBloom was frustrated at not being able to reference something like her sister would've been able too.

Sweetie Belle looked at the clock, it was 3:40, she had to go to practice.

"I gotta go AppleBloom, bye!" Sweetie rushed to the gym, hoping to make it in time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razor walked from the gym to his nearby locker, he opened the locker, there alone sat the journal, he picked it up and examined it.

"It's new... and somepony cared in the process of making it." he set it back in the locker and closed it, he would pick it up after practice.

"Hey GAYRAY!" called a voice from over his shoulder.

Razor turned around and looked who it was, it was.....it was Bent, oh shit.....

"I said HEY!" Bet pick Razor up with one hoof, and slammed him against the lockers.

"What do you want?" Razor weakly coughed.

"Your lunch money!" Bent said, an evil smile on his face.

"You're kidding me?" Razor said, Why would a high school bully want his lunch mo---

"Yep, you better leave Diamond Tiara alone.." Bent slammed Razor into the lockers once again, "I gotta beat some sense into you!" Bent unfurled his wings and held Razor to the lockers, he continued to hit Razor with his hooves, bloodying his face.

Bent finally dropped Razor, who collapsed into a heap on the floor, Razor drifted from consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweetie Belle looked around the gym, she saw some colts and stallions, but none were Razor...he must've not cared to come to practice today. Sweetie listened to the coach's instructions on how to fire the disc correctly, he demonstrated for the class. He loaded the disc, and used his magic to pull the slingshot back, he released, his full might shooting the disc out a window and almost to the opposite end of the field.

"Let's see..." he levitated a measuring tape, and stretched it, he did so for about thirty seconds, ah...1,568 feet, about my average, but yours will be less..." he paused for a moment.

"The average for a 14 year old filly, 900 feet, 100 more for a 15 year old, fro a 14 old colt, 1050 feet, 1200 for 15 year old colts." he said, "When I was 17, I set the school record at a run of 1734 feet!" he stated proudly.

The clock rang, signalling 5:00, time to leave for the day.

"All of you, show up tomorrow! Same time!" coach said.

Sweetie walked out of the door, she went around the corner to see if Razor had even stayed, when she turned the corner, she saw him. Razor was picking himself up, blood was pouring from his face, he slipped a bit in his blood, the lockers nearby were also spattered with blood, Razor's blood.

"RAZOR!" Sweetie ran over to him, he was hurt....very badly.

"Sweet...Sweetie?" he coughed up some blood.

"Razor, shut it, SOMEPONY!" she screamed, the gym coach walked around the corner.

"What the!" he ran over to Razor, "Who did this to you boy?"

"I...I can't tell you! He'll hurt me worse!" Razor cried, and went limp.

"Celestia! We have to get him to the doctor, NOW!" the coach said, the two ponies, levitated him as they ran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the rushed and short chapter tonight guys, I had a track meet up north, and well, that ate up like four hours, the next few will be better, I promise, so don't criticize this one too much.