• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 2,265 Views, 269 Comments

Ask Discorded Scootaloo - Discorded SheepcityUSA



Scootaloo's been de-moralized into becoming Discord's personal pet chicken, and is extremely miserable, sad, and above all...pissed. (An "Ask" format story)

  • ...
14
 269
 2,265

The Coop (Introduction to Discorded Scootaloo)

Ask Discorded Scootaloo

Celestia’s bright, shining sun was just coming over Equestria’s horizon, bathing the land in its bright glory. The sun’s rays shined over the sleeping ponies’ homes, their light peering through the windows and on to their waking eyes.

This is the process of bringing about a brand new, happy day for most ponies…

All except for this one sadsack, however.

For deep in the bowels of the Everfree, sat a single, pathetic, crumbling structure. It appeared to be a poorly made and unsanitary, a few orange feathers littering the pen encircling it. And inside of the coop, lay a sleeping, grey/orange , Pegasus filly, disturbed from her slumber by the sudden sunlight coming in through the tiny, wired window of the coop.

“Mmmph. Celestia you sadistic bitch.” The filly groaned, pulling the hay she used as a blanket over her face.

This young Pegasus is Scootaloo. Apprentice of Rainbow Dash, and official member of the society of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

…Or at least, she used to be.

All of a sudden, flash of white light exploded in Scootaloo’s tiny chamber, making her nearly hit her head on the ceiling from the sheer surprise factor of the explosion.

Once the light cleared up, in its place was an oversized, block of text, reading in big, bold, black letters-

For Scootaloo-If anypony called you chicken, what would you do to them?

Scootaloo groaned in aggravation.

“Great. These bucking things again. Look, I don’t know who’s talking to me, but if I answer this damn thing, will you just let me get back to bed? I kind of have a ton of NOTHING to do today.” Scootaloo asked nopony in particular, not receiving an answer.

After a few seconds of silence, Scootaloo’s face deadpanned.

“Fine. I’ll answer the stupid question.”

Scootaloo read the question over, and her face remained in its slightly irritated expression.

“I can’t even answer this properly. I AM a chicken. Maybe not literally, but that’s what I’ve been reduced to. It’s not like anypony sees me anymore, but if they DID call me chicken, I can’t even take offense…I LIVE IN A MOTHERBUCKING CHICKEN COOP! WHAT ELSE CAN I POSSIBLY BE?!” Scootaloo shouted, slightly tearing up.

She knelt back down, her face touching the dirty, hay covered floor of the coop, a few small tears coming from her eyes.

“Not like I have any choice in the matter. I’m the equivalent of an animal now. A PET. I even have an owner for Celestia’s sake!” Scootaloo cried.

Upon answering the question, the text disappeared, and in another flash of light, which made Scootaloo try and block it out with her hoof, another question appeared, this time reading-

For Scootaloo. Are the CMC still alive?

Scootaloo looked up and as soon as she finished reading it, she snarled and turned her head in disgust.

“You mean my so-called friends? As far as I know, they’re alive, much to my anguish. I may be far away from them now, but it’ll never be far enough. Seriously, drop the subject now while I’m docile.” Scootaloo growled, clearly angered at the mention of Applebloom and Sweetie Belle.

She looked out the window and saw the sun coming up, and her head perked up in shock.

“Oh crap! My master makes me crow every morning when the sun first comes up! I’m late!” Scootaloo exclaimed before bolting out the door to the coop, quickly climbing onto one of the fenceposts, and letting out a very loud, “Cock-a-Doodle Doo!” at the sun coming in through the Everfree Forest’s leaf-covered canopy. After doing so, she winced slightly in pain, holding a hoof to her throat.

“I-It hurts my throat s-so bad every time…O-ow.” she whimpered before going back into her coop, and perching herself on her roost.

“I can’t risk oversleeping like that. I don’t want to get whipped again.” Scootaloo said sadly to herself.

A few more tears started to flow down her cheeks, and she quietly started to sob to herself.
“W-What did I do to deserve this? I-I may not be a very good pony, but why ME? This couldn’t have happened to ANYPONY else?!” She screamed

She held her face in her hooves, a few sniffles and hiccups escaping her mouth.

“D-D-Discord…If there’s any justice in this, I hope you get yours. You evil, trollish, bastard. I bucking hate you with every fiber of my being”



Discord quietly listened to the crowing of his chicken while reclining in the branches of one of the Everfree Forests many, ominous trees. He quite enjoyed watching her squirm and complain the way she did after one of her…episodes.

Discording tends to do that to ponies.

“Aaaah. The crowing of a chicken is quite the music to my ears. Most ponies find that it “disturbs the peace”. And frankly, it does.” Discord said, before snapping his talons, turning a nearby squirrel into a paddle ball covered in brown fur. He picked it up and started to smack the ball on the string causing the squirrel paddle ball to let out some tortured squeaks.

“But then again…so do I. Maybe that’s why I enjoy it so much.” Discord chuckled.

All of a sudden, one of the same flashes of light that took shape in front of Scootaloo from before revealed more questions, this time, directed at Discord.

For Discord. Are you in love with anypony not yourself or chaos?
For Discord. Bronies ship you and Fluttershy…you know that right?

Discord hit the ball on the paddle-ball so hard that the string broke, causing the paddle to let out a pained cry, and the ball to fly across the forest, slam into a tree trunk, leaving a small hole in it.

"..Why? Just...why? Why would you ship me with somepony that helped IMPRISON me. Something tells me that wouldn't work out.” Discord growled.

Discord turned his head back down to his chicken's coop and heard her quietly sobbing, causing him to smirk.

"Awww, why're ya cryin' chicken? I haven't even hurt you...yet." Discord hissed.

Author's Note:

And so it begins. Discorded Scootaloo is Discord's pet "chicken" and is being held in the Everfree Forest in a run-down chicken-coop.

Anyway, keep asking questions to these two. And remember this is sort of a sad "Ask" fic, so try and keep that in mind when asking questions. Leave all of them in the comments.

Also, if you spotted anything that didn't make much sense, ask a question about it, and it may be answered!

And I can't answer EVERYONE'S questions EVERY chapter, so I apologize in advance for that. :/

Anyway, questions for next chapter are OPEN.