• Published 6th Aug 2014
  • 5,590 Views, 176 Comments

The Power Foals and Hair Raiser - Shadowmane PX-41



After a major twist in the Power Ponies' latest tale, they find themselves, and the Mane-iac brought to Equestria. They also happen to be children once they arrive. Yet some are younger than others.

  • ...
21
 176
 5,590

Taking Care Of Themselves (Literally) Part 1

Pinkie Pie walked into Sugar Cube Corner, a happy face showing for all to see. Many of the ponies here were enjoying their food to take any notice of Pinkie, however and only a few looked up to see that a tiny pink foal with a white spandex costume was clutching to Pinkie's neck, to keep its' balance.

Pinkie walked behind the counter and went up the stairs behind them. This led her to the upper floor, where the Cakes lived after hours. She walked by the room of Pound and Pumpkin and peaked through the crack for a few seconds, to see that they were still alright and well.

She noticed that Pound and Pumpkin were playing with a ball, passing it to one another, bouncing it in their hooves and sometimes even trying to pick it up with their bare hooves. Pinkie opened the door and walked in, so that Lightspeed could get better acquainted with the two Cake foals.

"Pound, Pumpkin," Pinkie said, grabbing the attention of the two foals straight away. They looked up at her with a vacant expression. "I'm sorry to interrupt your foal fun, but I have something important to tell you."

"Wat is it, Pinkie?" Pumpkin asked, looking up at her most trusted foalsitter with curious eyes.

"I recently went over to Princess Twilight's castle house, and I received the greatest gift ever!" She was about to take Lightspeed off of her back, but was surprised when she discovered that Lightspeed was no longer on her back, and was nowhere to be seen.

"Wait, where is she?" Pinkie asked, looking around for the foalized Power Pony her. She checked everywhere, from the toy chest, to the cribs, even under the cribs. "That foal me is one fast little kid, isn't she?" She talked to herself.

As Pound and Pumpkin watched Pinkie frantically looking for Lightspeed, they couldn't help but notice Pinkie's mane was rustling. And if that wasn't Pinkie being Pinkie, who else knew what is was? They also heard a giggling of a foalish nature coming from the rustling mane, confusing them even further.

Pinkie was about to check the corridor to see if Lightspeed had dashed off playfully, she looked worried now. It was happening to her again, it would seem.

Just as she was about to make a beeline back for Sugar Cube Corner, she heard Lightspeed's laughter coming from the nursery once more. She looked back in to see that Lightspeed was hugging a plushie in her hooves.

"Oh, there she is, there's my little cutesy wutesy foal!" She laughed, knowing that Lightspeed was only looking for a bit of fun. She deserved this fun, she'd just come from a comic book world with no memories at all. "She just wanted to pway is all. yes you did, yes you did."

"So, dis is youw supwise?" Pound asked, looking closer at the foal copy of Pinkie very closely. "It wooks wike a foaw yoo."

"That's because she is a foal me, Pound." Pinkie began to explain, sitting down on her haunches and picking up Lightspeed in her muzzle. "Pound, Pumpkin, I'd like you to meet the newest addition to my family, Lightspeed Pie." Pinkie presented the foal to the Cake Twins, so that they could get a better look at her.

"Hehe, hi dewe." Lightspeed waved at the two foals. The shocking thing was, she was talking, and even Pinkie could understand her. She was a foal of at least 3 or 4 months old, and she was talking to them and they could understand it.

Pinkie's jaw dropped after hearing Lightspeed speak. She'd never seen a foal talk before their first birthday, so this was quite a surprise to her.

"Hewwo dewe, Wightspeed. I'm Pound Cake." He introduced himself to Lightspeed the best he could, being almost two now meant that Pound was starting to pick up on his vocabulary skills a little bit. "Dis is my sistew, Pumpkin Cake." He walked over and patted Pumpkin for Lightspeed to know who she was.

"Nice ta meet yoo, Wightspeed." Pumpkin smiled back at the pink foal. "Pinkie's a weawwy nice foawsittew and wiww no doubt be youw pewfect mama."

"I suwe hope so." Lightspeed looked back at Pinkie Pie, who was looking at her with a smile. That smile was a clear sign that Pinkie knew what she was doing and that she was kind and considerate.

"Woopsies, I almost forgot, you need a quick changing there, little me." Pinkie smiled, got up to her hooves and carried Lightspeed over to the changing table, causing the foal to giggle as she was carried through the air. "Now just hold still, this won't take a minute."

Pinkie hastily got everything she needed, a diaper and some foal powder. Once she got those, she lifted Lightspeed's flank up to apply the powder to the diaper. Once it was there, she set Lightspeed's flank back down on the powdered padding and secured the diaper around her waist.

