• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 5,333 Views, 520 Comments

Subject 27 - Phyrexian



Subject 27 is a dark mystery story with ahint of sad. Mysteries deepen the further you read.

  • ...
45
 520
 5,333

PreviousChapters Next
A Stroll Down Memory Lane

This is another crossover chapter! The Co-writer is itsmyfuneral his story is The Darkness Within Us All. I strongly urge you to go read his story! We'll be doing more work together on crossovers later on.


Chapter 21 - A Stroll Down Memory Lane

“Thanks for taking care of that for me, Colt. That guy has been nothing but trouble all day.” I look up to Colt with a smile on my face, glad that little problem has been solved.

“No problem, since I beat the hell out of some Black Talon guys Daimon has been itching to play. Remember the potatoes Bell?” Colt says this as Bell and Colt start to laugh.

“Colt, there’s something I need to tell you about 27, let’s go to a more private area so we can talk.” I just wanted to get away from this store after what I did.

We walk for only a few minutes before reaching the park, oddly enough the area you’re in was rather quiet. What I’m about to say puts a dark look upon my face as I turn around to face Colt and Bell.

“Colt, we were escorted to Princess Luna as soon as we arrived to Canterlot, a small army of guards surrounded 27 while we walked through the castle to the Royal Hall. Once we entered we were greeted by more soldiers and by Princess Luna herself. As she approached 27 Fade hijacked his body and startled the Princess, causing her to order the guards to attack. 27 easily handled himself against the small army of guards, he held himself back and didn’t kill a single one. After there were only two guards left Luna intervene and started to choke 27 in the air before slamming him down to the ground.”

“Hmmmmm... Not the welcome party I had planned, oh well. Daimon, how do you feel about threatening royalty?” Colt turns to his right as Daimon appears.

“Thrilled!” He shouts, he really enjoyed the thought of scaring one of the ‘all-powerful’ rulers of this land shitless.

“Well hold on, when 27 woke up the next night, Luna apologized for what she did and explained everything. She even made him into a Lunar Knight!”

“I still don’t care, she acted hastily and by the sound of it, nearly killed him, she deserves a scare at least.”

“Oh, I almost forgot to mention this, Doctor Helping Hoof was there, they pony from the fac-.”

“I’LL KILL THAT BASTARD FOR WHAT HE DID! HIS DEATH WILL BE A SLOW AND PAINFUL ONE!” Colt shouts as his eyes turn an unnerving shade of crimson.

“N-No no Colt! He’s one of the good guys! And if it wasn't for him, 27 and I would've never met!”

“Oh, okay then!” Colt says his he returns to normal with a smile on his face.

“After we left the dungeon we walked around the town and ended up at a watering hole. We went in and had a great time, we drank a few Apple Ciders and danced. Then we started to drink the heavy stuff, Apple Bombs is what the bartender called ‘em. I was only able to handle three of them, 27 downed six like it was nothing, and then the night got interesting...”

“Oh do tell! I want to hear what you two love birds did!” Bell said as she walks closer to me.

“Well... we left the watering hole and found a hotel close by...”

“Oh, was it classy? Or did you guys just want a room to rut in?” Bell asks poking me in the side.

“Daimon shut up, I don’t get what they’re talking about either.” Colt says talking to himself as Daimon had returned to the confines of his mind.

“Well, it was a rather classy place... We made our way to the room, 27 nearly tripping over himself because he was so drunk.”

“Haha, what a light-weight, I went through two liters of Tequila and only got a slight buzz.”

“Tequila?” I tilt my head in confusion as I have no idea what he’s talking about.

“It is a distilled beverage made from blue agave plant that is usually between 100-160 proof, which means it is anywhere from 50% to 80% pure alcohol.” Thank god for the Discovery Channel doing a documentary on tequila.

“O-Okay... But back to the topic on hoof, we made it to the room and 27 stumbled to the bed. I started to laugh at him as he laid there, I made my way to the bed and laid down next to him, we started to talk about Celestia knows what and things got a little...” I dig my hoof into the dirt awkwardly as my face turns bright red.

“Come on, details details!” Bell said nagging me on as Colt and Daimon had somehow got into what could possibly be the dumbest argument ever.

“Dude what the hell? Narwhals are the best!” Colt says to Daimon as he took form next to him.

“Fuck that fish! Honey badger for the win!”

“W-Well... W-We hmmm... Ended up doing the deed, so to speak.” My face turns a bright red after saying this.

“Cloud, I am not a filly, I want details!” Bell demanded.

I lean in close to Bell, whispering the juicy details into her ear, her face now turning just as red as mine.

“Wait, so you’re telling me you rutted a wo-” I quickly shove my hoof into Bell’s mouth, effectively shushing her.

“N-N-No! He didn’t fully morphed himself into an actual wolf! Just his limbs...”

“Oh. . . By limbs do you mean his-” Another hoof now occupies Bell’s mouth.

“N-N-N-NO! By limbs I mean his actual limbs! Not his...”

“Hmmmmm, did you two have any ‘kinks’ you explored that night?” Bell asks raising an eyebrow.

I start to whisper some more into Bell’s ear, causing her jaw to drop.

“Does that really turn you on?” Bell asks.

