• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 1,074 Views, 29 Comments

Terror in Equestria 6: The Great War - StormLuna



3,000 years have passed since the unmaking of evil. The world has lived in peace and harmony but the assassination of two high level officers near and international border will bring that peace to an abrupt end.

  • ...
10
 29
 1,074

The Grand Assassinations

After four hours of flying Lyra and Lemon Hearts' forces landed along the border and were exhausted. Grand Prince Silver Star said, "Wow, I knew it was quite a distance from Ridead to the border but I didn't know it was this far."

Crescent Moon replied, "It is. I knew this would be quite the tiring flight."

General Black Rocks asked, "Well shall we inspect the fence?"

Crescent Moon replied, "Yes, but I really hope we don't have to inspect the whole length. It is several thousand miles long and it could take us weeks!"

Crescent Moon continued, "Well how about we just rest and relax out here for a few weeks. It will be nice for us to be away from the monarchs who rule over us and besides, it's not like they would know we're not doing anything."

Everypony else agreed with Crescent and decided to just sit around, talk about how they think the world is going and how much they resent the queens they serve. Little did the grand princes know that the officers were lying and were just biding their time until it was time to kill them and start the war.

In Ridead Lyra and Lemon Hearts were holding a meeting before turning in for the night. Lemon Hearts asked, "Lyra, how long do you think they will be out there?"

Lyra replied, "Well considering that they will be inspecting the full length of the border, it might take a month. As long as they stay on our side of the border we will be fine."

Lemon Hearts shouted, "DON'T YOU MEAN MY SIDE OF THE BORDER? YOU DON'T RULE HERE WITH ME."

Lyra replied, "Ok, your side. Again, it just came out wrong."

Lemon Hearts started to panic and asked, "Lyra, what if they accidentally cross the border and Luna's forces catch them? They might want to invade us!"

Lyra got a huge smile on her face and replied, "You see Lemon Hearts. Even you are beginning to realize that anything is possible. I wouldn't worry about it though. With as big as that border is, the chance of Luna's border guards even seeing our forces is next to zero."

Lemon Hearts said, "You're right Lyra, I don't have anything to worry about. They will fix what needs to be fixed, come home and then you and your officers can head home."

Lyra smiled and replied, "Yeah, that will be what happens. I'm hitting the hay for the night. You get some rest Lemon Hearts."

Three weeks pass and up at the border the grand princes and officers have only inspected about a mile of fence and spent the rest of their time relaxing, grazing and even discussing how they would rule their countries if they took their queens out. Crescent Moon asked, "Well guys, think we should head home? I'm ready to sleep in my own bed again."

Silver Star replied, "I second that. Let's get going!"

The military officers looked at one another and decided the time had come. The changeling officers covered both of them in ooze rendering them unable to move and use their magic. General Green Eyes smiled at the two and said, "You two aren't going anywhere!"

Silver Star shouted, "What the hay? Lyra put all of you up to this didn't you?"

Colonel Blue Streak asked, "Now why would Lyra put us up to this?"

Crescent Moon shouted, "I see it in how she acts, how she talks. She is bloodthirsty, she wants a war and she thinks that if you kill us and blame it on Luna's border guards, Lemon Hearts will declare war."

General Black Feet shouted, "Alright boys, let's kill them!"

The dark Alicorns began frying them with their energy. The grand princes fell to the ground screaming in pain and horror as they were slowly but surely being fried to death by energy. After around three minutes of non-stop attacking, both grand princes were dead. Iron Hooves shouted, "Remember boys, we were attacked by Luna's forces. Let's get back to Ridead, this news must get to Lyra and Lemon Hearts."

In Ponyville Colgate was scanning the world and saw this. She overheard their conversations and started shouting, "DAMN IT, DAMIN IT, CURSE YOU LYRA!"

Commander Scootaloo heard Colgate's shouting and ran up to see what it was about. When she arrived in Colgate's room she asked, "Colgate, why are you screaming?"

Colgate glared at her and replied, "Commander Scootaloo, go get all our reserves, something has happened that will most likely result in the entire world going to war."

Scootaloo replied, "Alright, I'm on it."

Colgate was enraged over what she was seeing. She was even more enraged over the fact that Lyra had planned all of this out to start a war. She realized that after she informed her reserves and her army, that she would need to travel to Maredrid and Alicorn City to notify Luna and Brevity.

Author's Note:

Colgate's dark Alicorns

General Dark Night
Colonel Black Mist
Major Frigid Wind
Captain Black Ice
Lieutenant Dark Crystal

Changelings

General Lightning Storm
Colonel Green Toxin
Major Deadly Cloud
Captain Green Storm
Lieutenant Southern Haze

Lyra's Grand Prince
Grand Prince Silver Star

Lyra's dark Alicorns

General Black Rocks
Colonel Stone Gray
Major Rock Crusher
Captain Steel Seas
Lieutenant Gray Mist

Changelings

General Green Eyes
Colonel Blue Streak
Major Green Death
Captain Fly Wings
Lieutenant Black Haze

Lemon Hearts' Grand Prince
Crescent Moon

dark Alicorns

General Black Feet
Colonel Iron Hooves
Major Black Iron
Captain Dark Hooves
Lieutenant Thunder Hooves

changelings

General Green Cloud
Colonel Sticky Ooze
Major Green Poison
Captain Deadly Ooze
Lieutenant Chryso