• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 2,266 Views, 269 Comments

Ask Discorded Scootaloo - Discorded SheepcityUSA



Scootaloo's been de-moralized into becoming Discord's personal pet chicken, and is extremely miserable, sad, and above all...pissed. (An "Ask" format story)

  • ...
14
 269
 2,266

A New Nightmare

To Motherly Scootaloo: So, looks like Scootaloo's going to be here for a while so it'd be best to tell you some of her pet peeves. She hates stupidity with a burning passion so keep that in mind. She hates everyone she was ever friends with which involves the CMC( except for a colt named Rumble but, she speaks about him painfully, so don't ask her about it), in fact she especially hates the CMC. Why haven't you asked her about her apparent ability to dream into the future, as it was stated in a bubble previous?

“Now why on Equestria would she hate Applebloom and Sweetie Belle? As for the whole dream thing…I’m almost afraid to ask. This version of me is just so…hostile. It seems almost impossible to tell what will and won’t make her mad. And things have been kind of…” Motherly Scootaloo looked over to Discorded was still struggling with trying to keep her wings folded.

…Hectic. Maybe I’ll ask her when she’s in a better mood.’ She thought to herself.

“Grrrr. C’mon you useless wings! STAY! DOWN!” Discorded Scootaloo yelled.

“Shhh! Did you not notice the sleeping foal on the bed here?” Motherly Scootaloo quietly screamed, pointing to Lightning Blitz who lay asleep on her bed.

“Well sooooorry, but I’m in a bit of a bad situation here, so forgive me if I’m a little pissy.” Discorded Scootaloo said sarcastically.

Scootaloo, why are your wings so pointlessly erect at the moment...? You feeling okay?

Discorded Scootaloo that means that you like that guy, the term is wing boner

Discorded Scootaloo scowled, the red still very visible on her face.

“Oh ha ha ha. Laugh at my bucking ailment, real subtle guys. And are you actually suggesting that I don’t understand the anatomy of my own species? Yeah I’m cursing myself for it right now, but I won’t deny that I did get a little…turned on. I can kind of see why the other me had been so gullible before. The guy’s got looks, but his personality leaves much to be desired.”

To Discorded scootaloo: You gonna go beat up rain catcher now?

This question made Discorded Scootaloo chuckle evilly

“Let’s just say that if he crosses my path, he’s a dead colt trotting. May Celestia help him if I ever catch sight of him.” Discorded Scootaloo chuckled.

Motherly Scootaloo sighed.

“Look, as much as I agree that he deserves it, and I’m flattered that you’d do that on my part, but I just don’t think it’d be right to hurt him. My therapist keeps telling me that violence is never the answer.” She said.

“Pffft. Shows how much you know then. And besides, I wouldn’t be beating the shit out of him for YOUR sake. No, I just have a VERY low toleration for assholes.” Discorded Scootaloo replied.

And this resulted in a deapan from Motherly Scootaloo.

“It shows…Listen, you mind telling me what that whole, dreaming into the future thing Is all about? Sounds a little weird.” She asked.

Discorded Scootaloo shuffled uncomfortably, and she nervously frowned.

“I-I’m not really sure what’s happening with that. The Doctor says that it’s probably a result of overexposure to Chaos Magic or something. I’ve seen his TARDIS, I heard what I’m pretty sure was your kid crying, and then comes the thing that scares me the most…that evil son of a bitch’s mocking laughter. I-It scares me s-so bad. There’s almost never a night I go without having that terrible nightmare.” Discorded Scootaloo answered. Her bottom lip was starting to tremble and she hi her eyes behind her mane, though Motherly Scootaloo could still see the tears dripping onto the floor.

Though she saw Discorded Scootaloo as quite a jerk, Motherly Scootaloo did feel genuinely sorry for her, and wrapped a foreleg around her shoulder.

“Hey, it’s alright. They’re only dreams, and dreams can’t hurt you.”

“You don’t get it do you?! If everything that happens in my dreams comes true, then that means Discord will find me and take me back! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE OF THAT?! I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK!” Discorded Scootaloo yelled while still crying. This caused Lightning Blitz to shuffle in his sleep and roll over, but he didn’t wake up.

Motherly Scootaloo gently stroked her counterpart’s mane in another attempt to get her to quiet down.

“Listen to me. If what you’re telling me is true, and Discord does somehow get here, we’re not letting him take you away without a fight. Got that?” She asked.

“Pfft. Yeah sure. Flightless Pegasi versus an evil Chaos monster. Seems pretty legit. It’s nice to dream, but chickens like you and me wouldn’t last a minute against Discord.” Discorded Scootaloo said bitterly.

All of a sudden, Motherly Scootaloo’s face appeared to take a turn for the nervous side.

“Umm…yeah…flightless…” She said slowly.

