• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 5,333 Views, 520 Comments

Subject 27 - Phyrexian



Subject 27 is a dark mystery story with ahint of sad. Mysteries deepen the further you read.

  • ...
45
 520
 5,333

PreviousChapters Next
Silver’s Special Night

Warning! This is purely CLOP filled chapter! Enjoy!



Chapter 66.5 - Silver’s Special Night

“Yes, of course.” Sitting down next to Silver, she gives me a wink and places her claw on my knee. Keeping my poise, I look at her with uncertainty. I follow her eyes as they point to the table cloth that’s draping over the table and onto the floor. “Really? Now?” The only answer I get is her talons slowly sliding their way up my leg. “I really don’t think this is a good idea.” My whisper barely audible. Silver just keeps on doing what’s she doing; eating her sweet and sour chicken while her right talon wanders towards my nether regions. I slowly start eating my mongolian beef, trying to keep a straight face as Silver starts to rub my inner thigh.

“Mistress Silver Wing, care for some sake?” One of the servants offer, holding a white bottle over the glass in front of Silver.

“Yes.” After she fills Silver’s glass, she offers me some; I graciously accept and she moves on. “Enjoying your dinner, Horror?”

“It’s quite tasty, th-!” The next thing I realize is her open palm is firmly placed on my currently flaccid unit.

“The sake is really good, it also helps with your vigor.” She gives me a suggestive grope. I squirm under the sudden squeeze, shifting about in my seat as I try to eat my food. “Horror, drink.” Another grope. I do as I’m told I down the sweet sake. “Good boy.” This earns me multiple soft pets, rubbing up and down between my legs, waiting for me to finally ‘wake up’.

“Demon, have you furthered your studies in herbalism?” I can feel Silver becoming impatient, her claws dragging against the fabric of my suit pants.

“Y-Yes I have. I’ve just finished with a long, but very productive week in studying herbs and testing o-!” Silver takes notice to me ‘waking up’, with haste she undoes my pant’s top button and pulls down my zipper. “Pardon me, food went down the wrong pipe. But I have been expanding my knowledge in ancient medicinal herbology. H-How about yourself, Nyuel?” Silver waits for no permission to bring my guy out of his hiding place.

“It goes well, Demon. Doctor Helping Hoof has been a great instructor in Equestrian medicine and healing techniques.” Silver grabs hold of me, firm but not too firm; making sure not to harm me. “Demon, are you well? You look distressed.” Silver wastes no time on starting the activities. Grasping my fully erect unit she begins to stroke me, slowly at first until she gets a good rhythm going.

“I-I’m fine, just an upset stomach is all.” Silver’s sharp talons are surprisingly smooth to the touch and the small scales on her paw have an unexpected but extremely satisfying texture to them. Silver places her thumb-talon on the tip, messaging it in a clockwise motion. Her dexterous talons massage my shaft by applying and removing pressure, she’s been moving her paw up and down this whole time. “S-So Nyuel, have you met anyone yet?” It’s becoming increasingly difficult to keep my composure. The good Doc starts choking on his meal when I pop the question. Nyuel’s striped patterns are terrible at hiding the redness in her cheeks.

“Y-Yes, yes I did. With the guidance of the spirits I did find a pony who shared the same desire as I to help others.” I watch as the good Doctor desperately beats against his chest as he chokes. Nyuel gives him one good chop to the back, which dislodges whatever was plaguing the Doc. “You alright?” I wither under Silver’s grip, she’s playing me like a fiddle and she’s doing a damn good job about it.

“Yes, yes. Quite fine. The question simply caught me off-guard. ‘Demon’, was it?”

“Y--! Yes.”

“I was merely taken by surprise by your sudden interest in us.” I barely finish my first course when I near the edge, Silver is making quick work of me; which is kind of embarrassing. “Uncle told us that you’re the one who’s helping him fund his pet project. But let’s not discuss business during dinner.”

“--! Y-Yes, w-we can d--. Talk abou-. This later.” Tail snatches someone’s napkin for me, quickly placing it over my unit just as I’m about to explode; thus keeping my suit’s pants and Silver’s claw mess free.

