• Published 6th Mar 2014
  • 5,408 Views, 68 Comments

Never Forget - Pokemon of the Night



A young kid arrives in a colorful new world with no memories of who he once was. Soon after his arrival he meets some creatures who offer to help him. But retrieving what he has lost may not be so easy that is if he even wants to at all.

  • ...
18
 68
 5,408

Crusading for the heart

The crusaders and their newest member had finally arrived at their club house and were currently thinking of what to do. The entire time that they were doing this Scootaloo stayed right beside Emerald and each and every time that she would think of something that they could do she would always ask for his opinion first which he didn’t quite understand. While he was confused by this the other two were not and as they watched the scene before them a sudden sly smile spread across both of their faces as they had gotten an idea.


“Hey I have an idea” said Apple bloom.

“Really what“Scootaloo asked curiously.

“Well I was thinkin that maybe that now that there is four of us that now maybe we could do crusading in pairs.

“What Why?”

“Oh um I, I was just thinkin that maybe it would be a good way to spit up are crusading, ya know cover more ground that way and since we have a fourth member now that is living in ponyville we can go in pairs”

“I guess that makes since” Scootaloo said as she put her hoof to her chin. She then looked at Emerald. “What do you think?”

Emerald just shrugged and said “If that is what you all want to do then that’s fine with me”

“Soooooooo how are we going to decide who gets paired with who” Sweetie Bell chimed in with a knowing smile on her face.

“Yeah” said Scootaloo and Emerald.

“Well actually I’ve already decided” Apple Bloom said as she looked at Sweetie Bell and then back at Scootaloo and Emerald. “Sweetie and I will be a pair and you two will be paired together”

Scootaloo’s eyes suddenly got extremely big as she had suddenly realized what Apple Bloom was planning. “H-How about me a-and you pair up t-t-together Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle and E-E-Emerald can be” Apple Bloom suddenly cut her off at the last minute.

“Naw I think it would be best if someone as brave and daring just like Rainbow Dash should show the new crusader around” Apple Bloom said as she tried to stroked Scootaloo’s ego quite a bit and even going as far as to compare her to her idol.

“W-Well I guess I would be the best chose for that now wouldn’t I”

“Defiantly”

“Eeyep”

“I-Is that alright with you”

“Um sure t-that’s fine” he said not really looking at her directly.

“Then it’s decided”


With that Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle decided to go on ahead and leave to go and do there crusading all the while lightly giggling as they made their way out the door. This left only Emerald and Scootaloo alone with nothing but an awkward silence between them as they both figured out what to do next.

Scootaloo’s pov

I had absolutely no idea what to do in a situation like this I mean sure I was crusading but it was someone who I was crushing on which had never happened before. Apple Blooms and Sweeties Belles obvious plan at least to me had also caught me off guard so I had no time to react to it. Regardless of these feelings and the situation I now found myself in though I knew we couldn’t just stay in the club house forever not saying anything to each other so I decided to be the one to break the silence.

“So um what do you think we should do first?”

He just shrugged in response not really making eye contact.


“Well um we could hmmmmm let me think” I said as I place a hoof to my chin. Suddenly a small idea came to mind. “I know maybe we could go into town and see if there is anything there to do to help me earn a cutie mark and for you to um well um maybe help find out what you’re good at “I said kind of unsure as to how that came across.

“Yeah maybe” he said looking a bit dejected which probably meant that last part of what I said came across how it sounded which wasn’t good.

“U-Um l-look I didn’t mean you know um what I said just now I…I wasn’t think that, that was all”

He finally looked up at me and he seemed kind of confused. “Huh”

I rubbed the back of my head with a hoof. “You know what I said about y-you n-not knowing what your good at” then I quickly added “yet know what your good at yet” jeez was it hard to cover up my mistake.


He continued to look at me in confusion, perhaps he didn’t even hear what I had said so I decided that it was best just to leave it alone.


“Never mind, so like I was saying before how about we go to town”

“Yeah sure” he said as he avoided eye contact yet again.


I decided to let him ride on my back since I thought that it might be easier on him and once he was ready we left the club house and headed into town.

Apple blooms
&
Sweetie Belle’s pov

“Are you sure this is a good idea” asked Sweetie Belle as she voiced her doubts about this plan to get Scootaloo and Emerald together.