Discorded Scotaloo gave a confused look.

“What’s with the dumb-face?” Discorded Scootaloo asked.

“Uh…nothing. It’s not important.” She replied. Motherly Scootaloo didn’t have the heart to tell Discorded Scootaloo that she actually was capable of flight.

Discorded Scootaloo: Seeing you and Motherly Scootaloo together makes me wonder. Just how long would Discord have kept you in that coop? Obviously, you would have grown older, and, with that, smarter. You would have grown taller and jumped the fence, or strong enough to dig under it secretly. Also, do you like how "future you" looks?

“You’re trying to apply logic to a situation involving Discord…you’re new here aren’t you? I probably would’ve been there for the rest of my life if The Doctor didn’t bail me out. And I even if I could’ve jumped the fence, or somehow gotten out, where would I go? Ponyville obviously didn’t want me around, and Discord would’ve just tracked me down anywhere else. There’s nowhere I could’ve run which wouldn’t inevitably end in me being brought back to the coop and possibly being severely punished. And outsmarting DISCORD?! Are you kidding?! I’d have to be Purple Autism on steroids to do that…Wait, how does…” She stopped midsentence and looked at Motherly Scootaloo for a moment.

“…Not entirely sure how the TARDIS works, but I’m pretty sure I’m not in the future here. Or at least not MY world’s future. Don’t know exactly where I am. As for the “other me”…Girly as shit. That’s all I can say.” Discorded Scootaloo said.

Motherly Scootaloo rolled her eyes, picked up Lightning Blitz, and headed to the door.

“Well, I may be a little girly, but I’m still awesome all the same. Feel free to take a nap or something. I’ve got to go put Lightning Blitz in his playpen where he’ll be more comfortable.” Motherly Scootaloo said before leaving and shutting the doors behind her.

“…But if I sleep…and if I dream…Celestia willing.” Discorded Scootaloo said before laying her head onto the bed’s pillow and closing her eyes.




Scootaloo awoken in what appeared to be a crumbling house engulfed in a raging inferno.

“Aaagh! What is this?! Another dream?!...Wait, I’ve seen this before…” she whispered to herself.

All of a sudden, one of the burning doors was busted down my an orange Pegasus stallion with a red mane and he collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

“Scootaloo! Firefly! Come on! Get out of there!” he yelled.

Then, a pink Pegasus mare with a blue mane barreled into the burning room, followed by a much younger looking Scootaloo that still had her color.

Discorded Scootaloo just stared in horror at the realization of what she was seeing.

“No…No…Not again…” she mumbled.

“AAAAUGH!” Firefly screamed as a burning plank fell on top of her, pinning her to the floor and knocking her out.

“Firefly no!” the stallion yelled as he got up and attempted to pry the heavy wooden planks off of his wife. This resulted in a very scared looking, child Scootaloo.

“Daddy?” She mumbled with a few tears in her eyes.

“Scootaloo get out of here now!” the stallion yelled.

“B-but”

“Just go! We’ll be okay, just get out of here!” he continued to scream.

The child Scootaloo looked very afraid for her parent’s safety as she nodded and galloped to the exit.

“No, No you idiot, help him!” Discorded Scootaloo yelled as she lunged toward the figure of her struggling father, but was immediately stopped by a sudden pain in her neck. She looked down and saw that he had a collar and leash around her neck, and it was being…held onto by something.

“Hehehehe. How does it feel to be so worthless little chicken? You could’ve saved them. But alas, you chose to play the coward and turned them away. How traitorous of you.” A voice said from behind her.

Discorded Scootaloo slowly turned around to see the grasper of her leash…and the eagle talon that gripped it.

“Oh by the way, you may want to watch your head.” Discord said, pointing to the ceiling as a wooden plank came crashing down toward Discorded Scootaloo…


“AAAAAUGH!” Discorded Scootaloo screamed as she sprung up in the bed. She frantically looked around and crouched into a little ball to try and make herself feel better as she gripped Little Scootaloo in her forelegs.

“Y-You worthless bitch. Your parents could still be alive right now. You could have done SOMETHING to help. But you just ran like the little coward you are.” She told herself.

To D. Scootaloo: I hear you ran into a cockatrice once. How on earth did you survive that?

“…I don’t truly survive anything. I just have dumb luck that I don’t deserve. P-Piss off.” She said through her tears.

Author's Note:

Note: This was NOT a Chaos-enduced future nightmare, but a result of post traumatic stress. Completely different.

Looks like Discorded Scootaloo blames herself for her parent's deaths, and is deathly afraid that her dreams are a sign that Discord is coming for her.

Also, what the heck is Discorded Scootaloo going to do if she happens to run into Rain Catcher or maybe the CMC in this world?

Stay tuned everypony. :D