• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 6,947 Views, 79 Comments

Princest is Wincest: A Lunestia Prompt Tag Collab - TheWraithWriter



A prompt Collab for Lunestia shipping. What more could you want?

  • ...
34
 79
 6,947

Night by The Landgrave

Night by The Landgrave

"Tia?"

Celestia glanced over her shoulder at Luna's voice, her true expression hidden behind that infernal mask. "Good evening, Lulu."

Luna trotted to her sister's side, hooves sinking slightly into the soft dirt that ringed the pond. It was a clear night, the Moon full and glowing, halfway through its journey, and the stars twinkling all around it. She sat down beside her, their cutie marks brushing.

"You may have our little ponies fooled, but I know you need sleep no less than any other pony. Why are you not in bed?"

Celestia continued to stare out over the pond, watching the Moon and stars dance on the rippling waters. "I could not sleep."

"You could have sought me out."

"I did not wish to be a bother."

Luna flared her wing, striking Celestia's shoulder. "Fie! Do not play the martyr with me. Speak true, something worries you, and I would know what."

Celestia sighed, kicking a pebble and sending it into the water with a small splash. "It is nothing important."

"Liar."

"You will not let this go, will you?"

Luna stretched to nuzzle into Celestia's neck. "Have I ever?"

Celestia was quiet save for a soft rumble in her chest, her eyes slipping closed as she leaned into Luna's affections. When she finally did speak, her voice carried with it a heaviness Luna had never heard from her before, "We all have regrets, Lulu. And sometimes it is all I can do to keep moving forward."

Luna gripped her sister's chin in her magic, turning her head and drawing her down into a soft kiss. "I would not have you bear these burdens in silence. I have walked down that path, and would recommend against it."

A single chuckle shook Celestia. "Perhaps you are right."

For a moment, Luna glared into her sister's pink eyes, forcing the elder to look away. "There is no 'perhaps'."

Another sigh fell from Celestia's lips as she lowered herself further, resting her chin over on her forelegs. Luna followed suit, leaning heavily against her side.

The words began to flow. And Luna listened all through the night, holding her lover close as she took the first steps toward forgiving herself.

Author's Note:

Many apologies, I kinda forgot about this when my computer derped a few days ago.

Take all these stories that popped up as compensation.