• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 6,947 Views, 79 Comments

Princest is Wincest: A Lunestia Prompt Tag Collab - TheWraithWriter



A prompt Collab for Lunestia shipping. What more could you want?

  • ...
34
 79
 6,947

Memories by The Landgrave

Memories by The Landgrave

Cadance lay in her bed, a thin paperback book held open be the slender fingers of one hand while the other twirled a pink lock of her hair. Her eyes moved slowly over the page as she read, taking her time to enjoy the book.

It was the sound of the door opening that drew her eye away, and she smiled. There, in dorky blue and white striped pajamas, complete with floppy, fuzzy ball topped hat. In one hand he carried a small plate, in the other, a tall glass of milk. She sat up straighter, ready to welcome her lover into bed. Then she saw the cookies and screamed.

One year after Luna's return.

Cadance trotted down the hallway to Celestia's room, her head so lost in the legal documents that the rest of the world might as well not exist. She didn't even notice the lack of guards, nor the sound dampening spell on the door, or even that said door was slightly ajar.

"Auntie, I'm having trouble with these..." she looked up and froze, eyes locked on the scene before her as three heads turned to face her.

Celestia pulled her lips away from the Luna in front of her, whose hands were still intwined in her flowing multi-colored hair. "Now may not be the best time, Cadance. Why don't you come back in about an hour."

"An hour?" asked the Luna behind Celestia, arms wrapped tightly around her sister's waist. "We shall require two at the minimum."

A dark light blue wall of magic formed in front of the still frozen princess, pushing her back until she was out the door and slamming it shut.


Cadance's magic shot the plate from Shining's hand, destroying it and the Oreos it carried.