The dinner comes to an end and I’ve managed to eat my own weight in delicious food. Everyone slowly disperses from the room, either stumbling out tipsy, drunk, or crawling out with a food baby of their own. Nyuel and I made plans to get together tomorrow for lunch. Uncle carries the three cutest girls in the world out on his back asleep. I stagger to get out of my seat, I bow before the Don just as I leave the room with Silver in tow. Reaching the stairs I stop, regretting eating so much.

“Horror, carry me up the stairs, would you?” Fuck me.

“Fine...” I take off my suit jacket, Silver hops on my back before I haul her up these stairs with an overfilled tank. “S-So, what’s with the entertainment during dinner? Rather risky if you ask me.” Carrying the stuffed turkey up the flight of ungodly stairs gives me the perfect opportunity to fondle her hindquarters.

“The greater chance of someone catching us just makes it that much hotter.” The more I play around with her firm ass, the more she breathes heavily onto the back of my neck.

“I-I can give you that, I guess.” I give her a slight pinch, causing her to yelp with excitement.

“I know how you are with the first round; wanted to get that out of you before tonight’s main event.” Girl knows me all too well if you ask me.

“C-Can I at least take a small break before we get started? These damn stairs will be the death of me.” I reach the top, finally. Not even coming close to breaking my current record.

“You better not fall asleep on me, got it?” Nipping at the back of my ear which only causes me to become hot headed.

“I won’t.” Tail throws Silver on the bed, I strip down, too tired to care about my suit so I just toss it to the side, along with my boxers, and hop into bed with Silver. I try to close my eyes but Silver won’t allow it, she rakes her talons across my chest just hard enough to send a small spike of pain. “I’m awake! I’m awake!” I really don’t feel like doing anything with an overfilled tank; but Silver is being extremely aggressive tonight for some odd reason. “What’s gotten into you tonight? You’re normally not this... assertive.” I groan as she lays herself on top of me, pressing her chest hard against mine; I thought it felt extremely cramped the first time PRHL took me for a joyride but now a food baby tacked on that... let’s just say I’m literally going to explode at the seams.

“You are when you’re ready to go.” The puffy part of her tail tickles me, not the ha-ha tickling but the ‘feel good’ tickling. “I know your ‘special’ spot, it’s rrrright hereee.” Yep... that’s it... Right where the sac and the taint meet.

“God...Damn...” My left leg begins to twitch sporadically.

“I wonder what happens when I scratch your second ‘special’ spot?” She takes her index talon and scratches right behind my left horn at the base and I lose it; the twitch in my left leg turns into a repeating kick. “Oh, looks like someone is starting to wake up again, good.” She purrs.

“D-... D-don’t sttttop...” I don’t know why, but this is just wonderous. “Ohhhhh...”

“Ha! You’re like a dog!” I really don’t care right now, I’m putty in her claws right now. “Who’s a good Horror? You are!” This is almost better than sex! Kinda envious of dogs now. “Let me reposition myself.” Using my horns, Silver pulls herself further on to me, pressing her chest into my face. “You’re not going to have all the fun by yourself, are you?”

“W-What?” I asked with a mouth full of feathers.

“If you want me to keep going, you’re going to have to pleasure me too.” I guess I’ve been a little selfish.

“Sorry, just got caught up in the pampering. Please continue.” And she does, my left leg goes back to kicking and I start to fondle Silver’s firm rump. Squeezing and massaging her incredibly warm ass, each grope forces Silver to squirm. My index finger wanders into a much warmer spot. Teasing her, I traced her lips, barely entering her before pulling back out.

“S-Stop t-teasing me already!” She cried, she’s already breathing heavily; each breath she takes smothers my face with her feathers, all I can see is white and each breath I take in I can taste in smoky incense scent. Slowly, I pushed my middle finger into her already wet hole, causing Silver to gasps. “Y-Yes!” Using my thumb, I massge her clitorus. This earns me an increase in the speed of her scratching. “C-Celestia has n-nothing on your fingers-!” My index finger works its way in. “G-Giving you th--!” Two in the pink, one in the stink. “T-This is new!” Shock Ya Later, baby.


“Aren’t you the agile one?”

“Jesus PRHL! I’d forgotten you were inside me!”

“Indeed you did. Don’t mind us, Rough is. How should I put this? Impressed? On the other hoof, Hyper wants to join in on your fun.”

“No, please no. Silver really isn’t the sharing type.”

“Carry on then.” That was awkward to say the least.