"There we go, my cutesy wutesy little foal now has some softy wofty protetion." Pinkie smiled as she put Lightspeed's costume back on, over her diaper, so that Pinkie knew that if Lightspeed did mess herself, she wouldn't mess her outfit. She then picked Lightspeed back up and put her down by Pound and Pumpkin.

"Alrighty then, I'm just gonna leave you three to play now." Pinkie said as she walked over to the door again. "I'm just going to give Mr and Mrs Cake the heads up that I now own my own foal."

As Pinkie Pie shut the door, Lightspeed grew partially worried and ran over to the closed door seconds after it closed. She began hoofing at the door, like a dog. She was worried without Pinkie Pie, and was about to shed a tear when Pumpkin wrapped a hoof around Lightspeed's shoulders.

"Dun wowwy, she'ww be back soon." Pumpkin said, walking Lightspeed back over to the center of the room, to let her in to an activity. "Wat do yoo wanna pway in da meanwhiwe?"


Applejack walked into the barn of Sweet Apple Acres, letting off a sigh once the door had been shut. After she shut the door, she proceeded to walk up the stairs towards the old nursery. She thought she could make it a big surprise for her family as she tiptoed to avoid attention, but as soon as she placed a hoof on the old nursery door, Applebloom came out of nowhere and said-

"Hey, Applejack. Might ah ask why yer using the nursery ah used ta grow up in?" She asked, not even bothering to check Applejack's back or sides for anything odd or new.

"Aw dangit." Applejack cursed under her breath before addressing Applebloom again. "Uh, Applebloom. How would ya feel if the Apple Family had one more mouth ta feed?"

"Honestly, ah wouldn't mind a bit." Applebloom said, making sure not to show any traces of lying. "Why'd ya ask, anyways?"

"Well, ah went ta see Twilight over in her castle recently, and she gave me this foal version of me." Applejack revealed Honest to Applebloom, which made the filly's mouth drop all the way to the floor, at a speed which could rival Pinkie's. "She's basically Mistress Mareveolus from those Power Ponies comics Spike likes ta read, but after he read the footnote, it pulled her right out of the book and into Equestria, only as a foal with superpowers."

"Aawww, she looks so adorable." Applebloom said, quickly accepting the fact that Applejack now had a foal of her own. "But aren't ya kind of, ya know, surprised that ya have a foal of yer own that looks almost exactly like ya?"

"Well, ah was kinda surprised at first, but then this little cutie warmed up to me and ah just couldn't say no ta her." Applejack opened the door to the old nursery and walked inside. "Now if ya'll excuse me, ah gotta set up Honest's nursery real quick."

"Alright then, Applejack. Ah'll see ya fer dinner ah guess." Applebloom walked back donw the corridors, most likely back to her clubhouse as well.

As for Applejack and Honest, Applejack was blowing the dust off many of the items in here, making sure that Honest could use them without sneezing and intaking dust. Once the dusting was finished, Applejack let Honest onto her hooves so that she could get around her new room.

The room itself was very lightly coloured and was geared to fit any foal's nature. There was a changing table over by the wall, in case Honest needed a quick change. There was a costume rack over by the closet, in case Applejack decided to give Honest a new look. And there were enough foal toys and blocks to keep Honest going for days on end.

Lastly, was Honest's crib, painted yellow and pink. It hadn't changed since Applebloom had been a foal here, as Applejack had expected. The crib on the inside, had lovely satin sheets and big fluffy pillows, in case Honest needed a nap or a good night's sleep. There was also a stuffed bear in the crib, if Honest needed some comfort when she slept.

"Alright now, Honest. Ah think the first thing we need ta get is diapering ya." Applejack said as she laid Honest down on the changing table and took off the costume and mask that Honest was wearing, revealing an exact copy of Applejack, minus the Cutie Mark and hat.

Honest made a light squeal as she was stripped naked and had her flank lifted up, but she calmed down enough for Applejack to diaper her. There was a sprinkle of foal powder applied to the diaper before Honest's flank was set down on it.

Once Honest was placed back onto the powdered diaper, she felt it being secured around her waist with some fancy hoofwork from Applejack. Once she felt it was snug and secure, Applejack patted the diaper, causing it to crinkle a few times before she sat Honest back up.

"Uh, mama, I wanna weaw my suit again." Honest said right after she was sat back up, causing Applejack's jaw to drop.

"H-how did ya talk?" Applejack said, looking completely surprised at the fact that her own daughter of 4 months was talking directly to her, in foalish english instead of babbles.