“Of course it is I mean look at them their practically head over heels for each other”


Sweetie Belle looked over at the two as were now just leaving the cube house not entirely sure how well this was going to end. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle had decided to follow them to make sure that everything would run smoothly and that nothing would interrupt them.


“I don’t know, the last time we tried to meddle in Someone’s love life it didn’t turn out so well”

“This time will be different because for one we didn’t have to use a potion this time and two there feelings are already mutual”

Sweetie Belle sighed “fine if you say so but if this goes south” Apple Bloom cut her off.

“I know I know we’ll find someone like Twilight or our sisters to help us fix it but I’m tellin ya there’s no way that there’s going to even be a need for that”

“Alright but if we’re going to follow them we’d better get moving it looks like they’ve already gotten pretty far up the road”

Apple Bloom turned her head to look in the direction Sweetie Belle was pointing. “Oh shoot come on we better hurry if we want to keep up with them” she said as she ran in their direction.


Sweetie Belle soon followed still not a hundred percent sure if this was going to work although despite her doubts she was still hopeful that this would all work out.

Scootaloo’s pov

We had finally arrive and to be honest I had no idea what to do next. I mean I knew that we were supposed to be crusading at least that was part of it but there was something else that Emerald and I were meant to do. Originally the plan was that we would all go crusading together and then half way through they would come up with an excuse to leave but would suggest that we continue to crusade together that way we could be alone together. What I didn’t expect was for Apple Bloom to change the plane completely and for Sweetie Belle go agree with her. They must have planned it behind my back and the only reason they didn’t get an ear full early was because Emerald was around but believe me they were going to get it the next time I got a chance. Suddenly Emerald spoke which broke me out of my inner ranting.


“So what are we going to do now?”

“U-Um well were um were going to” I had to come up with something and fast. I began looking around when I spotted the bowling alley. I know that after last time I was almost never aloud there ever again and that I had already try bowling but Emerald didn’t know that and I had also been practicing just in case I ever did go back so I wouldn’t give somepony a concussion next time. “How about bowling” when I said that he gave a look which said that he had no idea what that was. “Don’t worry I’ll teach you how to play and I promise it will be totally fun”

“A-Alright I’ll give it a try” he said still a bit nervous but at least he was still willing to try which filled me with even more resolve to show him a good time.


I let him off of my back as we entered the bowling alley but there weren’t a whole lot of ponies today so at least I wouldn’t have to worry about hitting somepony in the head. We went to the counter and told them that we were going to play a frame which luckily I had just enough bits on me for two and we headed to an empty lane.


“Alright so are you ready”

I-I guess so”

“Don’t worry I teach you how to play, here I go first so you can see how it’s done”


I approached the rack with the bowling balls on it and carefully picked one up with my mouth. I then set it down directly in front of the lane and turned around so that I would be facing away from it. I bent down and lifted one of my hind legs and then kicked though not as hard as the first time I did this. It then went down our lane but leaned slightly to one of the edges and then it made contact with the pins knocking down only three. I was a bit disappointed not just because I wanted to knock down more pins but because I wanted to impress him by knocking all of them down. All of a sudden I heard a clapping sound behind me so I turned around.


“That was amazing I mean I’m not really sure what it was that you did exactly if you were supposed to know those things down at the end but still it was really cool watching you do it”

I blushed a little at the complement. “Thanks” I then approached him and then led him by the sleeve to the balls. “Alright now it’s your turn”


He looked at me and then at the bowling balls again at me and then back at the balls. He then was about to imitate me by trying to pick it up with his mouth but I stopped him just before he made contact.


“How about you use those instead” I said pointing at his hands.

“Oh right”

I tried to hold back my laughter so he would see it it’s just that it was a little bit funny seeing him trying to pick up the ball in his mouth and now I have no idea what he was doing. He was sort of just juggling it now which was really heavy considering how heavy one of those were. Concentrating back on the task at hoof I pulled him over to the center of the lane I told him to do exactly what I did which might have been a poor choice of words because the next thing I knew he was bend down and had his back to the ball. Before I could stop him he lifted his leg back and then kicked the ball. It bounced around the bowling alley similarly to how it did when I did it except with one minor detail. Somehow the ball had made it back to are lane went down all the way to the pins and knocked them all down, how was that even possible. Putting my questions aside I looked around and notice some not so happy ponies around us so I decide that bowling was over for now. I grabbed him as fast as I could and we ran out of the bowling alley.

