• ...
18
 149
 3,037

Ch. 12 News....and more News.....And Death 2 of 3

"What?" Scootaloo backed away from her approaching father.

"Where were you last night, with that stupid broad?" he gestured to an ascending Fluttershy.

"WHAT?!?" Scootaloo yelled in anger, did he mean............?

"You heard me, I know that you're a useless fillyfooler, and she probably paid you a single bit!" he spat at her.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Wrong with me," he was in front of her, she smelled liquor, of course, "What's wrong with you bitch?"

Scootaloo snapped.....

(Listen)

"YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME DAD, NO, YOU'RE NOT MY DAD, YOU'RE JUST A DRUNK WHO TAKES OUT ALL HIS ANGER ON ME!" She jumped on him.

"ALL YOU DO IS YELL AND BEAT ME, YOU'VE NEVER EVEN SAID YOU LOVED ME!" She punched him in the snout, and he hit her back, throwing her a few feet.

"You, you think you can fight me, you're garbage, and I know I've never told you I loved you! I DON'T!" he picked her up, she was squirming in his grasp.

"YOU MONSTER! i HOPE YOU GO TO HELL! YOU DON'T LOVE ANYONE, NOT ME, NOT YOUR MOM, NOT EVEN MY MOM!" She kicked him in the chin.

His eyes filled with rage, he squeezed her...hard, and threw her on the ground, she yelped in pain.

"KILL ME!" she yelled, "Maybe I'll find mom, and she'll love me!"

"I planned on it!" he reared in the air, and Scootaloo yelled.

(Stop the music)

(Play This ONE)

He started the descent of his hooves, they were aimed right at Scootaloo's chest, the hit would kil her. She continued to yell as time slowed down, she saw the hooves approaching her and she closed her eyes.

CRACK

Her father stand on top of her, his hooves within deep impressions in her chest, he had done it, killed his only daughter, he spat on her face, her eyes now relaxed, yet still closed.

"Don't move!" a large red stallion yelled from about ten feet away.

"Buck you!" he stepped out of his daughter's body, which left blood on his hooves. The red stallion was now an inch form him.

"You killed Scootaloo!" he yelled, and picked her father up.

"Buck you!" he simply said again.

Big Mac threw him right into a tree, and he plopped to the ground, unconscious, and barely alive, the tree had a crack in it now.

(STOP the music)

Big Mac turned towards Scootaloo, and a tear came to his eye,

"AppleBloom, ya have a new friend in heaven."

Big Mac walked to town, he couldn't run, he had to get to the police, they had to take that stallion away....forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------End of Scootaloo's story-------------------------------------------------------------

Rarity sat Sweetie belle in the living room, "Sweetie, we need to talk."

"No...."

"It's about AppleBloom...."

"What..?" Sweetie looked up at Rarity.

"The other day, she was at the dam..."Rarity stopped to collect herself.

"She slipped and fell forty feet...." Rarity continued, Sweetie bit her hoof.

"She hit the water, Fluttershy tried to save her, but she couldn't, she....."

"NO!" sweetie yelled, "Not her too!"

Sweetie broke, she slumped onto the ground, her chest rising and falling rapidly from the sobs, Rarity's heart borke, she ran to her room.

Why was everypony dying around her, her boyfriend, whom she had gotten killed...... and her best friend, who didn't need to die. Everything was her fault.

She needed to vent, and she didn't know how.....maybe....