"I dun know, weawwy." Honest blushed as she reached over for her outfit again. "I just wanna pway as a pwetend Powew Pony again."

Applejack was still stunned at the realization of having a talking foal in the family, but even so, that didn't distract her from her newfound mothering duties. She took the outfit and dressed Honest in it, causing her to coo in delight as the soft spandex once more caressed her foal body.

"There she is, there's mah super special superheroine!" Applejack said in a playful manner that caused Honest to giggle in delight once she realized it. "But wait, what's that?" Applejack said in a pretend tense way.

"Why, it's some kinda monster!" Applejack said, faking fear to warm up to Honest. She was about to show fear, but then burst out laughing as Applejack started tickling her where she was most ticklish. "It's the tickle monster! How will Mistress Marevelous deal with this ticklish fiend?"

"Ahhahahahahahaha, hehe, stop it!" Honest said as she was trying to recollect herself with all the tickles she was receiving. However, this gave her time to remember that she had powers. She pulled out her psychic whip with her mind and wrapped it around her body.

"I dun tink so, Tickwon Da Foowish!" Honest yanked herself out of Applejack's tickles with the psychic whip, smiling at the clever name she had made for Applejack's pretend tickle monster persona. "Time fow yoo ta feew my justice!"

She then used the whip to play with Applejack, whipping her lightly with the small foal-friendly whip. Her mind was a fast thinker, and she tied up Applejack's hooves with the whip, sending her crashing down to the padded floor.

"Anothew day saved by..." She leapt up for dramatic effect "Mistwess Mawevewous!" She landed back down on her diapered and spandexed flank, looking over at the felled Applejack with pride. She then used her whip to pull a pacifier into her mouth, which she accepted and took a victory lap around Applejack, sucking on the rubber end all the while.


As for Rarity, she had just walked into Carousel Boutique once more, this time with Glimmer on her back. Glimmer was mostly looking at all of the designs on Rarity's mannequins rather than looking at Rarity herself. At times, she'd tug on Rarity's neck and point towards a dress, causing Rarity to explain to her every little detail about the dress Glimmer was pointing at.

"This is my latest design." Rarity said, as Glimmer got a good look at the dress. It was a mixture of crimson and cobalt around the dress part, and had nice amethyst sleeves adorned with swishy lace. In the centre of the dress, was a shiny diamond-shaped jewel made out of topaz, this was the feature that caught Glimmer's eyes the most. "I wanted to make it appealing to ponies who just love that sparkle in the corners of their eyes.

Glimmer merely giggled and touched the topaz, feeling the smoothness of the hardened jewel seemed to soothe her for some reason. She then remembered her powers and used one of her wrist bracelets to make a copy of the jewel. She hugged the makeshift gem and began to feel more relaxed than usual.

"Well, aren't you an adorable little foal." Rarity nuzzled Glimmer, almost sending her to sleep at one point. "You know, you remind me of-"

"Hey, sis!" Sweetie Belle walked through the door, just as Rarity was about to tell her who Sweetie was. "I was just about to come looking for you."

"Speak of the devil, there she is." Rarity turned to her side to allow Glimmer to see her big sister. "Glimmer, I'd like you to meet your big sister, Sweetie Belle."

"Hi." Glimmer said, waving her hoof. Her voice was understandable, as were the voices of the other foalized Power Ponies, and similar to Pinkie and Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Rarity were left with stunned expressions and dropped jaws.

"Did that foal just talk?" Sweetie Belle asked, still looking surprised.

"Weww, yes I did. And I can do othew amazing tings as weww." Glimmer said, using her bracelets to make a slide on Rarity's side for her to use. She slid down the slide and landed on her flank with a smile on her laughing face.

"That is so..." Sweetie Belle was at a loss for words here. She was having a hard time on whether to praise the foal or have her experimented on. Eventually, she decided to come out with her verdict. "Adorable!!!"

"Even I'm smitten with you, Glimmer." Rarity decided to join in with the adoration quotes as well, picking up Glimmer and caressing her in her aura and coat. "I can tell you'll be one wonder of a family member."

"But first, we should get you settled into your new room." Rarity took Glimmer upstairs, with Sweetie Belle following behind closely. Once they made it to the room that Rarity was looking for, they stopped and Rarity opened the door to the wonders inside.

The room inside had a nice variety of colour, as most other foal nurseries would. Besides all the colours and padding on the floor, the walls were painted half and half. There were cloudy skies on one half, with a princessy theme on the other side, in case Rarity had either gender of foal.