Once we were outside he had a very worried expression on his face and asked “d-did I d-do something wrong”

“No no no of course not” I said quickly although technically I don’t think everypony else would see it that way. “Maybe bowling just isn’t your thing how about we try something else”

He looked a little bit down and gave a halfhearted “okay” which made me hurt seeing him like that. I had to think of something that would be fun that we could do together.

Apple Bloom
and
Sweetie Belle’s pov

“I don’t think that turned out so well”

“Ya think, now are we gonna do”


Sweetie belle thought about it to see if was anything that they read earlier in those books that would help. Suddenly something click and she had an idea although it was sort of a long shot.


“Hey Apple Bloom I have an idea but I’m not one hundred percent sure how it’s going to turn out”

“Well we have to try, I mean we can’t just leave things the way they are or else will never get any crusading done”

“Your right, alright here’s what I have in mind”


Sweetie Belle pulled Apple Bloom over and whispered something in her ear which caused Apple Bloom to get a confused look on her face.


“Are you sure that’s gonna work”

“I told you that it’s not guaranteed but we’ll just have to make it work somehow”

“Alright then I’ll go see if I can set things set up while you go and try to talk to Scootaloo without Emerald knowing”


They both nodded and then Apple Bloom went to do her part. Sweetie Belle decided that she might as well be upfront about this and just go over there, she was sure she could just make something up about why she needed to speak to Scootaloo alone.

Scootaloo’s pov

I was still trying to think of something to do when all of a sudden Sweetie Belle came out of nowhere and trotted towards us.

“Hey guys how the crusading going” she said trying to sound as casual as possible.

“Fine” I replied. I then notice that Apple Bloom was not with her “Hey where’s Apple Bloom”

“Oh um well she had something supper important to do so she said she would see us all later” she said as she looked at Emerald real quick and then back to me.


I raised an eyebrow to that but whatever it was they were planning I would just have to figure out later.

“Scootaloo”

“Yeah”

“Do you think that I could talk to you in private for a minute?”

“Well actually I kind of busy right now”

“Pleeese it will only take a minute”

I sighed “Alright” I then turned back to Emerald “You don’t mind do you” He didn’t seem to know that I was speaking to him as he seemed like he had something on his mind so this time I called his name “Emerald” that seemed to work as he looked directly at me and then to Sweetie Belle.

“Oh Sweetie Belle when did you get here”

“I’ve been here for a couple of minutes”

“Oh s-sorry about that I-I-I guess I just wasn’t paying attention”

“Are you feeling alright you’ve been acting strange ever since we left the club house?”

“Y-Yeah I’m f-fine any way what were we talking abou”

“Oh right well I was wondering if I could speak with Scootaloo alone for just a minute”

“Oh well okay”

“You don’t mind do you?” I said not really wanting to leave him alone but Sweetie Bell’s begging made it seem like it was life or death.

“No that fine I’ll just stay right here”

“Alright, I promise that I’ll be right back”


He nodded as I followed Sweetie Belle to the side of a building and out of ear shot.


“So what was so important that it just couldn’t wait” I said as I was also still annoyed by their little stunt from earlier.

“Well you see I have an idea about what you two could do next”

“Is this idea like your last idea where you just leave me on the spot alone with him?”

“No it’s not and sorry about that”

I sighed as I knew that could be mad at them forever for this. “Fine I guess that will do for now, anyway what’s this plan of yours”

“Well the thing is that I was thinking that we shouldn’t be so subtle with this attempt”

“And that mean what exactly”

“What it means it that you should just go ahead and tell him”

“I-I can’t do that”

“Yes you can it’s just three little words but don’t worry like I said I have a plan”

I still wasn’t sure if I was comfortable with this but I would probable feel a lot worse if I never told him. “Alright so what do I have to do” I said reluctantly.

“Alight so here’s what is happening I sent Apple bloom to go and prepare a picnic for you and Emerald under that big tree on top of the hill outside of Ponyville”

“A picnic doesn’t that seem a bit too obvious”

“Not at all just tell him that you think that you two should take a break and have something to eat and if he ask about who set up the picnic just tell him I did it”

“Wait what”

“I said tell him I did it you can say I did it because I thought that it would be something nice to do for a new member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders”

“Alright, is there anything else that I should know?”

