• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 6,946 Views, 79 Comments

Princest is Wincest: A Lunestia Prompt Tag Collab - TheWraithWriter



A prompt Collab for Lunestia shipping. What more could you want?

  • ...
34
 79
 6,946

Brittle by The Landgrave

Brittle by The Landgrave

Malleable. That was the word Celestia would use to describe her 'mask', were any pony brave enough to ask. It could suffer any situation with the smallest of changes. Minor variations could carry a world of meaning without losing the calm, warm demeanor that every pony expected.

An upstart noble? Raise an eyebrow. A diplomat falling into a clever trap? Slight curve of the left lip. A student surpassing all expectations? Small watering of the eye. Sister doing everything in her power to make her flinch? Well, perhaps it wasn't all that malleable after all.

The blue pinion hovered just at the edge of her vision, as it had for the past five minutes. Celestia did her best to ignore it, really she did. But she could hear Luna's voice, an incessant whisper stating that she was not making contact. It was all she could do to listen to the mayor's proposal about... Damn it!

Celestia snapped her head around, intent on glaring at her sister and verbally lambasting her into submission. That was her intent at least. Unfortunately, her lips were immediately occupied by something far warmer, wetter, and more engaging.

By the time they came up for air, the entire throne room was making an intense study of carpet or marble, depending on where they stood.

She was supposed to be mad about something, she was sure. At that moment, however, she couldn't seem to recall what. Oh well.

"Court dismissed!" Celestia bellowed, a moment before tackling Luna, who squealed in delight as Celestia's lips latched onto that spot just above her collarbone.