“T-That talon job I gave y-you-! G-Got me so hawt!” When she first gave me a talon job back on the boat, I was a bit sceptical at first; fearing that she might claw the hell out of me. “S-Switch up!” Before I can react, Silver spins around on my chest, her rear now facing my face and vice versa. “T-Tail, I hid a tube of lube in my dresser if you want to join in.” I look to the side of her rump, watching as her long tongue lick my tip; each pass causes my unit to twitch. “F-First one to cum loses!” Fuck, I hate racing.

“You’re on!” Silver gets the head start on me, she plants her open beak around my tip, slowly swallowing me whole. “Fuuuuck me....” She’s improved greatly since the first time. Spreading apart her warm lips, I bury my face into her, my tongue shoots into her wet hole and I begin hitting every G-spot I’ve found over our various encounters. The intense heat coming off of her rear end batters my face. Tail taps me on the forehead, not removing my tongue from Silver’s honey pot, I look up to see him eagerly waiting his turn. “I got it buddy.” I thought to myself before switching holes. Silver shutters as I stick my tongue into her again; the taste is tolerable at best but what Tail is about to do is going to put me ahead of the race for sure.

“Whye gid ju swich hols?” She asks with a mouth full of me.

Tail answers the question when we double team her. The sudden surprise of Tail entering her causes Silver to choke. “You alright?” I asked, taking a quick breather.

“Ya, jus’ startl’.” I don’t know why, but it’s such a turn on to see her trying to speak with me inside her mouth. Silver goes back to it, and so do I. The feel of Silver’s tongue coiled around my throbbing unit; constricting around it as she moves her mouth up and down pushes me closer to the edge; she’s also close, her walls are tightening around Tail the more he plays around inside her. “I’m goin’ to wihn.” She says before pushing me all the way down her throat which shoves me right to the edge. “I can ‘eil you itchin’ insie’ my mouh’.” Tail pulls out a new trick, he folds his tip over and begins doing the worm inside of her; which causes Silver to stop dead in her tracks. I push my tongue further down into Silver’s back door, just a few seconds of this and her back arches into the air and she explodes all over Tail and my face. Silver’s powerful orgasm lasts for several minutes. She lays there on top of me, moaning in ecstasy as her wings feebly beat. The majority of Silver’s body goes limp, with the exception of her wings lazily flapping.

Tail pulls out over Silver, covered in her juices he looks at me; I know what he wants and I know how he dislikes being dirty. “Fine.” I say, licking off the sweet juices; I do the same for my face, wiping it off with my hand and lapping it up with my tongue. Unfortunately, I’m left straddling on the edge of climaxing myself. The position I’m currently in is keeping me from finishing myself off. I look at Tail and he shakes his tip ‘no’. “Not this once?” Another ‘no’ from Tail. “So, that’s it? I help you, but in return, you’re going to let me blue-balls?” Tail says ‘yes’. Desperately, I tried to reach myself, but I can’t in this awkward potion. Silver slowly pivots on my chest, she nuzzles my cheek before passionately kissing me.

“Y-You cheated...” She mutters in between kisses. “I d-don’t care, t-that was... a-amazing!” I cringe in pain, accidentally breaking the makeout session. “O-Oh, I never finished you off.” Silver says, scooting her hips towards my member. “Let me fix that.” Pushing herself up to a better position; she mounts me. Silver takes in a sharp breath as she does, slowly she lowers herself onto me, the warmth of her body melts me away; bringing with it intense pleasure. “Ohhh.” The both of us moan. My hips involuntarily thrust into her, pushing me all the way in until my legs meet the soft fur on her hindquarters. “E-Eager, aren’t we?” She says with a heavy breath. Silver starts off slow, raising herself high enough to bring me almost all the way out of her before lowering herself down. Each pass of her rhythmic motion fills me with bliss.

“I-I won t-the race, I g-get to choose the activity.” I say and in one fluid motion I wrap my arms around Silver and stand up on the bed.

“S-Stand and d-deliver? I like.” Not exactly what I had in mind.

“H-Hold on tight, d-don’t want you to fall.” Silver looks at me in confusion but holds on tight. Tail reaches up to the rafters above and pulls the both of us up. Silver is taken by utter surprise by my choice of ‘activity’ for tonight. Her claws sink in deep, deep enough to penetrate my scales and draw blood. “A-Always wanted to try this.” I say, repositioning my arm to make sure Silver doesn’t fall.

