• ...
18
 149
 3,037

The written Word, Time Passes, Finale Part 3...Part 1

(Listen to this)

Sweetie ran up to her room, she had to do something, then she remembered...

A blade, something to slice flesh and fur, she had to find something, and she knew where to find it.

She ran back downstairs, and right into Rarity's design studio, she had a box cutter in there, somewhere.....

Then she saw it, it was on Rarity's desk, she ran over and snatched it. She ran back up to her room and locked her door. She leaned against her bed as she levitated the cutter, it was new, and had some sort of jewel at the top of it, which signified it was Rarity's.

"For you Razor." she said as she lowered the razor to her right foreleg.

The blade touched her skin, it was cool, she slid the blade along her le first, before applying pressure. She re-positioned it about halfway up and pushed it down. The jewel slipped right through her flesh, and it cut across just as easily

"Ah..ah...ah."

Sweetie Belle gasped as she cut across, and repeated..again and again.

Her white coat was turning red along her foreleg, the blood was now steadily pouring out. it felt warm, it somewhat soothed her, comfort amongst all the pain, it was very well welcomed.

She stopped cutting and looked at her foreleg, there were seven lines right across, only covered by blood and sliced fur. She was done for now.

"Razor....I miss you." she said as she got up,she stood on the ground, but slipped in her blood. She landed on her haunches, and her eyes went wide.

She heard hoofsteps, coming right to her door.

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarity asked at the door.

She didn't answer.

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarity said with more urgency.

No answer would come from Sweetie Belle, she was scared of Rarity at the moment, what if she found out about....

The door was bucked open, and it almost flew off it's hinges. Rarity went wide eyed at Sweetie Belle.

"Sweetie...." Rarity teared up.....

"Don't, I can explain!" Sweetie Belle said, she was backing up.

"Why?" Rarity said as she walked in and looked at Sweetie's leg, then the box cutter, then the floor, covered in blood.

"Everypony's dying! I want it to stop! I want to die!" she burst into tears at that last few words, "Help me!" she cried again.

Rarity grabbed her sister, her blood getting on Rarity, but she didn't care.

"Don't say that EVER!" Rarity too, was crying, "Don't ever do this again!" she wasn't angry, she couldn't be, not with what had happened.

"I need to get these stupid thoughts out!" Sweetie cried, she was crying right onto where her blood had stained Rarity's coat.

"We'll get through this...together." Rarity said defiantly, and the two cried onto each other until they fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the two woke around eight, and Rarity decided to make pancakes to try to cheer Sweetie Belle up, she knew it wouldn't work completely, but at least it might help.

Knock Knock Knock

Rarity opened the door, and there stood Big Macintosh, his eyes red, he looked weak and sad, what could've happened.

"Big Macintosh? What happened, you look awful!" she said sincerely,...somewhat, she invited him in.

The two sat in the common area, and Big Mac spoke up, choking on tears.

"Sweetie's friend Scootaloo..." Rarity could see where this was going.

"How?" Rarity teared up, not Scootaloo too.

"Her father, he was drunk, he beat her and he..." Big Mac stopped for a moment.

"Please.....I need to tell Sweetie Belle."

"Her father threw her on the ground, and he reared up....." he paused once again, he was so emotional...this was unusual, "he came down and stomped her chest, it killed her, Scoots died, ad I didn't help...." Big Mac finished.

'It's okay Big Mac..." Rarity gave him a hug, and he hugged back, it felt....nice.

Once Big Mac left, Rarity slowly walked up to Sweetie Belle's room.

"Sweetie Belle, I have more bad news I'm afraid."

"What is it?" Sweetie sobbed, she was under her blankets on her bed.

"Scootaloo....." Rarity breathed.

"No, not her too, she was the last one of...." Sweetie stopped talking....she refused to speak.

"Sweetie Belle?" Rarity asked.

Sweetie just shook her head, tears coming from her eyes. She wasn't going to talk.....not for a long time, if ever.

"Please?"

Sweetie looked at her sister, no sound coming from her, yet tears were flowing.

"It's okay, come here." Rarity said as she encased sweetie in a welcomed hug.

She hugged Rarity, she felt her fur brush along her cuts, it felt cold, yet loving, she wasn't sure anymore....about anything.... except that Razor had once loved her.

"When will you speak?" Rarity asked, still tearing up a bit.

Sweetie looked at her sister questionably, and sadly...she shrugged.

"Fine...." Rarity sighed, she got up off of Sweetie Belle's bed, "Pancakes are for breakfast, be down soon.

Sweetie Belle nodded, and once she closed the door, she opened her notebook and started scribbling.

Under your spell again.

I can't say no to you.

Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hoof.

I can't say no to you.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly.

Now I can't let go of this dream.

I can't breathe but I feel...

Good enough,

I feel good enough for you.

"Breakfast!" Rarity called a few minutes later.

Sweetie put her notebook under her bed, she trotted downstairs and sat at the table.

"Here you go." Rarity laid a plate of wheat-cakes in front of her, she set a glass of milk beside the plate.

Sweetie nodded, yet she still didn't talk.

"Sweetie Belle, I love you....don't do anything you'd regret, I know what it feels like to lose a friend, when I was your age, i lost a friend too."

Sweetie Belle simply nodded once again, but this time a small grunt came from her mouth.

That was a start....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, this is not the last chapter, nor the last story to be told in her young life. You'll see the epilogue after the next chapter, oh, and you'll see the link to the continuation that is told after this happens, Sweetie will start as a sophmore....SPOILER!

oh, and the lyrics will come in soon, same as the hum she was doing.