“Actually there is one more thing”

“Which is”

“You have to sing”

I just stared at her as if she didn’t have a head “Are you crazy why would I do something like that”

“Because it will help you express you feeling”

“I don’t see how that”

“Trust me, don’t you remember in some of those books or even is some movies when someone really likes someone else sometimes they sing some kind of song”

“I usually try to avoid those kind of things with all of that romance stuff in it”

“Well it will work I just know it will”

“Fine but he runs screaming because of my singing I’m blaming you”

“Don’t worry you’ll do fine just act like you speaking the word to him and let them flow naturally”

“If you say so”

“I do now get back to him while I go see if Apple Bloom is almost ready”

“Okay” I said as I hurried back.


I saw him still standing awkwardly in the middle of the street looking from side to side as ponies passed by.


“Sorry it took so long”

This time he took notice of me speaking to him immediately and smiled a little. “Oh hey Scootaloo your back, don’t worry it didn’t feel like it was that long”

“Great, well anyway I finally figured out what we should do next, how about we get something to eat”

“Oh alright where should we go”

“Well actually I have a certaint place I want to go just outside of Ponyville”

“Okay that’s fine”


He then got back on my back and we head to the location where Sweetie Belle told me the picnic was.


Soon we arrive at the place where we were supposed to go and everything was already set up like it was supposed to which actually made me even more nervous than just hearing about it. We approached the blanket on the ground and I let him off my back.


“Wow what is all of this”

“Well this is what they call a picnic, it’s just something ponies do together when it’s a nice day out and there’s usually something really good to eat”

“Really”

“Yeah, so how about we sit down and enjoy it”

“Alright”


We sat down next to each other as I looked at what Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle had brought. Actually it wasn’t that much just a couple of sandwiches some deserts like an apple pie and cupcakes and to drink there was some fruit punch, I took a sip first just to make sure nothing was in it luckily nothing was. I looked over to Emerald who was just staring at everything like he wasn’t sure what to eat first. Actually what did he eat I probably should of asked him that earlier but hopefully he at least like one thing here. I decided to pick up a sandwich and he did the exact same thing soon after. We both bit into the sandwiches and it was really good at least to me Emerald on the other hoof took one bite and then made this face like he was going to throw up so he ended up spiting it out and then turned away in embarrassment, I guess he didn’t like daisy and daffodil sandwiches.

“It’s okay everyone has their likes and dislikes”

“Really”

“Yeah, now why don’t you try something else?”


He nodded and then picked up a cupcake. While he was eating I was thinking about how to go about the next part of the plan. How would I just go about sing about how I feel I mean I know it’s supposed to be romantic and stuff but I’m not that big into stuff like that and these kind of feeling are new to me so it’s not like I have any past expenses to go off of. Suddenly I felt a tapping on my shoulder to see Emerald sort of staring in my direction but more at the ground.


“Yes”

He didn’t say anything for a few minutes and I became worried but he then began to stutter out something. “U-Um S-S-Scootaloo I have a q-question”

“What is it?”

“W-Well that the thing I-I’m not really sure”

I just stared at him mostly because I was confused how could you have a question but not know what it was. But regardless of my curiosity I continued to listen.


He sighed “Well y-you see I’ve been feeling strange all day and I thought y-you might know what it i-is”

“Why would you think I would know?”

“Well” he hesitated again but quickly continued “it, it sort of involves you”


Involve me what does he mean by that. Oh no could he have figured out what was really going on and now he was try to tell me he did like me like that. No no no that couldn’t be it I pretty sure we were being subtle about it I think. But still what else could he mean, I had to figure it out and the sun was staring to set so I had to do it fast so before he could say anything else I interrupted him.


“Hey Emerald Blaze there’s something I need to tell and I don’t think it can wait”

“O-Okay” was all he said so I continued.

“Oh and one more thing if you end up hating me after this it was all Apple Bloom’s and Sweetie Belles idea”

He looked and me like he didn’t understand that last part but regardless I had to just go ahead and say or rather sing what I felt which wasn't going to be easy but I knew I had to do it so I began.

