• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 5,333 Views, 520 Comments

Subject 27 - Phyrexian



Subject 27 is a dark mystery story with ahint of sad. Mysteries deepen the further you read.

  • ...
45
 520
 5,333

PreviousChapters Next
Improvised Rock

Chapter 8 - Improvised Rock

If you’re having trouble keeping up with the story, than go read the crossover. His story is a really good read. He and I worked on both of our crossovers together! Please go read his story and enjoy it as much as I have!

http://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=category&tracking=1&order=updated



After a few months after my friend came to me and did what I thought was impossible and killed Keith. My mommie moved out of that house and took my brother and my sister to live somewhere far away from that town. Life’s been going pretty good so far, my mommie hasn't had another mean boyfriend since we moved. My older brother and older sister have been doing pretty well in school, I on the other hand have not....

All the kids pick on me and tease me because I’m “different” my siblings ignore and shun me. The teachers don’t care what happens to be either, they even encourage the other kids to bully me nonstop. Every day it’s the same at school, some kid would pick a fight with me and win and the teachers just turn a blind eye. I really don’t want anyone else to meet my special friend and try to take him away from me. One day at recess I was playing on the tallest slide we had, I was minding my own business and having a good time going down it and climbing back up the ladder to do it again.

Until the last time I climb up it and some other kid was at the top of it looking down at me with that stupid grin on his face.

“Hey you! What do you think you're doing on my slide?!” The kid standing there on top of the slide looking down at me.

“Y-You’re slide? It’s the school’s slide silly. And all I was doing is going down it over and over it again.” Climbing towards the top of the slide, but being stop by the kid.

“You’re wrong! It’s my slide! Get off of it before I make you get off of it!” The kid’s face turning red with anger as he yells at me.

“No! You can't make me!”

“Fine! You made me do this!” The kid takes his foot and kicks the top of my head.

“Stop it! You’re hurting me!”

“No! You wouldn't listen! Now I must hurt you!” The kid’s foot slams down on top of my head one final time before knocking me off.

I fell roughly ten feet before landing on asphalt. The back of my head slamming hard into the ground before. I laid there not even moving as the adults rushed over to see if I was okay.

“Oh my god! Are you okay?!” One of the teachers tries to pick me up, only for my hand to smack her hand as I stood up.

The back of my head burned with pain as blood started to seep through my blonde hair. I looked up to the top of the slide to see that kid with that stupid grin across his face, like he beat me.

“You meanie! That really hurt! You’ll pay for that!” Was the only thing I was able to see before the teachers took me to the nurse’s office.

My mom came to the school picking my siblings and I up and took us home early. Getting home to our little apartment, the tv was still on some random news channel, the neighbors fighting next doors the thin walls barely muffling any thing. I hated this world and everything about it, I wish I could watch the world burn for the pain it has caused me.

“Oh you can lad, you and I just have to become strong enough to do so” My friend starts to speak inside my head with glee.

I walk to my room and shut the door before I start to talk to him.

“How can I become stronger, friend? All I want is for people to be nice to me, but each one treats me like I’m worthless!.”

“That’s easy lad, you just have to call upon my power more and more so you and I can become stronger and stronger. And every time you pay the debt the faster you and I will become one.” His gleeful voice fills my head with each word.

“B-But If I call upon you for help, then people will try to take you away from me!”

“No matter how hard they try lad, you and I will always be together forever. Now go to bed and get some sleep, you and I have a big day tomorrow.”

I wake up the next day and did my same routine, get dressed, eat some cereal, go to another miserable day at school. But this time my friend wanted to play at recess instead of me. After launch all the children and I ran outside to play. I went to go get a kick ball and start to play with it. After a few minutes of me just playing by myself that same stupid kid from yesterday comes up to me and starts to bully me once more.

“Hey stupid! That’s my ball! Give it here!” The kid orders as he puts out his grubby little hand.

“Why don’t you come and make me?” A sinister grin starts to break out across my face.

“Fine!” The kid starts to walk over to me, unknown to him my friend really wanted to play.

My arm quickly morph into the black scales with the red vein, my jacket kept my arms covered enough so no one can see my friend taking control. The vein quickly went to work creating power as it pulses through my arm, the ball in my hand starts to vibrate with power. The kid was only about six feet away from me before he stopped dead in his tracks with a worried look on his face.

“W-What are you doing? H-How are you making the ball move so quickly?” The kid points at the ball vibrating in my hand.

