• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 208 Views, 1 Comments

Misty Aurora - Funday3



Misty aurora is a unicorn from a noble family in canterlot, but wants to move to ponyville, who knows what happens to him once he reaches his goal?

  • ...
 1
 208

Chapter two

As I was about to get on the train to ponyville, I saw a royal chariot heading in the direction of ponyville, seemingly caring two figures, a lavender pony and something else. I got on the train, looked around for a spot, and then sat down next to somepony who was seemingly blue wonder, stallion, orange coat and a wild blue mane and tail, but a earth pony, and a gaming controller as a cutie mark. I sat down next to him, and as if starting any small talk, "hi"

He looks at me quizzically, "hi! How are you? What's your name? I'm spark! I don't know what it means, but that's my name!" He says really fast, almost as if he was trying to finish this conversation quickly.

"Need a bit more coffee?" I said jokingly, "My name is Aurora, nice to meet you."

"Aurora? That sounds like a mare's name. Is that your entire name? No that isn't your entire name, I can tell! What is your name?"

"My full name is Misty Aurora, but I prefer to just go by Aurora."

"You never answered my question." He says, slower than normal, seeming calmer, more relaxed.

"Oh, I'm doing good, heading to Ponyville, how are you, and where are you headed?" I said.

His voice seemed to speed up agian ever so slightly, "Oh, I'm also headed to Ponyville, lived there my entire life, and I'm also doing well."

"At least I'll have one friend when I move to Ponyville." I said, smiling.

"Who?" He said, quicker than ever talked before, "Is it... Knittiva? Harmonic Flare? Octavia? Vinyl Scratch? No, you don't seem very musical. By your cutie mark, you seem magical... I don't know anyone magical in Ponyville."

"They sound like interesting people, but no, it is you."

"Oh," he said, seeming kinda depressed.

"Ya know, you look a lot like one of my other friends, except he is a Pegasus."

"Blue Wonder, I know."

~~~

When I reached Ponyville, it was nearly midnight, and the ponies where asleep, so I checked my saddlebags to make sure I still had the bits and the advanced spell book my parents gave me. I magically pulled out the advanced spell book and began to read up on how to draw magic out of the environment and use it to my advantage, as I heard a large gasp come from town hall, and and a large flash of light came out of the tree that had a loud, and slightly annoying, party in it about an hour ago. I also saw a thick, pure black smoke fly out of a window, thinking It must of been a failed magic trick. The smoke seemed to pool over a forest, but that may be my imagination. I flipped a couple of pages in my spell book, to find the map of Equestria. Once I found Ponyville, near the bottom of the map, I saw the smoke went into either the everfreee forest of slightly evil things... And hydras, or whitetail woods. I got up, put my book away, and went to the out skirts of town, not to fix the problem or anything.

~~~

As I woke up, I realized I fell asleep on a hill, and immediately checked my saddle bags for the bits. I had a sigh of relief as I learned that either no bits where stolen, or so few it didn't matter. I quickly checked the other saddle bag for the spell book, knowing it was there, but checking for reassurance, and then quickly set off to go buy a house, and hopefully, get a job I enjoy.

~~~

When I went into my house, I went to my bedroom, took off my saddle bags, and went to checkout the rest of the house. The bathroom was just that, a bathroom, the kitchen had a oven, microwave, sink, cabinet, blender, and coffee machine. As I saw the coffee machine, I said, to myself, "somethin' I'm never gonna use." When I opened the door to the living room, a bucket full of chocolate milk landed on top of me, and I heard a little laugh. I saw a tail, yellow on the bottom, with blue then purple then blue the purple on top, and a brown curl. As quietly as I could, giving I was soaking wet, went next to the corner. I used my magic to levitate the pony, so they where in front of me and upside-down. I saw the mane was a lot like the tail, the cutie mark was a cookie, her eyes where a mustard yellow, and her coat, a brownish red.

"Let me go!" She squealed, "Who do you think you are?"

I believe I own this house, and you are trespassing, is what I wanted to say, but instead I said, "Who are you? And why are you in my house?"

"I'll tell you, if you let me go, let me go!" She pleaded, desperation creeping into her voice.

I dissipated my magical field, "Who are you?"

Shaking herself, she replied, "I'm cookie crumble, and I was in your house because I heard you where new in town, as for the bucket, you can blame my friend, Color Wonder, what is your name?"

I found myself wondering, should I tell her..."I'm Aurora, Misty Aurora, nice to meet you." As soon as I said that, an aqua Pegasus with a wild, multicolored, purple, orange, brown, and red mane and tail, blue eyes, and a cutie mark of a art pallet, brush, pen, and scroll. She walked behind cookie crumble so they where both facing me.

"Ah'm color wonder," she said, her accent not being very western, "and I know who you are."

"Yea, I just kinda said it, like, 5 seconds ago." I said.

"I know," Color Wonder said, "but you didn't know I was here then."

"And that makes a difference how?" I pointed out.

"It doesn't."

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to get chocolate milk out of my mane and coat." I said, glaring at them.

"Ok, bye now." Cookie crumble said, "And I guess you want us to leave."

Leaving the room, I replied,"Very much so."