I slowly began to open my eyes and what I broke my heart. Emerald was crying, I knew this was a bad idea but I also knew that I could keep these feelings inside forever but still I would have rather done that then hurt him. I had no idea what to do now and I didn’t even know what I had said or done that had caused this and I was too afraid to ask.

Emerald’s pov

I had no idea what was going on. She had just started singing to me and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard but those last words she said, something about them felt familiar and right yet wrong at the same time. After she finished something inside just sort of snapped and water started to leak from my eyes which was another thing that confused me, If this was sort of a nice and familiar feeling then why were my eyes wet. I just wanted to know what to do and what I was feeling.

“You’re in love silly”

“Wait What”

“I said love”

“Who are you?”

“I’m you of course who else would I be” she said as she giggled a little like what she had said should have been obvious but also what she had said filed me with fear.

“No no no no no not again this can’t be happening again I got rid of you”

“Got rid of, ooooh you mean him hehehehe yeah he can be a pain in the but sometime but what are you gonna do I mean he is a part of you after all”

I officially think that this has been one of the most confusing days I have had that I can remember. What did it mean when it said that it was me but not the same me that I talked to before. Also that last part made me think it wasn’t really gone and this apparently new voice just verified that. Suddenly I felt a soft couple of taps on my head which I thought were Scootaloo but no it wasn’t.

“Hello earth to Em-er-ald is anyone home, wait a minute I am hehehe, anyway all jokes aside I think you should worry about me latter and start focusing on the task at hand”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t tell me you forgot about the beautiful filly in front of you"

I gasped “oh no I have to respond fast before she thinks I’m ignoring her”

“And what are you gonna tell her”

“Well I you know I’m, I’m going to say um it’s” Truth is I had no idea. You got that right you don’t even know what you’re feeling. How, How are you doing that. Now let’s not get off topic again how about this if you trust me just this once I’ll explain to you what you're feeling or at least the jest of it. I guess I don’t really have a choice since I don’t really know what it is anyway.

“Alrighty now since where on the same page let me ask you something, what do you think of Scootaloo”

“What do you mean?”

“Just what do you think of her, is it good or bad, do you get nervous around her, do you have a hard time looking and talking to her”

I thought about it and all of it was true. I did get nervous around her, I did have a hard time talking and looking at her, and as for the part about it being good or bad personally I was thinking it was good but what did this have to do with anything. That’s love silly.

“Or at least how you feel when you’re in love, I know that this doesn’t make a lot of since especially since you’ve forgotten a lot of things including some of your emotions but trust me this is a good if not grate feeling especially if it’s true love”

“Really”

“Yes really, now how about you express how you feel”

“How do I do that?”

“Do I have to spell out everything, well no matter, all you have to do is K-I-S-S H-E-R”

“Wait what why”

“It’s one of the many ways others express their love for one another, all you have to do is kiss her on that muzzle of hers and I guarantee that after you do that you’ll defiantly know what love is”

“Are, are you sure”

“Positive”

“Alright I’ll give it a try”

“Great oh and by the way I would hurry if I were you, it looks like she's upset and she might even leave soon.”

“What no she can’t not yet”


I then snapped out of it just as she was starting to speak again.


“I’m, I’m s-sorry this was a s-stupid i-i-idea and I-I understand that you probably d-don’t ever want to see me again, that alright I understand don’t worry I won’t bother you again just know that I’ll still love and care you know matter what” She then stared to get up to leave.


But I couldn't just let it end like this I had to know more about this feeling called love and I, I wanted to learn more about it with Scootaloo. I did the first and only thing that came to mind I grabbed her front hoof which caused her to stop and turn to look at me and right when she did leaned in fast and with my eyes close which almost caused me to miss but luckily I didn't because once I made contact I could tell. It was kind of awkward at first because my eyes were close and I couldn't see her facial expression also there was a bit of resistance but I think that was mostly due to shock. Soon enough though that resistance went away and she started to kiss back and once she did it was like I was in a whole other world for a second time. I know that I still really didn't know what love was and I was probable really inexperienced but this felt nice, no more than that it felt great and I didn't want the kiss to end but I knew that it had to eventually. When it did I opened my eyes for the first time since the kiss started and from the looks of thing she did to. We then both just sat there not really sure what to say next but then Scootaloo was the first to break the silence.


