• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 1,079 Views, 29 Comments

Terror in Equestria 6: The Great War - StormLuna



3,000 years have passed since the unmaking of evil. The world has lived in peace and harmony but the assassination of two high level officers near and international border will bring that peace to an abrupt end.

  • ...
10
 29
 1,079

Meeting in the Black Tower

In Ponyville Colgate had just finished watching the interaction between Scootaloo and Lemon Hearts. She realized that the time had come for her reserves to be activated for the first time in 3,000 years. She quickly flew off her balcony and headed to Sugarcube Corner where she was greeted by her reserves, just as she had for the past three millennia. She was greeted by Applejack. She asked, "Howdy Colgate, what brings you over to these parts?"

Colgate replied, "Applejack, I need you to go get the rest of your family and head to the tower. In fact I need all of you to get to my tower as soon as possible. I have seen and heard things that regard the security of this nation."

Applejack asked, "What could be going on that you would have to have ALL of us there?"

Colgate was getting a bit irritated. She snapped, "You will soon find out in the meeting. Don't worry, we will have lunch afterwards. Just go get them."

While Applejack headed home to get the rest of her family Rarity asked, "Colgate, what is going on? We certainly can't be under threat of any attack, the world has been at peace for three thousand years."

Colgate frowned and motioned for them to head to the tower. She replied, "Come on everypony, this is important."

The remaining four followed Colgate to her tower and a few minutes later the Apple family along with Sweetie Belle arrived in the throne room. Joining them were her officers. Colgate slammed the door after everypony was present and started, "Alright everypony, effective immediately, everypony is active duty."

Rarity asked, "But why Colgate? You did not tell us earlier."

Colgate replied, "I did not tell you earlier because I figured it needed to wait until all were present." Colgate paused for a second and continued, "First I do have some good news, the war on the other side of the Alicorn Ocean is over, Lemon Hearts has been captured. Now for the bad news, she has told Scootaloo some information that has caused me to put everypony on active duty."

Fluttershy asked, "What is that? Are my critter friends at risk of being hurt?"

Colgate rolled her eyes and replied, "No, your critter friends are at no risk of being hurt. As far as what she said, she said that Lyra has plans for attacking Equestria."

Rainbow Dash asked, "Oh, and how does she plan on attacking us? With her puny little army she won't get anything done against us!"

Colgate glared at her and replied, "Rainbow, I wish she did still just have a puny little army. She has modernized and increased the size of her fleet. She now has thirty carriers and Lemon Hearts told Scootaloo that chances are that Lyra will use all thirty not only to attack us, but to launch a full scale invasion."

Pinkie asked, "Colgate, don't you have a lot of troops stationed out there along the west coast?"

Colgate replied, "Yes but only along the big cities and at the naval base we have south of Los Alicornus. Lyra is somewhat familiar with our coast so she will probably send her forces to invade lowly or non-populated areas."

Apple Bloom asked, "So commander, is there anything we could do?"

Colgate smiled and replied, "Yes, I would like for you and Sweetie Belle to fly out to our naval base south of Los Alicornus and tell them that they need to have carriers doing patrols up and down our coast." She paused for a minute and asked, "Do you two think you are up to this?"

Applejack interrupted, "Now just wait a gol-darned minute Colgate. You are going to send these two out there?"

Sweetie Belle said, "Applejack, you do know we aren't fillies anymore don't you? We'll be fine."

Apple Bloom added, "Yeah, look at Scootaloo. She led forces to liberate the Equine Empire and captured Lemon Hearts. Flying out to a naval base to give orders from Colgate is nothing."

Colgate smiled and replied, "Applejack, they will be fine. If I didn't think they were up to it, I wouldn't send them."

Applejack sighed, "Ok."

Colgate continued, "As far as the rest of us, for now we will just engage in military exercises and if their fleet approaches the coast and they either attack us or invade us, ALL of us will be headed out to the coast to aid in the war effort."

Rarity gasped, "ALL OF US?"