~~~

As I tried to fall asleep, I heard music coming from the streets. Unable to ignore it, I got up, and walked outside to see who was making all the noise. When I opened the door, a green Pegasus with a orange and blue mane, a cutie mark of some musical notes, playing a flute at my doorstep. "Hello," I said, "who are you, and why are you playing the flute on my doorstep?"

"I'm Harmonic Flare," Harmonic Flare said, putting his flute down, "my friends said you where new, and you lived here."

"Cookie Crumble is your friend?" I said, a bit surprised, Cookie Crumble seemed like a slightly insane pony, with a serious side, that I don't want to meet that side, very often at least. Harmonic Flare seemed like a pony who doesn't know what to do, so he does what his talent is, make music, at least that's what i think, meeting Cookie only once, and only saying one thing to him.

"Don't forget about Color Wonder," Harmonic Flare said, seeming like he never wants to forget her, "There both really nice ponies, they wanted me to tell you sorry for the chocolate milk prank."

Ohh, that's what this is about, Cookie and Color thought I would still be mad, them being right, I'm still mad, so they sent they're friend that I didn't know so I would get less mad, naturally. "Tell them to meet me near town hall tomorrow, noon."

He coughed, then said, "They want to see you sooner, about, now." he stepped back, showing Color Wonder and Cookie Crumble.

Sighing, I said,"Fine, come inside." Opening the door, Harmonic Flare and Color Wonder came inside and sat down in the living room. "You coming?" I asked Cookie.

Seeming to mull it over, she said, "Wait here, I'll be back." Moving so fast, she might as well been teleporting, she galloped away.

Closing the door, doubting she will come back, I trotted to the living room to talk to Harmonic Flare and Color Wonder. As I was about to enter the living room, there was a knock on the door. Walking to the door, I had no idea who it might be, execpt Cookie Crumble, of course. I opened the door to see Blue Won-Spark. "Hi, Spark. Surprised to see you here."

"Hello Aurora. Mind if i come in? Cookie Crumble told me you where here."

"Uh, sure." I said, opening the door, letting Spark in, "Harmonic Flare and Color Wonder are in the living room."

"Thanks." Spark said, entering my house. I looked left and right to see if Cookie Crumble was near. Once I made sure she isn't, i closed my door and trotted to the living room.

Entering the living room, I saw Spark, Harmonic Flare, and Color Wonder seeming to wait for somepony.

"Cookie should come again, soon." Spark said, calmly.

"I hope she brings Knittivia." Harmonic Wonder said, looking at Color Wonder, looking to be reassured.

"She probably will, knowing her." Color Wonder said, calmly.

"She will, she said something about bringing the last friend, and as far as i know, only us and Knittivia are her only friends." Spark said, bringing a small light of joy to Harmonic Wonder's eyes.

"It's sad when you think about it," Color Wonder said, her voice sounding a little depressed,"Cookie is a really nice pony. Very charismatic, its just, most ponies don't like her, and her own personal issues."

"Personal issues?" I asked, suddenly intrigued. as soon as I spoke up they suddenly realized I've been listening to them talking.

"How long have you been standing the-" Harmonic Flare asked, interrupted by the door bell.

"I got it," I said, avoiding the question, walking up to the front door, opening it with my magic, Cookie fell into the house, while a unicorn mare, light yellow coat, neat, flowing, light blue mane and tail, with pink tips, her eyes are purple and her cutie mark is a spool of yarn and knitting needles.

"H-hello," I said," I'm Misty Aurora, you can call me Aurora, you must be Knittivia."

"I am." Knittivia said, walking inside.

"The rest are in the living room." I said, shutting the door and picking up Cookie Crumble.

~~~

"So, you want us to become friends, by touching a moss that almost nopony knows the cure for," I said, the conversation going late into the night,"and can physically change us?"

"Uh, Yeah!" Cookie Crumble said, a bit to hyper for the time of night,"That's what we've been talking about for the last, what, 30 minutes?"

"Fine," I growled, to tired to argue,"but first, I'm going to sleep... and then getting a hat. Oh, and you all should get some rest to."

Comments ( 1 )

I do not sleep. COOKIE HATES SLEEP!!! But is good story.

Login or register to comment