• ...
18
 149
 3,037

Ch. 9 Sweetie Belle has the talk..about many things

Sweetie Belle and Razor finished school for the day and were walking to The Carousel Boutique, the sky was almost pure black now, it was cool outside, and a few drops were starting to fall. The couple still walked as slow as they had been, despite the slight amounts of rain falling, they decided to go along with it.

"Ma'am," Razor started, "I do believe it's raining, and you're without an umbrella."

"Oh my, you're right!" Sweetie belle giggled a bit.

"Here," Razor put a hoof over her, not stopping the rain, but it made her feel nice, "Is that better?"

"Much!" she said, and kissed him once more.

He returned the kiss, but the rain started pouring, soaking Sweetie Belle's mane, and it fell into his face.

"i love you.." she said, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too!" he said, his red mane starting to get wet as well.

"Should we go inside now?" Razor realized that the pair were at the front door of Carousel boutique.

"So,...Rarity your older sister?" Razor questioned.

"Yep, now let's go!" Sweetie Belle chirped, and opened the door.

The two, who were soaking wet from the rain, walked into the boutique, and Razor heard hoofsteps.

"Sweetie belle, is that...." Rarity stopped, and trotted out, then back in with two towels, "Here you go sweetie belle, and....Razor, right?"

"Yes, thank you." Razor said, Rarity brightened a bit.

Rarity waked over to Sweetie Belle and whispered, "Gentlecolt, good job." she blushed, shooing her sister away.

"Well, my om wanted me home sooner than this, so I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow Sweetie!" Razor said.

"Alright bye, love you!" Sweetie belle said, Rarity's ears rose.

"Love you too!" Razor ran out into the rain, closing the door lightly behind him.

"Sweetie Belle, now that he's gone, we need to talk about a few things." Rarity said.

"Like what?"

"Come here and sit down," Rarity gestured beside her.

"Okay..."

Sweetie Belle sat beside her sister, Rarity looked down at Sweetie Belle, she looked at the youth inside of her, the liveliness, and the happiness. Rarity couldn't believe that Sweetie belle was in a relationship, it felt just yesterday that she was born...crazy.

"Rarity?" Sweetie belle questioned, looking up at her.

"Oh, sorry, but as I was about to say, how long have you and Razor been an item?"

"About 4 days...why?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"You two said love earlier, are you sure it's not too soon?" Rarity asked.

"What? He said it first today, and he was nervous, but I felt the same way, so we said it a few times...is that a problem?" Sweetie belle said, was it a problem?

"I'm just saying, are you still caught in the moment from his....incident?"

"Rarity! I love him, and he loves me too, I know it!"

"Sweetie Belle, I just want what's best, i'm not telling you anything, i just wanted to know!"

"Rarity, I'm doing things for him, and he's doing them back for me, we make each other happy! We love each other!"

"You're what?" Rarity's eyes went wide.

"What?"

"What kinds of things are you doing for him?" Rarity wasn't sure to be mad or worried,.

"Rarity! That's not what I meant!" Sweetie belle said, her cheeks red.

"Well, you're a young teenage filly, I only assumed..."

"That I'm a slut?!?!"

"No, Sweetie belle, "Tears started forming in Rarity's eyesm "I never said that you were a slut, I just know that hormones are...."

"Stop Rarity, I'm sorry....I'll be back later..." Sweetie Belle said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Razor's."

"Be careful, especially if you're coming back at night."

"I will..." Sweetie Belle said, she grabbed an umbrella, and walked out the door, the opened umbrella in her magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Razor walked home, he let the rain soak his fur, although the wind felt cold against him, he still felt warm, Sweetie Belle said she loved him....so awesome. He could see his house in the distance, the main light on, his mother was home....good, somepony to talk with after he had left Sweetie Belle's.

The rain started to pour harder as he reached his door, he walked in and saw his mother on the couch, reading a book.

"Hey mom." Razor said.

"Hey Ray, good day at school?" she smirked.

"What, how...." she raised a hoof.

"You forgot to wipe the lipstick off your face." she smiled, "My little colt is growing up."

"Mom...." Razor whined, and went to his room, he opened his saddle bag, and he put the journal on his desk.

"Well, time to write..." he said, but heard a tapping at his door.

"Hello?" he said.

"You have a visitor...." his mom said, and Sweetie Belle walked in.

"Thanks mom!" he said, but a it too excitedly.

His mom left the room and went back to her reading, leaving Sweetie Belle and razor alone, in razor's room, a bit awkward.He gestured for Sweetie Belle to come to his desk, and he pulled her over a chair.

"What?" she smiled as he reached for something, but remembered where he put it.

"Alright, what I'm about to show you, you can never tell anypony, it is a secret ability that I have."

"Cool! What is it?" Sweetie Belle beamed, "And why are you telling me this now?"

"Nopony else knows, not even my parents."

"Why not?"

"It's somewhat violent," he picked up the razor blade with his magic, Sweetie belled recoiled a bit, not realizing it was there.

"What is the talent?" Sweetie Belle asked as she calmed down a bit.

"Healing..."

Razor took the razor and ran it along his foreleg, following his cut, a huge gash appeared before their eyes, and blood started pouring out. He wiped the blade on the underside of his bed, and put it back into its place.

"Razor!" she whispered, yet yelled at the same time, tears coming to her eyes, "Why'd you do that?"

"Look!" he said, and she looked, what she saw amazed her.

The gash was closing already, the blood stopped flowing, and it just had a scab, and then the scab healed within a few seconds. Razor flexed his foreleg a few times, just to get it working properly again.

"Whoa...how...can you try it on me?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Sweetie belle, No...i can't hurt you, and I'm not even sure if it would work!" he said, did she really just ask him that?

"Please?!" she asked.

"I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you, I can't."

"Please?"

"No...I...I can't"

Puppy Dog Eyes alert: SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Please!"

"Hugh, fine."

"Yay!" she kissed him once more.

He heated his razor blade with his magic, to sterilize it, and he wiped it off once more.

"Only a small one at first, to see if I can heal you."

"Okay."

""Alright..." he took the Razor and made a two inch cut on the back of sweetie's foreleg, blood spurted out a bit, but stopped when he touched her....the wound simply healed up.

"My hero!" She said playfully, and knocked Razor onto his back, and she rested her head on his neck, and nuzzled him, and he returned the nuzzle.

=================================================================================================

Where is this going to go next, I need some fan participation. There are now two possible storylines;

Sweetie and Razor have an incident where she gets pregnant, or they get caught nuzzling and wrapped together, and Rarity worries, pick one, see ya soon.