“Tag, you’re it!” My friend through the ball with great force, impacting the kid’s chest causing him to fly back a few feet.

I watch as the kid flew back and landed on the ground with tears The other kids and teachers stood there watching me after the kid’s cries for help rang out.

“I want my mommie!” The kid cries out in pain after landing on the ground.

Walking over to the kid on the ground, his face red as he cries, snot running down his face. Standing over him before my friend made the final blow.

“Why you crying silly? You’re world is about to end soon enough. May you find peace in the abyss.” Saying this my friend swung our arm down into his chest, ripping through his ribs with ease and striking his beating heart.

The adults scream in terror as the principal came and grabbed my bloody arm and dragged me off to his office. He slammed the door shut behind him and sat me down in a chair. He quickly picked up the phone and called my mother and told her what happened. After he got off the phone he stared at me quietly, not saying a single word until my mommie came in.

“Ma’am, your son.... He murdered one of the other students....” The principal said trying his best not to yell at me.

The argument lasted for quite some time, I zoned out of it and escape to the darkness that resides within my mind.

“Friend, thank you for the help.” Saying this to him as he appears in front of me inside the darkness.

“You’re welcome lad, glad we finally taught that kid a lesson he’ll never forget. Now lad I’m rather hungry so I need to collect on some payment you owe me....” He said with a malicious grin on his face.

“O-Okay... I never made a payment yet, so what would you accept?”

“A sacrifice would suffice quite fine lad. But just not any sacrifice, it has to be someone important to you.”

“L-Like who? There’s no one important to me besides you and my family...”

“Well, if you sacrifice a loved one to me then that will pay a rather handsome price. A friend would pay decently enough, and someone who is good nature would feed me just enough. Or someone with a family would pay barely enough for the payment.” My friend places his index finger on the bottom of his chin, tapping it as he speaks.

“And what if I don’t make a payment when you ask for one?”

“Well lad, if you don’t pay when I ask for one then I will be forced to take control over your body permanently.”

Staying silent after this remark, trying to figure out who should I sacrifice.

“Lad, who do you like more? Me or your family? Remember I came to you to help you with your problem and been very good to you ever since we meet. Your siblings treat you like garbage and your mother barely loves you.”

“Y-You do have a good point.... I guess you are more important to me than anyone else. Fine.... I guess I have no other options here.... I-I’ll sacrifice my mother and my siblings......” My stomach feels like it’s filled with nothing after I said this.

“FANTASTIC!” My friend yells as he takes control once more, bringing me back to reality.

My mother and my brother and sister where in the principal's office with me. My friend turns both of my arms into the black scales. He looks up to my sister with a smile on our face before he took the payment that I owed.

“May you all find peace in the abyss”

“H-Honey? What are you talking ab-.” My mom being interrupted as my friend jabs our hand into my sister’s neck.

Her warm blood ran down my arm as all I could do is watch in horror as my friend collected on the debt I owed him. My older brother scream in terror and fled from the office before my friend could kill him. He turns to my mom with a crazed look upon our face. My mother backs up into a corner, cowering in fear as my friend made his way to her. Taking our left arm and slicing my mom’s knee with our claw like hand. Her leg gave out as we stroked her knee, she fell to the floor crying in pain. Raising our left hand once more, it was now covered in her blood before departing my mother, her head fell to the floor with a wet thud as blood splatter across the room. Turning to the principal, a wet spot appears in his pants as he falls to his knees crying, begging for his life.

“Please spare me! I didn’t do anything!”

“That’s the point, you didn’t do ANYTHING at all, you stood by and watch as the kids picked on us! You’re just as bad as everyone else.” Stealing his life from him as payment before I came back to reality.

- - -

“Lad, it’s payday, you know what must be done.”

“P-Please... Don’t take Cloud as payment... I-I don’t think I can bare killing her.”

“Aww, isn't that sweet? You like her, don’t you?” My friend says teasingly.

“Y-Yes I do... I don’t want to see her be harmed, I’ll gladly give you control if you promise not to kill her. P-Please I’m begging you.”

My friend staying silent as he ponders over my offer.

“Very well lad, I will spare Cloud’s life, for now. If you don’t make a payment before the day’s end I’ll be forced to kill her and Colt as payment.”

“T-Thank you...” A tear drips down my face in relief after my friend agrees with me.

