• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 2,266 Views, 269 Comments

Ask Discorded Scootaloo - Discorded SheepcityUSA



Scootaloo's been de-moralized into becoming Discord's personal pet chicken, and is extremely miserable, sad, and above all...pissed. (An "Ask" format story)

  • ...
14
 269
 2,266

Not Much of A Kid Pony

(Notice: To avoid confusion, I’ll be referring to the two Scootaloos by their respective titles instead of calling them just “Scootaloo”. Example: Discorded Scootaloo will be referred to as Discorded Scootaloo)

“So Doctor, not that we aren’t happy to see you again, but what exactly are you doing here with…umm…whoever she is?” Sandy asked The Doctor, both of them sitting on opposite couches.

The two Scootaloos only stared at each other and occasionally mimicked the other’s movements as if they were looking in a mirror. When one made a weird face, so did the other. When one of them raised a hoof, the other Scootaloo would do the same.

After a few minutes of this, Discorded Scootaloo had had enough.

“Okay, who are you, and how did you manage to steal my body?!” She shouted.

“Look, I’m just as weirded-out as you are. I mean, I just found out that there’s TWO of me! I’m like, REALLY confused right now.” Motherly Scootaloo responded.

“YOU’RE confused?!”

The Doctor facehooved and sighed deeply.

“Could the both of you be quiet for a minute? The adults are trying to have an intelligent conversation over here.” He asked.

The Scootaloos exchanged glances and decided to just be quiet.

“You still haven’t answered my question Doctor. Who is that grey Scootaloo over there?” Sandy asked.

“Yeah, how the heck is this happening? And why is the other me grey?” Motherly Scootaloo asked.

To Motherly Scootaloo: This is probably really strange for you, but I'll give you a run down of... well, the other you. She is you from another dimension, in which you( as in other you) were younger and were still crusading for your cutie-mark( I am unsure if you were in the CMC in this universe, but I'm going to assume you were). Tragedy struck when she was trying to get her mark with hang gliding (A bit extreme, I know but she was young), but crash landed right into the lap of the egomaniacal chaos deity known as Discord. He then proceeded to torture her for months, feeding her dog-food, treating her like a chicken (with a coop and everything), mentally and physically scarring her (she's mentioned whips), and forceing her to wake him up every morning at the crack of dawn with a vicious "Cocka-Doodle-Doo". Finally after months of this, The Doctor came and rescued her to bring her into your care. Keep in mind that she has been through a lot and is very cynical at the world. Oh, and also she has most likely gained the ability to dream into the future, either through exposure to chaos magic or something else entirely, so do take her dreams very seriously.

“Well that makes my job a lot easier. That is the just of what occurred.” The Doctor said before laying eyes on both Motherly Scootaloo and Sandy.

To say they were shocked would be an understatement.

Motherly Scootaloo’s eyes were producing tears, and Sandy’s face had turned white in horror.

“That’s…horrible! Why would somepony do that to an innocent filly?!” Sandy shouted.

“Obviously, you don’t know shit about Discord. To say that he’s a major ass is only scratching the surface.” Discorded Scootaloo said with a deadpan look.

Sandy flinched after hearing Discorded Scootaloo speak so…dirty.

Well, she’s got quite a mouth on her.’ She thought to herself.

Discorded Scootaloo turned toward Motherly Scootaloo and gave her a sharp glare.

“…I want answers. Now. Just who are you, and why do you look like me?” Discorded Scootaloo asked. Following her demand, a small and brown Pegasus baby crawled his way over to the grey pony, hopped on her back, and started licking her ear.

The tiny colt’s actions were starting to annoy Discorded Scootaloo to the point where her left eye started twitching.

“…..Okay, what in Tartarus is this thing, and why is it trying to devour my ear?” She asked.

Motherly Scootaloo narrowed her eyes, obviously quite mad.

“That “thing” happens to be my son.” Motherly Scootaloo growled.

