• Published 16th Sep 2014
  • 4,576 Views, 164 Comments

Princess Celestia did WHAT? - Compass The Pegasus



"Wait, so you're telling me that you 'accidentally' burned down Canterlot Castle and need to stay with me until it's fixed?" The shitpost story of all time.

  • ...
20
 164
 4,576

Leave Spike out of this!

It had been three hours since Princess Luna and Princess Celestia moved into Twilight’s castle. Things went by pretty smoothly with the exception of a couple mishaps with Spike and Luna. Luna had taken Spike’s new room, and Spike was getting pretty annoyed. Luna is one heavy sleeper. Spike had tried to use an air horn, a tuba, and various other objects to try to wake her up, but her snores were louder than all of those combined. Eventually he gave up and tried getting her to wake up with the smell of food. He ran into the kitchen and baked blueberry muffins, and as soon as they were ready, he rushed them into his room. To his delight, her mouth began to water, and she began to drool. Spike took this as a chance to get his bed back, so he took a muffin and hovered it by Luna’s nose.

“Mmm. Blueberry,” she said in her sleep, and tried reaching out with her teeth to bite it. Spike pulled it out of her reach just as she was about to take a bite. Confused, she started to reach out for it. Spike then held it in front of her snout again.

“I got it!” he whispered as he broke apart the muffins and made a trail out of the room. Luna fell off the bed and onto her stomach. She dragged herself to the first crumb and gobbled it up. Sniffing again, she dragged herself to the next piece of the muffin and ate it. She continued to do the same thing for every muffin she smelled, and ended outside the room and far into the hall.

“Aahh. Finally, I have my bed back.” he said as he plopped down onto the bed and began reading a book Twilight had suggested for him. She gave it to him because he was trying to woo Rarity, and she thought it’d help him out. Spike took the offer as fast as it came off of Twilight’s tongue. He ended up grabbing the book and running off. Of course he never really got a chance to read any of it. He was usually overloaded with chores. He read the Title.

“The Goo Goo Doll Guide to loving your Mare in Poems and Songs. Hmm, seems interesting.” with that, he opened the book to the first page and started to read the first song to himself. “Man, I should try that.”

A voice interrupted his thoughts.

“I do love that book. That’s how I seduced over thirty of my guards. With that very poem actually. Or maybe because I’m a Princess. Whatever, it’s worth a try. Now go do it!” Princess Luna shouted, rattling the windows with her voice. Spike’s eyes lit up and he saluted.

“Yes, Princess Luna!” he said with a smile and he scrambled out of his room towards the front door. Luna gave a hearty laugh, and then said to herself,

“It’s not going to work. Luna the prank master!” She then took Spike’s bed, and fell asleep again.


Spike ran as fast as his little legs could carry him over to the Carousel Boutique. He was pretty confident he could do it this time. With Princess Luna’s advice, he was invincible! He arrived at the door of the home of his crush, as as soon as he got there he realized he’s terrified! I’m pretty sure that Spike is going to wuss o-

“Shut up sky, this is none of your business!” He screamed towards the cloudy heavens. Ponies around him looked at him like he’s insane.

“I mean it!”

Alright, fine. Spike tried to decide if he would either go the easy, but awkward way by knocking on the door and singing the song that way, or do it the romantic, but incredibly difficult way by singing through the window to her.

“Oh, but which side is her room?” He wondered while looking on the building. “Aha!” he said as he narrowed it down to two rooms. One with the window open all the way with Purple curtains blowing out and the other with the window half open and no curtains.

“Which one is the right one?” He wondered. “Ah forget it. Eenie meenie minie MOE!” He said as he pointed to the room with purple curtains. Rarity’s mane is purple, so that must be her room. He ran to where the window was, and he looked up at it. He then started to sing the song he read in the book word for word. as he finished up, an unexpected voice came down.

“Do you really mean it?” It was Sweetie Belle. Her eyes watered and tears dripped down her face.

“That was really sweet! I love you too Spike!”

Spike thought his luck couldn’t get any worse, but unfortunately, Rarity opened the front door as soon as he started singing and heard the whole thing.

“Oh Spike! That’s simply adorable! Come inside dear, and then you and Sweetie Belle can talk or something.” Spike felt so uncomfortable, he could not form words.

“Yeah, come on up Spike! We can play in my room!” Sweetie Belle yelled from the window. Finally, Spike figured out a way out of the situation, and he said,

“I-I Have some concrete to put some books in. I gotta go, so see you girls later.” It wasn’t the best excuse, but somehow it worked. Spike made his way back to the tree with his cheeks red as beets.

“I hate you Luna. This is payback time.”


As Luna woke up just in time to do her duties, Spike was ready for her.

“Good evening Spike, how was that trick I told you to use?” She giggled. Spike gritted his teeth, but instead of punching her in the face like he wanted to, he simply gave her a coffee.

“It was great, thanks. Here, I made some coffee for you. I hope you enjoy it.” He smiled as he watched her take a sip. He began laughing maniacally, and slowly backed out the door and shut it behind him.

“OH SWEET CELESTIA!” came a voice behind the door.

Startled by the scream, he dropped a jar of white powder. The label: The strongest laxative in Equestria.

Spike picked up the jar and hurried to the storage closet where he got the laxative from. When he opened the door, there was a stack of all the toilet paper in the castle.

“Heh, this is gonna be gooood” Spike said as he took a deep breath getting ready to burn the most valuable thing in the castle to Luna right about…

“OH PONYFEATHERS! WHERE IS THE BUCKING TOILET PAPER??”

Now.

Spike sat and watched the paper burn before him.

“Sweet, Sweet revenge.”