“Well yes, you unicorns are rather sensitive on your horns, pegasi are sensitive on their wings. I didn’t think it was possible, but the things he did made me soar into a whole new realm of pleasure.”

“Hmmm, there may be hope for this one yet.” Bell says as they both turn to Colt and Daimon now arguing what the best movie was.

“Dude, REPO! The Genetic Opera was way better than Sweeney Todd, all he was a mildly creepy barber who fell in love with a sadistic baker!”

“Are you fucking stupid? REPO had such a low budget that it looked like a shitty home movie!”

“Bell, if you want to catch Colt you better do it quick, he has two other ‘marefriends’ back in Ponyville.”

As soon as the mentioning of the word ‘marefriends’ entered the conversation Colt and Daimon both instantly stopped arguing.

“They aren't our marefriends!” Daimon shouts.

“Yeah, Pinkie Pie, Trixie , and Fluttershy are just friends! Why does everyone think I am dating one of them, they don’t even like me like that!”

“I’m sorry Bell, I was mistaken, he has three. You better jump on that while you have him to yourself.” I pat Bell on the back with my wing.

“Well he already slept with me, that makes me the closest thing to a marefriend he currently has.” Bell says hopefully.

“Hmm Bell, He’s living with two of them at the moment, well he was when I left Ponyville with 27. And I only saw one bed in their room when I went to take a shower...”

“He sleeps with TWO mares and has ANOTHER fawning over him, yet he doesn’t realize they like him?” Bell says amazed at his obliviousness.

“Yeah, he does seem to have a rather ‘thick’ skull... If I were you I would be more aggressive, it worked out for me.”

“Well you two were dragon-fisted drunk, I would die of alcohol poisoning before he even got tipsy if what he said about his worlds’ liquor is true!”

“Take him to Canterlot and go put a few Apple Bombs in him, that’ll loosen him up for you.” I start to giggle..

“And what if it doesn’t? He even used me as a pillow and yet he doesn’t act any different.” Bell says as she looks down.

“That’s where being aggressive comes in, you have to make the move, he won’t. Trust me on this Bell.”

“Alright, one more thing though. I know of Daimon but who was the other one he mentioned; and why did his eyes turn red when you mentioned the Doctor?”

“Your guess is as good as mine, he and 27 both seem to be a little...unstable at times, but all in all they’re rather kind-hearted.”As if on cue, Colt and Daimon begin to remember their favorite horror movie moments.

“What about the part where the dad got pushed into a meat grinder in Wrong Turn 2?” Colt says to Daimon.

“Sorry, I can’t hear you over how awesome the kills were in the Nightmare on Elm Street series, the old ones not that new one. . . “

“Yeah, I have no idea why they changed him from a soulless child murderer into a pedophile gardener, I mean da fuq is with that?”

“I know, they even changed the look of his finger blades, I hope whoever made that movie burns.” You and Daimon both chuckle at the reference.

“See what I mean by having a ‘thick’ skull? Heck you could probably go up to him and wave your sexy flank in his face and he’d never notice.” I say as I wink at Bell.

“Ah, so you think my flank is sexy as well? Why not get a closer look then?” Bell then turns around and shakes her rump in my face

*Shakey Shakey*

“Bell, I give compliments where compliments are due.” I put my hoof on Bell’s back, causing her to stop.

“Alright, any other tips for nabbing Colt before I drag him to a bar?”

“Well, as my mother used to say ‘The best way to a stallion’s heart is through his stomach.’ If you can cook you’ll be golden. But Pinkie Pie does work for a bakery though.”

“Of course she would be able to cook. . . What about a love spell of some kind or potion?”

“If you haven't already notice, spells don’t quite work on Colt, a potion maybe would work but you’ll have to be careful though. Daimon might try and stop you if he senses anything off, and the ‘other’ one I would watch out for; No clue what he does.”

“Why does a hero such as him have to be so complicated?” Bell says as she looks down.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I had no problem nabbing 27.” I place my hoof on Bell, trying to reassure her.

We both look back at Colt and Daimon only to see you two arguing yet again...

“Daimon what the hell do you know! Church is the best one of the cast!”

“Are you high? It is obviously Caboose in seasons two and three.”

“You only like him in those seasons because of how he acted with O’Malley and the part where he says ‘I hate babies.’ “

“At least he isn’t a freakin computer program like Cortana!”

“Good luck Bell, you’re going to need it.”

“Yeah, looks like it. . . Maybe I should ask about his past.” Bell says hopeful at this new route to becoming more than friends.

“Hmm, you could. 27 and Colt both seem to have troubled past, so be careful on where you tread.”

“Well I would just start with the basics; when he was little what his mother and fa-” She was interrupted as Daimon and Colt both glare at her. . .

“Don’t you ever!”

“Mention our father!”

“Back the hell off Colt and Daimon! She didn’t KNOW!” I expand my wings outwards as I yell back at the both of them.

“Oh yeah. . . sorry. It’s just that he wasn’t exactly the best at anything except being a drunk.”

“Yeah, speaking of drunks where did 27 head off to?”

“Oh yeah, is he at the hotel or something?”

I slowly lower my wings, my face now filled with sorrow as I musters up the strength to tell him about 27’s grim fate.

Credits

Editor

frieD195

PreviousChapters Next