This resulted in a very shocked and very confused, Discorded pony blankly staring at Motherly Scootaloo.

“…What?” she said

To Scootaloo: Well... This was unexpected to say the least. I'm pretty sure you're really confused right now so I'll tell you what I can about uh... other you. From what I can tell, she is you from another dimension where you are older and well... got knocked up. I know that this is really confusing, but... just roll with it. I mean it's better than Discord, right?

“…Again…What? Exactly how old ARE you?!” Discorded Scootaloo asked.

Motherly Scootaloo’s eyes shifted to the floor, slightly embarrassed.

“…Fourteen” She mumbled.

“W-H-A-T?!” Discorded Scootaloo said for a third time. She started to breathe heavily and her eyes dilated to the size of pinpricks.

The Doctor and Sandy trotted over to Discorded Scootaloo and tried to get her to calm down.

“Scootaloo honey, I realize this is a lot to take in, but you should really try and get your act together.” Sandy said, also trying to comfort her.

“Scootaloo, relax. The more you panic, the more it could damage your personality.” The Doctor said, handing her Little Scootaloo to get her to calm down.

This started to get Scootaloo to breathe lighter breaths, and she tightly hugged the little plushie.

“Okay, okay. I’m fine now. All of this is a LOT for me to handle right now. And with all the crap I’ve been through that’s reall-WILL YOU STOP LICKING MY EAR FOR BUCK’S SAKE?!” Discorded Scootaloo screamed at the little colt on her back.

As expected, this made the infant stop immediately and start to whimper and eventually started to cry. Motherly Scootaloo quickly grabbed her son and started rocking him to get him to stop crying.

“Don’t yell at him! He didn’t do anything to you! There there Lightning, everything’s okay…” she said as she started stroking his belly.

…Okay, this chick is nothing like me.’ Discorded Scootaloo thought.

The Doctor had half-expected this kind of reaction from the Discorded Scootaloo, and stuck his hoof to his face in aggravation.

“You should be ashamed of yourself! Screaming at a baby like that!” Motherly Scootaloo shouted.

“Oh, I should be ashamed? Sorry, but whose the pathetic whore-chicken that got knocked-up so young here?” Discorded Scootaloo asked with an insulting tone.

Motherly Scootaloo’s mouth hung agape for a moment before she started clenching her teeth in rage.

“You’d better watch your mouth. I’m not afraid to beat myself up.” She growled.

“Hehe. Neither am I.” Discorded Scootaloo shot back.

Both of them were staring daggers at each other now; their noses were just inches apart, with Motherly Scootaloo giving the same angered glare (though it is a little difficult to look intimidating with a crying foal in your hooves), and Discorded Scootaloo wearing an evil smile.

Sandy had seen enough and immediately got in between the two.

“Stop it, both of you! Scootaloo, you need to understand that this filly has been through a lot in the last few months and is probably very scared and angry.” She said to Motherly Scootaloo.

She then turned to Discorded Scootaloo.

“But that doesn’t give you the right to insult my Scootaloo or her baby. Now could you two please go in the back and try not to kill each other while I talk to The Doctor?” She asked.

Both Scootaloos turned their backs to each other and crossed their forelegs.

“Fine” They said in unison.

Both of them looked equally surprised that they had talked at exactly the same time, implied by the widened eyes and raised eyebrows.

“Damn this is going to get confusing quick.” Discorded Scootaloo said.

After hearing another example of Discorded Scootaloo’s fluent swearing, Motherly Scootaloo covered Lightning’s ears and both ponies trotted into the back room.

Sandy sighed.

“Doctor. Am I even qualified to take care of a child like this? She’s just so…unstable.” She said.

“I do realize that I am asking a lot of you and your Scootaloo, but I would not be asking if I didn’t have full confidence in your ability. Just please, try and help her. I don’t want her to end up as bad as me.” The Doctor said, looking at the ground with a bit of a sad expression.