Even so, Glimmer loved the design of the walls, almost as much as she loved the activities and toys scattered around her feet. There were blocks, toys, plushies, you name it, it was there for her. The other important aspect, was the changing table at the back of the room, in case Glimmer needed a quick changing.

"I hope you like the place, Glimmer." Rarity said as she let Glimmer down onto her feet and let her explore the room. "I had it built with both types in mind, in case I had both a colt and a filly at the same time."

"It's pewfect, mama." Glimmer smiled as she wandered around the room, eyeing what there was for her to play with. She crawled over to the plush animals and decided to hug as many of them as possible. "Yoo've weawwy captuwed my foawish side."

"Well, I'm glad to know that you like it." Rarity said as she gave Glimmer some time to caress the plushies in her hug. Once she was done, Rarity lifted Glimmer up in her aura and carried her over to the changing table. "But first, I think somepony needs a diaper. We can't have you messing up your precious little suit, can we?" She lightly tugged at Glimmer's cheeks in a playful manner.

"Otay." Glimmer said acceptingly as she was laid down on the padded table to be changed.

Rarity didn't even need to move from that spot, she just stood back and let her magic do all the work. Using her aura, Rarity quickly and efficiently pulled out a diaper, powdered it, and secured it around Glimmer's flank in record time.

Once that was all done, Rarity pulled Glimmer up and kissed her on the forehead, causing her to squeal in delight with all the affection she was receiving. Then, once Glimmer calmed down, Rarity put her down by a scattering of blocks, in the hope that Glimmer would be inspired and build her fantasies as much as she wanted.

"I suppose I do have some time to play with you." Rarity smiled as she looked at the clock. "That shipment of velour dresses isn't scheduled until next month, so I'm sure I could get to work while you're napping. But for now, let me help you out."

"Hehe, otay, mama." Glimmer giggled as Rarity sat on the other side of the scattered blocks, to supervise Glimmer and to give her some help when she needed it.

"Ooh, I know, we can do this altogether, as a family." Rarity said as she looked back at Sweetie Belle, almost forgetting her for a moment. "Sweetie Belle, can you come and play with your little sister?"

"Well, I'll try, but I'm not sure it'll be as fun since I'm not her age anymore." Sweetie said as she sat down at another end of the scattered plastic blocks, forming a triangular pattern with her, Rarity and Glimmer.

"I'll get things started, shall we?" Rarity said as she placed one of the blocks in front of the three of them with her magic. She lightly applauded her meager feat, recalling memories she had long forgotten. "Now you, Glimmer."

"Hewe I go." Glimmer transformed one of her bracelets into an aura shaped like a hand, then, using her mind abilities, she used the hand to pick up one of the blocks around her and place it on top of Rarity's, causing Glimmer to smile as the hand aura disappeared into thin air.

"Well, you two seem to be having fun." Sweetie said as she used her magic to levitate a 3rd block onto the slowly forming tower. Once she was happy with the position and balance of the top block, she let off a quick giggle. "Actually, this IS fun. I almost forgot how much fun I used to have with these things."

"Me too. Oh, it's so fun to call up old memories from your childhood isn't it?" Rarity smiled as she placed a 4th block on up, letting out a smile afterwards that seemed and sounded childish.

Soon the three unicorns, foal, filly and mare were lost in their playtime, stacking up the blocks like there was no tomorrow, Sweetie and Rarity recalling their foalhood days, and Glimmer forging a brand new memory for herself. This family was surely one that was going to have a lot of fun working in perfect harmony, as shown here with their tower. But one must wonder how the rest of the Mane 6 are getting along with their foals?...

Author's Note:

Another part within a week? Must be a new record.

I'm pretty sure that this fic will be the most focus for this part and the next. I want to get chapters with all of the Mane 6 Power Pony foals having foalish fun time before I get back to work on my other fics. So, Lightspeed was left with Pound and Pumpkin, Honest tied up Applejack playfully, and Glimmer, Rarity and Sweetie Belle are playing together.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and be sure to leave your comments, thoughts, and CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms below in that little comments box below.

Anyways, on a more personal note here. I really want to Age Regress Adagio Dazzle and the Dazzlings in a future story. But I'll wait until Equestria Girls 2 comes out and they make the character tags for Adagia, Sonata and Aria. I'd like to do this fic, because not only do I like Age Regressing characters, but I also like cute. and Aria looks cute once you get through the dark and mysterious side to her. And I'd like to see a foal version (or baby version, depending on if we see the Dazzlings as ponies in the film.) and write about that, as well as the rest of them. That's right, if I'm regressing Dazzlings, I'm regressing ALL of them!

Until next time guys, this is Shadowmane PX-41, signing off.

Peace out, guys.