Colgate glared at her and replied, "Yes Rarity, all of us. This will also result in me needing to duplicate the army, and it is now time for me to go and test this new spell I have been working on."

Pinkie asked, "What kind of spell is it?"

Colgate replied, "This is a completely new spell. This information must remain classified. This spell can only be known by me as it is a very dangerous one."

The entire room had an uneasy silence about it for a minute. None of them knew what her plans were although Colonel Green Toxin had this sick look on his face as he had a feeling what it was. He was worried that it was what she had discussed immediately after the grand princes of Saddle Arabia and Neigh Zealand were assassinated.

Colgate looked over at him and noticed the uneasy look on his face and was a bit irritated. She asked, "Green Toxin, what is wrong? Are you getting sick?"

Green Toxin replied, "I'm not getting sick. I'm just worried about that new spell......."

Colgate did not want any of her recruits knowing about the uranium or her spell. She interrupted Green Toxin, looked at her recruits and said, "Well everypony, let's go have some lunch. After that, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom will fly out to the coast and the rest of us will start our exercises."

Green Toxin asked, "But what about......"

Before he could finish his sentence Colgate said, "This meeting is adjourned. Let's go have some lunch."

Everypony looked at one another with concerned looks because of how Colgate interrupted Green Toxin twice and would not answer any questions from him. The reason he had such concern was because of the legends regarding huge explosions tearing holes in the void.

Author's Note:

Colgate's dark Alicorns

General Dark Night
Colonel Black Mist
Major Frigid Wind
Captain Black Ice
Lieutenant Dark Crystal

Changelings

General Lightning Storm
Colonel Green Toxin
Major Deadly Cloud
Captain Green Storm
Lieutenant Southern Haze

NOTE: Since the changelings and dark Alicorns that Colgate duplicated for Scootaloo to take to the Equine Empire, the officers will have the same names since duplicates are EXACT duplicates.

Lyra's Grand Prince
Grand Prince Silver Star (DEAD)

Lyra's dark Alicorns

General Black Rocks
Colonel Stone Gray
Major Rock Crusher
Captain Steel Seas
Lieutenant Gray Mist

Changelings

General Green Eyes
Colonel Blue Streak
Major Green Death
Captain Fly Wings
Lieutenant Black Haze

Lemon Hearts' Grand Prince
Crescent Moon (DEAD)

dark Alicorns

General Dark Skies
Colonel Steel Armor
Major Iron Blades
Captain Dark Mane
Lieutenant Black Lightning

changelings

General Green Skies
Colonel Stinging Ooze
Major Green Death
Captain Burning Haze
Lieutenant Green Cloud

Luna's dark Alicorns

General Black Night
Colonel Dark Rocks
Major Black Seas
Captain Gravel Crusher
Lieutenant Night Sky

Changelings
General Green Waters
Colonel Choking Mist
Major Dim Sun
Captain Dark Rage
Lieutenant Steel Wrath

Brevity's officers
General Green Star
Colonel Stargazer
Lt. Colonel Moonrise
Major Starry Skies
Captain Moonlight
Lieutenant Soaring Skies

Invisibility----"Whether it be one or a bunch of ones, nopony needs to see so that we don't have to flee, invisibility is the treat of not having to retreat."

Visibility---"The unseen shall now be seen, with their friends being present, hiding only shows resent, those who have disappeared shall now appear."

Duplication---"From one to two, two to four and so much more, when one is simple mere, more and more shall appear."

Banish to void--- "You have committed treason and that is not in season, you are a threat to me and I simply can not let that be, I can no longer be annoyed so you shall be cast into the void."

Loyalty spell---"From another to me, that is where your allegiance will now be, you thought your old commander loved you like pie when all they wanted was for you to die. With me all shall be great, there shall be no hate."

Giving drones a mind of their own---"those without a mind are in a bind, no longer shall they just be, but they will still be loyal to me, for officers they are now but they don't ask how."

Unbanish---"The one who has been banished has done their time, they are now forgiven for their crime, their time has come, now they need to contribute some, it is Equestria that they must serve or into the spiral of the void they shall curve."