“W-Why did you kiss me N-Not that I’m complaining or anything it’s just that I stared to think you didn't like me back”

“I well um the truth is I, I wasn't really s-sure what to do at first once said those word, you know the I-I L-Love you part so I had to think about it and when I did I realized something”

“What”

“I love you to”

“Really” she said really fast and loud to which I would be lying if I said it wasn't cute.

“Y-Yes, to be honest I think I've been feeling this way since we met but I wasn't really sure what it was but when you told me how you felt it kind of all made since and I finally knew what to call it”

“Really so is that why it took you so long to say something”

“Yeah and to tell you the truth I’m still a little bit worried I mean I don’t really know much about love or how it works so I’m not sure if I am good enough at it”

“I think that kiss said otherwise”

“So does that mean you liked it”

“You bet, I mean it was my first one but still I enjoyed it and I defiantly wouldn't want to do it with anyone else”

“But I still don’t really know what love is what if I make a mistake or something”

“Well I never really been in love ether so we both have that in common and as for making mistakes I’m sure well both make plenty of those but may we could do it together”

“So does that mean?”

“Yes but to make it even more official then that kiss already did can I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“Will you be my very special somepony”

“But I’m not a pony”

“It just means that it would be official and we would be together” she said as she laughed a little.

“Oh well then yes I would like that very much”


Then she was the first one to make a move this time as she leaned in to kiss me so I followed her lead and leaned in to and it felt just as great as the first time. Then while we were in mid kiss we heard a collective awwwww which made us both stop and take a look. It was Apple Bloom and Sweetie belle.

“Finally we were starting to think you two would never make a move” said Apple Bloom

“I admit I didn't really think this would work but I’m glad it did” said Sweetie Belle

“So if ya don’t mind me asking how’d it feel”

“How did what feel?”

“You know the kiss”


Scootaloo and I both blushed and then Sootaloo said.

“I-It felt just like I hoped it would”

“And what about you Emerald”

“Oh um it was well it was really really great”

Scootaloo then brought me closer to her with a hoof and stated to rub her head against mind so I did the same.

“Awwwwww” said Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle together.

“Hey don’t expect me to go all soft for you guys just because I do it for him, he’s the only one alright”

“Hehe alright alright anyway now that you to finally sealed the deal I think we should all head home it’s getting pretty late”

I looked over and saw that the sun had almost completely vanished. “You’re right I don’t want mom and spike to worry”

“Yeah let get ya home”

“Actually do you think that maybe I could take him alone just so we can talk for a bit longer?”


The other two giggled and this but they didn’t seem to mind.


“Of course not, just let us know if anything else happens” Apple Bloom teased although I’m not entirely sure what she meant by that.

“Yeah Yeah”


I then got on Scootaloo’s back and we left to the go and take me home. On the way we just talk a bit more not really about anything in particular just about thing that would come to mind. We soon arrived and we both quickly got one more kiss in before we both said good night and I walked through the front door which once I did I saw mom sitting at her desk reading a book. I decide to announce that I was home so she would know.


“Mom I’m back”

She turned around to look at me “Oh hey welcome back sweetie how was Crusading with the girls”

“Oh um it, it was fun”

“Reeeally” she said with a smile as if she already knew. “I would love to hear all about it”

“Are you sure it getting pretty late”

“I think we have time, why don’t you tell me all about it while we go get ready for bed, Spikes already asleep”

I sighed in defeat. “A-Alright if you sure”

She nodded as we both made our way upstairs. I had a feeling I would have to tell her I was just hoping it would be tomorrow oh well I was pretty sure she would understand.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone sorry this chapter took so long it's just that I had a lot of thing going on and at a certain point I kind of got stuck on this chapter, I'm not very good at romance stuff so I wasn't really sure what to do so I kind of just went with whatever I felt.

Anyway I put another song in this chapter which I hoped you liked or at least fit in with what I was going with. Here is a link to the Youtube page of the person who's song I'm using if anyone is interested.

Rockleetist

Thanks for sticking with the story thus far and if you're then thinks for reading it any hope you like it. I you have any advice feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

P.s-I'm thinking of ether creating a second separate story or maybe bonus chapters in this story with things that I have left out that might have been metioned in passing/background of the story. A couple of people said they would be okay with that so if anyone else has any opinions about it let me know in the comments. Thanks and the next chapter shouldn't take as long.