“A-Are you mad?!” She cries out in a mixture of ecstasy and fear.

“Only a little bit.” I reply as I start a rhythmic motion of thrusts into her. Pulling all the way out just to the tip before plunging myself back into Silver’s tight hole.

“I l-like it!” The blood rushing to my head gives a whole new twist to everything. It’s slightly difficult in this awkward position to get a good motion going but Silver seems to be enjoying it immensely as she lets out moans of pleasure. “Y-You know h-how to keep things i-interesting!” Silver says before latching onto my neck with her open beak.

“H-Harder!” I growled. Throwing pain with this boiling pot of pleasure only heightens this blissful platto. She bites down even harder, driving me insane with pleasure. Silver starts to grind against me, wobbling side to side, causing my tip to rub up against the fleshy walls of her vagina. Silver flaps her wings with each passing moment, crying out with pleasure. “I-I-I’m a-about to c-cum!” I say, thrusting even harder than before.

“27, you r-ready?”

“I-I’m going t-to explode any moment!”

“D-Drop us!”

“What?!” Extremely confused by her request.

“J-Just do it!”

“D-Deeper into madness we go!” Tail drops us and Silver flaps her wings and sends us flying out her tenth floor window. “I-I c-can’t fly!” I screamed as we start to free fall. “W-What are w-we doing?!”

“I told you I h-had something s-special for tonight! I-It’s called the gryphon mating ritual!” I have a really bad feeling about this, but right now I don’t care. This is insane and I love it!

“I-I’m just going to t-trust you with t-this one!” I keep on my rhythmic motion from before, thrusting as deep as I can into Silver. She plants her open beak on my mouth, her tongue darts into my mouth and down my throat. Silver folds in her wings, causing us to free fall faster to our death; or more likely my own. Adrenaline fusing together with ecstasy, pain in my back and the warmth that’s melting me away overloads my brain with one hundred and twenty percent pure awesome!

I’m right on the edge of my climax again, if I die on impact I’m damn sure that I want my last feeling to be this one hell of a climax that’s long overdue. “Yu’ bettr’ hurry up!” Silver moans, looking down I see how close we are to the ground. I’m almost there, just a few more thrusts to get me over the finish line. One! “Any tie now!” Two! “Coe on!” Three! I explode deep inside of Silver, just in the nick of time too. Silver breaks our embrace, she goes flying off in one direction and I’m literally about to faceplant.

“W-Worth it!” I yell out, just ten feet away from a dirt sandwich. Tail stiffens out, I can feel his power artery pulse like never before, almost like theres a combustion chamber inside of him. Tail shoots out high-powered jets, propelling me in the opposite direction of Silver at breakneck speeds. My face skips across the surface of the koi pond before I literally take a cold shower; or in my case bath. I come to a dead stop in the middle of the pond. I’m not quite sure what Tail just did or what in God’s name Silver just put me through. I float face down in the pond for a couple of minutes enjoying being alive and the satisfying feeling of being well spent.

“H-Horror?” Silver calls out to me. “H-Horror?!” She flies into the pond with me, I look up to see her standing there next to me in the water. “Oh thank Celestia’s glorious crotch-tits that you’re alive!” Oh my.

“T-That was some pretty crazy stuff we just did.” I say before planting a kiss on Silver, she returns it back but it only lasts for a brief moment. “W-What’s the gryphon mating ritual?” Silver expression is a forced fusion of shock and pain that I asked this question.

“You’re my mate, and I’m yours. Gryphons do this to show their love to one another.” So, that was some crazy-ass sex move? If it’s always that intense, I’m game. “Horror.” The moon’s light reflecting off the pond’s surface causes Silver’s ruby red eyes to shimmer in the dark.

“Yes?” I asked, pulling each closer.

“I want to be with you... not just for now, but...” I can see she’s exhausted from our fun and I can also tell that she’s having difficulty trying put her thoughts into words right now.

“I know, Silver.” I steal one last kiss before carrying her back upstairs to her room, she falls asleep on my back before we even reach the stairs. “I love you too, Silver.” I lay her down in bed then proceed to nuzzle up close and Tail tucks us in.

PreviousChapters Next