My friend takes control of my body, his chaotic power coursing through my body, quickly regenerating all the wounds that was affected to me. I begin to stand up, opening my eyes now being able to see once more as they start to regenerate as the dark energy rampage through my body. Only thing I could see was red, I wanted to kill anything and everything that came in my path.

I was racing through each room that Colt and Daimon tore through while they made a bloody massacre along the way. My mind raced as I barely held control over my friend asking for payment of the debt. Each second I stayed in control his influence bearing down on me with great power. I come across a closed metal door, unable to open it I resorted to the only thing I could do, beat it down. Forcing the veins in my arms to generate power, I threw punch after punch at the door leaving small dents with each hit. After the fourth hit the door flew off its hinges and into the room. After a brief moment I step into the room seeing Colt with Cloud.

“Hey, glad you could join the party!” Colt said stepping towards me.

A smile broke out across Cloud’s face as she sees me unharmed. The black scales still surrounding the base of my neck, my arms shaking violently after knocking down the plated metal door.

“You didn’t run far enough.” Lowering my arms to my side after saying this.

“Well, how’s this?” Daimon says as he throws Cloud as hard as he can at the window shattering it, then takes partial control of Colt’s body as they climb up the wall and into the window.

“Hey, how was that?” Colt said to me.

“I’ll kill you!” Shouting at Colt as he walked away from the window.

Losing control, the black scales raced up my neck covering my head as my friend took over. The hydra stood in front me, licking its lips as it looks down at its next meal. I can feel the black ichor that was now my blood course through my veins. The feeling of the immense power that my friend was creating when he was in control was unbelievable. Popping my neck and every single joint in my body, each one making a satisfying pop sound. The hydra release a massive roar from its three heads, I charged into the room, still seeing only red. The left head lunges itself at me, trying to devour me in one bite. I dodge it with ease as it slams down into the ground. Taking this opportunity I jump onto its head and started to beat in its skull. The other to heads scream in pain after each hit I land on top of the third head. The middle head lunges at me, turning my attention to the approaching head.

The red vein in my right leg starts to pulse with energy, the head nears me before I pivot on my left foot and bring my right heel into the head that is trying to eat me. Sending the middle head back screaming in pain as a loud cracking sound comes from its jaw. The head I'm standing on starts to rise, causing me to loose my balance and I fall on my ass on top of it. The third head is now at its upright position, I jump to the body, slamming down both my fist into its back. Causing it to buck in pain, sending me off its back. The third head has blood running down its face from the trauma I caused it, the middle head jaw hangs open with blood dripping from its mouth. The hydra stands there staring me down before I start charging at it once more. All three heads lunge at me, I easily dodge the third head, the middle head comes at me and I easily sidestep it to the right. The last undamaged head comes at me at full speed, I drop to my knees and slide underneath it as it flies past me. The hydra’s chest is exposed to me as all three heads try to react to my speed, I start throwing a barrage of punches into its chest, each one making a satisfying thud as they made contact.

The hydra lifts its body up trying to slam it down on top of me. Rolling to the side before its massive body slams down on top of my head. Coming to my feet next to its left leg I pivoted on my left leg as my right swings into its knee with enough force to cause the hydra to topple over. Its knee shattering as my right leg made contact, a crunchy wet sound came from the left leg as the knee broke. The hydra cried in pain as it lost balance and feel over creating a loud crashing sound to echo throughout the room. Ducking and rolling out of the falling hydra as each head slams into the ground.

Standing there watching as the hydra desperately gets to its feet, using its undamaged head to push itself off the ground. I run at the hydra as it stands up again, jumping up to slash its neck open with my claw like hands. Turning my head to the right as I see one of the heads swing itself at me, hitting me mid air and sending my flying into the far wall. My body slamming into the wall, my back cracking from the massive amount of trauma from the impact. Falling to my knees after impacting the wall, kneeling there trying to regain my breath. Slowly getting to my feet as the hydra limps over to me.

My friend forces all the dark energy in my body into my right arm, making the vein violently pulse with energy like never before. Barely able to control my right arm as it physically shakes with energy I charge at the hydra. Its middle head lunges at me, I slam my right hand down into the floor launching myself into the air. The middle head flies underneath me as I free fall in the air, bringing down all my weight on top its neck, cutting clean through it. Blood sprays from the massive wound that was its neck, covering me in purple hydra blood.


Credits

Editor

frieD195

PreviousChapters Next