Sandy put a foreleg around The Doctor’s shoulder.

“We know you’re not a bad pony Doctor. After what you did to help Scootaloo and Lightning Blitz, we couldn’t ever thank you enough. So…I guess I do owe you. I suppose I can take care of this Scootaloo as well.” Sandy assured him.

The Doctor gave a warm smile, something he doesn’t normally do these days.

“Thank you Sandy. I think I should be taking my leave now, so I hope I’ll be seeing you and Scootaloo again sometime.” The Doctor said before trotting to the door, but stopping in front of it.

“Oh and by the way, that doll she carries…Yeah, don’t touch it. She’ll eat you alive if you do.” He said before exiting, which left a nervous Sandy standing in the living room.

“Oooh boy. First Scootaloo gets pregnant, and now I’m taking care of a SECOND one, who happens to actually be a lot less docile…It never ends does it?” She said to herself




Both Discorded Scootaloo and Motherly had brought Lightning Blitz into Motherly Scootaloo’s room in the back of the house. Lightning Blitz had calmed down and was crawling across the floor, making all sorts of baby noises.

While Motherly Scootaloo looked rather happy with her son, Discorded Scootaloo didn’t look like she really cared as she stared blankly at the infant Pegasus.

“You mind telling me how you got stuck with a kid at fourteen?” Discorded Scootaloo asked.

“I made some bad decisions, can we just leave it at that?” Motherly Scootaloo asked.

Discorded Scootaloo shook her head.

“How about no? I just found out that the other me already has a foal, and I kinda want the answers I’m rightfully entitled to. For instance, and I almost hate to ask, but who’s daddy?” She asked.

Motherly Scootaloo: Who's the father? And also, is there any other family to speak of?

“Are you kidding me; I literally JUST bucking asked this!” Discorded Scootaloo yelled.

Again, Motherly Scootaloo covered Lightning’s ears.

“Promise to quit swearing in front of Lightning and I’ll answer whatever you ask.” Motherly Scootaloo said with a cold stare.

Discorded Scootaloo crossed her forelegs and grumbled.

“…Fine.”

Motherly Scootaloo removed her hooves from Lightning’s ears and nodded.

“Alright, but I’m getting sick of answering this same question so many times so listen good. His name is Rain Catcher, and he was my coltfriend somewhere around last year. Basically what happened was that he had made a bet with his stupid jock friends that he could score with me. He had me convinced that it would make me cooler, and so you can pretty much guess what happened next…Anyway, it turns out he got me pregnant, and when I told him, he unsurprisingly bailed out. I thought he…I thought he loved me. I guess I was just stupid and naïve for thinking that right?” Motherly Scootaloo asked with a few tears starting to surface in her eyes.

Discorded Scootaloo put up a hoof, signaling for her to stop.

“Yeah, I think we can both agree on that. But this Rain Catcher guy. What’d he look like huh?” She asked.

Motherly Scootaloo reached a hoof under her bed and took out a picture frame which held a picture depicting a blue Pegasus colt with a brown mane holding Motherly Scootaloo close to him, with a blush on her face.

Discorded Scootaloo looked quite surprised for about a second before a loud sound came from behind her.

*POMF*

The next thing Discorded Scootaloo saw was Motherly rolling around on the ground, laughing at her expense, which resulted in Discorded Scootaloo’s signature deadpan stare, only this time she was quite red in the cheeks.

“…It’s moments like this that make me wish I didn’t have these useless things.” Discorded Scootaloo grumbled, looking at her wings.

Which for some reason, were refusing to fold back down.

Author's Note:

I realize that I didn't answer too many questions this chapter, but I promise to get more in next time. I swear!

Also, looks like Discorded Scootaloo isn't too good with babies. Go figure. How the heck are Sandy and Motherly Scootaloo going to keep Discorded under control and get her to quit being so damn evil.