Transform unicorn to Alicorn--- "The unicorn who has no wings is bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform multiple unicorns to Alicorns--- "The unicorns who have no wings are bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform Pegasus to Alicorn---"The one who can fly likes to fly free desires the powers that allow the unicorn to be, he/she wishes so much to levitate and create, rather than berate, for the winged one now has magic, without that it would be tragic."

Transform Earth Pony to Alicorn---"The pony without magic or flight is in a bind, for they feel like they have fallen behind, they work themselves to death, even to their very last breath, for now with magic and wings, great things shall be what life brings."

Increase size of pony---"The small one wishes they were tall so that they won't have to crawl, with height their future is bright and everything will be alright, for the small one is small no more, with height their happiness shall be galore."

Mature pony--"The innocent pony is unsure of who she wants to be, that may be cute but it is not what is good for me, she needs to mature if she is to be strong for without maturity she won't last for long, the naive one shall be so no more, for her maturity will carry her into lore."

Strengthen Armor---"The one without armor does not stand a chance, so it is what we must enhance, the unarmed one will likely receive death, with armor he shall continue to draw breath, without armor he will be torn to shreds like a rag but with armor victory is in the bag."

Activate Jade Alicorn---"The jade Alicorn will help me see all, without it I might miss a brawl, while the distances are great, I can see all the hate, wisdom is what comes along with the eye so that overthrowing me nopony will try."

Hurricane spell--- "The nice weather must come to an end, for without a storm the enemy will not bend, the wind shall be strong and my enemies won't last for long, a hurricane is a must so the tyrants will sink and go bust."

Fixing spell--- "The city was devastated by a storm, which is not the norm, their suffering is great yet we can not allow normalcy to be late, the city must be restored to the way it was before so they can pay taxes like they did before.

COLGATE'S SPELLS

Unlock---"The door is locked, but from me my information is blocked, a lot of learning I have to do, but with this locked I won't have a clue, now the door is open for me and infinite knowledge for me shall now be."

Lock---"Right now the door is not locked, from others the information is not blocked, the others must not be allowed to learn, for this is not theirs to earn, the door is now closed for all but me because infinite knowledge is not free."

Shatter Armor---"Our foes' armor is great, that is something I hate, with their armor they are strong, but them having armor is just plain wrong, now their armor is gone and it is time for them to say bye as they are struck by energy and die."

Return Blue sky---"The sky is purple which is ok for some, but it just makes me numb, for I miss the way it used to be, blue is beautiful to me, the normal sky shall be back and everything will return on track."

Drain pony---"The large pony is too big for me, for smaller the pony shall be, the size and knowledge will become mine, but the negative qualities is where I draw the line, for what must grow is my power, so that I may remain in the tower."

Change eye blue---"The green eye is not for me, for blue is what it shall be, the evil shall be banished as the good can not vanish, what shall return will be an eye of blue as it is the perfect hue."

Freeze time---"Tick tock, tick tock, look at the racing clock, what is short is time and being late is a crime, we must finish on top so it is time I must stop, with time froze, it is my enemies I shall bulldoze."

Unfreeze time---"Look at the clock, it is stuck in place, with this there can be no pace, everything is still but that does not fit the bill, for now the clock shall again run so everypony can have fun."

Time bubble---"A bubble is what we need, so from frozen time we can be freed, in this bubble we can move fast, while everything else is stuck in the past, it is frozen time which through we must pass so we will never be late to class."

Undo time bubble---"In the bubble time continues to run, but now the time outside runs and allows fun, the bubble must burst so we can quench our thirst, from the bubble we are now free and everything we can clearly see."

Release Brevity Thrash--- "She was banished long ago, but her power she will not forego, it is revenge she wants, it is her sister she shall taunt, for Brevity Thrash shall return once more and be more than just long lost lore."

PINKIE'S SPELL

"The changeling's power is good, but not great, they can fire ooze but not enough to make their foes lose, for them to be great, they must fire bolts of hate, the energy shall be strong so their enemies won't last for long."