• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 6,947 Views, 79 Comments

Princest is Wincest: A Lunestia Prompt Tag Collab - TheWraithWriter



A prompt Collab for Lunestia shipping. What more could you want?

  • ...
34
 79
 6,947

Popcorn by The Landgrave

Popcorn by The Landgrave

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Luna stared intently at the screen, her field grasping the controller a little tighter than strictly necessary. Her diminutive unicorn avatar, resplendent in a light but effective suit of armor, dodged the attack by the an earth pony, easily three times her size, with the greatsword gripped between its teeth. She managed to score two quick hits before he recovered, only to be thrown half way across the arena by his spinning attack and losing a third of her health in the process.

She cursed, barely drinking down the 'Estus' flask and rolling away again before the earth pony's next swing could land.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

The next few seconds were spent with more dodging, Luna waiting for another opportunity to strike.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Luna's withers were tight, wings pressed hard against her sides. This was her tenth time trying to beat the corrupted knight Astoria. Her two companions had already perished and she was down to her last two 'Estus' flasks. But Astoria was in no better shape, her health bar so low that Luna could taste her victory.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

There it was! The perfect chance to strike and end it! Luna dodged in and swung... but misjudged the distance, her halberd throwing her character off balance long enough for Astoria to return the favor.

Her character crumpled, fading into dust as that mocking message appeared on the screen.

"Aww! Lulu, I thought you had her that time."

Luna was nearly trembling as she watched her knight reappear by the bonfire, a drawn and wasted mockery of its former glory. The controller launched across the room, only saved from an explosive impact with the wall by Celestia's golden field.

"Lulu!" Celestia scolded.

Luna rounded on her, glaring up at Celestia lounged on the couch behind her, a large bag of popcorn nestled comfortably against her barrel. "I give up! I'm done! This game is stupid and I never want to see it again!"

With that she stormed out.

Five minutes later she stormed back in, taking the controller back and settling down again to start all over.

Celestia just smiled, giving her a light peck on the cheek before wishing her luck and popping another bundle of popcorn into her mouth.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.