• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 6,948 Views, 79 Comments

Princest is Wincest: A Lunestia Prompt Tag Collab - TheWraithWriter



A prompt Collab for Lunestia shipping. What more could you want?

  • ...
34
 79
 6,948

Foal by Ragabash

“Um... Sister!”

As she was on her way to her room, Celestia turned around when Luna called her. Again. It was the fourth time now and every time she just said “nothing”. Celestia was patient, but there were limits, even when it came to her sister, and she was getting irritated by now. After all, Luna was supposed to take control of the night, while Celestia should rest, to be fit for the day, but at this rate nothing will get done.

“Just tell me what it is, Luna”, Celestia said with a sigh. “We can't do this the entire night!”

“Right...” Luna still hesitated. “You see...” She looked down on the ground, uneasily trotting in place. “There is a book in your room... Ignore it!”

“...What are you talking about?” Celestia was even more confused now.

“I was just reading that book and forgot to take it back to the library. It's... really nothing special, just don't pay it no mind.”

“...Alright, I'll do that.”

With that, they parted and Celestia resumed her way to her room. Luna's behavior was incredibly suspicious and she made no real sense. Why did she leave a book, she was just reading for herself, in her sister's room? Why did she act so nervous about something so simple? It was obvious that there was more to it than that and there was no way that Celestia could keep her promise.

Sure enough, as she entered her chamber, the princess spotted a book lying on her bed. There was no title on the cover, just a graving of a heart. Curious, what the deal with it was, Celestia opened it, right where the bookmark was. There was an entry that caught her eye immediately. As she studied it, she couldn't help but smile. She thought that she understood now, why her sister left the book here and reacted so strangely.


As her shift ended, Luna became pretty nervous. She wasn't dumb, she knew how unconvincing she was back then. There was no way that Celestia believed her and she could only hope that she accepted it and didn't inquire further. But even if she did, Luna couldn't blame here. There was really no one to blame but herself.

As the sisters passed each other, Celestia had a big smile on her face. Luna wasn't sure whether that was a good or a bad sign.

“So, you want foals.”

Well, that question was promptly answered. But this only made Luna more nervous.

“Sister...,” she began unsure. “Please understand, it was just a quick idea. I wasn't really thinking it over.”

“Really?” Celestia didn't seem to be believe her. “I thought you would consider something big as this more. Especially when you go so far as to put that book in my room.”

That was true. She was actually thinking about it a long time. But she never really was sure about it, even when she finally took the first steps.

“...You know, spells like that are frowned upon nowadays,” Celestia resumed.

“I heard about it,” Luna replied, slightly annoyed. “Some ponies think it's too big of an intervention into nature.”

“Of course, since magic is the only way two mares or stallions can have foals together, they are still widely used. But if the rulers of Equestria were to use them, a lot of ponies would get angry. From a political standpoint, it is, frankly, a horrible idea.”

Luna was aware of this, of course, but it was still devastating to hear that from her sister. Feeling a bit heart-broken, she lowered her head.

But Celestia was smiling. “However, from a personal standpoint, I'd be open to it.”

“Really?” Luna looked up at her sister. “Are you really alright with this?.”

“Yes. There will be hardships of course, but it's nothing we couldn't handle. We endured worse, after all.” After a small pause, Celestia asked: “So, do you really want to have foals with me?”

Luna was a bit taken aback by that question. It was an obvious one and yet it was strange to hear it so bluntly. “I... I'm not sure, to be honest,” she replied, looking away. “I want to have foals some day, but... I don't think I'm ready. In hindsight, I think I just wanted to know whether you would accept it. But I have to admit that it's actually too early for me.”

“Alright.” Celestia seemed satisfied with that response. “Then it's clearly better to wait for now. Just tell me, when you are ready. As for me...” She went closer to her sister and nuzzled her. “...I'm ready ever since you came back to me.”